S.S.S Salvaging & Scavenging, Shipwrights

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: S.S.S Salvaging & Scavenging, Shipwrights

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:34 pm

The girl slowly backed away from you heading the way she came. she narrows her eyes at you as she rasies her her hand, letting her pants fall forcing her to ben over to grab them again. Strangely enough, even with her bbaggy cloths, she has cute pair of well fitting paties on.

So i think we can offically say SHE ESCAPING and that you should SHOOT HER IN THE HEAD, SHOOT HER IN THE HEAD.

In the name of the matrix, what would you like to.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Motoko » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Tristan would frown looking at the girl aas she bends down, he would keep the gun trained on her, reaching out to grab her so to guide her back to the group, the pistol stayed trained on her for any sudden movements, tristen didn't really want to shoot her yet, she might know of what happened here and wither or not theres any hostiles still in the ship, "Just stay cam and we won't harm you, just going to as some questions..." he knew they would have to most likely dispose of her at some point, level 5 hazard and all
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 pm

So neat fact you might not know, is that guns have a minimal range where their effectiveness lowers. I tell you this because two things happen. The first she suddenly attacks your arm by punching you in the arm pit of your weapon arm in a way you've likely never seen(or suffered from). It's likely a military move designed to disarm a gun men. you don't lose your weapon but your arm became sore enough that ypu lower your aim so you won directly hit her if you fire.

Her next arm comes flying from her pants and looks like a nail gun with a vila of red liquid connected to it. You try to defend yourself but she's to fast and is able to The device flatly on your side, pulling the trigger. Your side erupts In pain as red lights and warnings flash on your helmet.

You attempt to grab your nimble attacker as she barely escapes you enbrace just to push you back with all her might back. This of course doesn't work that well since you weigh like a ton with that suit. she's able to get a bit of room from you as she attempts escape back inside the vent.
You could try to catch her if you can control your phobia of vents
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:58 pm

tristen grunted in pain as the stable or what ever it was pierced through his suit and side gripping his side tightly he would chase after her heading towards the vent with a shake f his head, he would fire at her if he had a shot, aiming more to disable at this point then kill, what the ehll kind of weapon was that?
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 pm

You fire into the vent at your target aiming for the the limbs of the girls then firing to hit her in the right arm. She screams in shock and pain as the bullet rips in to the flesh. It's not a graze but it's not that serious. She limply tries to pull her self along a corner in pain while also pushing off the walls with her nude naked feet. You can shoot again but your five times as likely to hit her torso this time.
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 pm

shakes his head, reaching out to grab her leg "I didn't want to hurt you, come back here and we will patch you up
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:43 pm

The girl places one of her feet your helmet pushing against your pull as she tries to kick wildly with the foot you grab.
As if she realized her position, she takes her weapon and aiming it directly at your helmet for you to see.
The business end of it is a needle of some type but you can't be sure if it's direct contact or projectile based.
She's wielding it with one arm and it looks like it might be to heavy for her to keep up very long but don't you worry, moves her arm so it rest on her knee.

Your suits warning stop suggesting that either is resealed itself(unlikely); something else resealed it(Unlikely); or a malfunction.

"Let go of my foot or i'll put a hole in your head so big, they'll call you a biohazard level 10!" She said with no cuteness, no mercy, and no charm. Her voiced dripped with instincts that will not stop her from killing you. I would like to point out that she could be bluffing. I mean that device is likely just a medical instrument not likely able to fire projectile.

I would like to say your dick needs some masterbating. This whole thing with the pantie girl has it on fire for some reason. It's just uncomfortable right now, nothing more.
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 am

Tristen frowns at the woman but tightens his grip, gun pointed at her still, "Oh, you know I will shoot. put it down. " he said glaring at her through the suits helm
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:30 am

The girl moves the neddle gun to her head.
"I'm vp of research, now let me make it clear whats going to happen. If you don't let go of my foot, i'm going toinject 10cc of blood directly into my head. This little thing is designed to draw blood from creatures with thicker skin then your plexy steal helmet. If the concusion doesn't kill me then the injection of blood will.
Why is this important you may ask; we'll you have alien blood flowing through your vains and i doubt you have anyone with the medical skills or equipment to keep you alive to the nearest star base except for me. More over level 4 hazzard would involve biologicals; possibly air born virus. all we have is terrorists. We have not had a risk assment team which means you got null on your report forcing the computer to auto resolve to level 4 risk.

Now do I kill myself saving you the trouble, and you can explain why you got sick after a level 4 hazzard? Or do you to take the solution where both of us live? You've got 3 seconds.
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:00 am

Tristan quickly glanced to his side with a frown, glancing back up at the woman with a frown "You'd kill yourself, really? ad if I let you go how will I know you'll even help me?! Andd what kind of blood did you inject me with?" he would ask still feeling just a bit off after the injection, now he knew why he felt that way..." he did slightly loosen his grip ready to pull with all his might should she attempt to follow through, he could at least try and get that thing away from her....
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:20 am

"Yes i would.
Let's assume i wont, and i have the skills to help you, does it matter? The animal that survives the longest is not the strongest or the fastest but the more resourceful; now is capturing me with a high chance of me killing myself now if not later worth it, or knowing that some lives that could cure you worth more?
Beta positive (do you even know what that means?.... great she tells you what blood injected into you and dont know what it is; unless you do.)
Now you have to the count of three before i kill myself and kill you from beyond the grave." she said with a robotic like coldness.
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:26 am

Tristen frowns, releasing her with a shake of his head, figuring this was a bad idea, "Fine." he said, figuring it was there was no reason to doubt her really, she had inected him with something...
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:36 am

The girl waste no time in getting away. She uses the foot on your helmet to propel her farther into the vent; then starts to crawl away from you as fast as she can.
You hear the hulking footsteps of you fellow engineer coming to the room from his fruitless hunt.

Maybe you should tell him about your injuries if he hasn't noticed already.
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:42 am

Tristen curses and slams his fist against the vent "Get back here you little!" he glances around and decides to follow the vents, hoping to track her down, he couldn't fit in them, but it would be damn hard for her too be quiet in them, he completly ignores the engineer, searching where the vents may lead instead
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 am

He rushes forward. "You found it? did you get a look at it?" he asks.
I'd like to state that your crotch is feeling wet. It feels more like water, not an orgasm.
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:55 am

"-It- was a her" he said idly, shifting his legs uncomfortably, if he wasn't in his suit he would attempt to feel what was going on down there, but he really couldn't remove it, especially with the other engineer there...
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:51 am

It's in your suits so no removal or at least not yet.
"I assume you didn't catch 'her' then." he says.
"What now, do we attempt to hunt after her or help with repairs?" he asks.
Do note that you aren't limited to those options.
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:12 pm

tristen sighs, shaking his head "You return to the rest and assist in repairs, I'll find the woman.Can't have her running around afterall." He would say, shaking his head as he walks off to follow the duct work still shifting uncomfortably due to the wetness wondering just what the hell kind of blood that was anyway...
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:32 pm

(Sorry this might be short)
nameless tech 2 leaves to help tech 1 as your left in the room to do go knows what. I'd assume you do as you said however this task seems fruitless as you don't find her or anything of note. if you use the room you found the girl in you can examine the inside of your suit and possible rub you hand all over your civy covered,mutated body.
BlueLight

Postby Motoko » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Tristan shakes his head and sighs, heading back into that room, starting the process of peeling off his suit, hoping no one or nothing surprises him in the process
Motoko

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games