Academy Daze (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Academy Daze (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:17 pm

"Mmmm... Y-yeeeesss!", She hissed out in her slit, thrusting harder into the invading fingers, shuddering from how she was being rubbed and sucked.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Blair smirked if she was going to meat Ayako's parents she wanted to leave an impression, pulling her top down she began to give Ayako a tit job and aimed it so that her hair face and tits would all be covered.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Ayako didn't last much longer, squealing in her sleep as she suddenly began to cum, letting loose all over Blair's face... before slowly opening her eyes," E-eh? Nice wake-up call", she giggled tiredly.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Blair giggled and smiled "Well I have to look my best to meet your parents don't I?" She asked coyly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:30 pm

"Mmmm, that's true... keep it up and they might try to pull you to their bedroom though... my dad most of all, he's even worse then you when it comes to sex", Ayako giggled playfully as she lightly patted Blair's head.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Blair smiled and cleaned Ayako's cock of cum before looking at herself in the mirror "Hey do you think you could make my dress sluttier?" She asked with pleading eyes
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:09 am

"My my, you just love looking like a cock whore don't you?", Ayako mused with a giggle, snapping her fingers as suddenly Blair found the skirt of her dress was more of a mini-skirt, giving a peek at her bared lower lips if she moved the wrong way, the top was more of a bodice, pushing her breasts out more and baring her shoulders and arms," Hows that... any less and I doubt it'd even be a wedding dress any more"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:18 am

Blair smiled at the new look and tackle hugged Ayako "This is awesome thank you!" She squealed happily as she kissed Ayako over and over again.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:26 am

Ayako giggled, kissing her lover back happily," Careful now... I might just wanna fuck you unconscious again"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:33 am

Blair kissed Ayako happily, forcing some of Ayako's cum into her own mouth "I love you and your taste~" She giggled and got up.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:09 am

"Mmmm... I DO taste delicious", Ayako moaned playfully, drinking in her own seed as her tongue played with Blair's own.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Blair smirked and pulled back from the kiss before looking in the mirror again, this time she frowned before going into the closet coming out a little later with a cat tail butt plug in and cat ears on her head "Do you think I'm cute enough of a slut to meet your parents now?"
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:03 pm

"... Okay, just so you know, you wear that and my mother is going to want to drag you off to her bedroom now", Ayako admitted with a happy smile, moving over to pet Blair like the sexual pet she was,"Mmm... where do you think I got my kitty fetish?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Blair giggled "Hmm well I guess I could take three cocks in my pussy at once but only if I really need to~" She told Ayako teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Ayako puffed her cheeks out at that,"Mmmm... I don't wanna share you with my parents though, you're MINE", She whined.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Blair smiled and kissed Ayako "You're so cute plus of course I'm your's I'm having like seven or eight of your babies~" She giggled again.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:10 am

"Plus the three waiting for us", Ayako reminded, before giggling," I don't mind you playing with my parents, just don't forget you're mine"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:28 am

Blair smiled and hugged Ayako "That's why I said you could all fuck my pussy at once, like a family bonding exercise~" She giggled happily as she nuzzled Ayako.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:59 pm

"Mmmm, you're such a whore", Ayako giggled, nuzzling her lover back,"... How about we have breakfast before we head on to my place?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Blair laughed and nodded but then paused in thought "Hey can I have like a going away party, like whoring myself out but only to girls and herms?" She asked hit by sudden inspiration
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games