Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:23 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Curling up in pain as she tries her best to repair her arm as she follows Jacob intent on stopping him. As she begins to make.contact with the rest of the gang on her Radio. "Guys evacuate Haven we got a dangerous maverick heading to the town. Get everyone out of their now!" Repairing her arm she knew she could catch up with Javob even with a Biometal her other arm still charged for a blast as her just repaired arms subsystems would need time for repair. Once she caught up with Jacob she would try to catch him off guard with buster shots.

Picking up your severed arm, you head for the repair bay you saw, as it was the only place you could fix this sort of damage, your own subsystems weren't advanced enough to reconnect your arm if you just laid it next to you or anything, though taking one of the energy orbs and draining it of energy does help speed the process up.

(GM Roll-9)

Unfortunately, your radio transmission only churns out static...you wonder if this factory has some sort of dampner, or if your far enough in that your own comms can't reach through the walls separating you from the outside world. You can only hope that your message reached Haven, and that you just aren't able to get any response from them.

As you are nearly finished repairing your arm, you hear the soft padding of feet, and see that Becs has found you, whining in concern when it see's the damage still present in your arm. He walks over and rubs his head against your leg, licking at your knee in an effort to comfort you.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:32 am

"Don't worry boy I'll be fine." She says trying to reassure him as she finished with the repairs. She started to make her way towards Haven running at full speed with her boosters aiding her to catch up to Jacob. The thought of him destroying the only place either of them knew as their home made her grit her teeth. Running faster and faster as she did her best to catch up. She had to make sure everyone one was fine she couldn't let her home be destroyed by him.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:09 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"Don't worry boy I'll be fine." She says trying to reassure him as she finished with the repairs. She started to make her way towards Haven running at full speed with her boosters aiding her to catch up to Jacob. The thought of him destroying the only place either of them knew as their home made her grit her teeth. Running faster and faster as she did her best to catch up. She had to make sure everyone one was fine she couldn't let her home be destroyed by him.

You and Bec rush off towards Haven, but even before you reach its outskirts, you can see flames and smoke on the horizon from where your hometown is. It doesn't look good, and every so often you see a new flash of an explosion and a new plume of smoke is added to the burning conflagration.

Jacob...your best friend...he's...he's destroying your home!
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Seeing the destruction with her own eyes she rushes to hher home town much more faster. Keeping herself calm if she was gonna stop Jacob she still had the element of surprise trying her best to find a vantage point to attack him first would be best. He was out of his mind and that biometal must be the cause of all of this. Maybe if she were to take it from him he would turn back to normal.... She had to try
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Seeing the destruction with her own eyes she rushes to hher home town much more faster. Keeping herself calm if she was gonna stop Jacob she still had the element of surprise trying her best to find a vantage point to attack him first would be best. He was out of his mind and that biometal must be the cause of all of this. Maybe if she were to take it from him he would turn back to normal.... She had to try

As you run into town, you see many familiar faces, both humans and reploids. Most are already gone, the looks in their eyes more than enough to tell you the unspoken question. You even see the prone form of Kayla, a frozen look of stunned disbelief left on her face. Its becoming hard to even go on, seeing so much death...

There! You see him amidst the flames, slashing through another townperson. The sadistic glee on his face is evident even from here. Before you can try to do anything to him however, he turns and notices you.

"Hmph...I can't decide if your stupid following after me, or if you were so turned on by the thought of me forcing myself upon you." Jacob says, grinning at you as he stands before you. The element of surprise is gone, and you know that the bio-metal is giving him more power, possibly enough that you really don't stand a chance against him.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:12 am

She wasn't sure whether to run or fight... but the part of her knew she was fast enough to at least stand some kind of chance... or just all together run. Her own body frozen by not knowing. She wished she was stronger she wanted to be stronger.... SHE NEEDED TO BE STRONGER. The urge for power was now consuming. Anger and rage for what he had done anger that he would have this desire she wouldn't kill jacob.... DEATH WAS MERCY. She had to make him suffer... but the only way to do so was cripple him and remove that biometal. She had to try for everyone's sake. Her arms charged up she hits the ground once allowing her to blast herself into the air as she use the boosters within her legs to send her flying above him to fire buster shots at him. Keeping one arm charged for a defensive strike to keep him away from her.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:45 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:She wasn't sure whether to run or fight... but the part of her knew she was fast enough to at least stand some kind of chance... or just all together run. Her own body frozen by not knowing. She wished she was stronger she wanted to be stronger.... SHE NEEDED TO BE STRONGER. The urge for power was now consuming. Anger and rage for what he had done anger that he would have this desire she wouldn't kill jacob.... DEATH WAS MERCY. She had to make him suffer... but the only way to do so was cripple him and remove that biometal. She had to try for everyone's sake. Her arms charged up she hits the ground once allowing her to blast herself into the air as she use the boosters within her legs to send her flying above him to fire buster shots at him. Keeping one arm charged for a defensive strike to keep him away from her.

(GM Roll-9)

Unfortunately for you, your boosters aren't that powerful enough to really leave you flying above him. At best, you attain a hover about three feet above the ground. Nevertheless, you unleash a hail of buster shots, which Jacob easily slices through with the beam saber he's wielding. He then slashes it in your direction, which leaves you briefly confused...until you narrowly dodge the air slash that comes racing towards you. He sends a few more of these your way before one finally manages to hit you, creating a small gash in your right leg from where it hit. The booster on that leg begins to fail you as Jacob's body begins to glow red.

"I'd really rather not destroy you Luna...I bet it'd be fun to throw you against one of these burning buildings and fuck you til the only thing in your head is thoughts of my cock. But if your gonna keep trying to hurt me, I may have to grind you into scrap!"
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:46 am

Understanding just how out matched she discharges one of her arms in Jacobs direction. Using the full power to focus on her recoil as she is launched away before her boosters fail her. Landing a far enough distance to get a running start from him. As she kept her arms charged to be ready for a quick escape. Hoping maybe that there was a way to obtain power out there.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:45 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Understanding just how out matched she discharges one of her arms in Jacobs direction. Using the full power to focus on her recoil as she is launched away before her boosters fail her. Landing a far enough distance to get a running start from him. As she kept her arms charged to be ready for a quick escape. Hoping maybe that there was a way to obtain power out there.

(GM Roll- Nat 20! :shock: )

Your maneuver works rather well...you could almost say too well as you go careening through the skies to the opposite end of town, crashing into the ruins of one of the wrecked buildings...what used to be your home as it turns out. Your whole body aches, but at least your still in one piece, and your away from Jacob in his mad new form.

You briefly wonder as you rest there whether he'll try to follow after you, but as the minutes pass with no sound but that of roaring flames in the homes nearby, you come the conclusion that he has decided you aren't worth the time. That, or he is wanting to completely raze the town first. The sound of footsteps briefly makes you tense, until you see Bec pushing his way through your ruined door, the Garm whining until he sees you and barks happily, rushing over to lick at your face and nuzzle up against you.

You feel very tired, the physical and emotional stress finally getting to you. It doesn't look like your home is going to collapse on you, and the flames in the nearby buildings seems to be rather contained. Perhaps a short rest wouldn't be a bad idea...
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 pm

"Nnnn hey there.... bec." Without much to say and with barely enough energy to operate without rest she holds onto bec tightly to afraid of being left alone however her grip is much more weak than she originally was. "Bec... get... get me out of here please... or.. or just run... I don't want anyone else to die... I don't want to die..."
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:33 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"Nnnn hey there.... bec." Without much to say and with barely enough energy to operate without rest she holds onto bec tightly to afraid of being left alone however her grip is much more weak than she originally was. "Bec... get... get me out of here please... or.. or just run... I don't want anyone else to die... I don't want to die..."

Bec doesn't leave your side, settling down in your lap and looking up at you with concern, giving your chin a few licks in an effort to comfort you. As your body works to try and repair what it can, you can feel consciousness slipping away...and soon the world around you goes black, the last thing you hear being a whimper from Bec as your hand idly strokes his head...

Time has passed, and slowly your systems are booting back up. Your not what humans would call 'awake' but you certainly aren't asleep. You could say your internally aware, as your external systems are not yet reactivated. Internal clock says its been nearly four hours, and that most of the damage you've sustained has been dealt with.

Rebooting all systems...

"Ma'am! Picking up a signal! I think we've got a survir-no, two survivors!"

You hear voices nearby...the wind...and you can feel the weight of Bec on your chest as he perks up at the slight movement of one of your arms. He starts barking happily, eagerly licking at your face as he realizes your waking up.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:42 am

Booting back up as she finally repaired her systems she noticed the voices of others scared and fearful for her life she goes to the corner aiming her buster at the direction of the voices her finger kept off of the trigger still unsure of who it was that was outside. Charging up her the pulse cannons that gave her arms those more powerful punches she waits expecting both the good and the bad as she called out. "Who....who's there?" She asked hoping it was a friendly.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:37 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Booting back up as she finally repaired her systems she noticed the voices of others scared and fearful for her life she goes to the corner aiming her buster at the direction of the voices her finger kept off of the trigger still unsure of who it was that was outside. Charging up her the pulse cannons that gave her arms those more powerful punches she waits expecting both the good and the bad as she called out. "Who....who's there?" She asked hoping it was a friendly.

A head pokes through the collapsed entrance, a reploid with a green helmet and red visor. He raises his hands through the doorway to show you he's unarmed. "Commander Aile, we found them!"

Aile...that name is familiar to you.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 am

Luna is shaking as she keeps her weapon up still wary of the newcomers as she heard the name she had wondered where she heard it. Thinking to herself maybe it would be a good time to put her weapon away besides if they were a threat she could always out run them. Her speed so far had been unmatched til Jacob had gotten that biometal. "Who are you?".... She waited for them to reply her instinct said that following them be a good idea as she at the moment was somewhat homeless.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:33 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Luna is shaking as she keeps her weapon up still wary of the newcomers as she heard the name she had wondered where she heard it. Thinking to herself maybe it would be a good time to put her weapon away besides if they were a threat she could always out run them. Her speed so far had been unmatched til Jacob had gotten that biometal. "Who are you?".... She waited for them to reply her instinct said that following them be a good idea as she at the moment was somewhat homeless.

The reploid, followed by several others in green and a shorter girl wearing white with a red cross emblazoned on her chest came in. Its at this point that you see the seal of the Guardians on the side of their uniforms. Its confirmed that's who they are a moment later. "Its okay miss, we're the Guardians. We received a distress signal from this village, and we came to investigate. Your the first person we've found alive."

"Actually, she'll be the only one." A feminine voice says, and walking into view, you are briefly reminded of the form Jacob took after merging with that biometal...but there are notable differences. The first being color scheme, Jacobs armor being a blood red while this woman's was standard red. The energy gem on her helmet was an arrow rather than a simple triangle, and the chest armor looked more like an open jacket.

"I've scoured the entire village Louis. There's no sign on anyone else."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Luna is calmed down after realizing it was the guardians. Taking a breather till she had seen the other person. On pure memory she took aim again as those memories of Jacob shot through her. However the same fear didn't allow her to fire realizing only a little later that this wasn't Jacob she dropped her buster trying to relax herself. "I... sorry the person who destroyed the town looked very much like you.... but I... I can see the difference now." Luna kept taking deep breaths trying to calm herself down.

"I... I was a leader of a group of thieves and scavengers. We called ourselves the 'Eternal Umbra'.... my best friend did this... he went missing a few days ago and I went to look for him in the old ruins and he was there... with a Biometal. It had the symbol of on it I think it was.... Omega." It was only now that she realized that through out the whole time she was shaking. "I... I couldn't stop him... I tried fighting him twice and was lucky to survive."
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:17 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Luna is calmed down after realizing it was the guardians. Taking a breather till she had seen the other person. On pure memory she took aim again as those memories of Jacob shot through her. However the same fear didn't allow her to fire realizing only a little later that this wasn't Jacob she dropped her buster trying to relax herself. "I... sorry the person who destroyed the town looked very much like you.... but I... I can see the difference now." Luna kept taking deep breaths trying to calm herself down.

"I... I was a leader of a group of thieves and scavengers. We called ourselves the 'Eternal Umbra'.... my best friend did this... he went missing a few days ago and I went to look for him in the old ruins and he was there... with a Biometal. It had the symbol of on it I think it was.... Omega." It was only now that she realized that through out the whole time she was shaking. "I... I couldn't stop him... I tried fighting him twice and was lucky to survive."

Bec rubs himself against you, trying to comfort you as you shake. Aile, who glows softly as she deactivates her biometal, soon appears before you in a commanders military uniform, which a part of you notes seems to accentuate her natural beauty in all the right places. One of the guardians turns to her, murmuring "Think its got anything to do with the recent reports of Model W carriers?"

Aile shrugged. "No idea, I didn't know there was even an Omega Biometal...Omega...that name sounds familiar."

"Its Greek, its supposed to represent destruction. Which it certainly seems to be good at..." One of the guardians mutters.

Aile nodded somberly at that, before turning her full attention to you. "I'm sorry about what's happened to you and your home...I wish we could have gotten here sooner, perhaps we might have been able to do something. Its rather impressive that you still fought against someone wielding a bio-metal, especially one capable of doing this. Most people wouldn't stand a chance."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:43 am

"I... I didn't have much of a choice. The first fight he cut off my arm... and when I came here I had to run before he could kill me... or or worse.... " She said sounding saddened having memorized the faces of the dead. "I... whats going to happen to me now?"
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:25 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:"I... I didn't have much of a choice. The first fight he cut off my arm... and when I came here I had to run before he could kill me... or or worse.... " She said sounding saddened having memorized the faces of the dead. "I... whats going to happen to me now?"

"Well-" Aile begins, only to be silenced as the Guardian in the medical uniform rushes over to you and starts looking you and Bec over.

"The first thing that's going to happen is we're going to get you aboard our airships medical bay, and get you and your friend here patched up. Then the Commander can talk with you. Now move it ya gawky eyed goons, I got a patient to treat!" The little lady says, pulling you along and out of your former home, Bec trailing behind as Aile shakes her head and mutters "Menerva..." to herself.

As you leave your ruined house, you see in the distance the giant airship that is recognized by anyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the last century or so. The Grand Nuage.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Walking with the guardian to their ship. Luna was starting to wonder where exactly her life would be heading now. With her home gone she had no where else to go but stay with the guardians if they would even let her. Part of herself wondered what would happen if she stayed to fight Jacob. Maybe she would had brought him back to his senses.
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games