Cora's Quest (Hazard1325)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cora's Quest (Hazard1325)

Postby MASigma » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:05 pm

"Hmph, if you've had a troll, you'll know you won't be very cocky much longer", He told her with a smirk Raikon grinding back against her foot.... before grabbing her ankle and pulling it away. Within seconds he moved in, pinning her down as he forced his tongue into her mouth... and down her throat, the Troll warrior flat out ripping off whatever was covering her crotch from him, ramming his massive cock into her without remorse... the pleasure that ran through her reminding her much of her draconic lover from before... the fact a Troll matched a Dragon in length and thickness being quite surprising.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:21 am

"Mmmph yeah..." She said feeling his huge cock inside her tight walls. "This is about the second biggest I've had in a while... as for trolls... well I've had some experience." She said trying to make him feel like he was the inexperienced one in this situation... She was enjoying his huge length and briefly wondered how he had come to have such a huge cock. Maybe he was just one of those lucky few to be granted such a powerful member.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:14 pm

"Oh? Some Mountain Troll get the better of you? Or was it a Forest Troll?", He wondered teasingly, slamming into her suddenly, shoving himself into her back and forth, forcing her body to bounce back and forth with his powerful thrusts. His hands gripped her tits, groping them firmly as his powerful fingers dug into the plump flesh of her tits, smirking down at her as he watched how she'd react, quite eager to make full use of her erotic body for as long as possible.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:35 am

"I think it was a forest troll... he raped me a few times in the ass and I ended up killing him later." She said giving Raikon a wink as she leaned back against his thrusts rapidly rocking her body against his invading shaft. "Oh god your big... and not shy either." She said as he gave her breasts a squeeze. Her inner walls hugged his huge shaft, her muscles there were probably more developed than her arms at this point and she intended on putting them to use.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:52 pm

"Hmph, Forest Trolls have no skill... they just throw all their strength into raping their victims... I however am a War Troll, we're quite skilled in warfare... and that includes... raping and breaking in those we conquer!", He growled with a fierce smirk, giving hr breasts another wonderful grope, his cock hitting deep into her womb again and again, right before he gripped the back of her head by her hair, slamming a dominating kiss onto her lips, tongue ravaging her own as it all just felt intense as hell.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:06 am

"Good luck conquering me. I've been through a demon, lizard men, frog men, water nymphs and even a dragon." She bragged rushing back against his thrusts to keep his pleasure rising. She loved the way he squeezed her breasts and leaned into his kiss as he pulled her hair back. Once it was over she pushed hard against the ground forcing her rear all the way to the base of his shaft so he was balls deep inside of her. She glanced down to see the head of his cock form an outline on her stomach and grinned lustfully at him in approval.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:15 pm

"Mmmmm... Who days I want to conquer you though? I much prefer... you giving yourself to me", He growled back with a fierce smirk, gripping her hips as he began to slam into her, bottoming out again and again a her stomach was forced to take on the shape of his cock given jut how much he was ramming into her, her whole body being shoved up and down his length, her body becoming a mere masturbation tool for him as he grunted and roared in ecstasy,"Mmmmm, I-If you aren't already pregnant with your owner's child... I'd quite like the honor of impregnating you myself!"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:46 am

Cora let out a few happy moans listening to him gloat. "I just felt sorry for you, I embarrassed you out in the arena and on my first day too." She taunted squeezing his cock tight as it moved through her body. She reached back to stroke her own clit and rub his long shaft as it entered her again and again. "Feel free to cum as much as you want, I don't think there is a creature I would refuse to be impregnated by at this point." She said with a slutty grin as she fully gave into the pleasure the troll was giving her.
Hazard1325

Previous

Return to Private Games