Sea of Stars [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sea of Stars [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 02, 2014 7:46 am

(GM Roll-10)

While you do set about doing such, you soon find yourself locked out of the commands, but not before you realize exactly what it is she is doing, as you find that the ships Rift core has been set to overload. It's been synced togo sky high just a millisecond before the ship collides, and when it does, the explosion will create a tear in space that will grow and then shrink back in on itself. In other words, the Commander was ensuring that the aliens wouldn't be around to harass the rest of you, at least for a time.

You also note that the ships computer has finished sending a full report and distress signal back towards friendly space. You don't know how long it'll take, but help should eventually show up.

The escape pod begins to rattle and shake as reentry begins. You'll be on the planet in minutes.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri May 02, 2014 7:54 am

"Damn it!" She says out of frustration. Realizing what the captain had done as the escape pod neared orbit she held on tightly not sure how long she would be able to endure this shaking feeling without having her heart race too much as it slowly got her heart to race faster and faster. Checking the system computre she made sure to look out for the others locations as they landed. Setting up what communications she could between all of them so no one would be alone. Hopefully the group can recover much more easily.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 am

As you descend towards the planet, you watch as the ship that you had just gotten to know and its commander go up in an explosion of cosmic energy, the alien warship being drawn into the rift it created before exploding as it was curshed by the immense pressures thrown upon it.

The shaking increases, and one violent shake manages to send your head slamming against the back of the seat. Soon, blackness overtakes you...

-*-*-*-*-

You awaken some time later, the light from the escape pods emergency lights being the first thing you are able to be aware of. You also feel achy, and your neck hurts, but not overly so. You do have a bit of a headache though...it'd probably be a good idea to have the escape pod run a medical scan of you before you do much else.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri May 02, 2014 4:54 pm

With her body aching she has the pod do a quick scan of herself and her surroundings hopefully she didn't land anywhere to dangerous or populated for that matter. Wondering what else maay be happening to the crew of the ship as they had landed. Rubbing her eyes she felt like passing out one more time but willed herself to remain awake as she waited for the scans. If they came back showing everything was good outside she would open the pod. Or at least good enough.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 08, 2014 5:31 am

The systems inform you that, aside from some bruising, you are fine. As for the planet, it registers it as being a mostly arboreal planet, and that you've crashed in a large but sparse forest on the northern continent that is in the middle of a weak winter. The computer is having trouble detecting the other escape pods.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu May 08, 2014 6:00 am

Activating the responders to the the pod so the others would at least know of her own location. Making her way out of the escape she began to survey what she could use for resources. Going through the escape pods emergency survival kit to make a temporary place of stay as she would use what gear she could to start crafting a defensive perimeter around her escape pod. Believing the best option would be to stay put.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 10, 2014 10:34 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Activating the responders to the the pod so the others would at least know of her own location. Making her way out of the escape she began to survey what she could use for resources. Going through the escape pods emergency survival kit to make a temporary place of stay as she would use what gear she could to start crafting a defensive perimeter around her escape pod. Believing the best option would be to stay put.

The responder does activate, but considering that you don't even know where the other pods are and that they aren't sending out their own signals, you don't know if you'll hear from any of them any time soon. Stepping outside, you find that its a tad chilly, and goosebumps crawl across your skin as you make your way over to the compartment where emergency supplies are. You pull them out, and find that you aren't provided with much to make a shelter-you suspect they figure the Pod would be good enough if it wasn't scrapped, and well...if it was you probably wouldn't be worrying about shelter.

Nevertheless, as you start to get to work on trying to set up a defense perimeter, you hear something. Turning around, you see something stalking towards you!

It growls low at you, but doesn't immediately make any hostile moves.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games