Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:57 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Watching investigating the training room she saw that other guy. Thinking about talking to him she holds herself back. Only giving him q wave when he had a chance to see her. After which she would send him an message through her communicator. Saying a silly hello as she headed to the biometal lab to talk to Flueve. Maybe get his input on biometals

Ordo ignores your attempt to communicate, instead continuing to focus on his own training.

Heading on to the lab, you see no sign of Fleuve, but you do note that there are two researchers present. One is a younger looking girl with brown hair and lean legs, but nicely sized breasts. The other is what you at first thing is an older man due to his silver colored hair, but when he turns around to hand a datapad over to the young girl, you see that he is actually young as well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

maron___zx_art_by_tomycase-d6e6s5r.png

request__blizz_by_shoutaro_saito-d5s349d.jpg
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:41 pm

Approaching the two she wondered just what they were doing. "Um hello. Is Flueve here and if not is this the biometal lab I had to ask several questions about biometals." Luna asked having a great many questions on how they exactly were created considering hers was kinda based off the design of the original biometals.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:00 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Approaching the two she wondered just what they were doing. "Um hello. Is Flueve here and if not is this the biometal lab I had to ask several questions about biometals." Luna asked having a great many questions on how they exactly were created considering hers was kinda based off the design of the original biometals.

They look up at you and smile as you come over to them. The girl speaks first. "Sorry, Flueve is busy checking on something Commander Vent wanted him to check out. But I'm sure me and Kell here can help you with any questions you have!"

Kell, the young guy, adds "Unless of course it involves something restricted Merry. Don't forget about that."

"Oh, right. Yeah, you know the drill. Hush hush stuff is off limits." Merry says, beaming at you as she skips over to stand next to you. "So, what do you want to know?"
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:16 am

"Well anything and everything... and who is Vent? I know about Commander Aile but I haven't heard of Vent before." She said trying to think on just who this vent person was. Considering that there was now more than one commander to be made aware of entirely. Thinking strongly to herself on whether she would be able to get the information she wanted.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"Well anything and everything... and who is Vent? I know about Commander Aile but I haven't heard of Vent before." She said trying to think on just who this vent person was. Considering that there was now more than one commander to be made aware of entirely. Thinking strongly to herself on whether she would be able to get the information she wanted.

"Commander Vent is Aile's brother. He leads the other big Airship we have." Merry replies, before Kell begins to list everything they know about biometals...which to your disappointment, is mostly the same information you've already heard either from rumors, Aile, or Flueve in the week before you got here.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 am

Letting out a deep sigh as she could not find a single bit of new information she asked on simple question as she walked around the lab. "Well I had to ask... how can I get myself a better bio-metal than the one I already have.... I'm just not looking forward to well having to fight Jacob in his Omega form." She said trying to think on ways to improve herself all together.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:02 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Letting out a deep sigh as she could not find a single bit of new information she asked on simple question as she walked around the lab. "Well I had to ask... how can I get myself a better bio-metal than the one I already have.... I'm just not looking forward to well having to fight Jacob in his Omega form." She said trying to think on ways to improve herself all together.

Kell is the one to answer that. "Right now, the only way to do so is to have lots of money, or get lucky and find one. The Legendary Biometals are in the hands to those Chosen for the REAL Game of Destiny, like Vent and Aile. Slither INC. is making new ones of their own, but most of them are expensive."

"If your wanting to be stronger to face some baddie though, best thing I can suggest is that you practice practice practice!" Merry replies cheerily, lightly tapping you on the nose and giggling to herself.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:07 am

"I suppose so then hehee." She said feeling a bit disappointed oh well... it looked like she was stuck with this hunk of metal. Although it did increase her ability. Thinking hard on it she already knew it would be stupid to fight Omega alone.... but its something she had to do. He was her problem he started something that she would end. So for now practice was all she could do. Mega merging before she left she ran back to the training hall. Hoping to push herself to her limits.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:41 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"I suppose so then hehee." She said feeling a bit disappointed oh well... it looked like she was stuck with this hunk of metal. Although it did increase her ability. Thinking hard on it she already knew it would be stupid to fight Omega alone.... but its something she had to do. He was her problem he started something that she would end. So for now practice was all she could do. Mega merging before she left she ran back to the training hall. Hoping to push herself to her limits.

The Training Room is empty when you arrive, save for an older looking mechaniloid who looks rather humanoid. It glances your way and in a monotoned voice asks "Are you here to make use of these facilities?"
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 am

"Yes I am... set it to the hardest difficulty and tone it down to appropriately if I'm having too much trouble with the training. Can you do that?" She asked the mechanaloid assuming she would be able such a feet considering she was able to hold her own against a psuedoroid. Knowing those things were no walk in the park to fight in the first place.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"Yes I am... set it to the hardest difficulty and tone it down to appropriately if I'm having too much trouble with the training. Can you do that?" She asked the mechanaloid assuming she would be able such a feet considering she was able to hold her own against a psuedoroid. Knowing those things were no walk in the park to fight in the first place.

The mechaniloid nods, and a door opens, allowing you to step in. As you enter, you find yourself in a room with numerous platforms and pillars for you to use as cover or for movement. A moment later, a danger siren sounds, and four doors open up to allow giant bee shaped heli-drones enter the room. Their undersides part a bit, as dozens of smaller ones exit them and begin charging for you. A quick look at them tells you that these are the explosive kind, and that if they get close enough to you they will go boom.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:53 am

Luna was quick to react pulling out her buster rifle she fires upon the immediate threat and then began to manuever her way to dispose of the source of the threat. Fire volleys upon the mechanloids. Keeper her arms charged for any unexpected threats that try to take her in close quarters. Using the recoil to gain distance when she needed it. Right now she needed to know the limits of this biometal.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:01 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Luna was quick to react pulling out her buster rifle she fires upon the immediate threat and then began to manuever her way to dispose of the source of the threat. Fire volleys upon the mechanloids. Keeper her arms charged for any unexpected threats that try to take her in close quarters. Using the recoil to gain distance when she needed it. Right now she needed to know the limits of this biometal.

(GM Roll-11)

You manage to destroy one of the waves of suicidal bee drones, giving yourself boosts when needed to dodge out of the way of the other incoming foes. Explosions rock the room, as when some crash into the pillars their self-destructs are activated and they go off anyways. Those that survive regroup and make numerous more passes as you zigzag about the room.

As if that weren't enough though, the larger bee-carriers open fire, sending lances of plasma and additional waves of missiles in your general direction. You are finding yourself hard pressed to avoid the enemy fire, though for now you manage it.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Pulling her buster pistol out she fires protective volleys upon the waves of enemies attempting to get her. As her buster rifle charges so she could use a charge shot on the bigger bees. Knowing full well a charged shot will finish them off. Keeping herself moving even using the bee's own lasers to kill against them aligning shots that would hit their ally.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Pulling her buster pistol out she fires protective volleys upon the waves of enemies attempting to get her. As her buster rifle charges so she could use a charge shot on the bigger bees. Knowing full well a charged shot will finish them off. Keeping herself moving even using the bee's own lasers to kill against them aligning shots that would hit their ally.

(GM Roll-13)

Your tactics seem to be working, as many missiles and lasers strike into the waves of kamikaze bee drones, while your own shots take out many of the rest. Soon enough, there's none of them left, but the heli's are trying to maneuver around you to bring all their fire to bare. Thankfully, your ready for one of them, bracing yourself as you send a powerful blast from your rifle towards the first one you see. It pierces through it and sends it crashing to the ground in a heap. There are still three more of the things though.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:34 pm

With the first of the few knocked down she avoided them more attempting to build up her buster rifle once more. Only using her pistol for the rapid fire bursts. As she kept her arms charged to launch herself away from any threats that too close hopefully damaging her opponents in the process.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:04 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:With the first of the few knocked down she avoided them more attempting to build up her buster rifle once more. Only using her pistol for the rapid fire bursts. As she kept her arms charged to launch herself away from any threats that too close hopefully damaging her opponents in the process.

(GM roll-8)

Unfortunately, as you raced about and found yourself facing one of them, a laser bolt managed to hit you in the back, revealing that one of them had circled around, and now they unleashed all their fire as you tried valiantly to get out of the killing zone. Sadly, you take several more hits before you manage to get free of the danger, hiding behind one of the many pillars and catching your breath.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:24 am

It was apparent that Luna would have to consider a new strategy. This time going on the offensive as she would locate each enemy and go at them head long firing her volley upon them before retreating. Going for a quick hit and run strategy and attempting to repeat this in hopes of destroying the rest of her enemies. Using her buster rifle for the killing blows.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:08 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:It was apparent that Luna would have to consider a new strategy. This time going on the offensive as she would locate each enemy and go at them head long firing her volley upon them before retreating. Going for a quick hit and run strategy and attempting to repeat this in hopes of destroying the rest of her enemies. Using her buster rifle for the killing blows.

(GM Roll-12)

The strategy seems to work, as within a few minutes, you have dispatched the remaining heli drones, and the few kamikaze bee's out and about are easy to deal with afterwards. As you are cooling down, regaining your strength, an intercom speaks up, and you hear Commander Aile say "Luna to the Command Center, Luna to the Command Center."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 am

Hearing the commander's voice Luna jolts to the command center wondering just what did commander Aile need from her right now. Maybe it was a mission or maybe she was in trouble.... how would she be in trouble she hasn't stolen anything yet... but she hasn't had a reason to steal anymore or... okay now Luna was just confusing herself she would just have to see what the commander wants.
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games