Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Brand listens to her talk about work and is about to say something when her hand began to roam... he let out a gasp of breath and she found he was already hard just sitting near her. "I'll talk to your landlord later... if I'm going to be watching your apartment for you I may as well look into some work here." He said as he wrapped his own arms around her pulling her close and kissing her neck.
Hazard1325

Re: Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:Brand listens to her talk about work and is about to say something when her hand began to roam... he let out a gasp of breath and she found he was already hard just sitting near her. "I'll talk to your landlord later... if I'm going to be watching your apartment for you I may as well look into some work here." He said as he wrapped his own arms around her pulling her close and kissing her neck.

"Hmm..." She said, letting him pull her into him as she softly rubbed her hand against his crotch. "That sounds like a good idea...we could do that later. First though...let's have some fun together." She quickly laid down against her bed, looking to him and smiling as she said "How about we take it slow today...I want to see if I'm gonna have to teach you anything about foreplay."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games