Cora's Quest (Hazard1325)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cora's Quest (Hazard1325)

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:46 pm

"Of course not, your my pet but not an ignored one", He laughed, hugging her close... letting him feel despite his gut, he had quite a bit of muscle to him as well,"Mmm, you'll be lodged directly on my cock through the meal, keeping my snug and warm and showing you can handle such a pleasure", he promised her... Cora realizing the first time she'd end up seeing her love after so long would have her being used as a cock sleeve... and enslaved toy for an orc lord.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Cora listened to him talk about having her impaled on his shaft the entire dinner and how Yoland would react... the sight might finally break him, or it could inspire him to keep struggling if a loved one was in danger. She shook her head trying not to get caught up on it, it wouldn't do any good to panic now. "I look forward to it..." She said giving him a kiss before making herself comfortable for sleep. She wasn't sure how things would turn out but none of the options seemed like it would be a happy ending unless she finally broke down completely and devoted the rest of her life to pleasing cocks.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:21 pm

"Rest then my pet, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow", Her master chuckled, kissing her fondly on the lips before snuggling against her, sleeping with Cora. As she slipped off... she dreamt, of being in the arena, all those eyes on her as she wore nothing but the collar that proved herself a slave, the crowd cheering and eager to watch as she found the forms of Raikon and Maxwell on both sides of her, forcing her up and between them, Maxwell slamming into her pussy ass Raikon ravaged her ass. They fucked and used her, all in front of all those in the crowds... her eyes catching sight of Yoland in the stands, looking horrified of the sight of her being ravaged like she was... before looking disgusted and revolted.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Cora felt herself suddenly being taken on both sides sandwiched between the troll and orc. She gasped out in unimaginable pleasure as the dream versions of these two gave her more pleasure than she had ever experienced. When Yoland looked on in horror she felt her stomach lurch she didn't like his eyes on her, but the crowd... she loved them as they lusted over her. She leaned forward kissing Maxwell in front of Yoland showing the poor man she no longer had any need for him. Before she could see any more she woke up, sweating in bed. Glancing down she saw both her hands were plunging into her pussy which explained some of the pleasure she had felt. She blushed embarrassed by the dark spot in the sheets and looked to Max to see if he was up yet. Her eyes drifted past him to the crown... was this the time she should try and grab a hold of it? While he still slept? He already fucked her almost constantly what more could he do if she tried for it...
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Maxwell seemed to be sleeping still, snoring a bit even as she found her gaze on the crown... the fact being she'd have to pull away from him to make a grab for it... if he caught her doing so, would she be punished? Did she WANT to be punished? So many confusing thoughts as the dream would come back to her, she hadn't cared about Yoland or how he viewed it... she'd love being in front of that crowd, of being fucked by two monsters that not too long ago would have filled her with fear... and yet now she dreamt and craved such attentions.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:47 am

Cora pulled her arm back letting out a sigh realizing this collar and her promiscuous ways were finally catching up with her. She got up out of the bed and waited for Max to rise, if she had time she would find the kitchens and bring something up to him as a surprise. Hopefully he didn't panic if she wasn't there when he woke up. She was going to see Yoland soon and it probably wouldn't be a happy reunion.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 am

She arrived in the kitchens... to find a Lizardman humming to himself as he cooked up some eggs... only to freeze as he noticed her in turn,"... Morning?", he greeted, eyes looking her over for a moment of course, before smiling," and what Might I get you today?'", he offered, not seeming to mind she was obviously a slave.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:42 am

"I'm here to pick up Maxwells breakfast to bring it to him while he sleeps." She said looking the lizard up and down and remembering her time with the lizard men under the mountain. "Could you prepare something for him?" She asked with a smile sitting on the counter next to him while her foot slid up his thigh... she wasn't sure if Max would be upset if he found her down here fucking a cook.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:02 pm

"... I suppose, though it wouldn't be fair to not feed you something too", He mused with a light grin, glancing around to make sure they were alone, before he leaned in close,"... How about we go to my... private stock room to better service your needs this morning?", he offered lightly, apparently not wanting to get caught but oh so wanting to fuck her.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Cora smiled at his offer considering it. "If you insist..." She says walking into the back room with him. It didn't take long for her to lean against his back reaching around to start undressing him. "So are you going to feed me or am I going to go back to Maxwell starving?" She asked licking her lips before pushing a kiss on the lizard man before pulling back. "Or do you want to play really dangerous..." She teased rubbing her breasts against his back as she finished pulling his member free.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:30 pm

"Mmmm, I'll feed your gullet first woman... then your lower mouth will get all the white cream it hungers for", he growled in arousal, locking the door to the room they were in as he turned towards her, pulling her against himself as he forced a kiss onto her lips, tongue raping her mouth as her nipples were ground against his scaly chest, stimulating them through her current attire as his hands gripped and groped her ass cheeks roughly.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:19 am

Cora grinned at him putting her arms around his shoulders as he forced his kiss on her. She felt herself being pushed back against a nearby crate and she sat down leaning back. "Don't get anything on the outfit or we'll both be in trouble" She said breaking away for only a moment to warn him before resuming their kiss. It didn't get a whole lot lower than fucking the servants she thought to herself... to late now, she spread her legs for him pulling his hips closer with her feet.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:26 pm

"No worries, your not the first slave girl I've snuck off to fuck... first who seemed to so eager though, never knew humans were so slutty", he growled playfully, kissing her back with hunger as his hands gripped her hips, grinding his tip against her once he shoved the leotard bit covering her cunt away from her pussy, rubbing against her lower lips before his scaly long cock slid into her. The familiar pleasure that only came from being filled by a scaled cock hit her, it being a different kind of pleasure than having a gnarled cock like Maxwell's, the lizard man's forked tongue stimulating her own skillfully in turn as he began to fuck her. For a moment... Cora realized if she did escape with Yoland and return to her old life... would she ever feel such pleasures again? Would Yoland, with just a human cock be able to make her cum like crazy as these monsters she'd been with could?
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Cora giggled at his comments about her nature she pushed herself against him with each thrust savoring the scaly sensation pushing through her inner walls. "Why do you think I'm Maxwells new favorite toy? I've been trained to pleasure any creature." She said giving him a half lie, she hadn't had any training but she doubted there was a creature she wouldn't sleep with at this point. As for what to do with Yoland if she did free him... she had given up on any hope of living happily ever after but maybe setting him free would at least make up for her downward spiral into her current state. "I hope you haven't gotten any action in a while, I want all the cum you can muster..." She moaned digging her nails into his back as he thrust.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:15 am

"Mmmm... not for a long while... I was a slave myself until I... finally paid back my debt to lord Maxwell... he offered me a job here as I... fuck, am quite the cook", he grunted, thrusting into her at a slowly increasing pace, staring at her with lust filled eyes as she felt his scales scrape against her inner walls with each hard thrust,"Mmmm... He's a lucky man... ignoring all else he has... owning a woman like you... he must have paid a high price", he praised Cora with, pinning her back first onto the table in the room they were in, grabbing her legs to wrap around his waist before grabbing her hips, using the grip to better ram her back against his cock as he thrusted forward, piercing into her womb with a groan.
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Cora moaned as he thrust steadily into her, when he forced his way into her womb she put a hand over her mouth muffling a scream of ecstasy. "I wasn't that expensive, pretty cheap actually." She said almost as a point of pride. "My owner didn't realize how much I was worth." Cora's back arched as she felt an orgasm overwhelming her. Her soft walls began squeezing hard on the lizards member urging him to fill her with his seed.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:02 pm

"Mmmm, shame... I'd have purchased you in an instant... but I suppose I'll make due!", he grunted as she hit orgasm, enjoying how tight she got, riding on her own ecstasy as he soon hilted inside of her, letting loose his seed within her... though no eggs, as he didn't want anyone knowing he'd fucked her of course. His seed was a familiar warmth, Cora reminded of the lizards she'd been impregnated with and birthed a while back...
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:18 am

Cora smiled pulling the lizard man down to her breasts as she talked about owning her. "Well if Max ever grows bored with me I'm sure might let you but me... but that wont be for a while at least." She said as he finished inside of her, filling her folds with warmth. "God I love lizard cocks... I met a tribe of your kind in the mountains nearby. Their king tried to make me his personal slave." She said with a smile now remembering it as a fond encounter rather than a terrible moment when her freedom was in jeopardy.
Hazard1325

Postby MASigma » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:52 pm

"Mmm... your lucky to have escaped then... though from your tone I wonder if you regret doing so now?", the Lizard Chef noted with an amused grin, lightly turning her so she was now bent over the table, breasts smushed into it as he began to fuck her again, hips smacking against her ass as his cock shoved deep into her,"Mmmm, should he ever bore of you... I will be sure to try and claim you in his place... but I highly doubt anyone... would tire of a lewd woman like you"
MASigma

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Cora listened to the Lizard talk about owning her as she was pushed against the table and let out little lewd moans of pleasure. "There aren't any other cooks up this early are there?" she asked giving him a wicked grin. She had already been away from Max longer than she should have but her mind was only thinking about more sex at this rate. "Fuck me harder, don't worry I wont break." She encouraged him leaning back against his thrusts.
Hazard1325

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games