Adventures of the deep throat forest (Spriter)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Adventures of the deep throat forest (Spriter)

Postby BlueLight » Sat May 10, 2014 12:56 am

The man sensually removes his lips from the dick leasing blue cum all over his faces and chest where you see other color liquids have stained.
"Like ya deary! Are you like lost or something. I bet i could like um help you and stuff!" he says in stereotypical gay voice. putting his hand on his hip giving off spunky girl vibe.
Last edited by BlueLight on Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby spriter1 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:01 am

Ciera was a bit confused, first off by the fact of he seemed to not be bothered by the fact that she saw him suck off a tree, but also the fact that it was quite hard to understand what he was saying, but she got the jist of it. She still sat on her branch while saying to the man "Um... do you think you could tell me who you are? and also, if you get the chance, can you tell me what the hell these bugs are?" She kind of scratches were she feels the bugs move, hoping to relieve some of the weird feeling.
spriter1

Postby BlueLight » Sat May 10, 2014 1:10 am

"Oh well i'm like Goomarru the dark god of cakes. I would have gone with dark lord of dicks but it was like already taken. Can you believe it?!*She stomps her foot* oh and those 9 legged freaks (Yes 9) and the gray lord of GUUAHHAHRRAAAAAABOOOBABA!!!! *he shouts the name like Tarzan* creatures. If you stay up there to much, they'll restrain you and call their master to like punishes you for being dress so UGGGLLYY!!" the gay incubus say. (Or is he)
BlueLight

Postby spriter1 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 am

"Yea well, I'll take my chances. Thanks for the chat." With that, Ciera begins to continue running across the trees in the direction she was originally going, just wishing to be as far away from the man as possible at this point. Something about him didn't seem quite right...
spriter1

Postby BlueLight » Sat May 10, 2014 1:21 am

You continue on wards looking for your portal of ulimate lust, only to find the forest getting getting filled with webs and you notice more spider like creatures more and more on branches of the trees.
It seems clear that the portal isn't this way. Also your pussy is getting itchy! Maybe you just jump down and rubbing the seed like thing stuffed inside of you to clear that annoyance.
BlueLight

Postby spriter1 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:25 am

"shit... why does this have to happen now?" Ciera decides it would probably be best to not present herself to whatever lurks inside that part olf the forest, and insead gets down from her tree and begins to walk around the edge of it.
spriter1

Postby BlueLight » Sat May 10, 2014 1:30 am

Well it kinda just.... blends in. You know there isn't a clear line of when things turn webbed. You start walking backwards until you see little to no webs on the trees.
Do you just want to find look for something else? you could try to find your base again
BlueLight

Postby spriter1 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:33 am

Ciera kinda just gritted her teeth as she both realised that she was that even if she found her base of operations, if she had no survivors with her, it would be pointless, and that the itching wasn't going away. She decided to just leave the itching and brave the webbed part of the forest, hoping to find a survivor and get this over with.
spriter1

Postby BlueLight » Sat May 10, 2014 2:06 am

You swinging from branch to branch in a skillful and graceful pattern. You've been swinging until you let go of branch premature as your pussy releases juices with red seeds. You belly is less expanded now, but you feel a crawling sensation on your neck, and your limbs. One of these creatures crawls in your hair, and moves to your face. You see the spider creature leaving a web trail like a dick leaving a sticky trail of saliva after a blow job. After this it seems the spiders speed up, and soon you find your self hanging from a tree, completely helpless. The only exposed parts is your pussy (Covered by cloths) along with your beast shining as they hang loose ready for anything or anyone to touch them and your mouth is also uncovered so you can breath.

You are there for what seems like hours in a hog tie like position. Before you is a figure darken by the fading light and the webbing covering your eyes. What do you want to do?
BlueLight

Postby spriter1 » Sat May 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Well, there isn't much Ciera could do at this point, except see if she can somehow talk her way out of it, in a nice calm manner.
"Um... can I ask what is going on here?"
spriter1

Postby BlueLight » Sun May 11, 2014 1:38 am

"Well by the looks of it, your hanging from a tree, by your wrist and ankles and are covered in webs to show up your most sexual bits. Need i continue or are you done asking stupid question." a female voice says.
You feel something grip one of your feet and suddenly your spinning in a circle not that you can see.
BlueLight

Postby spriter1 » Sun May 11, 2014 1:44 am

"Ah, so it is a woman in front of me, and the way you answered would also suggest to had some amount of intelligence, from what I can hear anyway. I must say, it is quite weird for someone who in the short time I had to see them, looked quite normal. Although you do sound like you are interested in more than me ceasing to ask stupid question, considering the way you referred to my private parts."
Even if her voice sounded calm, she was freaking out a bit in her mind. It was more from the loss of one of her senses then feeling like she is being spun around that was making her freak out than the anonymous person that was spinning her.
spriter1

Previous

Return to Private Games