Star Wars The Old Republic: The Hunt Begins (MAsigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Star Wars The Old Republic: The Hunt Begins (MAsigma)

Postby The Blitz » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 am

Growling as you bounce, Quill's thrusts only grow harder with time. Every word you speak makes him raise up into you harder, your cockworship obviously turning him on. Even with you on top he's utterly dominating you with his big, alien meat. His slow circles around your clit raise in speed as well and soon he's working your moisten bud with the speed you'd probably use to work yourself off, all while filling you to the brim with throbbing flesh. You hit your plateau in no time, thrown off of it by a hard jerk from your new crew member. Rolling and writhing as your muscles contract so delicious around him, Quill rides your orgasm out fully until you finally regain control over your rapidly bucking body. He grins, removing his fingers from your snatch and giving them a good lick, tasting your juices and savoring every drop.

Either satisfied by your release or emboldened by it, he replaces his hands on your ass, giving it a hard slap that's sure to leave a mark. "Harder, bitch. Make me fill up that slutty hole of yours." He demands rather harshly, squeezing your supple ass in a hard, dominating way, making you feel like the submissive little bitch you so crave to be.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Shara continued to cry out in pleasure, pleased her moaned out words had turned him on enough to fuck him her like this. She was pleased that when it came to sex he was growing used to being dominate, given just how good he was driving himself into her over and over, all while the slow circles around her clit rose in speed as well, making her moan even harder as he works her body like his own personal toy... how fast he'd learned how to play with her, making it utterly amazing. Shara soon threw her head, moaning out in a slutty sounding voice as her juices released, hitting his pounding cock as her inner walls sought to milk and massage all that was within her cunt, even as he continued to bounce her up and down his cock, Shara bucking intensely through the release, only to pant a bit once she fell from it, watching him enjoy the taste of her juices as he licked and sucked his fingers... making her flush at the sight. Of course, then he soon replaced his hand onto her ass, gasping lewdly as he slapped at her quite hard... only making her hotter as she shoved herself back onto his cock, riding him hard right from the starts, a slutty expression claiming her face,"Mmmm... Y-yes Quill... Fill my fuck hole!"
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:31 am

(Sorry for the wait)

The sweet sound of their clapping sexes fills the room as you ride Quill's monstrous cock. The nautolan continues to squeeze your rounded ass, raising his hips in tune with each one of your hard drops. You can see him writhing, biting his lip as his release approaches quickly, the lean muscles of his abdomen clenching and tightening as he gets closer to filling you with his huge load. It only takes a couple more minutes of your rough, sweaty sex to bring your well endowed lover to his peak. Quill raises his hips high, forcing you up off the bed as he arches his hips upwards, gravity impaling you fully on the huge hunk of meat filling your tight little hole. You can feel the head of his long, hard shaft piercing your womb, firing spurt after spurt of his hot, sticky seed into your deepest point. Living up to your expectations, his size able amount of spunk utterly fills you, pressure building in your tummy as he fires more and more up into your body. The virile alien eventually stops, hips fall back to the bed. Panting slightly, he pulls his hands from your rear with a quick slap, resting them on your legs which he slowly massages in the afterglow.

"How was that for 'celebrating'?" He asks cheekily, shifting his hips to bring his thick shaft out of you just a tad, the motion enough to release some of the seed he poured into you out and onto his hips, the yummy liquid simply pooling there as it drops from you. "So uhm... what's the plan for today? I uh... don't know how this bounty hunting thing works." Come to think, your contact never sent you anything back aside from the promised payment. Maybe you could get to know Quill better, or try to find some new gear on this planet. The fact your lover's cock is still quite hard within your aching pussy leads you to another idea... fucking him for the rest of the day to clear your mind might be an option. You have a feeling his libido is more than high enough to keep up with your slutty needs.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:47 am

(It happens)

Shara continued to moan out nice and lewdly, her new boytoy pounding away into her as he grabbed and gripped at her fine ass, raising her hips again and again only to drop her down onto his throbbing alien cock. Her own pleasure obvious by the lewd expression on her beautiful face, she stares at him lustfully as he too began showing signs of his pleasure and release. Shara threw her head back, screamng at the top of her lungs as he began unloading his seed into her again, triggering her own mind blowing orgasm... before she dropped limply against him, panting heavily as she just enjoy the aftermath of their fuck-a-thon. She whined as he smacked her ass, giving him a playful grin before just snuggling against him,"Mmmm... Yeah, I'm keeping you", she said, it being a simple fact she just wouldn't let him leave her now... good alien cock wasn't easy to come by... she figured.

Shara shivered as he pulled out enough for his cum to begin pooling out, enjoying how it felt before sighing once it all was out,"Mmmm... today I need to go find out what my next job is to earn my spot in the great hunt... YOU will be coming along as my partner", she informed him with a light wink," If they end up not having a job for me today I'll just go and take your cute little ass out for some breakfast... get to know my new crewmate better... after all, if we're going to be close, I need to know more about you and vice verse", she noted, kissing his cheek before sliding off full, shivering as she noticed he was still hard, the idea to just fuck all day popping into mind... before she shook it off, she had things to do and she'd save that for the moment she was in the Great Hunt," Now then, we can also look into getting you some proper bounty gear... a blaster at the very least"
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:39 am

Quill blushes slightly at your words, slowly getting up after you've dismounted him. He walks towards the bathroom, erect cock bobbing up and down as he does so, giving you quite a show as he walks to the bathroom. He leaves the door open, but you hear the shower click on, no doubt washing up after your filthy love making. "I do have a couple weapons." He calls after a moment, lathering himself up inside the shower unit. "There's two blasters under my bed and a scatter gun in the box my table." Upon closer inspection, you find he is in fact packing some heat. The blasters are standard fair for a planet like this, hold-outs that are easily concealed. The scattergun however is something entirely different. it's verpine made, a renown weapon in the galaxy for its stopping power and quality. He must've paid a pretty penny for this, or made some very influential friends.

You don't have long to contemplate. Your holopad begins to chime, notifying you to an incoming message. It seems the same Twi'lik enforcer from before has another job for you. It seems a smuggler has double crossed the hutt you're working for and as a test of your usefulness, you're being sent to capture him. The orders are very specific; he's to be kept alive and in good condition. Not something you'd expect from a hutt but perhaps the slug wants to personally bring the traitor a slow, painful death. The punk is hiding out in the lower east side of the city, likely in one of the scummy bars until he can get a ride off planet. A pain in the ass, but doable.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:26 am

Shara watched his cock, licking her lips as she continued to fight her urges, shifting to business mode as she finished replacing her bodysuit and weapons... before blinking as she heard him showering, pouting a bit as she pushed a button on her wrist, shivering in delight as the suit itself cleaned her body... a feature she'd gotten for times when she couldn't bathe and didn't want to end up stinking. As she heard his words, she checked his weapon, whistling as she found the Scatter Gun, impressed he got such a fine weapon to himself... before pouting once more as she heard her holopad, quickly answering it to find out her job. She grins at the job, it sounding easily enough... she'd just spray the little shit with a carbonite stream and drag him back to her boss,"Oi! Finish up in there, we got us a hunting job!", she called out to Quill," Some smuggler pissed off a hutt"
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:47 am

The nautolan is quick with his shower, appearing from the steamy room with a towl wrapped around his waist. He takes heed of your words, dressing quickly as to not tempt you with the sight of his taught body, dripping and ready. Within a minute or two he's completely dressed, doing up his boots as he sits on the edge of the bed. The male notices you've taken his scatter gun out and reaches for it, taking a holster from the same table you found it in and strapping it to his back with a couple clips of ammunition finding a home in his belt. He also sheaths one of his blasters and grabs a couple gadgets from his nightstand, completely his gear with his slicing tablet.

"I'm ready." He replies, looking a bit nervous. It is his first time, after all. The two of you descend from his apartment via elevator and are soon on the streets together, back elbow-to-elbow with the scum of Nal Hutta. The rancid part of town the smuggler is hiding is fairly far off thanks to Quill's tasteful choice in property management, making the walk a bit tiresome. "So.. he pissed off a hutt, huh? Not really that hard to do these days. They're getting more violent, not only with no names but with their own kind. Probably has to do with the cold war. Heard the Republic and the Empire are trying to make friends with some of the bigger cartels, probably trying to play them against each other." He idly notes, walking closely behind you as the sounds of disgusting Jiguna city rage on around you. Eventually, you arrive in the marked district, a plethora of bars, strip clubs, gambling halls and brothels open for you to search through.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:36 am

Shara watched him re-equip himself... enjoying how good he looked to her as she'd always had her alien fetish, giggling once he said he was ready, before kissing his cheeks as he led her out of the room and outside to get back on the streets and get on track. he whistled lightly as they moved on, grinning at his response to the job," True true, though all I care about is not pissing any of them off myself, a fine piece like me pissing off a hutt? I'd end up chained to his side and forced to do... horrible things", she noted with a shiver... despite SOME interest in the idea of how Hutt's fucked, she certainly didn't want to end up as one's sex slave or anything.

Once in the right area, she brought the pad out to read out their target's appearance and such, figuring they'd best start off into the bars and work her way through them till they found him," Alright, we go through the bars, then the strip clubs, then the gambling halls, then the brothels till we find this bastard... afterwards we have fun", she noted with a light wink, figuring she could treat him with a trip to a certain Cathar girl who'd treat him and maybe even herself right.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:47 am

Quill blinked at your sudden assessment of the Hutts. Not missing a beat, the nerdy alien went on to prove just how much of a smarty pants he was. "Actually, the Hutts are hermaphroditic but produce asexually. Their sexual organs are all internal so I doubt that they would try to f-... you don't care." He quickly stopped himself, realizing it was probably a dumb idea to continue on with that conversation. At least he knew his stuff when it came to the species of the galaxy, though. It could come in handy at some point.

The two of you make your way through the variety of bars, finding nothing in terms of your target. It's pretty boring, with the day time crowd being a couple old drunks and some tired spacers looking for a bit of fun. The strip clubs prove to be far more interesting, if only for the displays of jiggling Twi'lek and other alien flesh on display. You note hat Quill takes particular interest in one of the human girls grinding her tight body all over one of the many poles present in the most populated bar, blushing as he examined her form. Brings some pride to you that he's got just a much of a thing for human ass as you do for alien ass, if his body language is anything to go off of. Before the poor lad pops a stiffy though, you two move on to the gambling halls of the city.

Yet STILL you can't find the damned smuggler. He must be incredibly good at hiding, or maybe this whole job was a bust and the Twi'lek from the palace set you up. Seems like something the smug bastard would do. Your knight in tentacle headed armor comes to the rescue, however, leaning in to drop a suggestion. "Uhm.. If we can't find him ourselves, I know an info broker who has his ear to the ground. He's kinda... scummy, but if you really need to find this guy, the expense might be worth it."
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Shara actually blinked at what he was telling her, considering for a moment as she felt both thankful and to her surprise a bit of disappointment at hearing this bit of information… before turning to give him a curious look,” Then … why is it they enslave like all the most beautiful girls they get their stubby fingers on?”, she asked him, having been sure it had been for perverse reasons.

A they search, Shara tries her best to focus on the job… which is easy up until the strip joint where she couldn’t help but leer at the sight of the jiggling Twi’lek… smirking at Quill as he leers over one of the human girls, wondering if he had a thing for humans like he had a thing for anything non-human? An amusing thought as she figures when they have free time she’d pull him back here and see if she could get him a private dance from the girl he’s leering over,” Come on stud, we got work”, she told him, pulling him out and to the gambling halls. Of course that ends up being a bust as they just couldn’t find their target, making her wonder if this job was just to see her fail or keep her busy… though as Quill offers a solution, Shara grinned his way,” Sounds perfect! You’re a life saver”, She said, leaning in as she stole a kiss from him before motioning him to lead the way,” So this information broker, tell me about him while we’re going, need to know who and/or what I’m dealing with”.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:00 pm

"No idea. Probably a fascination with the female body of other species. Since Hutts generally take on a masculine or feminine personality, I'm sure there are some 'female' Hutts out there that collect a bunch of big dicked, muscle bound slave boys for their own enjoyment." Quill answered eventually, shrugging.

The nautolan blushes as you kiss him, wasting no time in leading you from the gambling hall and to your surprise, into another one you were likely to check regardless. He ends up dragging you through the main floor and to the office area, communicating with one of the guards blocking it off from the rift raft by the slot machines. He converses with the giant, green pig man in Huttese briefly before the stinky alien moved aside. "He only lets one person go in at a time. Something about 'personal space'. Uhm... be careful?" With that, your guide steps aside, allowing you into the private area. It doesn't take you long to find the info broker's office back there, coming face to face with a Weequay. The ugly, lipless alien looks up from his desk, grinning as he sees you.

"Mm. Ain't often I get such curvy clientele..." He mutters openly, gesturing for you to home and sit down at his desk. "What can Xin do for you today? You must be some kinda hunter with that tech... looking for a list of targets, sexy?"
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:59 am

Shara mused on this... before shrugging as she figured she could just take Hutts off her list of aliens she MIGHT want to fuck, not as big as her list of aliens she actually wanted to fuck, but oh wells. Shara followed her companion, allowing him to drag her to the office area until they meet the Weequay... blinking a bit as she grinned in turn, this one of course being on the second list, accepting the offered seat, sitting down and crossing one leg over the other before responding," Just one target for the moment, the little bastard is pretty much a cockroach that's hard to find", She sighed, before batting her eyelashes at him playfully," My companion here said you were the guy to go to for such information... though he didn't mention how much it might cost me", she noted, pulling her datapad out to show the picture of the Smuggler she was hunting," This is the guy, know where he is handsome?", she asked, throwing that last bit in... the truth being that he plain viewed most aliens as attractive in their own ways.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:31 am

The Weequay chuckles a bit as you playfully flirt with him, leaning back in his chair. His sunken eyes take in the visage of the smuggler you hold up, falling down to the computer terminal built into his desk. He reaches forward, tapping at it idly. "Flat fee is 10,000 credits. I can get you his last known location, ship name, records of his cargo delivers both legal and illegal and the name of his pet monkey lizard." He answers simply, as if the massive price tag on that information was nothing to bat an eye at. With your current funds, that would completely drain you of all cash. He stops for a moment, looking up at you from his screen. A dirty grin crosses his bumpy face. "Although... maybe I could lower the price for a favor." The way he's eying your tits as he says this gives you a fairly good idea what kind of favor he wants.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:45 am

Shara resisted the urge to wince, she could just afford such a price, but it'd drain her of every credit her sweet ass owned... of course she then saw his grin and leering eyes, feeling flattered... but of course she needed to know just what he had in mind before she agreed, for all she knew he might have some kinks she wasn't open to,"... I see, well I might just be interested in finding out how you could lower the price for little old me... so what would I need to do to earn myself a nice discount?", Shara asked him with a giggle, waiting to hear what he had in mind while hoping her dear Quill wouldn't be the jealous type.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Seeing you initial apprehension, the Weequay laughs heartily. "Nothin' weird, sweet cheeks. I ain't got time to strap you down. Just slip under my desk, give me a bit of tug and suck and I'll see what I can do." The scummy broker replies, standing from his comfortable seat. He quickly undoes his belt, dropping his pants low enough to let his wrinkly, flaccid cock out. It's very strange... human like, but like the alien's skin it's rather leathery looking, with wrinkly folds of skin all across the foreskin. From the pulled back bit around his head, you can vaguely make out bumps on the shaft underneath it. It's rather large, not enough to measure up to your lovely nautolan's thick horse cock but a solid eight inches by your estimate. He sits down on the chair, gesturing for you to slip up under the metallic desk and get to working him. "I ain't got all day, blondie. Get to it."
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Shara licked her lips in turn, taking a few seconds to map out and admire his cock," As you say good sir", She giggled, moving down under the desk, sitting on her knees as she lightly gripped his shaft with one hand, stroking him as her fingers danced along his leathery flesh. She took no time in leaning in, moaning as she let her tongue drag from his tip down to his balls, cheeks flushed and eyes half lidded at the new taste... the texture of his cock, the feel of those bumps making her shudder as it just turned her own... it was a shame he didn't wanna fuck her, this cock could make her scream... not like Quill's she figured, but he was special. She gave both of his balls a light suckle, before pulling back as she looked right up to his eyes, sliding his member into her saliva filled mouth as she began to suck him off, taking him to the entrance of her throat before she'd pull back, setting up a proper head bobbing pace like this as one hand stimulated the part of his cock she'd yet to take into her mouth-pussy, the other lightly massaging his ball-sack to further pleasure him.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games