To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:16 am

"Hmmmm... Well I suppose that's understandable... still, tell me... what pokemon do you have?", She demanded, tracing over the different tattoo's marked upon Ashley's backside as she did so," You'll need a water pokemon regardless... you need to represent your owner in some way"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:24 am

Blushing in both arousal and embarrassment Ashley poke her fingers together "Um I have an Eevee, a Spearow, a Manky and a Weedle and I was hoping to evolve my Eevee into a Glaceon an Ice type I read about from another region." She admitted pouting cutely and hoping Misty didn't make her evolve Eevee into a vaporeon
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:35 am

"Hmmm... I suppose I can let that pass... so long as you make sure you get a Water type by the time I run into you again... if you don't, I'll punish you", Misty stated firmly, smacking the blindfolded blonde's ass," Understood, whore?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:38 am

Blinking in surprise Ashley 'looked at where she heard Misty at "You're not traveling with me?" She asked surprised and a little hurt "I just thought that you could make special events and stuff if you stayed with me and not my idiot brother..." She trailed off almost sadly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:09 am

"Don't be whiny, if I don't stick with him he might never pay me back... and then you'd just be my property for life", Misty pointed out... before smirking," Unless you actually want to be my whore for life... is that it?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:51 am

Ashley blushed "N~no that's n~not it I don't like the idea of being owned and abused at all, I just don't want you to go...."She pouted and 'looked' away
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:01 pm

"Hmmm... well it wouldn't be good for Ash to see you like this though right? He might think he has the right to take you from me", Misty pointed out,"... Perhaps we could travel together for a little while... if you do as I say and you catch up to us in Cerulean in time... then you can travel with us for a bit, how's that sound?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Ashley blushed and nodded "Oh um Mistress, am I done with the Tattoos and may I see them?" She asked wondering how much she was worth and what the tramp stamp Misty got her was and if there was any extras she really wanted to know.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:17 pm

"Nope, next we take you to get your piercings... THEN if I feel like it you can take the blindfold off", Misty informed her,"... first though we need to pay off your tattoo's and my friend here is quite interested in being paid through... service"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Ashley blushed having forgot about that fact "Y~Yes mistress how much am I to Give him?" She asked as she had no idea about how much she was worth compared to the tattoos
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 pm

"Oh, he wants you to suck him off and then let him fuck your ass you see", Misty giggle," See,blow jobs at 10, anal fucking is fifty, cumming inside of you is 80... and just having you to himself for a whole night is 250... there are other prices of course", Misty noted, forcing Ashley to her knees before... what smelt to be a dirty cock pressing to her lips.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Blushing and recoiling slightly at the smell she leaned forward and took the cock in her mouth gagging slightly at the taste but continued to work the shaft doing her best to clean the filthy thing and using lots of her saliva, after all she didn't want it in her ass if it was dirty or dry, so she gave the best blow job she could.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:32 am

"That's a good little whore... you're gonna suck him off... take him into the fuck hole you call a mouth... while I use this one", She heard, only for Ashley to feel Misty lift her ass up... and plunge her own cock into Ashley's ass with a lewd moan, fucking her in unison as the man she was servicing grabbed her head and shoved down her throat, both using Ashley as they wished, making her nothing but a fuck toy.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:33 am

Ashley coughed and gagged, Ashley moaned in surprise and lust, her tongue licking the shaft in her mouth as her ass clenched and sucked on Misty's cock, thanks to Misty's rough fucking some of Misty's cum began to leak from Ashley's pussy and onto the floor lewdly.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:03 pm

"Mmmm, you're a true little fuck toy now aren't you? Part of me hopes your brother never repays me... all so I can keep you and just knock you up whenever I feel like!", Misty moaned in pleasure, fucking Ashley ever harder as the main shoving down into her throat groaned, shoving himself even deeper, balls deep, into Ashley's gullet.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Ashley moaned in pleasure as she was used as a toy by Misty and the man her ass making lewd slurping sounds as she was fucked, she stuck her tongue out to lick the man's balls and did her best to pleasure them both happily.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:47 am

"Mmmm... When we finish up here and get you dressed... I expect you to go and whore yourself off to me... you make at least 100 before sunset or I'll force a punishment on you for failure!", Misty threatened, thrusting harder as her orgasm built, smacking Ashley's ass extra hard to get the point in there.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Ashley squealed around the man's cock as she finally came her hips eagerly moving to meet Misty's thrusts and her ass tightening around Misty's cock trying to milk all the cum it could from her.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:19 pm

"Who said you could cum!?", Misty suddenly snapped, smacking as Ashley's ass cheeks harder, leaving bright red hand print," You need PERMISSION to cum you stupid fucking pig!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Ashley moaned and screamed around the cock in her mouth unable to talk as huge globs of Misty's cum leaked from her pussy wasting it, She tried to beg for forgiveness but it was muffled by the strangers cock
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games