The Dragonborn Cummeth [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Dragonborn Cummeth [Eaenidu]

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 3:51 am

Fog, a cold mountain morning, and the creak of wagon wheels greet Kahana as she awakes from her mild stupor. Her hands are bound and her body feels strange, a heat is radiating from within her and small pleasurable moans escape from her muzzle. "Look at this slut....not even wearing a shirt....feel how wet she is, like a bitch in heat..." voices seems to come from all around her as she shifts her body to a more comfortable position someone holds open her legs while another seems to be fingering her snatch. Her grogginess finally wears off and before she can realize it a cock is shoved between her warm fur-covered breasts. "Looks like the little kitten is awake. I am Ralof of riverwood."

Character sheet
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Kahana

Biography: Kahana grew up on the streets and learned how to use magic from watching others she learned how to steal to live, She was often mocked for being a 'halfbreed' and her odd coloring, as such she stays away from people, she is nice but very shy and was traveling to Skyrim to try and find some sort of work due to being chased out of her home by a group of bandits

Appearance:Half Kahjiit/ Half Breton
http://furryhentaipics.com/pictures/furry-hentai-8.jpg

Main talents: Sneak,Lockpick,Destruction,Conjuration

Sub Talents:Heavy Armor,Two Handed,Speechcraft,Alteration

Personality: shy until she knows you.
Last edited by Tsai on Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsai

Re: The Dragonborn Cummeth [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 3:55 am

Kahana groggily looked back and forth her vision blurry as she tried to remember what happened "Ugh Wha~ What are you doing!?" She asked in a panic after all she was a virgin and had never done anything naughty before, well besides stealing, she quickly tried to get away kicking her legs and trying to aim one of her hands at someone so she could fry them with fire.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 4:13 am

Ralof and the one between your legs back off immediately as soon as you start struggling. "Sorry about that kitten, your body seems to say otherwise." You look around the wagon and notice the man between your legs is sitting across from you and there's seems to be one other man, well dressed compared to the other two, but his mouth is also gagged, which was peculiar. The man across from you looks very poor and frankly malnourished, the one named Ralof looks fit, very well built and seems to be wearing a soldier's uniform. As you take a look at yourself you notice that you don't have a top and your nipples are very erect, what you have on below you seems to be a simple garb that's hiked up around your waist giving everyone a perfect view of your wet slit. "You over there, horse thief, where are you from." You learn that the other man Rorickstead, but gives no name. You look around for clues and see an imperial guardsmen at the helm and leading your wagon into a small town that Ralof says is Helgen.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 4:21 am

Kahana shivers used to warmer weather and looked around scared and confused why was she in a wagon with these Nords "I~I what's going on I was running from some bandits who stole my cave then something hit me now I'm here, I don't understand~?" Her voice quivers as she hates being around new people, and she was very confused about what they had been doing to her body no one ever told her about sex at all, she tries to wrap her tail around her chest to give herself some modesty.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 5:39 am

The wagon stops and you see another wagon full of people dressed like Ralof unload off the wagon. A redguard woman calls all the prisoners to step forward for listing. You learn the well dressed man seems to be yarl of a major city and a civil war seems to be going on, his name is Ulfric Stormcloak and has major allegations against him such as usurping the throne. You dont know much about these people, but they are intimidating... Suddenly the horse thief runs he is shot dead, making you quiver in fear and soon it is your turn. A sympathetic looking soldier calls you up looking moderately surprised, maybe it was because you're a khajit and you had pink fur, or it could have been because your chest was bare. "Who are you?" He asks.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 5:44 am

Kahana looked around confused "I~I'm Kahana sir please can you tell me what' going on I was running from bandits then something hit me and now I'm here, I~I don't understand sir why am I bound?" She looked around more nervous and confused her boobs jiggling free thanks to her fretting, a look of fear was very easy to see on her face and a look of innocence to anyone really looking at her
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 6:16 am

"Captain she's not on the list what do we do?" The guardsmen tries to plead your case, but the woman isn't phased.
"Give her to general Tulius I'm sure he has some use for this indecent whore." You are pulled forward past an executioner and a priest of Arkay. When you've stopped moving and looked up you see an older man clad in golden armor, this man must be the general. As you admire his armor a prisoner is sent to the block and is summarily executed. You stand in horror for a moment but then you're pushed to your knees and presented with a 7 inch cock. "Go on now before you end up like that prisoner over there." The general pulls on your pink for and tries to force you on to his member.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 6:45 am

Kahana looked away confused before looking back then up at his face "I~I don't understand~?" She told him unknowing about anything to do with sex she looked up at him with innocence shinning in her eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 6:48 am

"Shut it whore, take my cock." He slams his dick into your mouth and roughly grips your head as he begins thrusting roughly into your face and throat. "Yes, take it bitch. You are my slave and prisoner." Another soldier walks up to the block and his final prayers are being read as you are face fucked by the general. As she fucks you though her pussy starts quivering, maybe you could get used to eating and taking cock.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 6:51 am

Kahana licked at the cock in her mouth confused but hoping she was doing it right even as other prisoners were being killed, she didn't want to die.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 6:54 am

General Tulius lets out a gasp when you get a bit more eager. "Yes like thaaat." He slows down a bit and as the soldiers final words are said a call goes out. "What is that?!...Dragon!!!" A large shake soon hits the tower in front of you and a large shadow is perched above you. General Tulius soon pull away and runs while the dragon lets out a deafening roar. The guards scramble to attack the dragon and Ralof motions you to follow him into other tower.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 6:58 am

Kahana got up and ran as fast as she could toward Ralof her tits bouncing wildly as she runs her small cloth piece flying up and showing off her pussy "Crap Crap CRAP!!!" She yelled as she ran into the tower.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 7:06 am

"Yarl Ulfric can the legends be true?! Have dragons returned to Skyrim?!" Ralof says in a panic.

"Legends don't burn villages." The Yarl says calmly. The two seemed to be too occupied with the wounded and watching the door for guards to notice that you're half naked. As you explore the tower the wall gets knocked out and the dragon breathes fire into the hole barely missing you, but do to it it has left you an opening to jump down into a house. Your hands are bound but you make the jump easily enough. As you exit out into the court yard the dragon lets out another stream of fire as the sympathetic guard spots you after saving a young boy. An old man thanks him and calls him Hadvar "Prisoner stick with me if you wanna live." He seems nice enough, it'd be best if you did. You two run dodging more of the dragon's flame breath before reaching the keep where Ralof shows up and heads to one entrance to the keep while Hadvar goes to another they both motion you to follow them.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

in all the confusion Kahana ran after Hadvar after all she had followed him the most and he wasn't playing with her body at any point. once inside she would armor up with the light armor and the iron sword inside while her off hand started to glow with embers
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 7:23 am

"Prisoner be sure to get some weapons and..." Hadvar turns and sees that you're already suited up, but the armor seems to only cover your breasts and has a rather short skirt to it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

you move around and get a feel for it, and it feels really smooth and easy to get around in, but somewhere in your mind you prefer it had a bit more metal for added protection. You and Hadvar move through the keep making sure to dispatch and stormcloaks you see as they tend to attack Hadvar.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 am

As they slaughter there way through the keep Kahana looks at Hadvar and asks him about the uniform she was wearing and why it was so small? and in most the fight she would stay back and crouched unknowingly flashing her pussy as she launched fireballs at the stormcloaks.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 am

Hadvar looks nervously at your gorgeous body before turning away making sure to not get too distracted. "Umm General Tulius and some of the higher ranking officers wanted the woman to be able to service the men whenever they desired, but female soldiers are payed twice the amount of male ones." You to continue and finally make it to what seems like the entrance of a cave. The area is odd and very chilling as you look around you see large...rocks? You couldn't tell but there seems to be webs everywhere and some odd looking web covered pillar that seems to be wiggling around... Oh no. As you turn around you notice Hadvar is no where to be seen and a Frostbite spider descends from the roof right on too of you knocking away your weapon.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 7:45 am

Kahana struggled against the spider but couldn't kick or aim her flames well enough and only succeeded in rubbing her pussy against it.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon May 19, 2014 7:52 am

The creature knowing it has the advantage seizes I and sticks it's fangs into your shoulder filling you with frost bite venom. You heard stories about how the venom can affect men by burning their insides out, but you also heard it's worse for women. You've heard takes of how the venom is a very powerful aphrodisiac and also paralyzed the woman afflicted. With sufficient venom coursing through your veins you feel an immense heat build and flood throughout your body. You pant and moan for this beast. It senses the venom work and see it's monster cock unsheathed itself. Your uniform does have panties, but by some stroke of luck it misses your pussy and hilts itself into your ass.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 7:57 am

Kahana in her lust addled mind eagerly thrust herself on the cock shaking her hips on instinct as her ass seems to tighten happily around the monster invader.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games