Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Hearing the commander's voice Luna jolts to the command center wondering just what did commander Aile need from her right now. Maybe it was a mission or maybe she was in trouble.... how would she be in trouble she hasn't stolen anything yet... but she hasn't had a reason to steal anymore or... okay now Luna was just confusing herself she would just have to see what the commander wants.

It takes a bit of time to reach the command center, and you see Ordo and Kelly along the way, the former who simply nods at you, while the other attempts to glomp you as you pass. Stepping inside the large circular room, you see numerous consoles and operators ringing around a central holotable of some sort, where two people are standing. One you recognize as Aile, but the other is an older guy with long, flowing brown hair. He looks rather similar to Aile, his eyes being the same vibrant green eyes and his hair perfectly matching that of Ailes.

"Good, you got here quickly. You may be interested in this." She said as you stepped forward to see a holo-transmission playing. It seemed to be a newscast of some sort, talking about how one of Slither INC's R&D facilities had been attacked by Mavericks.

"Considering how you kept talking about Bio-metals, I figured you might want to lead the investigation. They still have Mavericks in the area, and they have it quarantined, but lack the manpower to storm the place and secure it. They've asked for our help."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:04 pm

"Well I only keep bringing it up because of reasons..." She said partly realizing she would blurt out her intentions to fight omega on her own. Looking at the news cast and what the mission required exactly. "So basic idea is to search and destroy all mavericks then we give the okay once the whole lace is secure." That and she would have to not try and want to steal things her biometal seemed capable of upgrading any simple weaponry she obtained. Looking to the similar looking person as aile she speaks out to ask. "So are you Aile's brother?"
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:30 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"Well I only keep bringing it up because of reasons..." She said partly realizing she would blurt out her intentions to fight omega on her own. Looking at the news cast and what the mission required exactly. "So basic idea is to search and destroy all mavericks then we give the okay once the whole lace is secure." That and she would have to not try and want to steal things her biometal seemed capable of upgrading any simple weaponry she obtained. Looking to the similar looking person as aile she speaks out to ask. "So are you Aile's brother?"

"Correct. You are to also, if possible, ensure that none of the research data has been tampered with or stolen." Aile says as her brother turns to look you over. He is the one who responds to your last query, saying "Yes, I'm Commander Vent of the Guaridans Second Task Force. Aile is my twin."

Aile nods, then asks "Do you have any questions about the mission before you head out?"
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 am

"None at the moment commander." Luna says thinking that the answers to her questions would be answered by all the mavericks there one by one. Looking to the commanders she did realize she had one question that they only could answer. "Am I going alone or will anyone else be going with me?" She asked knowing full well she could move faster than anyone else within the base... at least any of the regular soldiers. She wouldnt count the commanders quite exactly.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:56 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"None at the moment commander." Luna says thinking that the answers to her questions would be answered by all the mavericks there one by one. Looking to the commanders she did realize she had one question that they only could answer. "Am I going alone or will anyone else be going with me?" She asked knowing full well she could move faster than anyone else within the base... at least any of the regular soldiers. She wouldnt count the commanders quite exactly.

"I'll be sending Ordo and Kelly along with you. Ordo will be leading a team in from the opposite end of the facility, and Kelly will be there for backup support." Aile replied. "You are to meet up with them in the transfer room in fifteen minutes."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 am

"Alright then I'm ready to head out then." Luna says ready to destroy some Mavericks. She was curious if there was anything of use that she could use in the base. Maybe even equipment that her biometal could upgrade or maybe some better way to understand how her biometal functioned. At this point she felt as though she would just have to give up on ever getting something of great magnitude for biometals.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:10 am

You are ushered off and quickly given directions to the transer. Along the way you are joined by first Kelly, and then Ordo. Soon enough you are in the transer room, along with several more guardians, no doubt the team that is supposed to follow Ordo into the facility. "Everyone ready?" The operator's voice resounds in the room.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Meeting up with the others she gives them a grin happy to see they were coming along. "So... I'll take point Kelly any enemies I don't happen to eliminate will be swept up by you got it." Luna said giving her the plan. "Ordo, I'm gonna try to rush through the center of the facility I'll give you both status reports the deeper I go in." After saying this when she heard the operators voice she raised her hand for a thumbs up to signal that she was ready.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:39 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Meeting up with the others she gives them a grin happy to see they were coming along. "So... I'll take point Kelly any enemies I don't happen to eliminate will be swept up by you got it." Luna said giving her the plan. "Ordo, I'm gonna try to rush through the center of the facility I'll give you both status reports the deeper I go in." After saying this when she heard the operators voice she raised her hand for a thumbs up to signal that she was ready.

You reappear on your own, relatively speaking, as a good twenty or thirty feet behind you is where some of the Guardian units are stationed, keeping the place locked down. You see that the facility looks like a modified factory, with the base being rectangular and branching outward. At the center of it is a smaller, thinner rectangle, and finally a small spire going about a good ten feet from there.

The door to the facility is blasted in, and lights are flicking on and off further inside the place.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Will be drawing a map later, post will come up after I get it together.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Mege merging with her bio metal she charges is ready to fire upon all enemies that get in her way. A little glad she left bec back at her room for safety reasons. Keeping her weapons charged as she used her buster pistol to fire away at rogue mechanloids she encountered and continued on forward checking for any gear she may be able to use.
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Private Games