The World of Pokegirls (Hyena and Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The World of Pokegirls (Hyena and Eaenidu)

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 9:08 am

A lovely day had fallen upon the first day of the aspiring young trainers life. A young man eager to make his mark on the world with his own Pokémon journey. He couldn't believe he had qualified for it and whilst he had yet to leave the town he was unable to sleep at this time and was awake at the crack of dawn just so he could be there bright and early. Within the small town young Ethan was feeling energetic as he bursts out the door and into the open skies. A black jacket with yellow shirt was worn underneath giving his limber frame a bit more of a decent look. Either way he was out the door immediately having forgotten his pack for traveling for the moment. He was stopped by his mother whom had him by the collar. Sheepishly he took the bag and waved goodbye to his mother though he to a chaste kiss on the cheek as her farewell which made him all flustered and embarrassed about the open affection as most offspring are want to do. Soon he bee lines it for the Professors Laboratory and Pokemon Ranch

Here was where he would come into contact with a very important Pokémon. One that was currently being studied and checked medically by the middle aged Professor. He was currently running a test on her heart with a stethoscope whilst taking her temperature with an oral thermometer. "I never would have believed it little one had you not been found at the daycare, and taken to my ranch. What could have possibly caused you to come into fruition." He was insanely curious about her and why not. She was a bipedal Pokémon… almost human like in figure and appearance but there were heavy hints of her heritage as a Pokémon.
Laughing Hyena

Re: The World of Pokegirls (Hyena and Eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 9:15 am

She frowned at the doctor and pointed at the thing in her mouth "Why?" She new simple language but that's all she has learned , She had a lithe body that was covered in fur but her nipple showed through her human like breasts her pussy on full display not that she cared and of course a tail she had full control over she looked like if you mixed human and a Shinx but she was bored and annoyed as such sparks danced over her body lightly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 9:31 am

"Easy now. You know I am not going to hurt you. As for the why… well do you not realize you look more like me than any other Shinx?" He inquired with his hand looking over the thermometer and the temperature that she was emitting. Seemed like it was normal for a human though on occasion it looked like it fluctuated because of how her natural electricity pumped out. Her heart beats faster than a normal humans because of how much electricity she had in her. "Everything seems normal for you little Shinx." He pulls the stethoscope off his ears and then turns quickly when Ethan opens the door with enough force to make every Pokemon turn to look over to the young man.

"Hello Professor I am here for my starting Pokemooooonnn-" Ethan was in shock over seeing a young woman… or what he could describe as such looking very much like a living Pokemon. He blushed a touch about it all. "Professor, don't you think this should be taken somewhere private if you have this kind of company over. I means she's pretty and Im glad but" The professor instantly snaps a touch as he then shouted "ITS NOT LIKE THAT! This is a in truth a real Shinx my boy and in truth she is yours. She's already tied to a Pokéball since she was born in the Daycare up the street. I need you to take good care of her and see if you can find anyone similar to how she looks. We need to know if there are more Pokemon evolving like her. This is a major breakthrough and changes the relations between people and Pokémon"
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 am

Shinx being bored smirked at the professors back and started to use Ice Fang on all his stuff behind his back she bent over looking through his stuff and basically being a problem without the professor hearing. looking back at her trainer she winked and blew a kiss which made a small heart fly toward him her version of Attract.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 9:49 am

The professors stuff was being rummaged through as he would offer Ethan his very own pokédex, and pokégear which ad five basic pokéballs and potions which were standard for the region and to help the new Trainer with his task. "Now I want you to take this Pokédex and use it to discover new Pokémon, particularly any that look like her. We need to gather more data about this phenomenon and study it." Ethan was barely paying attention as he had a nice look at the Shinx's good as her butt was up in the air and the tail going as she rummaged through the stuff of the Professor. Only turning around to blow a kiss to him. She didn't have to wait long for an effect as the male instantly pitched a tent in his cargo pants. The Professor was completely unaware of things.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 9:55 am

Bending over she looked over her shoulder and used Attract again before lifting her tail up showing her cute asshole and pussy off to her master before she quickly got back on the table when she thought the professor was turning around and sighing loudly "Bbbboooorrrreeeddddd!" then look at the two of them expectantly form them to do something to make her not bored.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 10:02 am

"And here is the pokéball to your first Poké… girl. Please treat her well. In fact I'll give you two some time alone in another room if you don't mind. I have an errand to run so please be respectful of my stuff whilst I am gone Ethan. Good luck on your journey my boy." As the professor ushered the two of them into an adjacent room which was a small stuff, he left Ethan alone with the new Shinx.

The fact that she used Attract twice was unneeded but it only served to make him painful aware of the erection and the burning desire to outright fuck that Pokégirl senseless. "Hello there… umm… you have a name yes? Or should I pick one for you?" Ethan would ask her with him approaching until they were literally face to face. His body completely yearned for her and his virgin mind had troubles coping with that. Then again she was also a virgin since she hadn't had that luxury. Or at least thats what her trainer was assuming. "And if you're bored… we can get to know each other."
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 10:09 am

She smiled "Name me please, Master~" She purred at him smiling having no Idea what she was doing she just seemed to follow her instincts and as such she nuzzled against him her sparks tickling his skin as she did. The reason she was so amorous was due to the fact that her ball was a mispainted one while it look like a pokeball it was really a heart ball.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 6:49 pm

She asked him to name her and it send shivers when she nuzzled him since her pelt was soft and her sparks tickled his skin. Not to mention she was so pretty. His hands rest upon her stomach and indeed he was surprise she was acting this way. However he wasn't the type to complain about it. "I like Sarah actually. How does that sound to you my dear?" The erection and heavy amorous effect caused by the Attact move done twice to him painfully rubbed up against her. His hip rubbed against her causing his groin to rub right up against her. He wanted her badly...
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Sarah purred into his ear "Wonderful, Master~" before stopping and getting on her knees poking at the tent in her master's pants "What this?" She asked in confusion as she ran her hands over it wondering what it was.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 7:06 pm

She got onto her knees before him and poked his erection as he whispered. "When you used Attract on Master and was so playful it made this happen. It feels good when you cause it." He would then unbutton the front of the cargo pants and slips the front and his boxers off so that she could have a look at it. It was recently washed thankfully and his manhood was thicker but of decent length and uncircumcised.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Sarah ran her soft furred hands over his erection, sniffing it, she rubbed her cheek against it trying to figure out what it was and what it did Confusion easily seen in her eyes as she play with it
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 7:24 pm

The hands against sensitive flesh made it throb, twitch and become rather warm to the touch. When she rubbed it against her cheek she heard him moan out softly. He figured it was best to explain things to her. "When you touch it carefully it makes master feel really… really good. The same way you would feel if I were to touch you between your legs like that Sarah." He said with a weak smile knowing that she probably never knew anything like this and was trying to put the pieces together on her own.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 7:31 pm

She cocks her head and looks at you thinking hard about touching between her legs the only time she did that was when she licked herself clean, did Master want her to clean him? She shrugged then went to work licking her master's balls first then changing focus to his erection licking from base to tip slowly in such a manner that it could be seen almost as teasingly. She looked up wondering if she was doing it right.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Oh this was so wrong but he couldn't look at her like a Pokémon in this case. She was sapient, looked like a furred human and was absolutely sweet in personality. Especially with how she treated him. He would shiver softly gripping the table as best as he could with his erection aching under her tongue. It was slow methodical and it made his arousal heighten deeply. She would notice her trainer was blushing from it and looked like it felt wonderful to him. His hand reached down and began to slowly pet her. "Please keep doing that." He asked her as he now began to watch her indulge in his manhood. The more she would work him over the stronger the smell of his arousal became. She actually would find a small bead of white seed upon the tip of it.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Sarah blinked at the white liquid and cocked her head to the side frowning cutely before letting one quick, hard lick across the tip to clean that stuff off which came as a huge shock compared to her slow soft licks from before.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 pm

It was a huge shock to him and made him gasp. Petting her cheek he spoke once more. "Would you suckle upon it for me? It'll make it feel even better." She seemed to act like this was something else entirely so how to make her understand what it was she was engaging in he had no idea but either way he didn't want her to stop what she was doing to him like this.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Sarah wrapped her lips around the tip and swirled around quickly her tongue going under the foreskin as she did and she looked in question up at him wondering if she was doing it right.
eaenidu

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Indeed she did by the smile upon her master and the crimson tint to his cheeks. Indeed he couldn't help himself when she did this and arched his hips up which made his manhood go an inch deeper into her mouth. He shuddered in delight and felt his legs feel like jelly. He knelt down with her and then tried to draw her onto his body. "Climb over me and position yourself facing my erection. I want to have a look down below at you as well." He said trying to describe the sixty nine position.
Laughing Hyena

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 8:17 pm

She followed her masters orders her pussy right above his face as she bobs her head since that seems to make her master happier after all she wants to please her master.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games