To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:26 pm

He suddenly let loose into her throat, grunting in pleasure as Ashley was further gagged with cock and cum... Misty just fucking her, ignoring Ashley's responses as she kept her hard spanking up as well.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Ashley coughed and quickly drunk down the man's cum and even though she tried to stop it she came again her pussy squirting Misty's cum out and staining Misty's shorts and shoes completely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:41 pm

".. You stupid bitch", Misty growled, grabbing as Ashley's hair, pulling her up," You just messed up my shorts and shoes! PUNISHMENT TIME!", She growled, pulling Ashley out of the place as she was... Ashley still being blindfolded so she couldn't see what Misty was doing.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:44 pm

Ashley stumbled and followed Misty as best she could "Ow Please Ow I'm sorry~!" She begged as she was forced to follow.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:49 pm

"Oh no... a slut like you needs to learn her place", Misty noted with a smug tone... only for Ashley to feel her toss her forward... moving behind her she even cuffed Ashley's wrists together," Keep walking straight... until someone or something finds you and helps you... offer your body to them for help, and then once your loose you go to Cerulean City, meet me at the Gym there", she heard, followed by a firm smack to Ashley's ass before Misty headed back into the city, highly amused by leaving the cuffed and blindfolded NAKED girl on her own.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Shivering Ashley stumbled forward for she didn't know how long calling for help every couple of steps as she tried not to hurt herself or fall, cum leaking from both her mouth and pussy dripped down onto the road.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Eventually however... she felt a hand on her shoulder," Excuse me there, are you alright? You obviously ran into some trouble", a male voice mused... gloved hands running over her nude form, groping and teasing her without a care.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Blushing Ashley 'looked' towards the voice "Please help me, I~I'll let you use me just please get me out of these~" She said her voice wavering as she tried to hide how embarrassed she was.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 pm

"As you wish", he chuckled... the sounds of the cuffs coming off following the removal of the blindfold... Ashley realizing she was near Mt.Moon now... and in the arms of a large man in a Team Rocket Uniform who was grinning at her," So I get to play with you now hm?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Ashley blushed and paled team rocket was bad news "Yes~ B~but only this once!" She said with a cute pout that didn't make her look threatening in the least.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:13 pm

"Of course... though if you let me do enough I might be willing to give you something to wear as well", He offered with a smirk, smacking her bare ass before removing her cuffs.... only to shove her down onto her knees," First, let's see how well you can suck a dick little girl"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Ashley obeyed and began by licking up and down his cock before wrapping her lips around it and bobbing her head, her tongue dancing across the underside of his member as she did her best to please him.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:04 am

"Mmmm, that's it... I knew it... a well trained slut... yet your owner let you loose... such a shame", he grunted, gripping her hair as he began forcing her to take him down balls deep, not caring at all if she disliked it.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:15 am

Ashley coughed and gagged still not used to her throat being fucked or deapthroating \, but she didn't protest not wanting to anger the man who might get her clothes.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:51 am

"Mmmm... come on, swallow against my cock you little whore... show me how well trained you are!", he demanded of her, plunging his meat down into her throat even harder and faster.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games