Naruko (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Naruko (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 am

Zabuza smirked, soon lining up behind her as she slammed into her ass, fucking her with his large cock as his thrusts moved her body into Haku's, the now female Haku crying out in pleasure.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:04 am

Naruko moaned loudly and happily her whore like voice echoing around .
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 am

(figures you get on just as I get off, lol)

Zabuza continued to fuck Naruko, wondering if Naruko could change the genders of anyone... not at all liking the idea of it happening to himself. Still, the sight of Haku as she was now was quite erotic... perhaps they could weaponize this ability other ways...
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 am

Naruko thrust herself deeply into Haku as a huge knot started to swell and lock her inside Haku, she kept thrusting even as cum poured from her animal cock into Haku's womb
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Haku cried out in orgasm, eyes rolling into her head even as Zabuza growled in ecstasy, unleashing his own seed into Naruko's tight ass.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:31 am

Naruko's eyes rolled up in bliss, leaning forward she happily kissed Haku as bucketfuls of cum poured into Haku's womb, her cock still locked inside of Haku's pussy.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:27 am

Haku blacked out, completely overwhelmed by the pleasure of being filled as Zabuza panted, giving Naruko a caressing pet to her head.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:32 am

Naruko purred in pleasure her ears twitching as her tail unwrapped itself from around her, she fell against Haku bonelessly.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:54 am

Zabuza lifted Naruko up bridal style, the demon brothers picking up Haku as they continued to the camp... Zabuza cleaning off Naruko's body before he did the same with Haku.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:57 am

Even as she slept Naruko did her best to cuddle cutely against Haku, purring lightly as her tail wrapped around them both for warmth
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Naruko would once more find herself before the Kyuubi's cage, the fox leering at her from behind the bars," Enjoying my gifts vixen?", he asked her in amusement, motioning her to him," Come to me... I wish to take in your body as it is now... I'll make a proper vixen out of you yet"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Naruko giggled and happily ran to the fox licking it's large member as soon as she could.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:12 pm

"Mmmm, to think you refused to give into me at first... now you so eagerly service me", The beast groaned in delight... his tails moving to teasingly brush against her body," Did you enjoy my gift? Know that no one shall own you but I... you are mine Naruko"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Naruko giggled "It's fun Haku-chan is just so cute I love that she is a she now," She paused and giggled again rubbing her body on the fox's cock and cooing at it and kissing it.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:39 am

"Glad to hear it... but I think I wanna another round with you", The beast growled... only to shrink down as he was now the size of a horse, making it much more manageable for him to ravage her,"On your hands and knees, sticking that ass of yours up so I can unload more into you"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:52 am

Naruko happily complied sticking her ass up so that the fox had easy access to both her holes.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:20 pm

The Kyuubi smirked, moving to mount her from behind... only to shove his fully length into her, once more using her body as a proper cock sleeve,"Mmmm... Do you enjoy being mine vixen? I recall before... you want my kits don't you, to mother the Kyuubi no Yoko's children... Admit it, you want them!", he grunted, fucking her nice and hard, it's inhuman body easily fucking her with the pacing none of her lover's before could come close to matching.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games