The World of Pokegirls (Hyena and Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The World of Pokegirls (Hyena and Eaenidu)

Postby Laughing Hyena » Tue May 27, 2014 4:15 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Both girls squealed and fainted completely out of it as they lay naked together panting.

Pulling out of the Deino, he would take up a poke ball from his discarded bag and gently touches it to her chest to let her be absorbed into it. Hopefully she would willingly let herself be claimed by him. In the meantime Sarah looked quite happy now that she was eaten out so well but he knew she might not be satisfied with just him nomming on her ripe fruit. However she was tired and he knew she wouldn't be able to indulge anymore. Still now he was in the woods by himself naked. He took out the oddish whom smiled a touch and bowed. Her hand came up to her mouth blushing a bit at how her Trainer looked. She was a bit disappointed since she hadn't gotten her chance with him yet. "I need your help to watch over us. We're not getting out of the woods soon."
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Sarah worn out from overusing her Attract and being eaten out was half asleep and looking for her suddenly missing warm cuddly friend.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Tue May 27, 2014 8:14 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah worn out from overusing her Attract and being eaten out was half asleep and looking for her suddenly missing warm cuddly friend.

Gently opening the Deino's Pokeball he hoped to have her show up right next to Sarah so she can cuddle up with her and enjoy some quality time. In the meantime the lovely Oddish would gently walk up behind the Trainer and rests her body up against the back.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 28, 2014 5:59 am

Sarah happily cuddled the Deino girl one of her eyes half open as she watched her trainer and the oddish woman.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Fri May 30, 2014 6:45 am

Sarah saw her trainer gently laid down upon the grass as the lovely Oddish girl would crawl up over his legs and then laid there on his chest with her hand reaching down and gripping his manhood. Sensually stroking the penis with the middle and ring fingers wrapped around it in a v-shape over the head and began to slowly lower her hand down along the shaft so it felt rather snug and warmed the muscle up gradually. After all she knew he was sensitive after that climax and licked over his chest with a soft blush as she whispered with a timid voice "Please take me now… I have been so patient and have never known a man intimately. Be my first."
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 30, 2014 7:16 am

Sarah giggled to herself and murmured just loud enough for them to hear "Gusher Pussy." Before fading to sleep cuddling the dark dragon.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:15 am

The oddish gal curl up so her soft body rests upon the Trainer's stomach with her legs tucked hiding her already sopping wet womanhood from him eyes. Her hands worked the shaft and mouth sucked hard on the head of his dick toget him hard as a rock for him.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:33 am

After falling asleep for a while Sarah bolted straight up.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Sarah would find that her Trainer was currently resting against a tree with the lovely oddish resting against his chest looking rather… satisfied with a rather fine sheen of sweat upon her body though her legs had quite the prize now since their master broke her in. And he had to admit he felt pretty good as he stirred awake and would notice Sarah looking highly alert now. "Mmmm… whats wrong Sarah?" He said sounding incredibly tired but happy.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Sarah slowly scanned the area her ears and tail twitching wildly, her fur standing on end "Something strong lots of lighting.... legendary?" She seemed to ask as sparks danced through her fur.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:53 pm

"A legendary Pokemon…? You seriously aren't thinking that I try and catch it. Im barely even out of my home and… that idea is sheer suicide." He said looking white as slate since he did not wanna do this idea if she so much as thought about it.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Sarah barely heard him she looked half scarred half horny, her eyes were wide but her pupils were pinpricks she sniffed and pointed "Lighting Dog...we must run!" She looked close to hyperventilating even as she started desperately finger herself.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:34 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah barely heard him she looked half scarred half horny, her eyes were wide but her pupils were pinpricks she sniffed and pointed "Lighting Dog...we must run!" She looked close to hyperventilating even as she started desperately finger herself.

He would quickly return his Pokegirls to their balls except Sarah. He would pick her up after grabbing his bags and began to run. "Don't have to tell me twice."
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 am

Sarah was moaning and wiggling making it hard to carry her, her eyes were fluttering as well, it seemed that being around a legendary of her element was making her body get mixed signals.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:46 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah was moaning and wiggling making it hard to carry her, her eyes were fluttering as well, it seemed that being around a legendary of her element was making her body get mixed signals.

Pity he couldn't make Sarah feel like that physically as he would continue running as best as he could trying to hold onto her as best as he could. She shifted and squirmed like a struggling maiden kidnapped by a conquering warlord. His eyes didn't looked back and he would climb up a hill hoping to get away from whatever legendary this was. He hoped not to be caught.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:51 am

Sarah slowly seemed to come back to her senses as she got closer and closer to the next town though by this time her trainer's arm and some of his upper body were soaked, and a lot of her fur was matted with her pussy juice, even after entering the town she would still shudder and moan.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:12 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah slowly seemed to come back to her senses as she got closer and closer to the next town though by this time her trainer's arm and some of his upper body were soaked, and a lot of her fur was matted with her pussy juice, even after entering the town she would still shudder and moan.

"Poor girl. Looks like you'll be needing another shower." He said breathing hard as he put her back down one her feet but hooked his arm around her to make sure she didn't collapse. Her actions or maybe it was because of the legendary he was rock hard in his loins but he wasn't focused on it. "We're in town so be very careful about the attract."
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:15 am

Sarah seemed to be trying to get her senses together but she felt everyone looking at her which made her try to hide, making her almost fall and show off her soaked pussy and cute ass.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:56 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sarah seemed to be trying to get her senses together but she felt everyone looking at her which made her try to hide, making her almost fall and show off her soaked pussy and cute ass.

Kneeling down next to her he would gently pet her head in comfort as he would then ask "You feel like going into the Pokeball just to avoid the staring for a bit?" She was so exposed and wasn't about to let them take pictures of his Pokegirl.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:27 am

Sarah blushing red enough to be seen through her fur buried her face into her trainer's chest embarrassed as she heard other people start yelling lewd and dirty things like asking how much she costs and offering to trade for her, She started to shake and sob lightly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games