Peril in the Forests (Kuragari+Alaena)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Peril in the Forests (Kuragari+Alaena)

Postby Alaena » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:21 am

Valrosh merely retakes his stool seat, sipping wine as he watches your body begin contracting. Despite all the pain you heard was involved with child birth, you can't help but feel waves of euphoria come over you instead of pain. You instinctively begin to steady your breathing and push out, every moment better than the last as you start to reach orgasm.
Moments later, you let our a shrill and virile scream as you climax harder than ever before. The last push is enough to push your newborn baby onto the ground. His skin is brown and you can tell he's certainly large as far as newborns go.
Valrosh takes it upon himself to cut the umbilical and clean up the child. You're still enamored in a dizzying afterglow from one of the most pleasurable experiences in your whole life when the orc hands you your child, who already looks to be nearly 2ft tall as he suckles eagerly on your lactating and puffy nipples. You are more than aware it's a boy when you see a member big enough to make grown men jealous.
Ana simply stares and seems rather fascinated, the whole event likely peaking some of her scholarly interest.
"He's... growing fast, Elaina."
Maybe you dozed off a little bit, but you see he's now about 4ft tall, resembling a brown skinned child. His features are becoming more defined and while it's very evident he's an orc, you also see a pair of bull-like horns on the top of his head that are growing as he does. His strength, despite his size, is tremendous as he roughly grabs your breasts and switches between nipples, making sure to suckle milk from both.
Valrosh laughs and says, "He'll be one of the biggest among us yet. I think he deserves a name by now, Elf, before he's big enough to be mad he doesn't have one."
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:25 am

It took some effort on Elaina's part to give the idea of a name much thought, considering she was still basking in the afterglow of what had to be the greatest sensation she had ever experienced. She was already looking forward to the idea of doing it again and again and again. She let out a moan as her newborn hybrid son went to town on her leaking tits, and as she looked down to him, she felt a strange thought come to her mind. Her son was of mixed Demon and Orc blood, and was likely going to be incredibly powerful. It wouldn't surprise her entirely if he somehow ended up taking over this camp and trying to seize everything in sight as his own.

With that thought in mind, she looked down and said "Imperius. That's his name."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Valrosh scoffs, "Not much of an orc name."
Your boy's growth seems to stop finally, at around 4 1/2 ft tall. It's likely he'll grow more, over time, but for now, he's a boy eager to get milk from his mother. His hands grope your breasts rather roughly, unwilling fueling any leftover arousal you might have. In your current state, you likely let it continue. Ana seems to have fallen back asleep next to you and you do notice it's completely dark outside now. You wonder why there're no torches, than you recall orcs have the ability to see in the dark, so light would be unnecessary for them. Despite that, Valrosh keeps it lit inside of his tent for his two guests in the form of a torch.
After feeding for several minutes, Imperius says his first words, "Mom... I need..."
You feel something poke you between your legs and when you look down, you see a massive brown thirteen inch member with a large set of testicles prodding your wet opening. Even though you just gave birth, you don't feel sore at all down there and it seems your vagina has already returned to normal, likely due to the magical nature of your son combined with your own. It excites you to think that your son is still growing, despite having a cock already a match to any orc's or your former master's.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Alaena Wrote:Valrosh scoffs, "Not much of an orc name."
Your boy's growth seems to stop finally, at around 4 1/2 ft tall. It's likely he'll grow more, over time, but for now, he's a boy eager to get milk from his mother. His hands grope your breasts rather roughly, unwilling fueling any leftover arousal you might have. In your current state, you likely let it continue. Ana seems to have fallen back asleep next to you and you do notice it's completely dark outside now. You wonder why there're no torches, than you recall orcs have the ability to see in the dark, so light would be unnecessary for them. Despite that, Valrosh keeps it lit inside of his tent for his two guests in the form of a torch.
After feeding for several minutes, Imperius says his first words, "Mom... I need..."
You feel something poke you between your legs and when you look down, you see a massive brown thirteen inch member with a large set of testicles prodding your wet opening. Even though you just gave birth, you don't feel sore at all down there and it seems your vagina has already returned to normal, likely due to the magical nature of your son combined with your own. It excites you to think that your son is still growing, despite having a cock already a match to any orc's or your former master's.

Elaina ignored the Orc Leader, instead focusing on her newborn son who obviously needed some relief. She reached a hand down and lovingly began to stroke at it, legs already spreading open as she helped line Imperius with her drooling cunt. "Go ahead son...Momma is always willing to help."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:41 am

Without breaking his liplock on your lactating and enlarged breast, he uses his knees to thrust forward and into your juicy pussy. His arms grab your breasts and squeeze milk out as he switches sucking between the two. He groans and whimpers, breaking from suckling for just a moment, "Mom, it's so... good! Can we do this all the time?"
He starts thrusting in and out, slowly at first, no doubt trying desperately not to cum so soon. Despite Imperius being newly born, he certainly wanted to impress his mom with his stamina, but it might not be there yet - no doubt you would be happy to build it up for him.
His cock seems to have just the right curve to fill every inch of you and rub your g-spot; the huge girth certainly didn't hurt either.
Valrosh seems content to watch things unfold and continues to drink wine while your son violates you. The sound of your incestual sex romp is likely being heard by more than a few tents near this one.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 am

Alaena Wrote:Without breaking his liplock on your lactating and enlarged breast, he uses his knees to thrust forward and into your juicy pussy. His arms grab your breasts and squeeze milk out as he switches sucking between the two. He groans and whimpers, breaking from suckling for just a moment, "Mom, it's so... good! Can we do this all the time?"
He starts thrusting in and out, slowly at first, no doubt trying desperately not to cum so soon. Despite Imperius being newly born, he certainly wanted to impress his mom with his stamina, but it might not be there yet - no doubt you would be happy to build it up for him.
His cock seems to have just the right curve to fill every inch of you and rub your g-spot; the huge girth certainly didn't hurt either.
Valrosh seems content to watch things unfold and continues to drink wine while your son violates you. The sound of your incestual sex romp is likely being heard by more than a few tents near this one.

She moaned loud and long as her son filled her whorish cunny, clinging to him as she molded herself to his form. At his cute whimpering, she pets his head and says "We'll do this as often as we can...though I don't know if we'll be able to do it all the time...mommas and their sexy sons need to sleep at some point you know"

She lets Imperius control the rate at which he fucks her, doing everything she can to help keep him from cumming too early. She herself however is having some trouble keeping herself from doing the same-he seems to fit just perfectly within her, and he was spreading her pussy wide with his thick cock.

As her own lewd moans and cries filled the night air, she thought about the poor orcs who might be listening, and not yet able to be satisfied by her slutty body. Soon enough, she reckoned.
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:41 am

A few short minutes later, Imperius can't hold back anymore. He yells, "I'm going to fill you mom!" as he squeezes your breasts hard enough for milk to spurt out and hilts his entire huge member into your pussy. You feel incredible warmth and ecstasy as his load fills every bit of your womb. Once the initial orgasm over, Imperius is panting as he slowly moves his dick in and out of you as it starts to go soft, getting every drop inside of you before finally pulling out. Valrosh laughs and says, "You are a horny slut, aren't you."
Imperius asks, slightly timidly, "I... shot my cum in you mom. Did you like it?"
You might have to teach him to be rougher, to take what he wants, if he's to be a strong leader in the future.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:27 am

Alaena Wrote:A few short minutes later, Imperius can't hold back anymore. He yells, "I'm going to fill you mom!" as he squeezes your breasts hard enough for milk to spurt out and hilts his entire huge member into your pussy. You feel incredible warmth and ecstasy as his load fills every bit of your womb. Once the initial orgasm over, Imperius is panting as he slowly moves his dick in and out of you as it starts to go soft, getting every drop inside of you before finally pulling out. Valrosh laughs and says, "You are a horny slut, aren't you."
Imperius asks, slightly timidly, "I... shot my cum in you mom. Did you like it?"
You might have to teach him to be rougher, to take what he wants, if he's to be a strong leader in the future.

She swooned as her son's cum shot into her, clinging to him for dear life as her body shuddered in pure ecstasy. She nodded absent-mindedly to Valrosh, not even denying it, for that was what she was, and had always meant to be. Turning to her son, she said "Yes...I absolutely loved it. Your cum is my favorite so far...because its yours." She held his head tenderly, before leaning forward and claiming his lips passionately, dominating his mouth for but a moment. When she pulled back, she huskily purred "But you don't need to be so timid son. Otherwise, no one will let you have what you want."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Ana seems to have finally reawoken and is watching what's transpiring with curiosity, though she still seems a bit half-asleep.
Valrosh seems to be finally undressing and preparing himself for bed. He lays out two bedrolls across from his cot.
"It's all I got. I figure you and your boy would be... sharing one, anyway."
Once sleeping preparations are done, Valrosh is in only a loincloth. You can see the bulge of his cock easily from the outside; he had to be massive. Despite that, he never made a move on you or Ana.
"Timid? Well... how do I stop?" Imperius asks.
He asks you with the most normal and innocent voice in the world, despite his limp cock resting between your soaking cunt that's dripping from his cum, as if there was nothing unusual about it. He wraps his strong arms around your back and rests his head on your ample bosom.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Alaena Wrote:Ana seems to have finally reawoken and is watching what's transpiring with curiosity, though she still seems a bit half-asleep.
Valrosh seems to be finally undressing and preparing himself for bed. He lays out two bedrolls across from his cot.
"It's all I got. I figure you and your boy would be... sharing one, anyway."
Once sleeping preparations are done, Valrosh is in only a loincloth. You can see the bulge of his cock easily from the outside; he had to be massive. Despite that, he never made a move on you or Ana.
"Timid? Well... how do I stop?" Imperius asks.
He asks you with the most normal and innocent voice in the world, despite his limp cock resting between your soaking cunt that's dripping from his cum, as if there was nothing unusual about it. He wraps his strong arms around your back and rests his head on your ample bosom.

She nods at Valrosh, guiding her newborn son over to the bedroll they would be sharing, for now at least. She suspected soon they might end up with their own tent. "Well..." She said, thinking about it and going back to her days as a rogue and thief amongst the bandits. "Don't be afraid to assert yourself, to take what you want. You have to be strong, determined, and powerful."

As he rests his head upon her chest though, she whispers softly "But that doesn't mean you should be cruel though. Great leaders know when to show restraint..." She kissed him on the forehead as she said "Next time you want me, take me, use me. Satisfy yourself, and that will make me a happy momma."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:56 am

"...Okay" is all Imperius says as he dozes off to sleep, his limp cock resting between your thighs as he nuzzles his head against your breasts like true pillows. The heat from summer nights combined with your shared body warmth would likely make it unbearable to even use a blanket. Valrosh is already snoring and Ana lazily made her way to the bedroll next to yours. She seems far more exhausted, likely from the sex and screaming for more cock, despite the fact you also gave birth today. Perhaps her physical fortitude wasn't quite as good as yours due to her easy life, until recently.
Your dreams are filled with the future, of things your son would do together, of things he would do, and something very faint comes to your mind. Why did you set out on a journey in the first place? That hardly seems important anymore. You're so set on this newfound lifestyle, and who wouldn't after what you've felt, after what's been inside of you? The necrotic plant creature did a number on your whole body, enlarging your breasts, making you a complete slut, and the orcs showed you your role. So, why bother looking back at what original reason got you here?
The next morning, you're awaken as you feel something slide inside of you and you elicit a waking moan in response. As you look down, your son has already woken up and though half-asleep, he slides his massive cock back into your pussy.
"I woke up and it won't go away..."
The thrusting is slow and long at first, going all the way in and all the way back out. His large balls touch base against you over and over. Finally, he starts to speed up and Imperius seems close already. The boy starts to grunt and in one hilting thrust that reaches your furthest depths, he shoots another fat load of cum deep in your womb.
With a wet schlop, his cock unplugs your pussy and more semen spills onto the bedroll. How much did he have in those juicy testicles of his?
As you look around, you see Ana is already gone from the tent it seems, and so is Valrosh.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This is Imperius' base stats. When events happen or time passes, he will gain attribute points. His demonic blood may open up spells and abilities as he matures. For skills, you must designate OOC and IC what you want him to train him in (assuming it's a skill you have) or find someone who has that skill to train him in it.
Imperius

Str 2
Dex 1
Con 0
Int -1
Wis -1
Cha 1
Skills: None
Traits: Orc Blood (increased constitution, strength; decreased Intelligence, wisdom), Demon Blood (increased strength, charisma, immune to fire), Elf Blood (increased dexterity, decreased constitution).

NOTE: There are other traits with races, but those are the only ones concerning right now.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Elaina moaned, waking up and finding that her son was already doing as she had told him. Taking what he wanted. "Mmm...what a good boy you are. I wasn't even awake, and already your taking me like the horny slut I am." She started to move her hips back against him as he started fucking her, wanting to get as much pleasure out of this as she could.

She doesn't cum when he shoots his load into her, but she can always get relief from one of the many orcs that inhabited the camp. She looked around, finding that Ana and Valrosh were not present. "Well, do you feel better son? Ready to face your first full day of life?"
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 am

"Y-yeah, I guess so!" He says through his suckling on your breasts, all too eager to still get milk. When the both of you stand up and he pulls his cock out of your cunt, releasing another torrent of cum, you could swear he grew another two inches over night. He was getting closer to 5ft, but not quite there, so for now he was your muscley-squirt. He wasn't human of course, but you could definitely see muscle tone on his body already in visible biceps, abs, and pecs. His skin even seems a slightly brighter hue, now looking more orange than brown, much more like his demonic half-father... what a strange concept.
"Where are we going mom?
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Alaena Wrote:"Y-yeah, I guess so!" He says through his suckling on your breasts, all too eager to still get milk. When the both of you stand up and he pulls his cock out of your cunt, releasing another torrent of cum, you could swear he grew another two inches over night. He was getting closer to 5ft, but not quite there, so for now he was your muscley-squirt. He wasn't human of course, but you could definitely see muscle tone on his body already in visible biceps, abs, and pecs. His skin even seems a slightly brighter hue, now looking more orange than brown, much more like his demonic half-father... what a strange concept.
"Where are we going mom?

"Well, I need to find out what exactly my role in our new home is going to be. I figure if I find Valrosh, I can learn what it is I need to do, or what I'm allowed to do here in camp." She said, making for the way out and looking around the camp site. "As for you, I think it might not be a bad idea to find someone to help raise you, though maybe Valrosh plans on doing that too..."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:05 pm

To your utmost surprise, most of the tents are gone. There's still a solid thirty tents or so, but most of the army is up and gone. You can see the remnants of staked tents in the grassy clearing, burned out camp fires, and even some debris and left over bones from whatever the warriors had eaten the night before. It still smells like Orc, part of you wishes you had been a lot close to smell those Orcs...
Three dozen or so Orcs are outside sparring, wrestling or gambling in a simple dice game they call 'bones,' likely because their crude dice were made from the bones of their enemies, as you recall. Immediately to your left is a burly and large Orc sitting on a rock, large even by orc standards, who has to be nearly 8ft tall. His skin is gray and ruddy and corded with muscle. He wears only a simple loincloth over his likely equally massive package. He seems to have been possibly guarding your tent, while sharpening a few of his blades with a whetstone, but he speaks to you after he sees you look a bit lost.
"Boss left with most of 'em in the night. Surprise attack. Should be back later, if he doesn't die. Name's Voshar, if you need anything."
As the gruff orc speaks, you can feel his eyes raping every inch of your naked body.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Alaena Wrote:To your utmost surprise, most of the tents are gone. There's still a solid thirty tents or so, but most of the army is up and gone. You can see the remnants of staked tents in the grassy clearing, burned out camp fires, and even some debris and left over bones from whatever the warriors had eaten the night before. It still smells like Orc, part of you wishes you had been a lot close to smell those Orcs...
Three dozen or so Orcs are outside sparring, wrestling or gambling in a simple dice game they call 'bones,' likely because their crude dice were made from the bones of their enemies, as you recall. Immediately to your left is a burly and large Orc sitting on a rock, large even by orc standards, who has to be nearly 8ft tall. His skin is gray and ruddy and corded with muscle. He wears only a simple loincloth over his likely equally massive package. He seems to have been possibly guarding your tent, while sharpening a few of his blades with a whetstone, but he speaks to you after he sees you look a bit lost.
"Boss left with most of 'em in the night. Surprise attack. Should be back later, if he doesn't die. Name's Voshar, if you need anything."
As the gruff orc speaks, you can feel his eyes raping every inch of your naked body.

Elaina is rather surprised to find most of the Orcs are gone, though she shouldn't be entirely surprised. After all, they're out to conquer the world and share the great feelings with the rest of her kind. Or, at least, with the women any ways. She looks up to see an Orc larger than Valrosh, though she smiles as she see's him gazing so lustfully at her.

"Imperius, why don't you go acquaint yourself with the others. Be careful, they're going to be rough around the edges, but I'm sure you'll do fine." She said, walking towards Voshar and setting herself on one of his legs, hand reaching underneath the loincloth to stroke at his member. "Mm...I think I need a good fuck right now...still horny from the rutting my son gave me. Would you be willing to help little ol' me get off?" She asked, her eyes burning with her own inner lust rising.
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Imperius happily jumps, "Okay, I'll be fine!" He jogs over to the other Orcs and immediately, he starts prying and asking questions, as most kids do. As for Voshar, you can tell his cock was already getting hard, probably from looking at you, and even more so once you start stroking it. His toned and huge thigh doesn't even budge when you sit on it, your weight likely inconsequential to the tall warrior.
Voshar laughs, and says, "Boss said I'd enjoy guard duty for once, guess now I know why."
He drops his knife and whet stone on the grass and pulls the knot loose on his loincloth, sliding it off of his waist with ease, revealing a massive hulk of meaty orc cock between his legs. His dick has a very strong musk that you can smell right away, likely having not been cleaned in days, but that somehow made it hotter, nastier, more erotic to you: your pussy and mouth can clean him off just fine, even your ass if he decided to take that. His cock wasn't even fully erect and it was almost a foot long and thick as your wrist. You could induce that this was probably one of Valrosh's top warriors and had a lot of restraint to not simply go in the tent and rape you outright. However, your actions were unleashing the beast within.
Once his loincloth is off, he slides you fully onto his lap, facing him, and he roughly makes out with you. His tongue probes the roof of your mouth and wrestles with your smaller tongue. He breaks the kiss for only a moment to bite your neck and give you a large hickie. Voshar's hands knead your ass, still a little sore from all the spanking and squeezing yesterday. Soon, it might have permanent red orc-sized hand prints. One of his fingers reaches between your fleshy ass cheeks and rubs your anal opening, no doubt testing the water before fully entering your butt.
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Alaena Wrote:Imperius happily jumps, "Okay, I'll be fine!" He jogs over to the other Orcs and immediately, he starts prying and asking questions, as most kids do. As for Voshar, you can tell his cock was already getting hard, probably from looking at you, and even more so once you start stroking it. His toned and huge thigh doesn't even budge when you sit on it, your weight likely inconsequential to the tall warrior.
Voshar laughs, and says, "Boss said I'd enjoy guard duty for once, guess now I know why."
He drops his knife and whet stone on the grass and pulls the knot loose on his loincloth, sliding it off of his waist with ease, revealing a massive hulk of meaty orc cock between his legs. His dick has a very strong musk that you can smell right away, likely having not been cleaned in days, but that somehow made it hotter, nastier, more erotic to you: your pussy and mouth can clean him off just fine, even your ass if he decided to take that. His cock wasn't even fully erect and it was almost a foot long and thick as your wrist. You could induce that this was probably one of Valrosh's top warriors and had a lot of restraint to not simply go in the tent and rape you outright. However, your actions were unleashing the beast within.
Once his loincloth is off, he slides you fully onto his lap, facing him, and he roughly makes out with you. His tongue probes the roof of your mouth and wrestles with your smaller tongue. He breaks the kiss for only a moment to bite your neck and give you a large hickie. Voshar's hands knead your ass, still a little sore from all the spanking and squeezing yesterday. Soon, it might have permanent red orc-sized hand prints. One of his fingers reaches between your fleshy ass cheeks and rubs your anal opening, no doubt testing the water before fully entering your butt.

Elaina coos in joy at seeing what would soon be entering into her, looking forward truly to the start of her new role as an Orc-play thing. The musk filled her lungs and made her shudder, her slit beginning to leak even more of her fluids in preparation for what was to come. She couldn't wait for him to impale his thick shaft inside her and use her like a cocksleeve.

With her lips claimed, she offers no resistance, happily letting Voshar take the dominant position. She lets out a soft hiss as he gives her a mark to remember him by, and the hissing increases slightly when he starts to work on her ass, though as his finger played with her rear door she began to moan again. "Ohhh...gonna take me like that are you? Well, do try and be a tad gentle...I'm a little sore from all the fun I had back there yesterday."
Kuragari

Postby Alaena » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Voshar grunts as you slowly jerk his cock, which now seems fully hard at more than a foot in length. He slides his cock between your ass cheeks and starts grinding his meaty dick against your anal opening while his hands grip your plump butt.
The orc pulls your body against his and speaks into your ear, "Don't lie to me. You want this cock, and you want it hard and rough," he growls.
The precum from his throbbing member smears between your cheeks and there seems to be quite a lot, somewhat soothing your soreness and no doubt lubricating for the inevitable penetration. If the other Orcs were interested at all, they would soon hear your moans once the going really got started. You realize by having sex near a large group of Orcs might get you gang-banged senseless once again, but that was likely exactly what you wanted. These rock hard muscles combined with gruff, warrior demeanors and unrestrained passion being unleashed on you has become heaven in your slutty mind.
"Tell me, how you really want it, nice and gentle? I doubted. Tell me what you really want."
Alaena

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Alaena Wrote:Voshar grunts as you slowly jerk his cock, which now seems fully hard at more than a foot in length. He slides his cock between your ass cheeks and starts grinding his meaty dick against your anal opening while his hands grip your plump butt.
The orc pulls your body against his and speaks into your ear, "Don't lie to me. You want this cock, and you want it hard and rough," he growls.
The precum from his throbbing member smears between your cheeks and there seems to be quite a lot, somewhat soothing your soreness and no doubt lubricating for the inevitable penetration. If the other Orcs were interested at all, they would soon hear your moans once the going really got started. You realize by having sex near a large group of Orcs might get you gang-banged senseless once again, but that was likely exactly what you wanted. These rock hard muscles combined with gruff, warrior demeanors and unrestrained passion being unleashed on you has become heaven in your slutty mind.
"Tell me, how you really want it, nice and gentle? I doubted. Tell me what you really want."

She shivered, pushing herself against the big, strong Orc as he grinds his dick against her ass. "You're right...I do want it hard and rough." She moaned out, rubbing her hands up and down his chest as she pushed herself up a bit so she could speak to him better. "But I'd also like to be able to sit down without wincing. Think you can make us both happy?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games