To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:34 pm

"Mmmm, there you go... now you're being a proper bitch", Misty moaned in delight, enjoying Ashley's release... while not having yet reached her own,"Don't think you're done, until you make me cum inside of you... we're staying right here and I'll fuck you over and over again, so get to work on making me cum!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Ashley obeys without a second thought using every trick she knows to get Misty off a lewd whorish grin was matched with her blissfully rolled up eyes it was easy to see she was lost in the pleasure even as she did everything to make Misty come inside her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Misty meanwhile fucked Ashley senseless... giving it to the younger girl like Ashley had never had it before... fucking her roughly, as she didn't care if it hurt Ashley or not... and yet Ashley just felt non-stop, ecstasy from being used in such a way... it being twenty minutes before Misty let out a cry, her seed flooding into Ashley's womb... the girl realizing there was now a good chance she was pregnant from her new owner.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Ashley blinked slowly coming down from her fifth orgasm and braced herself on the wall unable to move as her legs shook with effort to keep her standing up "D~Did I do good?" She asked shyly as she has submitted completely to Misty by now and wanted her approval.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:49 pm

"You did... well enough, better then I thought any sibling of that stupid ass could do", Misty replied simply, pulling out with a sigh," Now turn around and clean me off, then let's get you properly set-up to work as my whore"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Ashley turned around and happily went to work cleaning Misty up but got cum all over her face from being to eager to obey, while Misty's cock was spotless, "I Am finished Mistress." She says as she stands up waiting to follow Misty's commands but still blushing wildly.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 am

"Good slut, perhaps I can make you properly trained just yet", She mused with a smirk, patting Ashley's head as if she were a mere pet,"... Do me a favor now, I've heard some Hiker's in Mt.Moon enjoy fucking a good young whore... go there and make me some money... well, later, for now I wanna dress you up like a proper slut... get you some tattoos, maybe a piercing here and there..."
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:34 am

Blushing Ashley smiled "I~I always want to get some peircings and tattoos mistress, I'll even wear a blind cloth so I can't see what I'm getting till It's already there." Ashley told Misty hoping to make her more pleased with her.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:52 am

"Good girl... then find one and put on on while I begin building your new outfit", Misty commanded her with a smirk, patting Ashley's head before moving out of the changing room to do so.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:56 am

Ashley left soon after Misty to find a blind fold then Misty again, then put the blindfold on and grab a hold of Misty so she could follow her without problem
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:02 am

Misty giggled, patting Ashley's head," You're like a stupid little puppy aren't you? Don't worry, let's get you at least in something until to go and get your tattoo's and piercings... then I'll get you your real whore uniform, sound good?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:05 am

Ashley pouted and looked down at being called stupid but would follow and obey Misty completely so she just nodded her head "Yes mistress." after all she didn't want Misty mad again, that was scary (Hot) she should know her place below Misty, her face and thigh were still coated in her Mistress' cum after all.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Once Ashley was back in the black dress from before, Misty smirked as she pushed her to the tattoo parlor... spending some of her cash to get the guy doing the tattoo's to ignore Ashley's age... Ashley feeling each tattoo being put onto her backside and on her ass cheeks.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Ashley blushed and wondered what tattoo she was getting and hesitantly asked Misty "Um If I may Mistress, What, what am I getting that covers that place?" She asked her cheeks completely red "It must be a big one?" She said trying to find out what the Tattoo was.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:19 am

"Mostly payment plans for your customers... and how to contact me to hire your slutty ass again", Misty informed Ashley with a mocking tone as the tattoo man continued his work,"... Well, plus a special tramp stamp to let everyone know who owns you as well, don't want anyone stealing my property after all"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Ashley blushed even more "Oh um can you really charge a lot I mean after all you did knock me up, and I'm not the best at sex so that would take a lot of the stuff you need to pay for down...." She trailed off her thoughts on how if she got the price low enough that no one would by her for being cheap.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:56 pm

"That's why the other ass cheek has prices based on if you're pregnant or not at the time... you think I'm stupid?", Misty asked with an unhappy tone, suddenly smacking Ashley's recently branded ass cheek, making the sting all the more intense.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Ashley yelped "No! No mistress I'm sorry, I was just reminding you that a whore like me wasn't worth much as you are so important that you must have other things on your mind." She explained quickly in a near panic "I mean I'm only a really cheap whore and a thing used for having your kids and pleasuring you, so I just thought you might have made me to expensive on accident." She said quickly.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:27 am

"... I'm never that foolish, don't think me so absent minded like a dumb bitch like you", Misty stated simply, giving Ashley's rear a pinch this time around," Keep this up and I might just end up making your own pokemon treat you nothing like a whore they can fuck whenever they want"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Ashley moaned cutely "I'm sorry Mistress but I'm just a dumb whore, I'm sorry." She moaned now liking the feeling of her tattooed ass being played with "I can't think to good." She said hoping that Misty didn't find out that she fucks her pokemon all the time.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games