Naruko (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Naruko (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Wed May 28, 2014 7:21 am

"Good, let's get moving... sooner we go, the farther we'll get", he mused, turning to head on at the lead... of course once they made camp he'd make full use of her yet again, intending to win that bet and get her all for himself.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 28, 2014 8:04 am

Naruko nodded as they began to run, her tail would flick over and feel up Haku as they moved teasing him and rubbing him.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu May 29, 2014 12:03 am

Haku blushed under his mask, quite sure she was doing such thins on purpose... and at one point he lightly grabbed her tail, only to lightly run his fingers through it, Naruko feeling a surprisingly calming and pleasurable sensation as he did this.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 29, 2014 7:17 am

feeling the hand on her tail Naruko blushed lightly and began to purr lowly with a content look in her eyes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 am

Haku smiled, being sure to remember this as he continued to pet and caress the tail, Zabuza taking note as well as he wondered if her ears would be as sensitive.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 am

Naruko started to purr louder as her eyes became slit, she tackled Haku and began to nuzzle him, her tail wrapping around them both as she clung to him, it seemed that petting her tail made her overly affectionate.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu May 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Haku flushed under his mask, glancing to Zabuza who rolled his eyes and motioned the Demon Brothers to set up camp as Haku then continued to pet and caress Naruko.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Naruko looked completely blissful, a small blush on her cheek and she was purring loudly rubbing herself on Haku.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 am

Haku lifted his mask up, kissing Naruko lightly as his hands began to wander, touching and caress her through the pink yukata hugging her body.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 30, 2014 3:28 am

Naruko purred louder and wiggled happily, she lightly bit and sucked Haku's bottom lip her eyes half lidded.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri May 30, 2014 5:50 am

"... You're beautiful", Haku whispered lightly, kissing Naruko in a more affectionate manner, his hands moving to open her yukata up... wanting to bury his length inside of the beautiful vixen before him.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 30, 2014 5:53 am

Naruko smiled cutely at him and sat up opening the Yukata letting her body to almost be seen.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri May 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Haku shivered, sliding his mask off so he could pull her into a hungry kiss, hands moving to peel her outfit off and grope at her body.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Naruko bit her lip after pulling back from the kiss, she looked like she was trying not to smirk, she leaned down again not letting Haku see her body and whispered in the boy's ear, "You want me, right? Well how about you ~worship~ me and I might let you in." She gently nibbled on Haku's ear wait to hear his response.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri May 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Haku shivered at her offer, unsure what she meant given she was still new to all of this... but he nodded lightly," W-what do I do?", he asked, leaving it up to her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 31, 2014 6:42 am

Naruko barely hid a smirk "Well we'll start off simple how about you kiss and lick every inch of my body Hmmm..... Oh and no matter what you're not allowed to try and get yourself off, got cutie~?" She asked as she rubbed her tail lightly over Haku's crotch.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat May 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Haku just nodded, shivering as her tail rubbed against his hardening member before he leaned in, kissing her right on the lips before trailing down to her chest, running his tongue along both breasts and nipples as his hands began to touch and grope at her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Naruko's eyes flashed and her smirk turned into a sneer as she hissed "Did I say you could use your hands?" She looked down in disapproval, her tail become hard and smacked hard at his inner thighs "Naughty naughty, only use your mouth and tongue, or I might lock you up in a chastity belt and make you sell your ass at the next town~" She said as her smirk came back looking completely sadistic.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:59 am

Haku shivered, knowing Zabuza wouldn't allow that at all, but did as he was told as he just used his tongue and mouth, sucking at her skin, kissing at it, licking her nipples as he worshiped her body. Naruko could feel the Kyuubi's amusement within her... suddenly offering to make Haku much better suited for Naruko to dominate if she wanted.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 am

Naruko giggled and agreed with the Kyuubi Haku was just to damn cute!
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games