Naruko (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Naruko (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Mon May 12, 2014 6:03 am

The sun rose, glaring through the window on the face of young 16 year old Naruko Uzumaki, sister to the infamous Naruto Uzumaki. It'd been a few weeks since she and her sibling had been assigned to Team 7, the only team with four squad members from the most recent graduation class. During this time, they'd only taken on D-Class missions, not setting a single foot out of the village as much as she and her sibling wanted to go on a "real" mission. Naruko herself had only recently found herself feeling different things with her maturing body... not only was she feeling things about certain males, including her own brother, but she'd noticed whereas she used to only receive glares from the villagers as like her twin, recently they'd been looking at her... differently, not angry and yet... their gazes made her feel weird. She could hear her twin in the kitchen, most likely making breakfast for them both while she could take the time to get dressed and ready for their missions and training today.
MASigma

Re: Naruko (Eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 am

Naruko got up and went to eat like she normally did we.aring whatever she did to bed today she came out wearing only boyshort underwear and nothing else "Ruto! I'm hungry where's M'food?" She ask still rubbing sleep out of her eyes and stretching as she sat down to get ready to eat "An make sure it isn't out of date this Time!" she yelled at him
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 12, 2014 6:18 am

"I did, I only messed up that ONE time", Naruto shot back at her... blushing as he glared down at the oatmeal he was making for them," A-and get some clothes on, it's gross!", he shouted at her. The truth was more and more it was getting hard not to notice his sister was in fact a girl... and was more and more getting the body of one. It was bad enough when others began to comment on it when they thought he wasn't listening, but he'd even caught SASUKE staring at her from time to time, just what the hell was going on!? Hopefully she wouldn't start dressing girlier either, give all those perverts more to look at...
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 12, 2014 6:23 am

Naruko Glared "Ruto we have bathed together nothing is weird!" She blushed and looked down "And uh my Clothes are missing these are all I got now." She admitted blushing when she came home yesterday all of her clothes were gone she couldn't find anything else. She looked away "So I have to wear use till I get some new ones! Got it!?" She yelled again
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 12, 2014 6:25 am

"... Fine, good thing we both got paid for all those dumb missions first", Naruto grumbled... the fact being they hadn't bathed together ever since she started getting breasts," S-So just put on one of my jumpsuits then, we'll go get you some new clothes before we go meet up with the team for training", he noted... before grinning,"Maybe I should get something cooler to wear too, Sakura-chan won't be able to resist me if I'm looking good after all"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 12, 2014 6:34 am

Naruko groaned angrily "UGH! Why do you even like her she's worthless Ruto, Hell Ino's better than her, Sakura can't even fight Hinata and I think even your mini team could kick Sakura's ass." She shook her head before quickly chowing down before running into her Bro's room slipping and falling "What the Hell?! Ruto what is this white stuff on your floor It's sticky and all over my face now!"
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 12, 2014 6:37 am

"S-Stay out of my room that's.... hair gel!", Naruto lied with a flushed face, before glaring as he recalled her comments," And Sakura-chan is awesome! She's smart, pretty, and she's just awesome!", He shouted back at her... hoping she really had no idea what the white stuff was.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 12, 2014 6:42 am

Naruko glared cum all over her face "What the Hell is Hair Gel on the Ground For?!" She yelled before getting up and sliding one of his jumpsuits on then looking at the clock she yelled "OH Shit we're gonna be late!" Before running off toward the training ground her tits showing and cum-faced as she landed right in front of Sasuke and Sakura.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 12, 2014 6:44 am

Naruto gave chase, blushing given how she'd ran to the training ground... meeting a wide eyed Sakura and a staring Sasuke," N-Naruko you idiot! Zip up you jacket and clean your face!", Sakura shouted at her, having always known Naruko was a whore, now she had proof! Sasuke merely glared aside... unsure if that stuff on her face was what he thought it was or not... while still unsure how he felt about the attractive blonde sister of the dobe.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 am

Naruko glared "Hey It's not my fault! Blame Ruto! He had his damn hair gel everywhere, plus someone stole all my clothes!" She yelled zipping up her jacket "Plus this hair gel is super sticky and I was in a hurry I was almost late Bitch!" She yelled stalking over to a small lake to try and clean her face, bending over she showed that she was bigger than Naruto as his jumpsuit pants pulled tight against her rear.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 am

"Hair Gel? Yeah right, like I'm going to believe that, you whore", Sakura snapped back with a glare as Naruko moved to clean her face... Naruto just blushing given what it really was.

"Now now, no fighting", They heard as Kakashi popped in, moving over to stand besides Naruko... resisting the urge to let his single shown eye wander as he patted her head," It seems you're in need of proper clothing... that's not going to work", Kakashi noted, glancing towards the other three," Get to running your warm-up drills for now, I'll take Naruko-chan here to get some better clothing", he noted simply... figuring if he got her something that showed her body off better it wouldn't hurt either," How about it Naruko?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Naruko nodded after cleaning her face "Fine but if you make me get expensive Stuff You have to use Your own money to do it got it!?" If she could get out of paying she was going to "Hey Kaka-Baka if I wear whatever you want you have to pay for it and really train Ruto, me and Sasuke, Ok?!" She half asked half demanded, She added Sasuke cause she liked him a lot more than Sakura at this point, Sasuke actually tried to be a shinobi unlike the pink bitch.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Kakashi gave her a sheepish look... before nodding," I'll agree to that, but don't expect me to just ignore Sakura, I'm all of your sensei", he pointed out, noticing Sakura looked ready to kill Naruko at this point," Now come along, don't worry I plan on paying for whatever", he promised her with a sigh, placing a hand on her shoulder as they began to walk. Given how close they were, Naruko would pick up how manly Kakashi smelt... once more she'd also wonder how he might look under his mask.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Naruko pouted before blinking and staring at Kakashi "Sakura....Trains?" She asked dumbfounded "Since When?!" She demanded in confusion before shaking her head, Naruko sniffed the air smelling something she liked but unable to tell what it was, she looked up at Kakashi and glared at his mask "Hey, Kashi-Sensei if you let me see your face I'll wear everything you want~" She practically purred at him knowing people didn't like her fashion "I don't care what it is I'll wear it on missions even~" She told him hoping that this could let her see his face.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue May 13, 2014 12:35 am

Kakashi considered, reminding himself who this was... but just something about this young woman made it hard not to take advantage of such an offer,"... Here's the counter offer, you where whatever I say, whenever I say from now on without issues... and I'll let you see what I look like under my mask, but only if we're in a private location", he told her, cursing himself for what he had in mind but... well she was basically asking for it.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 13, 2014 2:02 am

Naruko shrugged and nodded, "Deal!" She giggled to herself happily 'Ha! the other would be pissed at her but it was worth it!' she thought. She grabbed his hand "Well come on let's Go! I want to get private with you soon, Sensei!" She tries to drag him to make him go faster.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue May 13, 2014 2:09 am

Kakashi wondered if she was doing this on purpose or not... it would get dangerous if she was this trusting with others who'd take advantage... as her sensei perhaps he should help her understand as much. They made it to a clothing shop, Kakashi flashing her an amused look," Pick something out to wear on missions, something you can move easily in... however it can't be anything Naruto would wear, you're a young woman so you should dress as a kunouchi", He instructed her, patting her head lightly," When you have your outfit, put it on and come find me while I get some other things for you, deal?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 13, 2014 2:14 am

Naruko blushed "Um I don't know what girls wear I even wear boy under wear, see?" She told him pulling the front of her pants down, still holding the front of her pants down she asked "Can't you or that lady just help me?" She asked pointing behind Kakashe at Anko of all people
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue May 13, 2014 2:19 am

Kakashi blushed a bit under his mask, before noticing whom she pointed to,"... Yes, one moment", he told her, figuring Anko of all people would be the best choice in setting Naruko up... not only due to being a Jonin herself, but her taste in clothing was what Kakashi would enjoy seeing the blonde wearing.

It took a bit of haggling, but a grinning Anko soon pulled Naruko along with her," Alright Gaki, first thing we need to do is get you the proper undergarments", Anko noted as she pulled Naruko right to the lingerie," You'll want this sort of stuff to show off of course, but we'll be getting you sports bra's and shit for missions... unless you wanna just let those puppies bounce free", Anko mused with a smirk, motioning to her own mesh top," Like me, I don't wear anything under this"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 13, 2014 2:23 am

Naruko blinked and looked before squealing "EWWWW! No, no, no no! No way am I letting something like on my chest I like them free thank you very much!" She told Anko with some anger, she then sighed and looked around "I don't even like wearing any underwear the only reason I do was because Iruka bought them for me." she admitted to Anko
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games