Star Wars The Old Republic: The Hunt Begins (MAsigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Star Wars The Old Republic: The Hunt Begins (MAsigma)

Postby The Blitz » Fri May 30, 2014 11:59 pm

The nautolan flushes again, perhaps at both the thought of you 'gripping' him and the compliment to his expertise. He taps away at his datapad for a bit longer than it took with the door, obviously trying to crack into the building's security system. It takes him a while, but eventually he's pulled up several screens from a variety of video cameras position in the club. They link up together, showing you a clear path to your target; through the main room, around the corner of the main bar, down the cooridor, to the last room on the right and bang you're in his office. You can see the rodian leaning back in his chair, relaxing after a day of work with a cigar in his misshapen lips. No guards in his office and from what you see, only a couple of droids guarding the corridor. "He must not trust people. Got a lot of droids. Cheaply made, too. Won't take me long to shut them down. I'll pop them the second I see you round the corner, so be quick. He might call in his actual human guards when he hears them spaz out."
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Sat May 31, 2014 4:36 am

"Got ya, thanks Quill", Shara said, grinning as she leaned in, giving him a quick peck to the cheeks before making her way into the door, recalling what he'd showed her as she slowly crept about... never knew if someone might surprise her after all. She made her way through the main room, doing her best to avoid much notice, going around the corner of the main bar, down the corridor, trusting Quill to do his work and take out the droids as she made her way to her target's office, blaster slipping back into her hand as she figured she'd make this quick and then get back out to the nautolan she was soooo gonna fuck.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sat May 31, 2014 4:55 am

You manage to seamlessly make you way through the nightclub, moving through the dance floor to the cooridor Quill specified. You round the corner into it, you spot a droid. Seeing you as an intruder, it raises it blaster, but quickly begins to spazz out as Quill does his magic. The assassination is fairly quick, with you putting a bolt between the Rodian's eyes before he can speak. You swiftly make your way out, back to Quill who's waiting outside. "Uhm... good job. So uh... I'll be at my apartment getting ready when you've turned your job in... so uhm.. bye." The nautolan gives you one last look over before leaving you to your own devices.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Sat May 31, 2014 5:52 am

Shara giggles at his bashfulness, rushing after him suddenly as she grabs his arm, turning him around before pressing herself against him as she kisses him right on his lips,"Mmmmmm", She moaned into it lightly, sucking on his bottom lip before ending the kiss with a light blush on her cheeks,"... I'll be there soon, get things ready for us", She told him in a husky tone, winking before pulling back and making her way to her boss for the moment, figuring she'd need to report in and get her pay... as well as find out what else she'd need to do to get her way into the Great Hunt. Then it'd be off to enjoy some bed time with her new boy toy.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sat May 31, 2014 6:14 am

Quill gasps as you take his lips in your own, moaning into the kiss softly as you two embrace. When you pull away, the nerdy thing is at a loss for words, only nodding timidly as you pull away from him. The trek to the marketplace seems to take forever, no doubt because of the anticipation building for your 'date' later on. When you do arrive, you spot your scummy Twi'lek contact harass some zabraki woman. He sneers at you as you approach, briefly pulling his attention away from the girl to talk to you. "You get your pay when we find his body. We call you when we need you. Get out of my face." The rude punk shoos you away. Resisting the urge to snap his pencil neck, you leave the market, sure that the Hutt will contact you for your next job when the time comes. In the meanwhile though, you've got an incredibly pleasurable meeting to attend to.

Quill's house isn't that at all, rather an apartment building in the upperclass section of the city, which isn't saying much. Still, it must mean he's well off to be able to afford such a relatively nice abode. You make your way to his suite. knocking a few times on the metal door. It takes a moment, but eventually it opens, your soon-to-be lover on the other side. He seems to have just finished cleaning himself up, the dirt on his cheeks missing and the cuts on his face treated. He's currently shirtless, water dripping from his bare torso. You take in each line of it, pleasantly surprised by the lean muscle that covers him. You can definitely see yourself licking your way down that toned chest, those hard abs, right down to his big, thick... you shake yourself from your trance, the Nautolan blushing slightly. "Uhm... sorry, didn't really get a chance to 'prepare'. Uh... come in." He moves from the door frame, welcoming you to the tasteful, if not basic apartment he's afforded himself. It's pretty nice, very clean and filled with all sorts of techie non-sense. Just what you'd expect from someone like him. With the door closed, you're finally all alone with this sexy hunk of alien. What's next?
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Sat May 31, 2014 6:49 pm

Shara cursed as she ditched the Twi'lek bastard, glad she still had some credits to manage without the pay as she surprisingly finds her soon to be boy toy has set himself up in the upper-class parrt of the city. Once she entered the room, Shara just stopped and stared for a moment... before grinning as her eyes slowly down his body, the idea of licking every inch of that... and then taking it into her mouth... fuck was she going to love this," I'd say... you more then prepared enough", Shara mused as she shut the door behind her, locking it as she began to slowly walk towards him... carefully removing her armor, bit by bit showing off her sexy and curvy form, enhanced all the more by the skin tight bodysuit she wore under it, her nipples stiffened enough to be seen as she stopped right before him,"... You wanna get right to it... or will you give me all the time I need to really thank you properly?", she asked in her husky tone, a hand trailing along his cheek as the other lightly ran along her body, wanting to entrance him and get him ready for the fun to come.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sat May 31, 2014 9:35 pm

The nautolan keeps to the theme of having a thorough blush painted on his cheeks as he watches you shed your armor and reveal your gorgeous body to him, kept just out of reach by your skin tight bodysuit. He shifts a bit, obviously stirring down below. Indeed, a rather... pleasantly sized bulge is beginning to form between his legs, pressing against the tight fabric of his pants in search of release. "I-I... uh... d-do it slow, please." He pleads with you, willing to spend all the time it takes for you to 'thank him' in full. He nervously reaches for your waist, running them up and down your womanly hips, enjoying the feeling of your fit body. Slowly his hands loop around to grab your ass, Quill growing more bold with his motions. He fondles you slightly, forced to get up close and personal with you to reach around. You can feel his cock through his pants and from what you can feel, he's packing like mad.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:04 am

"mmm... Can't keep your hands off me, hm?", Shara moans lightly, grinning as her blush returned to her cheeks... enjoying how he fondles her ass while moving to suddenly drop to her knees before him, setting it up so he could still get at her ass as she began to stroke him through his pants, playfully teasing him before leering up at him as she began to unzip him. Within seconds she had his cock out, licking her lips at the sight of it... so alien and yet she knew it would feel amazing inside of her," Yummy", she breathed out, leaning in to gently kiss the tip, getting a taste of his pre-cum as she slowly drug her tongue along it," A-aaaaah!", she moaned as she took her time with the lick, eyes half lidded as she peered up into his eyes... only to pull her tongue back and savor the taste of his cum,"Mmmm... I'll need more", she noted, smirking as she began to lightly stroke the base of his cock, running her tongue up and down along the sides of his length, intending to make him beg for her to actually suck him off before she would... or for him to get aggressive himself, though she doubted he would.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Quill shudders as you pull his member free from his pants. Unlike a human cock, it's completely smooth and stream lined, uniformly wide across its entirety and rounded off at the tip where his gaping slit rests. It's rather long, a good bit above average by your estimate but that isn't the impressive bit. It's so incredibly... thick that you can't get your entire hand around it. You could only imagine how incredible it would feel spreading you wide down below, although the prospect of stuffing it in is worrying. Luckily, as you lick it you find that the pale blue flesh becomes incredibly slick and slippery, allowing your hand to easily slip along what you can fit in it. He groans again as you savor his cum, obviously enjoying your sultry display, his eyes never leaving you as you service him. He withstands a few minutes of your slow torture before finally reacting to your languid licks and gentle tugs. "F-Fuck... Shara, please... s-suck it..." He begs. His excitement is obvious, his heavy sac producing a steady stream of deliciously salty pre-cum that drips down his swollen length and onto your tongue. If he's producing this much already, the amount he'll shoot once you finally bring him to a finish must be very large... and very tempting.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 am

Shara can't help but leer at the cock, the alien look of it making her shiver... it was just so exotic... she wanted it, wanted to suck it dry, wanted it rammed up into her, filling her to the brim and then some. The thickness of it made her shudder, knowing it'd fill her cunt like no human cock would, unable to even get her hand around it fully, forcing her to use both her hands to stroke him off. She moans in delight as while she licks it, it becomes slick and slippery, cheeks flushed as she continued to stroke and lick it some more. Hearing him beg as she licks up all his dripping pre-cum makes her shudder... before smirking as she moved her hands to the base of his cock, angling it as she slowly begins to do just that, moaning into his cock as she slides it down. Due to her angling, she's able to slowly take it in... and show off by sliding it into her throat. Eyes widening a bit as her throat walls are forced to stretch to take him in... her eyes slowly becoming half-lidded, the feel of his cock grinding against her inner throat walls actually feeling quite good... she'd never known why, but the inner parts of her throat were always sensitive, so this was just fucking arousing for her. she moaned as she slowly managed to take him balls deep, gagging only for a moment before sliding back, his tip now all that was in her mouth as she breathed through her nose... only to take him back in, going slow as to further torture and savor each moment of this. Her hand had slid to his balls by this point, lightly massaging them as she continued to deepthroat his thick alien dick.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Quill lets out a deep moan as you sheathe him in your throat. The nautolan looks down at you, lust overtaking his features. He slides his hand down to slowly stroke your hair, running his fingers through your soft blonde locks as you service his big, thick meat. He lightly grips your hair, sliding his hand down to make you sheathe him again and again slightly faster. It seems your skillful oral is making him want to get a bit dominant with you, a good sign for later in the night when the back arching, ball slapping sex comes about. You can feel his creamy pre-cum slide down the back of your throat as you suck him off, his balls nice and heavy with backed up cum just waiting to fill your tummy. He groans softly, making a meek if heated request. "Shaaa-aah-raa. L-Let me see your tits- gaaah!" He rocks his hips forward as your tongue sliding over a sensitive spot on his alien rod, his hand forcing your tempo to speed up.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Shara was further spurred on by the sound of Quill's moaning, it letting her know what he enjoyed most as she continued to take him down into her throat. She met his gaze, looking up to him even as she felt his hand stroking her blonde locks, shivering as she enjoyed the caressing touched he was giving. The light grip even turns her on, moaning more into his cock as he slides his hand down, making her take him into her throat again and again,"Mmmmmph!", she moaned lustfully into his thick cock, his dominate nature slowly seeming to come out... making her grow wet in anticipation of what he'd do to her, eager to see just how wild he could get with her body. The taste of his seed, the feel of it sliding down her throat... it was all so good, making her suck on him even harder as she continued to play with his balls. The sudden wand to see her breasts made her grin, only to moan harder as he sped up her movements, making her hotter as his cock was now moving faster into her throat and back. Her hands moved to the back of her bodysuit, unzipping the top as she began to peel it down, the upper part of it pushed down around her waist... bearing her fine tits to him, letting him see how stiff her nipples were with arousal, her body having a sexy sheen of sweat from how turned on she was.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 am

Quill perks up as you reveal you breasts to him, his eyes fixated on the perfect round orbs of flesh. He sighs contently, slowly rocking his hips against you every time you reach his thick base. As time goes by, he begins to rock fast, his hand forcing your head down on his cock quicker a quicker. The timid nautolan seems to be losing himself in your fantastic blowjob, closing his eyes and leaning his head back as you service his massive girth. You can feel his alien cock pulse in your mouth, the fine muscles between his ridiculously slick skin twitching as your hot mouth stimulates them. The slickness of his aquatic cock is what allows him to grow faster and faster, slipping down your stretched throat like oil and butter. Soon he's impaling you on his shaft, humping against your face like an animal in heat. Each time he thrusts his large, swollen balls clap against your chin. Quill growls, utterly enjoying the sensation of fucking your face.

The stream of pre only grows in volume and soon he gasps, sheathing himself in your throat a final time and letting out a deep, satisfied groan. His shaft jumps and writhes in your throat, geysers of watery cum gushing into your body before you can even pull him out. The amount is... fucking huge. He's either really pent up, or nautolans drop giant loads whenever they finish. Maybe both. The length of his orgasm seems to get to him, the alien stumbling back and freeing the hyperactive cock from your mouth. He sprays a good deal of his plentiful, delicious cum all over your face and exposed breasts whilst his finds balance against an end table, panting as his cock heaves a few last times, large droplets of his jizz hitting the cold metal floor below. He blushes as he looks at you, drenched in his seed like the cumslut you are. The sight must arouse his pretty much, as his erection doesn't falter once. "I-I'm sorry... I-I-I just got s-so... you're just so sexy... I couldn't control..." He tries to explain himself between pants, but he's still quite flustered by the display.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:58 am

"Mmmmmm!", Shara squealed into Quill's cock, glad he was enjoying the sight of her breasts so much, the feel of his constant rocking continuing to bring her pleasure, enjoying how he fucked her throat as if it were a pussy itself. Mouth filled with drool, Shara continued to lick and suck on his alien dick, eyes widening a bit as his hand forced to her to take in more at a quicker pace, the pleasure increasing as he takes control of her movements... Shara allowing him to do so as she got off on it, now swallowing each time he thrusted balls deep into her throat, figuring the sensation of her swallowing against his cock would increase his pleasure even more... it did her own, the way her throat now clung to his cock tightly, gripping onto it as it thrusted back and forth. The slickness allowed it to continually escape her tight throat muscles, making her feel even hotter as his balls slapped into her chin, flushing from the lewd feel of it all.

She just couldn't get enough of his cum, the way his pre-cum tasted to her tongue... she was going to grow addicted to it, both the pleasure of being throat fucked and the taste of such a delicious creamy seed. The sudden release surprised and pleased her, Shara greedily gulping it down, eyes half lidded as she seemed quite out of it... the amount being even hard to swallow as she did her best, unable to even chance breathing until he pulled out of her mouth suddenly. She let out a gasp, shutting her eyes as he sprayed his geyser of cum onto her face, in her hair, and onto her breasts. As he finished, she slowly opened her eyes... staring at his still rock hard cock," D-Don't stop... lose control... do more to me", she found herself begging, not wanting him to hold back, but continue using her body as he wanted. She offered a slutty smile, licking her lips as she began to massage and play with her own breasts, moaning lightly as his cum was massaged into her skin,"Mmmm... D-don't hold back Quill... After that I owe you even more... do what you want, tell me how you wanna play with my body", she told him, knowing there under his flustered and nervous display... he had perverse ideas and kinks he'd most likely imagined doing with a girl... she'd be his outlet for tonight, his toy or whatever the fuck he wanted to call her, if only for tonight... and maybe more depending on how things went.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:49 am

The slicer watches you rub his seed into your skin, cock twitching in response to the arousing sight. He gulped, no doubt mowing over your request to be used and abused by him. After a moment he finally seems to decide, standing up and trotting over to you, his member bouncing as he walks. He grabs you by the wrist gently and pulls you to your feet, giving you a long, hard kiss. He doesn't seem to mind the cum smeared all over your body, eagerly tonguing you and pulling your feminine form against his nice, hard chest. He groans heavily into the heated embrace, pulling his lips just ever so slightly off yours to whisper to you. "I want to wreck that tight little pussy." You can hear a growing confidence in his voice, barely visible passed the hot sensual tone that's overtaken the nervous techie. It seems he's not done holding the reigns, no doubt because of your request that he not hold back.

The nautolan pushes you back towards the icy cold wall of his apartment, forcing your sweaty flesh against the cold steel. He kisses you again, forcing his lips against yours roughly. You can feel his length pulse against your tummy as he keeps your body pressed taught between his own and the metal towards your back. His hand snake down your body, one of them slipping behind you to give that nice full ass of yours a squeeze, whilst the other goes between your legs, his fingers pressing into your womanhood through your jumpsuit. He strokes you eagerly, muttering against your lips. "Mine.." His tone is so... masculine. So possessive. Seems being mild mannered for so long tends to leave quite a bit of built up aggression. Aggression he's poised to let out on your body all night long. Without warning, he breaks your kiss, thick strands of saliva connecting your tongue to his own. Swiftly, he drops down, his hands on your waistband. He pulls your jumpsuit the rest of the way off, down to your feet. From there he's got the perfect view of your soaked mound.

"You know, you're the first human I've ever.. fucked." He mutters, leaning in to kiss you in your most intimate place. "It's so... cute and pink..." Another kiss, sending a jolt up your spine. "So.. tasty." He kisses it again, this time slipping his tongue into you. He flicks it, stimulating the inside of your needy snatch. "It's all mine..." He mutters into your parted lips, eagerly fucking you with his tongue. His hands grip your thighs, lightly massaging the insides with his skillful fingers, kept dexterous by his profession. He keeps you spread wide, lapping up your juices to his hearts content, refusing to stop until he's gotten his fill of your delicate flower. His tongue, despite being so slick is so... rough. He's ravaging you with his mouth, making you feel every motion so well. Unlike with Shia, he's not doing it for you... he's doing it for himself, taking what he wants how he wants, something that just so happens to be pushing you closer to climax. He's going to make you his bitch tonight, you can tell just by this intimate exchange. Maybe he is a pretty good crew investment...
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:51 am

Shara waits to see the Slicer's reaction to her offer, heart pounding in her chest as she see's how eager he looks in response to her offer. She waits as he stands up and moved to her, the sight of his cock bouncing before her makes her shiver... right until he pulled her to her feet, soon moaning as he kissed her nice and hard, returning it as her tongue began to rub against his own. As he ends the kiss, she pants, surprised he'd given her such an intense and somewhat hungry kiss... the bounty hunter shivering as she hears his words, hoping this was all so and not just false confidence he was showing off to her with,"Mmmm.... Then you have to take it first", She challenged him with a sexy smirk, wanting to see how he'd react.

Shara was quite pleased as he shoved her into the icy cold wall behind her, blushing in surprise as she was turned on by his actions, moaning as he began to kiss her in a rough and dominating manner once more,"Mmmm!", She squealed into the kiss, becoming more turned on as she felt his pulsing length against her bare stomach, feeling pre-cum clinging to her flesh. The feel of a hand slithering along her body makes her shiver, wondering what he was up to, only to jump a bit as he gripped her ass through her skin tight suit, still clinging to her lower body for the moment... only to moan as he fingers her pussy through her skin-tight attire, flushing harder as he stroked and claimed it for himself... the mere tone he used making her flush and heat up... fucking hell, if this was real she might just agree to that. Shara whines as he ends the kiss, looking a tad spaced out even as he gripped the waistband of her jumpsuit, shoving it down to expose her lack of anything under it, shivering as he leered at her pussy, stepping out willingly herself from the jumpsuit to be fully bared for him.

His words make her smile proudly, only to gasp lightly as he kissed her lower lips... his teasing words as he kept kissing at her lower lips make her knees shake, growing weaker by the time he slipped his tongue inside of her, crying out lewdly as he flicked it within her... his claim to her pussy making her feel so fucking horny," N-Not yet... haven't... given it to you", she managed to pant out, wanting to further push him to going full out on her, eager to see just how dominating and intense a lover he would be. While on the job and outside of the bedroom she was professional and in control... the truth of it was when it came to sex she just loved being a submissive bitch. Shara moaned in delight as Quill lapped at her pussy folds, lightly rocking into his tongue and even his fingers as he used them to grip her thighs," F-Fuuuuuuuuck... so good... don't fucking stop!", She finds herself begging him, the rough way he used his tongue, ravaging her cunt... so unlike Shia... she found herself enjoying it more strangely. The fact he was going to be fucking and using her tonight, treating her like his personal bitch... it just made her all the more horny," S-so close... just a bit moooore!", She admitted, feeling a bit embarrassed at how quickly he was pushing her to climax... but fuck was he just pushing all the right buttons!
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:27 am

It's only a matter of seconds before the alien has you cumming all over, specs of light clouding your vision as your body ripples and convulses against your newly found lover. He eagerly tongues your pussy, licking up all the juices you've produced for him. He rides out your long, hard finishing all the way, his tongue only stopping once you have. He takes a moment to collect every drop of your girl cum from your inner thighs, moaning as he does until you're all clean. Once he's certain your legs can once again hold your weight, he stands up and meets your gaze eye to eye. He grins, responding to your earlier remark. "Haven't given it to me yet?.. You were mine from the second you saw me. You wanted this big hard cock inside you... Now you're gonna get it. Hard. Your lips, your tits, those sexy hips... everything of yours belongs to me now" As if on que, he presses his impressive cock against the lips of your pussy. "Especially this." He smears a heavy layer of his plentiful pre all over your entrance before finally aiming it up. With one hand reaching to your left leg and the other to aim his meat up with you, he hefts your leg up to give him better access before he shoves the head of his member in.

You can't help but gasp. It's big. Very, very big. You'd wager it's roughly the equivalent of Shia stuff her whole petite hand into your hole... if you could think straight. But the nautolan's wide, xeno cock is currently parting you in two. You thank the Force it's so streamlined and slick from your juices, otherwise he might have done some damage to your snug snatch. To his credit, he's very gentle at first. Proof that the no doubt caring, adorable man you first met is under that demeanor of sheer, alpha lust. You shudder again and again as he presses more into your tight hole, unable to hold back your moans. When he finally hits your cervix he grunts, a shot of painful pleasure ripping through your body. He gives your fleshy walls a moment to adjust before he pulls out slightly and drives it back home. It's only a few seconds before he builds up a steady rhythm, slowly but forcefully ramming you with his nice big cock, your leg held in his strong arm, your form at his mercy. He leans in close to you, lips brushing against your lips, your cheek, your ear, anywhere he wants to run them over, whispering deep naughty words to you as he claps against you, his sizeable balls smacking you with every thrust.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Shara's quite out of it for a moment, eyes half lidded as a slutty smile claimed her lips, enjoying how eagerly he's licking and tongue fucking her cunt, licking up and drinking in all of her juices as she continued to ride his tongue through her release. As her orgasm died down she slowed her thrusts, panting as he licked up every drop of her fuck juices, loving how good it felt and just how amazing he could make her feel. As he stood up she gave him a lewd smile... only to flush at his teasing and then possessive words, eyes widening a bit as he pressed his cock to her slit, apparently going right to the fun part,"... Th-then show me... show me how all of me belongs to you", she challenged, shivering as she felt his pre-cum clinging to her lower lips, allowing him to reach under both legs, staring right into his eyes... as he thrusted into her.

Shara cried out, eyes wide as just how big he was, unable to control how her voice sounded... quite sure she sounded like a whore given how much she was enjoying this, unable to even think straight. She's glad he at least starts off gently... allowing her to enjoy her first taste of alien dick as it fills her with it's thickness. Of course, he couldn't resist thrusting harder, hitting into her cervix as she cries out like the bitch in heat she currently is, Shara bucking herself back into his cock as painful pleasure ripped through her body. The feel of his cock continued to speed up into a steady rhythm makes her smile lewdly, enjoying how he is now ramming into her. Shara moaned as she kissed him back, shivering and flushing as he pulled back to kiss other areas, whispering lewd things to her as he slams into her, each smack of his balls making her tighten up,"O-Oooooh fuck... mmmmmm... Y-yes... Yes I'm... youuuuurrrrrssss!", She finally moaned out, giving herself to him, at the moment willing to let him do whatever he wanted to her... at least for tonight.
MASigma

Postby The Blitz » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:28 am

"Damn right you are." Quill growls against you as he begins to plow you harder and harder. Soon his arm grips your other leg, suddenly pulling it up and forcing it around his waist. He effectively sandwiches you begin himself and the wall, leaving you completely at the mercy of his throbbing cock. His tempo picks up even faster, a lewd squelching sound beginning as your tight pussy milks his over sized manhood, your juices coating his alien prick from base to tip. Your toes and forced to curl as he nails your cervix again and again, the broad head of his rod dripping his hot pre-cum into your womb. His lips trail to your own, nibbling your lower lip gently as he fucks the living day light of you, finally sealing the deal and taking your lips in his, his yummy tongue sliding out to dominate your own.

With how quick he's thrusting into you, you can't help but reach your limit. He makes you cum, your first release at the hands of a big strong xeno cock, pulsing inside you and forcing your tight human snatch to bend to its will. While he groans a bit louder during your release, he shows no signs of stopping, his stamina greater than your other lovers without a doubt.
The Blitz

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Shara is quite pleased with how dominating he turned out to be, having not at all expected him to act or do such things... and it was just so fucking hot. She cries out with each pound of his cock, legs now locked around his waist as he fucked her up against the wall, Shara crying out lewdly as she locked her arms around his neck, staring into his eyes with a slutty expression, not caring if she did in fact look like a slut right now. The lewd noises filling the room turn her on even more, her pussy gripping and milking at his cock as she feels her orgasm growing ever closer. Her toes curl as he slammed into her over and over... only to cry out as his cock hits deep past her cervix, his alien pre-cum meeting the inside of her womb as he kisses her so erotically, making her moan in delight as he nibbled at her lower lip, savoring the feel of being fucked stupid while his tongue laid claim to her own.

Shara squealed like a bitch in heat as she came, eyes rolled upwards as her juices lather his cock and her inner walls milked him for his cum... quite pleased as she felt the warmth of his xeno-cum pumping into her, making her grip on him tighten even as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm... she was SO fucking keeping him now.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games