The Dragonborn Cummeth [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Dragonborn Cummeth [Eaenidu]

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:47 pm

"No just, when I think of you, my thane it's a hard to control myself." She says as she blushes furiously. "I won't rape you like the other day and I should be in control of it soon." She walks up with the wash bucket and a towel and starts getting to work on cleaning you off.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Kahana smiled and let Lydia wash her "I'll take that as a compliment, dear Lydia." Kahana relaxed looking completely at ease.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Some time passes and you feel at ease with her washing. You're absolutely clean of yesterday's ordeals and Lydia goes down stairs. "My thane I have some food for you if you'd like."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Smirking Kahana slapped Lydia's ass "You mean your heated up cum?" she asked while getting herself a bowl to try it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:40 pm

"You-you saw that.." She blushed like crazy and hands you a bowl. "I..I hope you enjoy it.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:35 am

Kahana giggled and nuzzled Lydia "Of course I saw it you cute little slut." She giggled again before drinking the cum happily rolling it around her mouth and savoring the flavor.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Lydia blushes further and you see her cock harden when you tease her, but she doesn't make any advances. You both enjoy her soup and then get dressed, whether it's your whoring outfits or adventuring armor is up to you.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Kahana smiled at Lydia as she put on her whore outfit "Lydia stay here and clean up ok I'm going to work." She then left for her cheap whore booth and waited for customers
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:44 pm

You certainly turn heads as you head to your booth. When you get to it you see someone vandalized it with "Skyrim's best whore." You can note on it or ignore it, it's up to you. You stand there for a bit before a drunk man coming out of the bannered inn gives you a firm slap on your rump. "Heyy whoore howss much for a blooow job."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Kahana smiles at the praise but when the drunk asks she tells him "Like the sign says 1 sovereign for 10 minutes."
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:10 pm

"Welllll fine we pretty ladyy." He hands over the sovereign and drops his pants right in front of you wait for you to get one your knees to start sucking.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Kahana smiled and cast the timer spell before starting to gladly suck his cock right there with no shame bobbing her head and using her tongue like and expert
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 pm

The man groans lewdly as you go to town on his cock, his hands roaming your head as he pushes it back and forth along his cock. He doesn't last long as he cums before his ten minutes are up. His cums shoots straight down your throat coat every inch of it and filling up your mouth as well.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Pulling off his cock with a POP! she leaned up and showed him the cum in her mouth Gargling it and swishing it around before swallowing it lewdly.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:43 am

"Yeah you swallow that, sluuut." He hands you another sovereign, it seems he wants another go at your body. He bends you over you booth, breasts pressed against the top and your legs spread to show your whorish pussy. It takes a minute but he manages to get hard again and slip into your push fairly easily. He starts really slow but works up a decent pace.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:52 am

restarting the timer she lets him go at it her cheap whore pussy sucking in the man's cock hungrily.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 am

This time the man doesn't pop as quickly and before you notice he has you moaning, panting from an orgasm in minutes. You don't even notice he goes over the clock until your third orgasm and his orgasm, as he plasters your insides with his cum.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:01 am

Kahana got up on her Booth, her Whorish cum filled pussy easily seen "Next!" she yelled
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:40 am

Your whoring goes well into the night, covered in layers of cum and loads of it dripping it out of all your holes as you head home. You count the amount you made away with 108 sovereigns. Lydia is up and about cleaning the house still, theres also a rabbit being spite roast over your hearth.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:43 am

Kahana stumbles in almost falling over exhausted and moaning weakly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games