The World of Pokegirls (Hyena and Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The World of Pokegirls (Hyena and Eaenidu)

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:47 am

Scowling at the passserbys and the other people and he puts her in the Pokeball to keep her safe from them. Walking to the Pokecenter he would hope for more pleasant company and privacy there as he wanted his girls and Pokemon healed up.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:52 am

After being put in the pokeball Sarah passed out again it was just one thing after another today and it left her sore and drained to the that now she could barely move.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 am

Eventually however she would be let out after he stayed in the lodge where trainers tend to stay overnight. He was going to help clean her up since she was miserable and a shower would cheer her up.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:00 am

After waking she moaned from how sore her body was "Master?" She moaned lowly looking around to figure out were she was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:07 am

eaenidu Wrote:After waking she moaned from how sore her body was "Master?" She moaned lowly looking around to figure out were she was.

"You're in the Pokemon Center Sarah. It's meant to help Pokemon feel better after their battles and occasionally helps injured wild pokemon. Care to relax with a hot shower honey?" He asked with a gentle voice petting her head.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:10 am

Sarah weakly reached down and it seemed like she was massaging her thigh with one hand and her back with the other, unknowingly flashing both of her cute holes as she did. "Body~ Sore~ Master~" She moaned out in small amounts of pain.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:15 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah weakly reached down and it seemed like she was massaging her thigh with one hand and her back with the other, unknowingly flashing both of her cute holes as she did. "Body~ Sore~ Master~" She moaned out in small amounts of pain.

"Why are you sore honey?" He asked gently as he began to work over her thigh with a gentle grasp of his hands and gently rubs the muscles.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:19 am

Sarah started to purr before she caught herself and stopped "Being so close to a legendary of my element, made me lose control, because I'm so weak," She kept pausing and purring before talking again "I made to much lighting stay inside me, so it wouldn't hurt you~" She trailed off purring loudly her eyes half lidded.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:26 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah started to purr before she caught herself and stopped "Being so close to a legendary of my element, made me lose control, because I'm so weak," She kept pausing and purring before talking again "I made to much lighting stay inside me, so it wouldn't hurt you~" She trailed off purring loudly her eyes half lidded.

"Is there any way I can help put out that electricity inside of your body?" He asked as he continued to rub her thighs one by one since she was so sensitive there and needed to be pampered upon. The masters eyes never left her honey pot as she smelled faintly of sweet sex.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:32 am

Sarah talked whenever she could stop purring "No it's...In wrong......place......Need........to channel...out.....but have.......nothing.....to channel to...." it seems like somehow being around the legendary messed up her electricity powers to the point that she needs to vent all of it out but has nothing to vent that much power into and she also doesn't know how to vent her power out, as her trainer watches he can see blue sparks around her pussy and ass showing that she might be able to vent her power if her got something metal or electric to insert in her.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:45 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah talked whenever she could stop purring "No it's...In wrong......place......Need........to channel...out.....but have.......nothing.....to channel to...." it seems like somehow being around the legendary messed up her electricity powers to the point that she needs to vent all of it out but has nothing to vent that much power into and she also doesn't know how to vent her power out, as her trainer watches he can see blue sparks around her pussy and ass showing that she might be able to vent her power if her got something metal or electric to insert in her.

Mom had slipped something into his bag as he had searched it which was a pair of rubber gloves and a metal dildo. Of course she also had something else needed for an electric type like her. Thick condoms which were obviously meant for his manhood. His erection ached with an intense lust as he would gently whisper. "I think I have something for that." He would put on the rubber gloves and strips down with a smile. He also would slip on the rubber for his raging hard on that still persisted from the legendary's influence and he pets her head. Slipping the metal dildo into her pussy he would let it remain there pushing it in and out with a slow motion. "Hows that feel?"
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:51 am

Sarah moaned in confusion, surprise and pleasure as you insert the metal dildo, her fur seemed to settle down as more and more bright blue sparks strike the dildo, but they don't seem to be leaving her body just centering around the dildo though her asshole seems completely free of sparks now, it seems that the metal can direct the electricity but it still has nowhere else to go.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah moaned in confusion, surprise and pleasure as you insert the metal dildo, her fur seemed to settle down as more and more bright blue sparks strike the dildo, but they don't seem to be leaving her body just centering around the dildo though her asshole seems completely free of sparks now, it seems that the metal can direct the electricity but it still has nowhere else to go.

Well it wasn't seemingly to work as intended so he applied a little friction pumping the dildo in and out of her womanhood. He might have needed a car battery or something like that if this was the case but he hoped he didn't have to go to such an extent. Either way he would continue to massage her sweet figure trying to coax the electricity out of her body. Honestly he didn't know what he could or should do.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:24 am

After a long time of being fucked with the dildo Sarah came and as she did her sparks shot out like lighting destroying the wall and causing the center to blackout for a minute, nurse joy was not going to be happy....
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 am

eaenidu Wrote:After a long time of being fucked with the dildo Sarah came and as she did her sparks shot out like lighting destroying the wall and causing the center to blackout for a minute, nurse joy was not going to be happy....

"Oh no…" He knew what that meant. More trouble for him. Seems like going on a journey was not a good idea after all…
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:43 am

Suddenly nurse Joy unlocked the door and rushed in "What in the world happened?!" Joy wasn't fully dressed though it seems that this happened right before she went to bed as such she was only wearing panties and a white t-shirt, after examining the scene she softly cooed and massaged Sarah's butt, she then turned and yelled at Ethan "Why did you not give her to me I should revoke your license for this stupid stunt you did!!!!" She seemed madder at Ethan than Sarah
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:41 am

eaenidu Wrote:Suddenly nurse Joy unlocked the door and rushed in "What in the world happened?!" Joy wasn't fully dressed though it seems that this happened right before she went to bed as such she was only wearing panties and a white t-shirt, after examining the scene she softly cooed and massaged Sarah's butt, she then turned and yelled at Ethan "Why did you not give her to me I should revoke your license for this stupid stunt you did!!!!" She seemed madder at Ethan than Sarah

A sheepish and weak smile came over him. "Look I didn't even think that was possible." He said since there was quite literally nothing he could do about the situation as he wasn't wanting to attack the Nurse Joy over this nor feel the need to defend himself. Honestly all he was trying to do was get all that electricity out.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:13 pm

Nurse Joy was still glaring "If she was hurt you are supposed to bring her to me or my family if you can not try to do something on your own!"
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:17 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Nurse Joy was still glaring "If she was hurt you are supposed to bring her to me or my family if you can not try to do something on your own!"

"She wouldn't trust anyone else like that I don't think." He said arguing in this regard since he wasn't buying that Sarah, his Shinx would have allowed that and might have caused problems for Nurse Joy, even more so than with him.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Nurse joy pointed at the wall "We have rooms to deal with different types, if you don't know what you're doing your poke... ah girl could have been killed!" She then stomps her foot "Plus how do you except to pay for the wall?!"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games