War of Affinity (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: War of Affinity (Eaenidu)

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Without hesitation he grabbed and carried her to the alley placing her behind some boxes and he slowly undoes his pants. Revealing the hard dick that had impregnated three times over within a single session. With a grin he looked down at you, putting his hands on your head as he guided you towards his cock. "First you're gonna drink the first load then were gonna continue to breed like back alley dogs."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Blair happily opened her mouth and deciding to surprise him she took his entire cock into her hotter than other girls mouth before slurping her way back off it she smirked and winked up at him "Did I forget to tell you I don't have a gag reflex?" She asked teasingly as she played with his balls her lips now wrapping around the tip of his prick and her tongue swirling around the head, She looked up at him a cute blush on her cheeks as she locked eyes with him before bobbing her head and working her tongue on his shaft.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 5:34 pm

"Good... that just means I won't have to be gentle." He gave you a smirk. Grabbing your head with both of his hands as he begins to thrust himself down you throat. Petting you as you were doing more than a fine job. "Aaaaah man if I didn't know any better I'd think you were the village slut before." He said with an eager grin. Pulling himself off of you as he sprays your body with his seed. Quick to reposition you as he has you bend over the boxes. " I wonder who will find us and see your lovely moaning face as I fuck you senseless."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Blair giggles "Well I'm friends with Anna and she was a complete slut." She looked back her cum stained face smirking "But why would you let people catch me for free when you could sell my holes?" She asked him jokingly giggling again "I mean why do it for free when you can charge for it?" She giggled thinking of it as a big joke.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 5:51 pm

"Hehehe... no... I just want people to see me fuck you senseless as they know from your moans that you belong to me." He whispered into her ears just before he thrusts hard into her cunt more eager to get those within the village to see. "I was hoping you would feel a bit more shame from this. It would be cute to see you embarrassed." He said ramming you harder and harder as you could almost swear the box was breaking right under you.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Blair's faced morphed into a look of shock "W~wait you're being serious I was joking!" She bit her lip to keep from moaning a blush on her cheeks "Y~you can't with magic mirrors every town within a weeks travel will know what I look like and hear about it!" She looks both embarrassed and a little panicked "You're jo~joking right? We're going somewhere private right?!" she asks desperately before a loud lewd moan came out making her sound like a complete slut as her hips started to thrust back to meet your thrusts, She had a cute blush as she looked around "I was just trying to~" She cut herself off with another slutty moan
eaenidu

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Garth seemed glad to hear this side of her as the moment you notice someone about to turn to look in the alley he pulls you back down behind the boxes. "Don't worry no one will see you... I got something to keep us invisible from the mirrors and I wanted to see you filled with a bit of shame." He laughed a bit catching your moans with his lips as his cock punishes you cunt pounding you against the wall as you pulls your legs up a crowd not too far off with only a few boxes to keep you from being seen as you can feel the excitement rush by you.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Blair's warm and wet fuckhole seemed eager to please but tightened everytime you tried to pull out and it seemed to try and suck you back in and drain your balls, As you were fucking her you hit her G-spot making her scream in pleasure as she came not even your mouth could muffle how loud she was easily drawing attention not that she knew she was lost in the pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Garth carried you deeper into the alley as he began thrusting harder and harder. "Damn we almost got caught there love... you must really love my cock." He was still being forceful with his thrusts as they caused ripples of pleasure to hit you againd and again. "Pulling you close to whisper in your ears.... do you think you could get more pregnant if I were to cum inside you now... " He said rather lewdly you can feel himself tense up inside you. Only now noticing the puddle of juices you were both standing in.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Blair nods And pulls back from the kiss panting "Y~yes but not anymore after tomorrow~" She moans lewdly her pussy tightens as she cums again "Please make me more pregnant I want all of your cum!" She exclaims rocking her hips trying to make you cum inside her.
eaenidu

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 6:43 pm

As he pulls back for one thrust you both trip into the puddle of cum. As he thrusts you harder into it. Until you can finally feel his cock burst inside of you. Filling you with an animal amount of hot seed. As you are made to moan out as the sheer amount of it bursts out of your cunt. The warmth of it burning inside of you as you wish he could keep doing this to you.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Blair moaned weakly her legs spread wide as Garth's cum leaked out she was to tired to move from the rough fucking he gave her, her legs trembled with pleasure and exhaustion She was barely able to talk "Pervert..." she called him before laughing a little "I can't move.....to tired....carry me." She panted and tried to get her breathing under control.
eaenidu

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 6:56 pm

Garth laughed as he took his time to clean you and himself up. Carrying you to the inn so you two could rest. As you arrive Anna is snuggling and sleeping with her lover as Bella is talking and conversing with the other man explaining bits and tips on magics of healing and what not.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Blair smiled at Belle as they entered and flashed her pussy at Belle showing two new rings in it meaning that she now was having five kids instead of three "Hey Belle How are you?" as she asked this a huge glob of cum falls out of her pussy and splatters onto the floor.
eaenidu

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 7:11 pm

"Uh... how are you." Belle stares at the glob that just hit the floor. She seemed a bit surprised you had done it a bit more with Garth even though you were already pregnant with triplets. Now adding onto quintuplets. "As for me I'm fine... why do you ask?" She seemed a bit concerned by teh question.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Blair giggled "I'm great." She seems almost drunk or high off of sex as another glob of cum of cum splatters to the floor, she giggled again "Hey Hey remember that time when Anna use sleep powder on you and fucked your ass?" She giggled more and pointed at her cunt "Hey can you help me clean up?" She asked smiling "I'm like really dirty."
eaenidu

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Belle blushed turning away to let Garth handle you. "You need rest hun for now just sleep we'll be leaving tomorrow morning." as he said this you find yourself drowsy attempting to stay awake only to slip into your dreams.
KnightVanilla

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Blair moaned in her sleep, her dreams were far from peaceful. In her dreams she was being fucked always first by Garth then Anna and Belle double teaming her, then images of horses and other animals fucking, her dreams were full of fucking maybe that heat spell had some lasting effects before she woke up she felt sore and her pussy felt used but she didn't really remember what happened.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games