Cora's Quest (Hazard1325)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cora's Quest (Hazard1325)

Postby MASigma » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 pm

"Mmmm, there are... but they're busy with other shit", He growled, thrusting into her harder as she encouraged him to do so, pounding into her soon enough of Cora just felt pure pleasure as his scaly cock scrapped and assaulted her inner walls.... of course, that was before she felt it yanked out of her and the lizard man thrown against the wall, the glaring form of Raikon standing over the chef," W-wait I... I was just-", The lizard man began to beg, only to cry out as Raikon slammed a foot into his gut.

"Touching the Lord's property without permission... your lucky I don't kill you, if only because the whore offered", Raikon growled, before turning to glare at Cora,"... So you desire a cock that bad? Good, Lord Maxwell has allowed me to put you through arena training... come with me"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Cora was surprised at first and almost alarmed to see Raikon standing there. Cora smiled up at Raikon when he announced his intent to train her. She straitened up her outfit and gave the chef a wink as she departed. "So whats the first lesson?" She asked trying to think about how she would win in the fights. On one hand she could try to keep herself fit and actually compete... or she could learn how to outlast any rapist that tried to have her way until they were to exhausted to continue. She smiled not sure which approach she would try yet.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:08 am

"Your place", Raikon informed her with a smirk, suddenly giving her a nice hard smack to the ass," From this moment on your MY bitch... you obey and your treated properly, ignore my instructions and I punish you", He informed her, lightly gripping the back of her head... pulling her in close, his warm breath hitting her lips as his eyes bore into her own, bearing a violent and yet dominating nature that she had only seen in the eyes of the demon she'd almost ended up enslaved to in the tunnel leading into Gruumash,"... got it, bitch?"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:27 am

Cora stared up at the troll holding her by the hair, she almost leaned in to press a kiss onto his lips but thought better of it as he hadn't told her to do so. "Yes master..." She muttered finding herself horny again despite the recent fuck. She'd obey whatever command he had in store for her and would probably enjoy it....
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:56 am

"Good little bitch", Raikon praised her with a fierce smirk, smacking her other ass cheek nice and firmly as he released her hair, only to grab her by her right wrist to pull her with him," Come along then, I don't expect to get much out of you today, so I DO hope you enjoy what failure will earn you", he noted. He took her to a strange room with different indented walls, all bearing symbols carved into the floor... the one they stood on being red a-... and they were suddenly in the stands of what had to be the arena, the massive place being more of a Colosseum of sorts,"... I of course always train my bitches at the arena... those who I have set for you to practice against will be here soon, for now I wish to test your mettle", He noted, leading her down to the arena... though stopping at the side where he pulled her armor out," Put it on, your weapons are here too... know if you win I shall reward you by skipping the rest of practice and telling Gruumah you need no training", he informed her, moving to his own stuff as he began putting on... bloodstained armor, the colors being of various kinds to show how many different creatures he must have made bled, his hand gripping a shield as the other a whip, giving her a fierce grin as he gave it a firm swing, the sound of it smacking as he swung the whip... strangely made a tingle run down her spine and back,"... if you lose, you're my bitch all day... and then my fuck toy all night, understood?"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:03 am

Cora listened to his commands and grabbed her armor putting it on and lifting her sword letting it rest on her shoulder as she prepared herself for battle. "I'll try to impress..." She said giving him a wink before heading out into the arenas main floor looking for her opponent, while she felt like submitting would be fun as the troll would make her his bitch for the day she decided he would be even harder if she won and chose to lay with him anyway. She bounced her sword on her shoulder eager to fight...
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Raikon stood across from her, smirking in a dangerous manner... Cora able to just tell the Troll was in his environment, that this sort of arena was where he fit in best... where Maxwell was a powerful being of the city, Raikon seemed more like the top dog of true battle and conquest... it was no wonder that working together worked well for them," Ready... set... BEGIN!", Raikon roared out, launching at her with shocking speed given the armor he wore and how heavy it looked, the heavy clanking reaching her as he sprung his whip forth... it striking a spot between her armor plating, hitting her body under... and yet instead the pain was the sort that made her hot, mixed with a burst of pleasure that would surprise her, given she most likely expected true pain... not whatever the whip had made her feel.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:45 am

Cora had meant to tighten her body and grit through the impact but instead she felt herself drop down to one knee as she let out a moan. She quickly regained her footing charging forward to sweep her blade at the trolls leg, anything that big would have a lot of weight on those fragile limbs and if he jumped it only meant her reverse swing would cut into him without fail unless he knew some maneuver she had never seen.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:15 am

Raikon waited... only to grin as she swept at his leg... allowing it to strike, his armor taking quite a bit of the damage, yet she saw she drew blood, the blade having dug into his leg... yet with a shift of his footing, the spikes of his graves now had her sword's blade pinned in place, right as he pulled it back. Unless she released her blade, she'd be pulled with it... and he would litter her backside with more whipping strikes, his other foot cocked back, reading to slam into her chest as well... if she abandoned her sword, he'd whip out, giving her second to avoid it's strike... whether a single one hit or she got away, she'd be without her weapon then.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:04 am

Cora saw neither of her options were very good so she tried the least expected move she could make. Instead of letting go and backing away she tumbled forward to the trolls side trying to wrench her blade clear of his armor and get another strike in on his back before he could turn and fight again. She was trying to avoid getting hit by that whip more than she needed to...
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 am

She went with her sword, this earning Cora quite a few hits to her back, three of which sent jolts of immense pleasure she barely managed to push through, given at this rate her body was begging her to just give in and let him pleasure her," Good!", he laughed as she pulled back with her sword once free, getting him in the back as he grunted in pain... turning to glare fiercely at her as he leapt back and out of her range,"... You're not bad, the fact you're able to resist pleasure even shows your fortitude... or it shows it takes just that much more to get a slut like you off", he noted, those his grin showed he was pleased," You might be worth something here... but you realize I'm not holding back any longer... I'm going to make you my bitch for the day Cora... but I'm willing to make you a deal as well", he noted, of all things tossing his whip aside," give up here and now... and I shall tell Gruumash you can enter the arena, but I wish to be your personal coach... in turn we'll continue this training and I'll have an excuse to fuck you as much as I and you want... do so and you can have both what you want and I get what I want", he noted, apparently the fact she'd damaged him was quite the big deal... and she could see from the look in his eyes he wanted her badly.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:40 am

Cora backed up a minute listening to the trolls offer, while it certainly appealed to her base nature the arena fight had reminded her of just how stubborn she was when it came to a fight. "Sorry, I don't throw fights... of course when I win I'll take care of you afterward." she said cockily giving him a wink before charging forward aiming to grab the whip next time it struck at her and send her blade through the rope to break his little toy assuming her body wasn't overloaded with the pleasure of holding the whip that long.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:58 pm

(Resistance Roll: 11)

Raikon laughed at her response, actually seeming pleased as he swung his whip... looking surprised as she actually grabbed it, only to watch as Cora experienced immense pleasure running through her body... yet given all she'd gone through, she could just fight it long enough to cut through his whip, though she herself was now quite close to orgasm and her body was begging for release. Raikon looked to his ruined whip... tossing it aside as he smirked her way,"... you're on your last legs, I doubt it'd be too hard to take you as you are now... however there's the small chance I could rush in to claim you, only for you to have enough in you to swing and do some damage to me... quite risky for me", he noted as he began to slowly circle her,"... a deal then, if I can pin you without taking any damage... I win, if you can scratch me with your blade... you win, sound fun?"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:41 am

"You'll do what you want troll, your kind always does." She said with a smirk hoping some bit of anger might make him reckless enough to charge her outright so she could deliver a blow with her blade. She didn't think she could land a lethal blow but that certainly didn't stop her from trying, after all he was a troll who could probably avoid or regenerate any near lethal wound she delivered.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:31 am

(Cora Attack: 14)

"Well, that may be so-", Raikon began, only to suddenly rush her in the middle of his sentence, moving in for the strike on her... only for her to just managed to get a swing on his chest before his body rammed into hers. She felt the wind knocked out of her, Cora finding her arms pinned beside her head, her body straddled... the feel of his cock pressing against her stomach as he leered down at her,"... Seems you won after all... I look forward to seeing you in the arena", he noted... before smirking,"Now then... I suppose I should get off... or perhaps you'd prefer to experience what all women who I pin down usually go through?"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Cora put one hand on the trolls member and kept the other on her sword. "I beat you this time but I could always use more training..." She said giving his member a little stroke. "I'm sure you have a suitable training area under the arena?" She asked intending to let him have some fun with her body and not be a sore loser. Of course with this much lusty energy going through her body she wouldn't object to him fucking her right here since she already won their little bet.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:39 am

"That I do... I suppose I could at least take you somewhere private", Raikon laughed, running his fingers through her hair... pulling off of her only to pick her up and fling her over his shoulder as he carried her out of the arena and down some steps,"Mmmm, you're a fine and strong woman... tell me how exactly that elf whore managed to catch and enslave you? I have a feeling you'd have a better chance of enslaving her then how you apparently came to us"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:26 am

Cora let herself be carried away giving the crowd a wave with her hand before pausing at Raikons question. "She was my friend... and she needed some money. It was the best way to ensure we didn't both end up in brothels." She claimed not sure if he would buy that story but unwilling to tell him the truth. "But you shouldn't worry about that... just worry about whether or not your going to be able to get me off in a few minutes." She taunted.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:10 am

"I have no doubts I'll be able to get you off... still, taking a plunge like that for your friend, quite noble", Raikon mused once they ended up in a changing room, the Troll setting her down, only to carefully start removing her armor, seeming to be giving it the proper respect armor should be given,"... Still, why have her sell you to my master of all beings? You realize the longer he has you, the more likely you are to end up a brainless fuck toy who thinks of nothing but serving his lust... right?"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:20 am

Cora shrugged in response to his question letting him strip her down and reaching forward to rest one foot against his throbbing member. "Maybe I just like trolls with huge cocks?" She teased trying to get him off the subject, if he found out she wasn't quiet a willful slave yet he could make her life very difficult. "Now your the one who got me this wet, maybe you should take some responsibility and fix it." She said fingering her clit while she smiled up at him.
Hazard1325

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games