The Last Champion [The Blitz]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Last Champion [The Blitz]

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:37 am

The girl blushed as he complimented her and she shrugged at his question. "There were many but few were brave enough to approach. Those that did often got scared away by my father." She said continuing to feed him. Lask had returned to eat her own soup and the serving girl glanced at her. "Are you and her..." She asked looking up at Ragnos not finishing the sentence.
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:45 am

"You'll find I'm quite a brave man." Ragnos replied, boldly running his hands up her stomach to cup at her lovely breasts. Watching her gaze to Lask, he chuckled. "We're comrades, not lovers." He replied confidently. The two had technically fucked twice, but he highly doubted Lask craved that kind of attention from him. Perhaps after she got a glimpse of what he intended to do to this sexy serving girl, though... He continued to play with the girl's tits, giving them a couple of rough squeezes between his fondling, whispering hotly into the lovely barmaid's ear, his hot breathe caressing it as his deep voice purred against her. "I don't think she'll mind watching either..."
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:01 am

The serving girl put down the spoon and let out a small moan of pleasure as he grabbed her breasts. She leaned back against his chest and put her hands in his lap pushing herself up and then back down grinding against his shaft. "You know what you want don't you? Whats you're name and where do you hail from northerner?" She asked. Lask glanced over she had layed down on the bed with her head propped up by one hand. She was watching him curiously but didn't look upset or excited.
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:00 am

Ragnos massaged the girl's breasts with his warm, calloused hands, kneading them like bread as he rocked his hips against her fine ass. He ran his lips along her ear, teasing her with a few testing nips against her lobe. "I don't just know what I want, I take what I want." He groaned, his massive shaft beginning to form a very noticeable tent against the soft cushions of her bottom. "Ragnos. I hail from no clan of the north, just a simple man with simple wishes." He made very sure she knew just what he wished, pulling her further back against him so the tent in his pants was free of her back end and instead pressed upwards across her womanhood "Might I ask your name? A man should know whom he brings ecstasy to."
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:19 am

The girl smiles at him. "So I don't get a choice do I?" She asked kissing his cheek. "That's alright, just pull out big guy, you don't look like the type to stick around if you knock me up." She said placing her hands over his as he kneaded her breasts. She opened her legs and reached down to let his member loose to slap against her wet panties. "It felt big... now that I see it I'm almost intimidated." She said teasing him. Lask continued to watch the two of them indifferently.
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:34 am

Ragnos chuckles. "I'll try. But with a woman as incredible as yourself, I'm not sure if I'll control myself." He teases, biting her earlobe with his teeth and grinding it sensually between them, giving it a couple tugs. He removes one of his hands from her perky breasts, sliding it down across her tummy and into her panties, feeling her wet pussy against his thick fingers. He stroked her needy snatch for a moment, eventually plunging two of his large digits into the inviting hole.

"Almost intimidated? We'll have to get you terrified..." He teased in return, his other hand leaving her tit to grip her own, guiding it down to his throbbing shaft so she could jerk the over foot long length of meat while he got her roaring to go, returning at least one hand to her chest by worming it up through her shirt and bra, his rough palm directly against the fine flesh of her breast, gripping it nice and hard.
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:19 am

The girl hums to herself as Ragnos plays with her ear and gasps when his fingers connect with her pussy. After a few motions with his fingers she's practically dripping wet. She doesn't need much guidance to stroke his cock, her hand strokes the vieny piece of meat as her other grabs his arm under her shirt. "Please don't damage the uniform... it comes out of my pay." she said with a moan. As Ragnos's hands traveled he found a short square shaped blade in a wooden sheath along her thigh. When he found it she gave him a little smile. "Not for you... for men like the one your friend found at the bar."
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:40 am

The warrior moaned as she stroked his girthy cock, taking heed of her words. It was wise she did ask him so nicely, as he had a tendency of shredding clothing whilst he ravaged his women. "I can take care of him before I leave, if he's not already in the ground by the time we're done." He muttered softly, trailing his kisses down the side of her neck and to her nape. He slowly undressed her, carefully undoing her shirt with his free hand as he finger fucked the barmaid with his other, taking care to find her sweet spot and spend extra time massaging it with his meaty fingers. With the final restraint undone, he carefully slipped the top piece of her uniform off and discarded it to the near by table. His teeth worked the clips of her bra off, easily undoing it with his mouth. He had taken more than enough southern girls to know how to deal with such garments. His hand returned to her tits at that point, now able to grab at the peaked nipples she held. He carefully took one between his fingers, supporting the breast it belonged to with the same hand, rolling and tugging on the sensitive nub, utterly taken by this beautiful girl.
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:48 am

The girl began to rock her hips against his fingers squirming as he pleased her. "My name was Eko by the way... I sort of forgot to answer w-ith! you touching me like this..." She said with a yelp as he pinched her nipples gently. She closed her thighs around the thick cock between her legs and stroked it with both hands, one rubbing the head while the other traveled along the entire length. "I'm ready when you are if you want to stop playing around..." She said grinning back at him as she squeezed her thighs tightening her grip on his shaft.
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 am

With a grin of his own, the powerful warrior stood with his arms keeping the girl from sliding off him and onto the ground. He spun her with ease, his thick limbs keeping her safe as he turned her to face him. Before he sat though, he quickly gripped her panties, yanking them down and off the lass, taking in the sight of her delicious pussy wet with desire. He resisted the urge to taste her sweet lips, instead sitting back down and pulling the bared lass into his lap, his cock easily long enough to poke against her mid section. He places his hands on her wide hips, lifting her slightly so her aching slit sat upon his wide cock. Slowly, he let her drop against it until the head split her wide, letting his arms drop her onto his monster of a shaft at a pace she could take as to her walls grow as used to his girth as they were going to be. In the mean while he pressed his lips to the barmaids, letting his tongue out into her mouth, wrestling it against her own.
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 am

Eko smiled as he pulled her around and slowly lowered her onto his huge member. Her hands found his and he felt their fingers intertwine as she slowly slid further and further down his shaft. Once she had a good portion inside her she began to bounce against him doing most of the work with her legs. As they kissed she let out a moan pushing against his body. Rangos caught Lask scowling at the two of them out of the corner of his eye but she didn't take any action against the two of them. Eko seemed happy enough to bounce on his cock and please both of them, like most women he found her pussy was incredibly tight against his large shaft and he could feel her walls stretching to accommodate him.
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 am

Ragnos groaned as he felt her silken walls taking him in as far as they could. He simply allowed her to bounce on his cock, rocking his hips up to force the head of his cock against her cervix with each drop she gave against the huge hunk of meat. He broke from the kiss eventually, leaving a strand of saliva to connect them. His lips found work against her neck, kissing it passionately as he worked his way down her chest and to the two incredible breasts she had. He took note of Lask, figuring she was most likely annoyed by their love making as opposed to jealous, but he would find out soon enough. Taking one of her nipples into his mouth, he lavished the smooth flesh around the hardened peak, loving all over the wonderful pink flesh with his skilled tongue, eventually moving up to play with the nub itself, sucking on her tit to stimulate it as she rode him.
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:27 am

Eko steadily bounced in the barbarians lap squeezing his shaft with each thrust. Her breasts bounced until Ragnos secured his lips around one and began toying with her. She threw back her head with a giggle and ran one hand through his hair. "Is this why you keep the other one around? to suckle on?" She said with a laugh continuing to thrust and shove her breasts into his face. Lask let out a little growl and finally looked away from the two walking over to the door and leaving them for the moment. "Did I upset her?" Eko asked with a grin.
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:47 am

Ragnos resisted the urge to groan as Lask left. He truly didn't trust her down there with those scum, but she was a big girl. She could handle herself. He simply hoped she didn't do anything stupid in her anger or worse, abandon him. He silently cursed himself for that, blaming that damned wolf demon for this. Maybe the spirit had done something to make him softer, implanted some kind of care for the girl. Or perhaps it was her assistance during the troll fight that made him feel loyalty towards the red head. He hadn't received assistance in a battle before, his own kin leaving him to die more than he could count. It was their way.

"We've been together only a short time. The circumstances of our meeting are less than pleasant." He growled into her chest, taking her nipple between his teeth and clenching it slightly, giving it a nice hard tug. "I doubt she's upset for the reasons you think." He continued, trying to focus on the warm walls around his cock. He gripped her ass tightly, bouncing her up and down harder, trying to make quick work of the woman with his hard, rough thrusts upwards. It took a great deal of restraint on his part to throw her down on the bed behind him and utterly ruin her, but he withheld the urge.
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:56 am

Eko put both arms around Ragnos's head pulling herself up and down his shaft, her walls were starting to clench tighter and tighter as he felt her approaching her climax. The moans she was letting out were another clue she was going to orgasm. "To be honest I was hoping she'd join in, I figured we'd have to take turns trying to get you off. Your northerners seem to have quite a lot of stamina." She said with a light chuckle. After a few more minutes Eko was panting like a wild animal and her pussy was twitching with need, she might have been more experienced than Lask but few women seemed to be able to resist his cock for long.
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:29 am

Ragnos chuckled, ramming his cock deep into her tightened walls. "Oh, you have no idea..." He purred suggestively, more than confident he was going to spend the next few hours between this woman's legs. The brutal sex he had with Lask the night before was far more stimulating and it had taken them quite long to finish up. Feeling her tensing around his length, he fucked her even harder, reaching one hand around to press her clit and force her over the edge. The barbarian rode out the woman's orgasm, moaning into her fine tits as she milked his forearm length cock for all it was worth. Once he was sure she finished, he held her close once more, standing and moving them over to the comfortable mattress where he laid her down, his rock hard shaft still within her. Positioning himself above her, he began to piston in without warning, not satisfied with just a hard ride. "Hope you don't have plans.." He muttered, leaning down to take her pouty lips in his own and kiss her once more.
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:33 am

The woman was clearly unprepared for Ragnos's skill in bed and she hardly got a chance to tell him she was all hers for this evening... She seemed quite eager to do whatever he wanted to try for the evening and only hours later did he finally feel a climax rising. By this point she was writhing in pleasure from multiple orgasms and she was hardly in any position to argue with where he decided to blow his load. She was kissing at his chest while her rear rocked taking his shaft deep inside her womb with each subtle shift of her weight.
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Groaning after their intense love making, Ragnos held his own release back until Eko climaxed around his shaft once more. Pulling his cock from her gaping hole, he quickly pushed the woman onto her back and crawled on top of the woman. Grabbing each of her legs, he sandwiched his throbbing cock between the smooth flesh of her thighs. It took him a few moments of thrusting, but soon he hit his peak, his ample shaft spewing a heavy load all over the barmaid's beautiful skin. His pearly ropes of cum continued to rain all across her body, painting her face down to the lovely folds of her pussy in thick, hot cum. Once he inevitably finished, the barbarian wiped his cock between her legs, finally releasing them and viewing his handy work.

"How's that for stamina?" He teased with a chuckle, leaning over and wiping some of his boiling seed from her face to plant a kiss on her luscious lips. She looked so gorgeous, splayed out and panting like a whore, covered with his cum. Oh how the thought of diving back between those thighs and giving her another hour of sweet, hard loving appealed to him. But alas, Lask needed to be collected. Moving to collect his pants, the barbarian quickly dressed and strapped his sword to his back. "I'll be back. Feel free to make yourself comfortable... you'll need your rest for round two." With that, the male left, off to find his native companion among the tavern, hoping nothing had befallen her during his carnal rut.
The Blitz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:41 am

Eko began to moan repeatedly as Ragnos thrust the last few times before showering her with his spunk. She panted resting on the bed and smiling up at him. "You're... very good..." She said with a laugh after he began cleaning up. "Another round? I'm sorry but I can't, I do have other duties in the tavern." She said sitting up and reaching for a towel by the water basin.

Downstairs Ragnos found Lask drinking at one of the tables with a circle of angry men staring at her. The barbarian from earlier was face down on the table, his skin colored a dark purple from asphyxiation. Another man was to her left wailing and grabbing the wrist of his hand pinned to the table by Lasks knife. One of the men behind her shifted his weight to grab her and she twisted the blade making the man stop as his companion screamed. The innkeeper glared at Ragnos. "Get you're woman out of here, she's scarin off my customers!"
Hazard1325

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 am

Seeing the scene at the bar, Ragnos couldn't help but get a laugh out of it. At least the casualty count was lower than he had expected it to be. Waltzing over to the bar, he gave a glare towards the man who had attempted to grab Lask, reaching to the knife that pinned his friend and quickly yanked it out of his hand. With his other hand, he reached to tug at Lask's arm, gesturing over his shoulder to the stair case that led up to their shared room. "Let's go." He mumbled, sure that the inn owner had more than his fill of dealing with the feisty native woman for the night.
The Blitz

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games