Weight of a Crown-SoruxKuragari

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Weight of a Crown-SoruxKuragari

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:01 pm

You are the child of an ageing monarch, King Tavodil Trueblue II, ruler of the Kingdom of Avalon, a small kingdom on a relatively isolated continent. For the last ten years of your life, you have been constantly groomed to take his place and lead the kingdom as a great and noble ruler. Instilled into you is the idea of being greater than your father, and his mother before him, for you were born during a solar eclipse, which is taken as being a sign that someone legendary has been born.

Just yesterday, your father collapsed during his early morning royal duties. He now lies in bed, and he has called you to his chambers to speak with you. Something tells you this will be the last time you speak with him...and that soon you will be the ruler of an entire kingdom.

Rules-

There will be a sort of phase based system in place after you take the throne. These phase will be period of time you devote during each day to a certain aspect of ruling the kingdom. Depending on the rolls, some phases may pass by rather quickly, or may take time to resolve.

Note-Some phases will involve going out and doing things in the kingdom or in the region around it. These will probably take the most time.

PC-
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name- Belle Trueblue
Age- 22
Gender- Female
Race- Partial Dog Morph
Description- She's about 5ft 3in tall with pale skin. She has short, white hair and she has a feminine figure with C-cup breasts and a plush rear. She has dog ears and a dog's tail covered in white fur.
Bio- As the child of the king of Avalon she was groomed to take the throne once her father passes. She was first trained in martial abilities and diplomacy and shortly afterwards when she started learning about stewardship and intrique is when her father fell ill. Now she has to take up the throne while also continuing her lessons of becoming a great leader. Belle is kind hearted and tries to talk her way out of violent confrontation though she's not afraid to fight if she has too. She's not too use to being social, spending most of her time being groomed as the next leader but she is happy and content with her current life.

Stats- 30 points, max of 10, with 10 being absolute best and 1 being horrible
Diplomacy- 6
Martial- 7
Stewardship- 5
Intrique- 4
Learning- 8
Magic- 1

Skills-
Charm - While learning diplomacy she noticed that she can use her charm to her advantage when trying to talk or convince people. Though sometimes this backfires on her when she's too charming.
Acrobatics - She's fast and nimble when it comes to combat.
Swordsmanship - Has been trained to use swords as well as shields.

Important NPC's (WIP)

Countess Madiline of Brein-
The Countess has been your friend, mentor, and guardian since you were six, selected by your father to tutor and guide you into becoming a lady befitting your station. She has succeeded, at least as far as she is concerned, in doing such, and is quite proud of you and has high expectations. It is actually slightly because of her that your view on rank and station is not as narrow minded as some of the nobility...and you suspect that is why your father selected her.

She is 45 years old, though thanks to her active lifestyle she looks at least ten years younger (you've ignored rumors that she uses any magic to make herself appear younger) and is currently a widow. She has no children, and you don't know if she is barren or not. Her title is currently set to pass to you, something which has angered some of the lesser nobility in her county.

Chancellor Henden Beygerald

Marshall Sarah Menigen, Duchess of Sangere

Steward Brand Ulld

Spymistress Vevet

Court Priest Theyin Nortana, High Priest of Temple Aidon

Kingdom Map

Avalon Kingdom Map.png

1-Capital of Avalon, and Capital of the Duchy of Avalon
2-Duchy of Maneit
3-Duchy of Poit
4-Duchy of Sangere
5-County of Java
6-County of Sang
7-County of Ere
8-County of Avad
9-County of Locester
10-County of Brein
11-County & Barony of Yuwei
12-Barony of Kend
13-Barony of Geen
14-Temple Aidon
15-City of Lona
16-City of Derrik
17-Barony of Huinok
18-City of the Marshlands
19-Temple Magard
20-Barony of Piet
21-City of Fern
22-City of Saeve
23-Temple Illit
24-City of Muave
25-Temple Psion
26-City of Lorien
27-Barony of Gratha
28-City of Jev

You pace about your quarters, worry eating at you. Your sleep last night was troubled, which isn't surprising considering what happened yesterday. Dear Father...you knew he was in ill health, but you figured he had more time. He had been so strong when you were just a wee child.

The door opens, and the woman who has been your chief Guardian and Tutor enters, Countess Madiline of Brein. "Princess Belle? Your father has called for you. He wishes to speak with you...alone."
Last edited by Kuragari on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Weight of a Crown-SoruxKuragari

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Belle now knew her father probably didn't have much time if he wanted to see her alone. "Thank you, Madiline." She gives a quick bow and heads to her father's room. When she reaches the doors to his bedchambers she hesitates. She was afraid of what she might see; her father dying from illness. She gathers herself and opens the door, stepping inside.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Your father's room has always surprised you. For a king of rather well off Kingdom, his bedroom is rather sparsely decorated. A few bookshelves lined with fathers persona collection, a small wardrobe, and a few paintings sit along and on the wall. Your father is sitting up in his bed...and he does not look good. The other day he had looked sick, but now he looks like he's seconds from death. His red beard that had always tickled your face when he would kiss you on the forehead has shriveled up, you can see his rib-cage and his face is taut and thin. But when he see's you, his eyes do gain some of their former life.

"Oh Belle, my dear Belle, you came. That makes me...a very happy old man." He tries to smile, but it looks more like a weak grimace as he beckons you over.

"I know it must hurt to see me like this, but do not cry my child. My time was coming soon enough anyways. I suppose some were tired of waiting though..."
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 am

Belle walked up to her ill father while trying to hold back her tears. "Father, save your strength. You need to rest." She gentle grasps his hand with her hands. "If you need to tell me something then please take your time; don't force yourself."
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:05 am

He nods at you, taking a shuddering breath as he gathers himself. You get the feeling what he is going to say has been a heavy weight on you for some time. "First, I must tell you a bit about your mother. I never shared her name with you, but her name was Amerelda, and she was the daughter of one of the nomadic tribes to our north. Tribe Darktooth I think. Anyways...you were born out of wedlock, so it took a considerable amount of work and the doing the odd favor here and there for the nobles to make it so that you could have a legitimate claim to the crown. My wrist still hurts from all the letters I had to write." He lets out a chuckle at that.

So, technically speaking, your a bastard child. That's...not quite what you expected to hear on your fathers death bed. But wait...didn't he say something about some not wanting to wait...(roll 15) it dawns on you then why he's telling you this. Someone wanted him dead...and possibly you as well.

"I can tell by your eyes that you are already figuring it out. Yes, I was already ill and in bad health, but what is happening to me now is not natural...the body is not supposed to whither away this quickly. I wish to tell you that as you take my place on throne, you will need to be careful. The only other person who has a claim to the Kingdom is your second cousin, Anell of Locester, and he's never shown himself as being the ambitious type.

But there may be someone who is not of our line seeking to take the throne for themselves...and if they are willing to stoop to this to do so, then you must be vigilant and prepared. Which is why I have a final gift for you." He looks over at the wardrobe, and he says "Inside there are a pair of gauntlets...though I always thought they were more like gloves myself. They belonged to your mother...and aided her in channeling magic. Yes, before you ask, the gift is in you as well, I've seen some of the manifestations. With those, you'll be able to learn how to channel the forces of nature and the spirit world, perhaps even enough that you won't need the gauntlets at some point."

He lets out a cough, and says "I hope that you are able to keep the Kingdom intact my sweet Princess...the weight of a crown is a heavy thing, and you must bear its weight honorably and justly, or else ruin will fall upon our house and lands."

He then spasms, and his eyes close shut. The King is dead....

(you now have the magic stat, being added to sheet. Magic is currently at 1 point)
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:57 am

Belle cries and hold's her now dead father's hand. Once she could no longer shed any tears, she went to he closet and took the gauntlets that belonged to her mother. Once she had them she leaves her father's bed chambers and tells Countess Madiline of her father's passing. She goes to her room and continues to mourn her father's death.

His words remain in her head. He believes that someone's after the crown. Somebody wanted him and her dead. Her father's death was not natural. He was murdered. She didn't know who she could trust. What if someone is betraying the kingdom? Or maybe a rival kingdom that wanted the one her father worked so hard to maintain. Now she had to maintain this kingdom. It was on her shoulders now.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:43 pm

The rest of that day, and the following week, go by in a blur as word is spread across the Kingdom and preparations are made for both your father's Funeral, and your Coronation. You work with Chancellor Henden Beygerald, who served your father faithfully for the last twelve years. Now, it is his duty to serve you, Queen Belle Trueblue. Countess Madiline helps you out as well, helping you to become better acquainted with your fathers Council.

Chancellor Henden Beygerald
Helps with Domestic and Foreign Relations

Marshall Sarah Menigen, Duchess of Sangere
Handles Military affairs

Steward Brand Ulld
Helps Administer the country, handles nations economy

Spymistress Vevet
Handles Espionage and Sabotage

Court Priest Theyin Nortana, High Priest of Temple Aidon
Spiritual advisor, also runs the Palace Chapel, handles religious problems

The day of your father's funeral has come, and it seems like many people, commoner and noble alike, have come to pay their respects to your father. You wonder if you will manage to garner such respect, something your father seemed to hope. High Priest Theyin gives a stirring prayer to the gods that they may admit your father's soul into Paradise, and then allows you to speak to those present, if you wish.

If not, the rest of the event passes by quickly, until soon enough it is evening. Countess Madiline suggests you spend the evening relaxing, as tomorrow is your coronation. You could wander the palace, tour the garden, maybe visit the Chapel. Or you could go see if Marshall Sarah is up and willing for a spar. If you just want to talk, the Countess has always been a good listener...
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Belle didn't feel like talking to anybody during the funeral. When it was evening she decided to wonder the palace to clear her head. The last week had been very hard for her and now she was in charge of her father's kingdom. She wondered around the palace, going through random hallways and rooms.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:24 am

Your wanderings take you by the kitchens. You make to pass them, but then you stop when you hear sounds coming from behind the barely ajar door. Stepping over to it carefully, remembering your father's words, you peer inside. Your expecting its just the cook, in for a late night snack or perhaps a soldier looking for a bottle of wine, though a part of you fears someone has come in to try poisoning the food...

You shake your head. Thinking such thoughts makes your head hurt, not to mention causes you great sadness at the idea that you have to be constantly vigilant.

However, you find none of these things. Instead, what you find is rather...surprising. It seems you have a front row seat to an evening romp. One of the servant girls is laying back on a table, dress hiked up and her top thrown on the floor as her mouth and pussy are filled with guard cock. From the way she looks at the guards and the stifled moans she's letting out, you suspect that this is entirely consensual. The sight begins to send shivers of arousal through you...
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 am

Belle blushes at the sight she is witnessing. She wasn't a virgin, she did have a couple "close" nights with people in her younger, adolescence age, but she hasn't had sex for a long time. She feels heat building up in her before she moved away from the door and continued down the hallway, trying to get that last scene out of head.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 am

Excepting the occasional guard patrolling the castle halls, you meet no one else, and eventually retire to your chambers to sleep. Your dreams are troubled, ranging from the simplest of wondering if you can really run the Kingdom as well as your father, to the fear that someone may try to kill you in the days to come. You spend most of the night tossing and turning, though eventually you fall into deep sleep...

You awaken when one of the servant boys comes in to help you get ready for the coronation. As you move to sit up in bed, you notice as he gathers your attire that there is a bulge in his pants, and you tired mind briefly recalls the scene you saw the previous evening.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:56 am

Belle wakes up a bit groggily when the servant boy comes in. She sits up, a part of her white night gown falling off her shoulder, showing off the top of her breasts. The gown was a bit transparent but not enough to see through unless looking at it closely. She sees the servant gathering her attire and notices the bulge in her pants. She remembers the day before and what she saw. She blushes deeply as a bit of warmth goes through her. She looks away out the window but feels her nipples getting a bit hard, visible in her night gown.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:08 am

The boy finishes gathering the clothes for your coronation, and turns to look at you. You can see a bit of a flush in his cheeks as he looks at you, and he quickly bows so that his eyes are looking at the floor instead. "D-Does her Majesty require any help getting dressed? I-If not, is there anything else I can do to be of service my lady?"
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:16 am

"Um...yes, some help would be appreciated. I'm still not sure about how the attire of the coronation goes yet." Belle gets out of bed and waits for the servant boy to help her into her coronation cloths.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 am

He raises, nodding as he gulps and ushers you over to a changing wall. He brings over the garments, and then proceeds to shakily move to help you get out of your night-garments. His face is nearly crimson, and you can see that the bulge has gotten a bit bigger.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:07 am

Belle tries to keep her eyes away from his bulge while trying not to blush as she lets him take off her nightgown. She wore nothing underneath and was naked before him. She tries to smile at him. "It's alright. There's no need to be nervous around me. Is there a reason why?"
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:25 am

You find that he is staring wide mouthed as he takes in your naked form. When he realizes you spoke to him, he turns his face aside as he stammers out "M-My apologies your majesty, i-it isn't my place to see you like this. P-Perhaps I can get one of the m-maids to come help you get dressed?"

(roll 13)

You get the feeling from the poor lad that he is worried about seeing you naked, him being a simple servant after all, not to mention that he is embarrassed by the obvious hard on he is currently sporting.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:42 am

"It's fine. I only need one helping hand here and you're already here." Belle gently grasps the servant's hand and pulls him towards her. "There's no need to be shy." She blushes lightly, her mind not too sure of what she was doing.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 am

Your not sure if its possible for the servant boy's face to get any redder, and at as you hold him against you, he seems incapable of coherent speech. He keeps licking his lips every so often, and trying and failing to look at anything but you, or the breasts pressing into him. You can feel his bulge pressing against your crotch, and it seems his hips are moving of their own volition as he is gently rubbing himself against you. Its actually rather cute.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:58 am

Belle lets out a small, light moan as the boy rubs his bulge against her crotch. She gently pushes him back and gives a light smile. "As the soon to be queen it is my responsibility to serve my subjects, including you. Now while I can't go all the way with you, I can help you if you wish. You just need to tell me so."
Soru

Next

Return to Private Games