To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Sat May 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Ashley Ketchum woke up, instantly realizing she'd overslept by quite a bit. Of course she managed to get dressed, pack what she needed, and rush to Professor Oak's lab... only to find the crowd that should have been there was gone and Oak was alone within," Oh Ashley! I was wondering what happened with you... your brother was quite late too, you missed him by about half-an-hour actually", Oak admitted with a sheepish look to the pretty young blonde teen before him.
MASigma

Re: To be the Best (Eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Ashley blinked slowly "He left without even waking me up? ASH YOU SUCK!!!"She yelled in anger before pouting cutely, She shook her head and smiled at Oak a smile filled with Hope and Wonder and Excitement, A smile that no man could say no to "So Oak who's my lucky partner?" She asked smiling wider even Giovanni would have a hard time saying no to this smile, She looked like an angel smiling at Oak.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun May 18, 2014 1:32 am

Oak blushed at the smile, trying to remind himself that he'd watched this lovely young girl grow up, so no dirty thoughts," R-right this way, I have one left but... well it's a bit of an issue", he mused, unsure if he should hand the Eevee he had over, given the way it apparently acted around girls... though he'd yet to see it do so at all, there was still the chance the warning he'd gotten upon receiving it was true.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 18, 2014 2:30 am

Ashley smiled up at him "It doesn't matter I'll take it!" She told him bouncing on the balls of her feet making her boobs bounce as well.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun May 18, 2014 11:01 am

Oak shivered from her erotic movements, glancing about to make sure he was alone with her,"... Well I suppose I could... though I'll need to give you a special last test to make sure you can handle such a pokemon", Oak informed her with a light smile, hands moving onto her shoulders," Are you SURE you're ready for such a test Ashley?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Ashley blinked confused up at the professor cutely before she determinedly nodded her head "Yeah! I can do anything Professor!" She started to bounce on her toes excited, making her boobs bounce just as fast, "Give Me any test and I'll pass it nothing can stop me from getting my pokemon!" She cheered.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun May 18, 2014 9:15 pm

"Alright then, though it's a two part test you see", Oak informed her, leading her into his own office, locking the door behind him as he moved to his desk and chair, sitting down at it... only to unzip his pants and pull out quite the hard on," You see, for girls like you the Pokemon world has other problems... so I need to know you can face those problems... come over here Ashley", he told her, waiting till she was close to cup her chin, pulling her into a kiss before she could stop him. She'd of course be surprised, but found as his tongue slid into her mouth, caressing and playing with her own... that it felt nice and she felt a tingle between her legs even as he ended the kiss," Now then... you see this?", he asked with a smile, motioning to his cock," I want you to get down and stroke it... even lick and suck it... for starters"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Ashley blinked in confusion but slowly her eyes light up with understanding "Oh you mean like those videos that mom has of herself in her room!" She exclaimed as she realized what the professor wanted, and got on her knees before kissing and licking every inch of his cock making sure the whole thing was coated in her saliva.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun May 18, 2014 9:24 pm

"Mmmmm... I-I might have you tell me more about that later", Oak groaned, inwardly wondering if he could use that information to score with this girl's mother as well... he'd always wanted to. Still, this was quite enjoyable as well, a virgin and lovely trainer sucking him off for a pokemon... and she wasn't doing to bad at it either,"Mmmm... that's a good girl... take more of it into your mouth"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Ashley nodded and wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock swirling her tongue back and forth around the head of his cock as she lightly bobbed her head up and down, humming and making her tongue vibrate the entire time as she got to work
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 19, 2014 1:42 am

"Oh my... y-you're a natural at this.... mmmm, makes me wonder if you've.. practiced", Oak groaned, knowing his grandson was quite interested in the blonde before him... perhaps Gary had gotten to tricking her into servicing him a few times before," Almost done with this first test... be sure to swallow every drop"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 1:47 am

Ashley pulled back and answered him "Only with my mom she really liked playing with me." before she quickly took his entire cock into her mouth and lapped at his balls, she showed no trouble deep-throating him at all
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 19, 2014 1:53 am

"O-Oh? Do tell?", Oak managed to get out, quite interested in what sort of lewd things the mother and daughter did to one another... only to groan once she deepthroated him, thrusting suddenly down fully into her throat as he began to unleash his thick seed.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 1:56 am

Ashley drunk down all his cum except a small strand which stuck to her lips "What's my next test I want my Pokemon!" She cheered happily
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 19, 2014 5:59 am

"Mmm, this second test will require you to bend over my desk Ashley", Oak informed her with a smile, patting her head as he looked forward to popping the cute blonde's cherry.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 6:03 am

Ashley nodded and did as she was told her shorts pulled so tight against her that the outline of both her holes could be seen through them "Like this professor?" She asked looking back over her shoulder
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 19, 2014 6:06 am

"Mmm... exactly, now hold still as I prepare you for the test", Oak replied with a lick of his lips, as he always enjoyed girls who wore such tight fitting shorts. Ashley would feel his hands groping and teasing her ass through her shorts... rubbing her pussy lips and asshole through them... before he even began rubbing his face against her,"Mmmm... now this is an ass... A shame you'll be leaving, I'd have enjoyed properly making use of an ass like this"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 6:10 am

Ashley pouted and looked thoughtful "What you mean like mom does when she wants to calm down and ties me down to my bed?" She asked her voice still innocent as she asked.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 19, 2014 6:12 am

"Oh? What does she do to you... so sexy even your mother can't deny playing with your naughty little body", Oak chuckled perversely, giving her a smack to the ass suddenly, sending another pleasurable sensation into her as she felt him suddenly pinch and play with her clit through her shorts,"Mmmm... I wonder if I could give it to you right through these... I bet it'd feel even tighter"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 19, 2014 6:15 am

Ashley moans from the smack "M~Mom really likes acting like those mistress' from her video's and she l~likes BDSM!" Ashley moans louder enjoying the pleasure given to her.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games