Academy Daze (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Academy Daze (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:36 am

"Y-yesh... sho good!", The cat girl mewed out, sounding quite out of it as the feel of Ayako's pounding cock and the three tentacles joining the other six tentacles assaulting her slutty body was overwhelming her,"Mmmm... D-Don't wanna be... be a... P-pet!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:39 am

Blair frowned and leaned forward as more tentacles poured into the cute little cat girl "Please~ cutie we'll take good care of you~ you never have to work or care about much, just be our cute little kitty~Chan~" she asked/ordered with a pout
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:51 am

"B-But... I-I can't... school...!", She whined, whimpering before crying out as more tentacles pushed into her, Ayako seeming to pout as well... only to smirk as she began to almost fully pull out of the girl's ass... before fully ramming into her, making her cry out much more intensely... the cat girl screaming out from the third thrust like this as she came mind numbingly hard.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:55 am

Blair bit her lip as she came as well galleons of cum pouring into all the girls wombs, she smiled at the Cat-girl "Don't worry about school why would you need it if you're our pet, plus I could tutor you I am a Doctor after all~" She told the cute cat-girl with a smirk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:04 am

"R-really?", the out of it cat girl managed to ask, seeming on the verge of giving in... only to cry out as Ayako sent one more thrust into her," O-Okay! I-I'll be... be your pet", she whined, flushing as she gave herself willingly.

"... I wonder, perhaps each of these girls would be willing to be our pets?", Ayako suddenly mused.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:07 am

Blair pouted and looked at the other girls that were still getting fucked by her tentacles "Hmm I wonder what they are, after all I don't want a nasty looking pet." She told Ayako plainly with a small smirk on her lips.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:09 am

"Hmmm... how about we break them down one at a time, find out what they are, then make them submit if we wanna keep them?", Ayako suggested with a smirk of her own.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:12 am

Blair nodded smirking as her tentacles drug one of the girls over "Are you gonna make this easy and tell us what you are~?" She asked with a dominating smirk.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 am

The first girl, one with snow white hair and lovely ruby eyes shivered," I-I'm uh... a Goblin?", she offered, only to gasp as Ayako twisting her nipple hard," I-I'm a Snow Spirit! P-Please don't do that!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Blair frowned sadly at the girl "I can't believe you would lie to me~ that's so sad~" She told her making sure to look truly hurt she looked at Ayako "She hurt my feelings~ Aya~Chan~" She made a few small tears fall, wondering what Ayako would do.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:14 pm

".... Then she must pay", Ayako noted with a firm frown, bending the girl over... only to fully ram her cock into the girl's cunt, ripping through her hymen and making her cry out in pain and pleasure... mostly the former as she just fucked her hard," Apologize!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Blair smiled at Ayako happily before smirking at the liar and spread her legs in front of her face with a raised brow "Show me how sorry you are." She commanded.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:56 am

The snow spirit girl whimpered... before nodding as she opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue freely to allow Blair to make use of her mouth and throat.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:00 am

Blair smiled as she forced two of her thickest tentacles down the girls throat and began to face fuck her without remorse, "A worthless slut like you should never lie to her betters!" She growled down at the snow spirit slapping her ass with tentacles.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:32 pm

"MMMMPH!", She moaned into the tentacles that pushed into her throat, eyes rolling upwards as she was fucked by Ayako, while being ravaged by Blair's tentacles in the throat... each smack to her ass making her squeal in delight.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Blair pulled out with a smirk "Now about being our pet..." She trailed off her tentacles all the sudden acting gentle and caressing her body
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games