Naruko (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Naruko (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:34 am

Kyuubi's chakra suddenly surged into Haku, who gasped out loudly, eyes wide as within a few seconds... Haku was suddenly sporting breasts, having been turned to a woman," W-what is this!?", SHE now squeaked, eyes wide and cheeks flushed.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 am

Naruko leaned down and growled "Did I fucking say you could stop slut?" She asked glaring at Haku, "Plus a cute girl like you could become a grade A whore-slut in no time." Naruko giggled to herself "If you don't get back to work, well, let's just say your first time wont be nice." She said as her tail petted Haku's new pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:02 pm

"S-stop I... I!", the now female Haku whined, flushing as she felt her new pussy being teased, seeming quite sensitive as Naruko would notice her nipples growing stiffer from being dominating in such a manner.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Naruko giggled and began to pinch pull and slap Haku's breast, her tail swatting Haku's new pussy making it more sensitive and swollen
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:04 am

"O-Ooooooh! P-Please... s-stop.... t-too goooood!", Haku moaned out like a slut, eyes rolling into her head as Naruko continued to play with and abuse her body, unable to handle a woman's pleasure it seemed. Kyuubi suddenly informed Naruko, so long as she was obedient and loyal to him... he continue to let her use his chakra for such things.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 am

Naruko giggled and nodded at what the Kyuubi told her, before she looked closely at Haku's swollen and needy pussy and got a great Idea she tried to use Kyuubi's chakra to make a huge vulpine cock appear out of her clit, if she succeeded she would point it at Haku's face "Suck it if you do good enough I'll pleasure your pussy with it."
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:53 am

Surprisingly, it worked, Kyuubi inwardly pleased that Naruko was now in such a pact... she would be his and his only. Haku flushed... nervously nodding as she opened her mouth, slowly starting to suck on the cock... unaware the chakra flowing into it was messing with her head as the now female Haku slowly grew more and more into it, sucking and running her tongue along the cock, before moaning as she slid it into her mouth.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:13 am

Naruko moaned and realized why guys wanted there cocks sucked all the time "Ohhh~ Haku-chan~" Suddenly Naruko got up and took a couple steps back sitting on her tail "Haku~chan~ if you want more cock you have to convince me you are sexy enough~" Here Naruko smirked and waited to see what Haku did for cock.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Haku flushed, but in her current state she nodded, offering a lewd smile as she crawled over on hands and knees,"Mmmm.... P-Please Naruko-sama... this... this horny whore craves your cock", she began to beg, drool running down her chin as she thought of how delicious Naruko's pussy had been," I-I'll do anything... let me suck it, let me ride it, L-let me be your personal fuck toy... just please grant this unworthy sow your dick"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Naruko smiled cruelly "Ah... I don't know you don't really sound sincere," She giggled making her cock bounce lightly "Maybe you should show me why I should fuck you, after all Actions speak louder than words...." She trailed off as her eyes turned purple and the slit in them became longer.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Kyuubi let Naruko feel his amusement as Haku flushed... before nodding, sliding back as she opened her legs up... only to moan as one hand groped at a breast, the other fingering her newly made cunt. Of course, before anything else happened... the Demon Brother's showed up," Zabu-WHA!?", they began, only to stare in surprise at seeing what they were seeing... both leering at a flushed and nervous looking Haku.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Naruko glared at the two idiots "MINE!" she growled her eyes flashing red, no way in hell was she sharing her cute new toy, Still enraged she lept onto Haku and began to roughly fuck her virgin cunt with her animal cock.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:11 am

"AH!", Haku cried out, eyes wide with pleasure and pain as Naruko rammed her large hard cock into her, though she was soon a moaning mess... the flushed and now rock hard demon brothers just watching as Haku was fucked silly.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:51 am

Naruko slapped Haku's tits "You're mine you little slut, Say IT! Say you want me and only me!" She growled as she continued to speed up brutally pound Haku's poor cunt.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:06 am

"I-I... I want you and... an only you mistress!", Haku found herself unable to NOT say, amazed at just how wonderful it was to be at Naruko's mercy, to be fucked like... like a tool, a toy even.

"The Fuck is this!?", they heard, Haku seeming to snap out of her trance like state as Zabuza popped up, glaring directly at Naruko upon what he'd found.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:10 am

Naruko smiled at Zabuza "Hello Haku here just wanted to have sex like a woman since people think he's one all the time." She lied with a completely straight face.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:22 pm

"... How the hell did you even pull that off?", He demanded with a frown, glancing to Haku... unsure how to feel given her current state,"... Don't forget, Haku belongs to me"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Naruko giggled as she continued to thrust "What are Kitsunes Known for?" She asked Zabuza as she picked up the pace then slowly down then picking up.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:50 pm

His eyes narrowed at that, Haku's lewd moans making him grow hard, trying to remind himself who this was," Just don't take long... and don't try stealing what's mine"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Naruko giggled as she looked at his cock "You know~ my holes are open~" She purred giving him bedroom eyes.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games