Vampire the Masquerade: New Beginnings [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Vampire the Masquerade: New Beginnings [eaenidu]

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:52 pm

"Things are going to be different soon... a lot of new faces are showing up, most of them are outsiders. Sooner or later there's going to be conflict, there always is when vampires cluster, you might be decent at fighting mortals but against your own kind you would fall in a few seconds. Besides by law your actions affect my reputation so if you really can't accept I'm trying to help you then just believe I'm watching my own back. Either way your stuck with me so why don't we just make this easy?" He said pulling her over to him by grabbing her shorts.
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Blair growled loudly at the man "What the hell do you get off on grabbing me?!" She asked snarling "And why should care about your Rep,huh?!" She asked as she tried to get away "I mean your rep has got to be shit already you could only get your jollies by raping a virgin, turning her then leaving her, that pretty fucking pathetic don't ya think?" She asked sarcastically
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri May 30, 2014 2:56 am

"Fine I was hoping to do this the easy way but it looks like you're going to be a cunt about this..." He said grabbing her by the hair and dragging her deeper into the crypt away from the others. He shoves her into the wall faceing away from him and pulls her skimpy clothing away. "I'm your sire whether you like it or not and you will learn to respect me or I'm going to break you like the slut I knew you were back then. What did you think you were going to go on to do after putting out to that thug? It wouldn't have been long before you were giving handjobs in the school locker room or taking it up the ass for a few scraps of food. I saved you from yourself and I'm going to remind you of that right now..." He said with a growl as he plunged into her with inhuman force and began fucking her into the wall. Despite his brutal force he seemed to know her body just as well as she did quickly homing in on her most pleasurable spots and sending waves of pleasure up through her body.
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 30, 2014 3:39 am

Blair growled and struggled to get away while moaning and hating herself for moaning "My family was Rich Asshole! I was Rich! now I'm Stuck with Sucky clothes and unable to watch the sunrise or set ever again! And it's all YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!!!" She screamed as she came for the first time, it seemed that she had been holding this in since she was turned.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:26 pm

He laughed at her as she listed her grievances and continued to pound her against the wall pulling her rear back enough that she was forced to brace with her hands or fall over, she could see his animal features becoming more prominent as he grinned down at her. "Your immortal now, you want nice clothes? You want to be rich? Then stop whining like a kine and take what you want. In fact I think I know a way to get what we both want. The Giovanni are starting trouble in the city, I can feel it... if you want some wealth we only need to force it out of them. But to do that I need you to stop lashing out at me every time you open your mouth." he said with a growl as he suddenly came inside her. He twisted a little still inside her letting his member continue to throb.
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 31, 2014 11:29 pm

Blair glared at him her nails digging into the wall as she hissed and growled "I will Fucking Kill you someday, and I'll bathe in the Fucking Blood!" She told him as her way of saying she would follow him if only because she had no chance of killing him right now.
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:58 am

"You wont get the chance." He said pulling out and letting her slump to the ground. She didn't know why she suddenly felt so tired but she could do little while he aimed his cock at her face and shot another spurt of cum at her. "Alright Blair first things first my name is Savage, I'm more or less the pack leader for the gangrels in this city. If we're going to mess with the Giovanni we're going to need a little help. The Nosferatu are the kind of nightmares we might need against an army of undead gangsters. I want you to go down into the sewers and convince a few of them to help us sneak into the hotel where the Giovanni are hold up. And before you start bitching about crawling through a sewer you've got the easy job, I'll be heading north out of town to take care of a werewolf that's wandered too far south of his hunting grounds so unless you think you can handle it I suggest you just get it done. Either way I'll do whichever job your not taking."
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:43 am

Blair blinked and stared forgetting about the cum on her face "Wait holy shit Werewolves are Real?!" She exclaimed in surprise "I thought people just caught some of our clan transforming!" Blair paused and thought "Um wouldn't a werewolf be like a cousin to our clan, also what the hell's a nosfetotou?" She asked confused as she failed at pronouncing the word.
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:13 am

Savage smirked at her. "Your a vampire, is it really that hard to believe in werewolves? And no generally werewolves hate us as a whole but I think these ones can be reasoned with. The Nosferatu are vampires that are mostly hideous to look upon, their vampirism warps their bodies in horrific ways that force them to stay underground or within secluded lairs so they don't break the Masquerade."
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:54 am

Blair stood up to tell him her choice but her clothes fell apart from the abuse "Fuck I can't go anywhere like this, you couldn't show some restraint?" She asked as she tried to figure out what to do.
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:36 pm

"A word of caution, if you're going to live around predators don't show your vulnerable..." He said flicking one of her nipples with his forefinger. "Get better clothes if they're all falling apart, just try not to kill anyone. Cops get angry when dead bodies pop up and sooner or later they always catch fledglings like you." He said taking her over to one of the other coffins. He opened it and instead of storing another half animated corpse there were a few changes of clothing that might fit her. "Take what you need but pay me back." He said waiting for her to get dressed and decide which faction to try and persuade.
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Blair looked in the coffin and sighed "I'll deal with the Nosferatu," Blair tried looking some more but due to being so out of touch she doesn't know what to pick "You know what why don't you just choose me something to wear, I don't care what it is I'll wear it." Blair had no Idea what was something human wold wear now so she let her asshole sire decide....
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:49 am

Savage picked out some jeans and a white cotton t-shirt. Without a bra to go with it her nipples were visible along with most of her curves when the light hit it the right way. Then he tossed her a heavy leather jacket that felt reinforced. Not enough to stop a bullet but it might save her from a knife. "Have fun smelling like a bathroom stall. I'll be back in three days at most. If I don't come back..." he shrugs. "You'll probably be happier anyway."
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:27 am

Putting on the clothes she was given she entered the sewers to look for some Nose to the jackass "Now if I were an monster were would I be, Well I am a monster....." She talks to herself as she looks around.
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:46 pm

The sewers were larger than she would expect from a modern city. Blairs forced to walk knee deep through this filth in some areas. She continues until a strong arm wraps around her neck and something sharp is prodded against her back behind her heart. "Your smell carries far down here..." She glanced down and saw a near skeletal dark skinned arm holding her in place. It was thin but definitely strong keeping her immobile with the threat of a steak through her heart.
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:39 am

Blair frowned "Hey listen I just needed to find some Nos something for my ass of Sire." She made sure not to move or do anything that would provoke the person holding her "May I speak with some?" She asked trying to be polite.
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:04 pm

The thing behind her snorted with contempt. "A fledgling down here alone? Your sire must not think much of you if he's sending you on a death mission." He let go of her and shoved her forward, she spun around to see a tall thin man with black leathery hairless skin. His eyes were pure white and his face was distorted to look much more batlike, it was a wonder he could even talk through that set of teeth. "If you're here to bargain for information I'll be your broker but information doesn't come cheap. So what scumbag do you need dirt on?" He asked folding his thin arms. She could see the dark shape of the wooden stake he had threatened her with still in his hand.
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Blair snorted "My other choice was a bunch of werewolves, I don't think my Sire cares about me at all," Blair paused and thought about what she could do "Umm while I don't know what to give I want info on the Giovanni and and members of your clan to help Savage bust in, again what do you want for this info?"
eaenidu

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:33 pm

The Nosferatu raises his brow at the mention of Savages name. "Your his childe then? I see..." He strums his fingers across his bony arm and considers. "I do owe Savage a favor but the truth is we have very little information on the Giovanni, most of our agents we send their way come back in urns..." He puts a hand on her shoulder walking her down one of the passages. "But if your willing to learn something of the art of stealth I could bring you along on one of my excursions and we could find out." It was rare to be offered some of the ancient teachings so freely, maybe Savages name had more weight than she realized.
Hazard1325

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Blinking in surprise Blair asked in a cautious tone "Would I have to pay if so with what?" she thought to herself 'Nothing is free...'
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games