Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 24, 2014 1:28 am

Summary: Its been a year since Oroboros was destroyed by Grey and Ashe with the help of the Guardians. However, things are not as they seem. Master Mikali has vanished, and a increasingly suspicious series of events are occurring that are placing more and more power in the hands of Master Thomas.

But, for most people across Earth, they go about their daily lives, which are increasingly being filled with attacks by maverick humans or reploids and rogue mechaniloids. To this end, the reborn Slither Inc. has begun producing, based off its studies of both Model W and the other Bio-metals, their own lines of Bio-Metals. While generally pricey, these new models have allowed many everyday citizens to defend themselves in case of attack.

Coincidentally, it has lead to the rise of a whole new form of entertainment. Taking its cue from the contest created by Master Albert, a rich but currently anonymous man has launched a fighting Tournament known as the Game of Destiny, which pits all comers (whether they have bio-metals or not) in duels to see who is the best 'Megaman'.

For you, these games have become a fascination, some might say an obsession, just as your study of the story of those with the original bio-metals has created in you a desire to become a hero, to become a Megaman.

Too bad your stuck in a small town in the middle of nowhere, and can't possibly get the funds to find one yourself. But you can dream, maybe someday a bio-metal will just fall into your lap...

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Luna Umbrage
Race: Reploid
Description:Image
Bio: A reploid of refined skills in stealth and speed. Luna has drawn her skills among deception, timing, and speed. Choosing to refine these skills for her own purposes as she works as a thief. A few of the humans she works with respect her greatly and often times they operate on a schedule. If the job isn't done within their time frame they don't take the chance to risk themselves. Among the shadows they operate and so that's where she would rather prefer to stay.

Stats-30 points to spend, max in a stat is 10.

Strength-4
Agility-10
Toughness-3
Intelligence-7
Willpower-6

Its another new day in the small town of Haven, if you can call a place with a population of a little over 200 a town. Still, it's not a bad place, and it is where you were 'born'. A quick look outside your small hidey hole where you normally go to rest after a night of sneaking about and seeing if there was anything interesting to steal...which in this town their rarely is, so usually you and your friends have to head a bit further afield, which occasionally means dealing with rogue mechaniloids or some of those Scavengers.

One of your friends, Jacobin, mentioned something the other night about a possible big catch, but that he had to look into it. Maybe you should hunt him down and see if he's learned anything.
Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat May 24, 2014 5:34 am

A boring day and a boring life. With little else to do Luna thought it would probably be better to find Jacob. If there had been something of interest she would be taking part in its repossession. Or so to speak the last thing of interest they caught were some old hunter weapons and with little modifications they would prove to be more use. After setting her mind straight she goes to find him and see if she could beat him to the prize.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 25, 2014 7:32 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:A boring day and a boring life. With little else to do Luna thought it would probably be better to find Jacob. If there had been something of interest she would be taking part in its repossession. Or so to speak the last thing of interest they caught were some old hunter weapons and with little modifications they would prove to be more use. After setting her mind straight she goes to find him and see if she could beat him to the prize.

Considering the friendship the two of you have, you find it unlikely that he would end up not sharing the prize with you, or at least not giving you some of whatever cash he ends up with. Finding him shouldn't be too difficult...he usually hangs out at the town's local dive.

Heading over there, you see a few of your other friends, who wave at you amicably. Soon enough, you reach The Dripping Pipe, and walk inside. You don't see Jacobin, but you do find his girlfriend, a reploid girl with cat-ears, something you recall she added after she started dating Jacobin. She is drinking and chatting with the bartender, but you're sure you could interrupt her without trouble-she's usually been friendly.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun May 25, 2014 8:33 am

Hmm thinking about it further he would probably share a bit of the fortune of the prize. Arriving at the bar she approached Jacob's girlfriend. "Hey would you happen to know where Jacob is?" It was strange to see her not with him. Luna never really tried to talk to her alone like this. It felt awkward without jacob to kill the silence between them. However it was usually because they struggled for a topic to even discuss about. As for her ears, jacobs girls had always looked good without the ears. However the ears did work for her. "By the what have you been up to..." She said as she was making her way to leave after she told her.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 29, 2014 1:58 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Hmm thinking about it further he would probably share a bit of the fortune of the prize. Arriving at the bar she approached Jacob's girlfriend. "Hey would you happen to know where Jacob is?" It was strange to see her not with him. Luna never really tried to talk to her alone like this. It felt awkward without jacob to kill the silence between them. However it was usually because they struggled for a topic to even discuss about. As for her ears, jacobs girls had always looked good without the ears. However the ears did work for her. "By the what have you been up to..." She said as she was making her way to leave after she told her.

Kayla, Jacobs girlfriend, turns and gives you a smile when you come over. "Hey Luna. You looking for Jacob?" She frowns, looking away as if trying to recall something. "Actually, I haven't seen him since yesterday morning. I was wondering if anything was wrong. Maybe someone in your little gang knows? Though, if neither of us know where he is,...well, I don't know who would know."

That makes sense-When Jacob isn't hanging out with Kayla, he's spending time with you.

"Oh, not much. Still running pops old scrap shack, selling whatever odd things he finds around to anyone who finds it interesting. I still say most of it is junk."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 29, 2014 2:40 pm

That was strange that neither did know about Jacob's location. If he were to take on the job when without someone to watch his back he might have been caught. "Well one persons junk is another's treasure or at least that's what I hear. I'm gonna see if I can find Jacob I'll see you later then." waving good bye Luna walked off to where Jacob had mentioned he last spotted the prize he would be hunting for.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 30, 2014 2:57 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:That was strange that neither did know about Jacob's location. If he were to take on the job when without someone to watch his back he might have been caught. "Well one persons junk is another's treasure or at least that's what I hear. I'm gonna see if I can find Jacob I'll see you later then." waving good bye Luna walked off to where Jacob had mentioned he last spotted the prize he would be hunting for.

Kayla bids you good day, and as you leave the bar, you recall that Jacob said something about the prize being in some nearby ruins. There's only one set of ruins nearby that you are aware of that hasn't been fully explored...but that's because the place is crawling with mechaniloids. Jacob wouldn't be stupid enough to risk his own life for something, no matter how good...would he?
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat May 31, 2014 7:33 am

Luna took a deep sigh more worried now from how stupid her friend could possibly be if he were to attempt to find this treasure. They had a strict rule about dangerous jobs and about playing it safe. Running towards the ruins she picks up whatever gear and weapons she has to deal with the mechaniloids. It should be no problem to take care of these things so long as she does it quickly and without being noticed.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 31, 2014 2:40 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Luna took a deep sigh more worried now from how stupid her friend could possibly be if he were to attempt to find this treasure. They had a strict rule about dangerous jobs and about playing it safe. Running towards the ruins she picks up whatever gear and weapons she has to deal with the mechaniloids. It should be no problem to take care of these things so long as she does it quickly and without being noticed.

Returning to your home, you find an old Buster Blaster, which despite its age still fires as if it was new. It was a gift from Jacob, and thanks to your maintenance, your sure it can survive another few years of use. You slip on a vest that has a tri-steel mesh within it that makes it double as a sort of light armor. Once your ready, you head out of town into the surrounding wastes.

Well, wastes may be a bit of an exaggeration. While most of the area around you is desert, here and there are sections where some life, whether it be natural or artificial, has sprung up. You pass by some of the wildlife, which much like most of the life around here is of a robotic nature. You've heard stories about their being some places across the Earth that still had lots of natural life from before some great cataclysm, but there's certainly none around here.

After about an hour long trek, you crest a sand-dune and spot the ruins that Jacob has likely gone to. It looks like an old abandoned Mechaniloid factory...and from where your standing, you can already see some enemies you'll have to deal with.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Crickaleap
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Mechadragon (sex capable)
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Garm (sex capable)

There is one Garm, a few Crickaleaps, and three or four Mechadragon's hovering around near the entrance.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat May 31, 2014 7:40 pm

Taking quick aim at the mechadragons. Luna fires in short bursts before ducking back down to switch her position to fire upon the other enemies. Next attempting to destroy the circlaleaps. Feeling glad that Jabcob had got her this weapon which has saved her on more than one occasion. After dispatching those enemies, Luna would peer out from a different cover to see if it was safe to enter without the garm finding her.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:52 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Taking quick aim at the mechadragons. Luna fires in short bursts before ducking back down to switch her position to fire upon the other enemies. Next attempting to destroy the circlaleaps. Feeling glad that Jabcob had got her this weapon which has saved her on more than one occasion. After dispatching those enemies, Luna would peer out from a different cover to see if it was safe to enter without the garm finding her.

GM Roll-16, 14, 7

Firing your bursts, you hear the explosions of the mechadragons as your shots connect. After rolling to a new position you pop up and unleash more fire, and the Crickaleaps are the next to follow. However, when you look towards the entrance, you note that there is no sign of the Garm-

You feel something heavy slam you into the ground from behind, and a quick turn of your head reveals that the Garm has snuck up on you! Its pushing you into the ground, growling menacingly at you. You suddenly wonder if this is the end...when you feel something hard poking you in the back...
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:46 am

Coming out of her fear as she felt something touch her. She quickly kicks back attempting to throw off the beast. As she struggled for freedom she turned her buster on the farm in an attempt to kill it before it had the chance to even kill her. Unaware of what it was that was poking her to begin with.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:34 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Coming out of her fear as she felt something touch her. She quickly kicks back attempting to throw off the beast. As she struggled for freedom she turned her buster on the farm in an attempt to kill it before it had the chance to even kill her. Unaware of what it was that was poking her to begin with.

GM Roll-6

Unfortunately, your attempt to kick back fails, simply allowing the Garm to reposition itself atop you better as it continues putting its weight upon you. When it sees you trying to turn your pistol on it, it reaches forward and bites around your wrist, growling threateningly. It hasn't punctured your arm yet, but you do feel its teeth poking against your synthetic skin and have no doubt that if it really wanted to, it could tear your hand off.

Its at this time that the poking object has moved a bit, and is now poking at your ass instead. The Garm seems to be rubbing this object against you, and at this point it begins to dawn on you what this thing wants...
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:51 pm

As she struggled to suddenly stop as his jaw grips her weapon hand. Feeling and realizing what the creature had in store for her she made a yelp from the sudden feeling of what was still trying to comprehend the thing the garm had and how it had obtained it. Most mechanaloids were barely surviving this one had parts to spare. "Please let me go I'm just trying to find my friend.... So please let me go." she begged the garm
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:27 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:As she struggled to suddenly stop as his jaw grips her weapon hand. Feeling and realizing what the creature had in store for her she made a yelp from the sudden feeling of what was still trying to comprehend the thing the garm had and how it had obtained it. Most mechanaloids were barely surviving this one had parts to spare. "Please let me go I'm just trying to find my friend.... So please let me go." she begged the garm

It doesn't seem to listen, still rubbing its mechanical cock against your ass. It does let your arm go, but only after the pressure has made your gun drop to the ground, which it scoots away with a swipe of a paw. The Garm growls, this time with lust, as it pulls back enough to grip your pants with its teeth. It seems to be having some trouble pulling them off you, but at the moment any move by you is met with a warning growl.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:30 am

Fear kept her still as she looked around for anything that could aid her in an escape. She had always heard of mechanaloids behaving this way especially with humans. However she heard it was rare for them to target a reploid. Relying on her more natural abilities the moment he ripped her clothing would give her a leverage amount of time to kick the garm away and dive for her buster. Turning to firing a killing blow.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:13 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Fear kept her still as she looked around for anything that could aid her in an escape. She had always heard of mechanaloids behaving this way especially with humans. However she heard it was rare for them to target a reploid. Relying on her more natural abilities the moment he ripped her clothing would give her a leverage amount of time to kick the garm away and dive for her buster. Turning to firing a killing blow.

As it would turn out, the Garm had no intention of tearing your clothes, and stopped pulling them the instant there was room for him to start attacking your private bits. He stuck his muzzle into the crevice of your ass, cold nose poking at your asshole as its tongue lapped out and started licking at your pussy.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Luna yelps not having expected the creature to do that as she does her best to endure it licking. "No.... Please let me go... I... I don't want this." She begs the garm unable to move in the position the creature has her in. Embarrassment and shame all too quickly wash over her. Squirming with every lick as she is unable to take any more of this treatment.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:18 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Luna yelps not having expected the creature to do that as she does her best to endure it licking. "No.... Please let me go... I... I don't want this." She begs the garm unable to move in the position the creature has her in. Embarrassment and shame all too quickly wash over her. Squirming with every lick as she is unable to take any more of this treatment.

After about a minute of licking, during which several of his licks reach your clit and send shivers of electric like pleasure up your spine, he stops, seeming to decide that you are wet enough for what is to come next. Repositioning himself once more, putting some of his weight back on you as he pushes your ass into the air like a bitch in heat, he begins prodding at your entrance with his dick.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:22 pm

"No please stop!!!" Luna begged more not having sex with anyone or anything as of yet. Fearing the result of something like its cum was to shoot inside her. Doing her best to squirm for freedom and find something to save herself with before it was too late. Looking to the buster she slowly tries to reach for it. Hoping that she could grab it before the thing was inside her.
KnightVanilla

Next

Return to Private Games