Peril in the Forests (Kuragari+Alaena)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Peril in the Forests (Kuragari+Alaena)

Postby Alaena » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Voshar reaches into a sack next to his tree stump and pulls out a small vial. He pours a few drops down your throat and pours the rest over your sore ass and gently rubs it in. The liquid is warm and it burns a little in your throat and on your ass, but the burning feeling is quickly replaced by a soothing warmth. Not a moment later, the pain is altogether gone and your ass feels as good as new.
"Most Orcs wouldn't care, you're lucky I found one on a dead Elf man a few days ago. Ready for my cock in your ass now, slut?"
His hands hungrily knead your ass cheeks, no doubt eager to unleash his passion as the two of you continue to dry hump, his huge shaft continually rubbing between your cheeks and the head occasionally poking your anal opening.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:16 am

Alaena Wrote:Voshar reaches into a sack next to his tree stump and pulls out a small vial. He pours a few drops down your throat and pours the rest over your sore ass and gently rubs it in. The liquid is warm and it burns a little in your throat and on your ass, but the burning feeling is quickly replaced by a soothing warmth. Not a moment later, the pain is altogether gone and your ass feels as good as new.
"Most Orcs wouldn't care, you're lucky I found one on a dead Elf man a few days ago. Ready for my cock in your ass now, slut?"
His hands hungrily knead your ass cheeks, no doubt eager to unleash his passion as the two of you continue to dry hump, his huge shaft continually rubbing between your cheeks and the head occasionally poking your anal opening.

With her rear not being as sore as it had been, she was more than ready. In fact, her lust and desire to be fucked by this powerful orc was so great that she was the one who slammed herself upon his cock, pushing her rear against him as it swallowed up more and more of his cock. "Ooooohhh yess...please, fuck my ass...its yours to enjoy hun."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:16 am

"God, so willing, so goddamn hot, and you have this... slutty magnetism. It makes me want to thrust as hard as I can and make you air tight with my cum!"
As he says all of this, he's rocking you up and down on his lap. His girthy Orc cock stretches your ass to its limit, but whatever solvent he used on you makes it purely pleasurable. He hits all the right spots and he holds a very firm grip on your round cheeks.
Once he's done talking, he leans in and begins sucking on your nipples. To his surprise, he gets milk out of it and this spurs him on more - he begins suckling eagerly on each nipple to get as much milk as possible and of course the rough treatment of his teeth on your nips and the anal foreplay, there's not much else he could possibly do to show you how much he wants to fill you with his Orc spunk.
You here a few hoots and howls from behind you and turn to see the Orcs in the distance cheering on their comrade. Your son seems to be side-tracked by a few of the other young Orcs who are rough-housing and wrestling with one another.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:35 am

Alaena Wrote:"God, so willing, so goddamn hot, and you have this... slutty magnetism. It makes me want to thrust as hard as I can and make you air tight with my cum!"
As he says all of this, he's rocking you up and down on his lap. His girthy Orc cock stretches your ass to its limit, but whatever solvent he used on you makes it purely pleasurable. He hits all the right spots and he holds a very firm grip on your round cheeks.
Once he's done talking, he leans in and begins sucking on your nipples. To his surprise, he gets milk out of it and this spurs him on more - he begins suckling eagerly on each nipple to get as much milk as possible and of course the rough treatment of his teeth on your nips and the anal foreplay, there's not much else he could possibly do to show you how much he wants to fill you with his Orc spunk.
You here a few hoots and howls from behind you and turn to see the Orcs in the distance cheering on their comrade. Your son seems to be side-tracked by a few of the other young Orcs who are rough-housing and wrestling with one another.

She giggled at his comments, finding them to be rather flattering and arousing. "Mmmm...that's because I am a slutty magnet. I don't think even the purest monk could resist me if I so much as looked at him." She cooed out, rocking her hips back against his in elation, and then her back arched when the Orc began to suckle from her breasts. The rough ass fucking and the milking was too much for her, and she came, ass clenching down on him tightly as it worked to urge him to release. The sound of cheers only made it all the more electrifying, and she wondered if the others would come over and join them. When her high came down enough that she wasn't just lolling her tongue out, she sent a smile her son's way as she watched him integrate with the others.
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:00 am

The Orc feels you tighten and clench around his massive member. It's too much for the large and horny Orc to handle.
"Now take the load of Voshar the Indomitable and be grateful!"
The warrior growls as his large hands grip your hips and push you as hard as he can onto his cock. His massive load spurts into your bowels and the warm feeling is something you can never have too much of. He continues thrusting as he cums inside of your ass and continues biting and sucking milk out. Finally, his thrusting starts to slow little by little until finally his half-limp cock slips out of your ass with a wet splosh, followed by cum dripping from your hole to the grass beneath you.
The other Orcs have surrounded you, a whole warband's worth, numbering 50 or 60 strong, many of them already removed their loincloths and begin stroking themselves to hardness. Skin colors range from green to gray to charcoal, but all of them have large, throbbing cocks that are getting excited watching Voshar take advantage of the only female in sight.
Voshar lets you rest on his lap for awhile, making out with you as his hands seemingly refuse to leave your ass. He still remains the largest Orc, and cock, in the camp. The hierarchy in their savage society was usually strength, perhaps that also correlated to penis size; something few Elves dared to find out for themselves.
Even the dozen or so younger Orcs, including your son, were stroking themselves to full hardness and certainly understood what was going infront of them.
Elaina would likely have no control over what was about to happen next with so many horny Orcs around her.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 am

Alaena Wrote:The Orc feels you tighten and clench around his massive member. It's too much for the large and horny Orc to handle.
"Now take the load of Voshar the Indomitable and be grateful!"
The warrior growls as his large hands grip your hips and push you as hard as he can onto his cock. His massive load spurts into your bowels and the warm feeling is something you can never have too much of. He continues thrusting as he cums inside of your ass and continues biting and sucking milk out. Finally, his thrusting starts to slow little by little until finally his half-limp cock slips out of your ass with a wet splosh, followed by cum dripping from your hole to the grass beneath you.
The other Orcs have surrounded you, a whole warband's worth, numbering 50 or 60 strong, many of them already removed their loincloths and begin stroking themselves to hardness. Skin colors range from green to gray to charcoal, but all of them have large, throbbing cocks that are getting excited watching Voshar take advantage of the only female in sight.
Voshar lets you rest on his lap for awhile, making out with you as his hands seemingly refuse to leave your ass. He still remains the largest Orc, and cock, in the camp. The hierarchy in their savage society was usually strength, perhaps that also correlated to penis size; something few Elves dared to find out for themselves.
Even the dozen or so younger Orcs, including your son, were stroking themselves to full hardness and certainly understood what was going infront of them.
Elaina would likely have no control over what was about to happen next with so many horny Orcs around her.

Seeing the horde of horny orcs, including the younger ones near her son Imperius, she smiles eagerly at them, finding herself looking forward to the orgy that is no doubt about to descend upon her. She looks up at Volshar, giving him a kiss as she murmurs "You know...I think I'm going to need more of that salve. If you can figure out the recipe, I could make more...in return...I'll always let you have first claim to my ass...heheheh, since you seem to love it so much."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:34 am

Voshar laughs, "We'll see, little Elf. Now, do your duty."
He lifts you to your feet and pushes you into the crowd, giving you one last firm smack on the rump.
The rest of the day is spent in the arms of dozens of Orcs. Initially, they give you a massive bukkake with twenty or so Orcs directly surrounding you, stroking their cocks. They let you blow and stroke them as the rest jerk themselves until finally you're coated and covered in jizz. At that point, you're penetrated every which way and possible position for hours. Never is any of your holes without a cock in them, moving cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, to being sandwiched mid-air, and to even a side-ways double penetration. Your mouth, your pussy, and your ass are coated and dripping with Orc cum by the end of the day. Even your son and the younger Orcs have a turn in which they eagerly fuck your pussy many times. The kids are eager to prove they can fuck just as good as the experienced warriors and considering how much you love Orcs of any age, you certainly enjoy every second, especially when your son gets another go and this time opts to try your jiggling and perfect fleshy ass
It would be mathematically impossible for you not to be pregnant by the end of the day, assuming the pregnancy in its magical properties allowed you to do so already.
Some of the Orcs even take the opportunity to add exclamation marks to your tattoos. A few of them nickname you, "Orc Slut" and "Cum Dumpster." The names become rather popular and in some cases, it's used affectionately rather than to degrade. Some of the warriors even take turns ejaculating on your whorish tattoos, betting who can hit the middle of each one in one orgasm.
When the sun is finally setting, Voshar takes the opportunity to draw you a bath with river water, heated up over a fire. Once the straggling Orcs give you one last double penetration, your bodyguard Orc picks you up and tosses you in the bath tub. He quickly scrubs every inch of you and you probably get some pleasure out of it - in some ways, you're being treated like a queen and in others, a breeding slut for the warriors. Maybe the roles were one in the same in their society.
It's only after sunset that the howling of wolves fills the air and the camp starts to grow. Worg riders, led by Valrosh, return and they look rather weary. Word quickly goes about the camp about a willing Elf allowing those who stayed behind to gangbang her all day. Many of them are quite jealous and you've only finished drying yourself off when Valrosh approaches you once again. You notice his armor looks a bit more scratched, has a few blood smears, and even an indentation around his hip.
"Word reached me the moment I returned. I'm pleased you took to your role rather well. On top of that, you've inadvertently gained the loyalty of many of these Orcs. I suppose if Fear doesn't keep them in line, sex will. Would you be willing to take these warriors on personally for the time being?"
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:01 am

To say that she enjoyed the day would have been an understatement. She was pretty sure that, but the time she was thrown into the tub, that she had actually passed out a few times, but continued to fuck and act like she was conscious anyways. Her mind is utterly swimming in the chemicals from the Orcs cum, not to mention all the praise and attention they were giving her. She hasn't felt this wanted, this comforted since she was first welcomed into that band of bandits so many years ago. It was pure heaven.

While she was cleansed of a hard days work, licking up what she could before her guard could clean it off her, she idly wondered just what her position was exactly. She knew her purpose was to breed more orcs for them, but was that it? They seemed to be treating her rather well for being such, so unless they were low on breeding bitches...

Seeing Valrosh returning, along with many more Orcs who likely needed to relieve some stress, she gave him a giddy smile as she almost hopped out of the tub. "Of course I'd be happy too~<3 After all the work I'm sure they went through, they could use a chance to unwind. Ooh...though I think I might have to spend most of the day resting tomorrow, hehehe...totally worth it though!"

Politely asking for Volshar's help, she makes her way over to the worgs and Orcs who have returned, giving them all a wide smile as she says "Alright huns, who wants the first crack?"
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:24 am

The returning Orcs number in the hundreds, not including the ones who rode Worgs, and you don't think it's even physically possible to service all of them at once. Instead, Valrosh segments those who did especially well in the field today, and presents you with 10 Orcs and 3 Worgs. Once they understand what they're being rewarded with, the Orcs take first crack.
"An eager Elf slut, it'll be our pleasure."
These warriors remove their armor and waste no time allowing you to jerk or suck - they move straight to penetration and take you five at a time. Two Orcs sandwich you in mid-air and take to thrusting back and forth, making the adrenaline in your body activate again and wash away your soreness temporarily. The other three Orcs take positions around you and eventually get impatient. Two more thrust their cocks into your pussy, and the last one thrusts his cock into your ass, 3 in the front, 2 in the back. They all thrust at various speeds and different paces, enjoying the tightness and more than anything, the eagerness of the branded Elf slut sandwiched between the five of them. Finally, they all dump massive loads in both of your well-used holes.
The next five take a more steady approach, having grown horny watching and now have a desire to make it last.
They double penetrate you cow-girl style and allow you to set the pace, bucking your hips back and forth on the two girthy warrior meat sticks. The other three allow you to suck and jerk them as you please, no doubt eager to take their turn at your holes. Finally, once each one blows their load in your ass and pussy, the Orcs are exhausted. Having fought all day and finished it with a bout of sex is too much even for them to continue, despite how eager the woman may be.
The remaining 3 Worgs wait anxiously for a turn to breed a willing Elf bitch and they quickly surround and sniff you, sizing up the sex-scented slut, deciding what to do next.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:36 am

Alaena Wrote:The returning Orcs number in the hundreds, not including the ones who rode Worgs, and you don't think it's even physically possible to service all of them at once. Instead, Valrosh segments those who did especially well in the field today, and presents you with 10 Orcs and 3 Worgs. Once they understand what they're being rewarded with, the Orcs take first crack.
"An eager Elf slut, it'll be our pleasure."
These warriors remove their armor and waste no time allowing you to jerk or suck - they move straight to penetration and take you five at a time. Two Orcs sandwich you in mid-air and take to thrusting back and forth, making the adrenaline in your body activate again and wash away your soreness temporarily. The other three Orcs take positions around you and eventually get impatient. Two more thrust their cocks into your pussy, and the last one thrusts his cock into your ass, 3 in the front, 2 in the back. They all thrust at various speeds and different paces, enjoying the tightness and more than anything, the eagerness of the branded Elf slut sandwiched between the five of them. Finally, they all dump massive loads in both of your well-used holes.
The next five take a more steady approach, having grown horny watching and now have a desire to make it last.
They double penetrate you cow-girl style and allow you to set the pace, bucking your hips back and forth on the two girthy warrior meat sticks. The other three allow you to suck and jerk them as you please, no doubt eager to take their turn at your holes. Finally, once each one blows their load in your ass and pussy, the Orcs are exhausted. Having fought all day and finished it with a bout of sex is too much even for them to continue, despite how eager the woman may be.
The remaining 3 Worgs wait anxiously for a turn to breed a willing Elf bitch and they quickly surround and sniff you, sizing up the sex-scented slut, deciding what to do next.

This time, Emelia was certain she faded out during the first round, when she had three cocks stuffed into her pussy and two in her ass. When she came too she was getting repositioned for a far better ride, which she thoroughly enjoyed, riding them out through several more Orgasms and no doubt breaking a record somewhere along the lines.

Coated in Orc cum, she looked at the 3 worgs that were left, wondering if she had the energy left to please them. Even if she did, she was going to have to demand she get a day to recover from all of this, at least if they didn't want to do any permanent damage.
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:13 am

Valrosh intervenes and draws his sword and with a single word from the Orc leader, the blade is encased in flame. He waves it around infront of the wolves a few times and it scares them off. Even though they're intelligent, they can still fear fire just as much as any normal animal. Valrosh picks you up and easily tosses you over his shoulder and carries you back to his tent. Voshar is waiting outside and gives you a slight nod as he follows you and Valrosh inside.
Your son is already asleep in your shared bedroll, likely tired from today's activities.
Valrosh pours yet another glass of wine and offers it to you before pouring himself one.
"You looked exhausted. I don't need my subordinates pushing themselves unnecessarily."
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:38 am

Alaena Wrote:Valrosh intervenes and draws his sword and with a single word from the Orc leader, the blade is encased in flame. He waves it around infront of the wolves a few times and it scares them off. Even though they're intelligent, they can still fear fire just as much as any normal animal. Valrosh picks you up and easily tosses you over his shoulder and carries you back to his tent. Voshar is waiting outside and gives you a slight nod as he follows you and Valrosh inside.
Your son is already asleep in your shared bedroll, likely tired from today's activities.
Valrosh pours yet another glass of wine and offers it to you before pouring himself one.
"You looked exhausted. I don't need my subordinates pushing themselves unnecessarily."

She gives Valrosh a peck on the lips, smiling at him and murmuring a barely audible thank you as she is brought to his tent. She smiles at Imperius in their bed roll, and accepts the glass. She frowns though, looking around and seeing no sight of her friend. She politely queried him for that information, and then followed it up by asking just what exactly her position among the Orcs was, in particular her relation to him.
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:06 pm

"She's servicing a few chosen Orcs and Worgs herself. She seems to enjoy the worgs, particularly."
Voshar pats his lap, motioning for Elaina to sit on it. Valrosh continues speaking, "You'll be leading the detachment yourself. These Orcs are loyal to you, will listen to you. Voshar will stay with you and keep them in line. I have a mission for you, something only an Elf can do. "
Your son seems sound asleep from his snoring and you can feel Voshar's cock grinding against your naked rump through his loincloth, assuming you accepted his invitation.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Alaena Wrote:"She's servicing a few chosen Orcs and Worgs herself. She seems to enjoy the worgs, particularly."
Voshar pats his lap, motioning for Elaina to sit on it. Valrosh continues speaking, "You'll be leading the detachment yourself. These Orcs are loyal to you, will listen to you. Voshar will stay with you and keep them in line. I have a mission for you, something only an Elf can do. "
Your son seems sound asleep from his snoring and you can feel Voshar's cock grinding against your naked rump through his loincloth, assuming you accepted his invitation.

She nodded, feeling better now that she knew where her friend was...but she was surprised that he wanted her to perform a mission. She had just assumed she was to be the breeder for this group of Orcs. "What is it that you want me to do, that only an elf can do?" As she asks, she moves aside his loincloth, though she reminds the chieftan to be careful...she's far more sore than she was when she woke up.
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Voshar, you're bodyguard, is intent to grind his cock against you slowly for the time being while the leader Valrosh talks.
"There's a small refuge, being protected by an ancient magical barrier. Only Elves or those making physical contact with an Elf can pass through. I want you to go there with Voshar as your prisoner, chains, collar, and all. I'm told that it's entirely Elven women who are hiding there - I want you to corrupt whoever their leader is, then convince her to temporarily deactivate the barrier to let my war host in - we'll convert the rest of them over night and have another hundred or so warriors in a few weeks. If you wish to take your son, you can take him in as a second prisoner as well, since there's perhaps a little too much Orc in him."
While Valrosh was talking, Voshar has wrapped his large arms around you and pulled your body against his. His fingers idlely rub your nipples while continuing to grind his cock against your pussy.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Alaena Wrote:Voshar, you're bodyguard, is intent to grind his cock against you slowly for the time being while the leader Valrosh talks.
"There's a small refuge, being protected by an ancient magical barrier. Only Elves or those making physical contact with an Elf can pass through. I want you to go there with Voshar as your prisoner, chains, collar, and all. I'm told that it's entirely Elven women who are hiding there - I want you to corrupt whoever their leader is, then convince her to temporarily deactivate the barrier to let my war host in - we'll convert the rest of them over night and have another hundred or so warriors in a few weeks. If you wish to take your son, you can take him in as a second prisoner as well, since there's perhaps a little too much Orc in him."
While Valrosh was talking, Voshar has wrapped his large arms around you and pulled your body against his. His fingers idlely rub your nipples while continuing to grind his cock against your pussy.

She nods at this, figuring it sounded like a good plan, and perhaps her son would learn something from all of this. Though she found herself wondering a few things... "How exactly will I be hiding my precious tattoo's? And might it be possible they'd be able to figure out something is up? I mean, most of the Elven forces battling Orcs that I am aware of don't take Orcs prisoner."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Valrosh grins, "We'll give you some clothing. Other than that, be convincing. If it doesn't work, Voshar will break out one way or another. It's a bit of his specialty. You can get him through the enchanted barrier yourself, like I said. Just do your best to convert their leader, since only she knows the words to lower the barrier, and if not, get out."
While he's speaking, Voshar's cock slips back into your pussy and he groans in your ear. His hands grab your breasts and squeeze them in a lovingly, albeit rough, way.
"Also, you seem more intelligent than most of my Orcs, so I'm going to leave these ones in your and Voshar's charge, a sort of co-leadership. It's unheard of amongst our kind, but you could say I'm a bit of an innovator."
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Alaena Wrote:Valrosh grins, "We'll give you some clothing. Other than that, be convincing. If it doesn't work, Voshar will break out one way or another. It's a bit of his specialty. You can get him through the enchanted barrier yourself, like I said. Just do your best to convert their leader, since only she knows the words to lower the barrier, and if not, get out."
While he's speaking, Voshar's cock slips back into your pussy and he groans in your ear. His hands grab your breasts and squeeze them in a lovingly, albeit rough, way.
"Also, you seem more intelligent than most of my Orcs, so I'm going to leave these ones in your and Voshar's charge, a sort of co-leadership. It's unheard of amongst our kind, but you could say I'm a bit of an innovator."

She nodded, shuddering as Voshar's cock slides back into her, her hips quickly rising up and down it as her body now responded on instinct to the presence of a dick inside her. "I'll do my best Valrosh...it'll be soooo fun to share the pleasure those women are missing out on."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:23 pm

"I'm glad you agree. Head there tomorrow. I'll leave a map."
He drops a scroll case at your feet, noticing you probably don't care right now and his warrior Voshar is certainly more concerned with fucking you. The massive Orc pounds your pussy for another half hour until he finally grunts and the amazing feeling of warm seed blasting into your pussy sends you over the edge once again. Voshar leans in and to your surprise, he kisses your cheek.
"I'll be back at dawn, lovely slut."
He gently lifts you off of his cock and carries you like a damsel to your cot. As soon as you're down, your son instinctively wraps around you, resting his head on your bosom, and rubbing his hard cock (indicating possibly a dream of mommy!) against your thigh, the tip just barely touching your cum-leaking sex. Your son might sleep better with one final round of relief!
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Alaena Wrote:"I'm glad you agree. Head there tomorrow. I'll leave a map."
He drops a scroll case at your feet, noticing you probably don't care right now and his warrior Voshar is certainly more concerned with fucking you. The massive Orc pounds your pussy for another half hour until he finally grunts and the amazing feeling of warm seed blasting into your pussy sends you over the edge once again. Voshar leans in and to your surprise, he kisses your cheek.
"I'll be back at dawn, lovely slut."
He gently lifts you off of his cock and carries you like a damsel to your cot. As soon as you're down, your son instinctively wraps around you, resting his head on your bosom, and rubbing his hard cock (indicating possibly a dream of mommy!) against your thigh, the tip just barely touching your cum-leaking sex. Your son might sleep better with one final round of relief!

She smiles contently as more orc seed is placed within her, happy to be amongst such polite orcs. Whoever said they were barbarians really had no idea what they were talking about. As she fell into her sons arms, she wriggled happily against him, working to get some of his cock inside of her so she could be connected to her wonderful son. She wasn't necessarily against the idea of letting him get off inside of her, but she was rather tired and sore, and so would leave it up to him on whether he fucked her in his sleep or not.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games