Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Candy continued to suck on his shaft until she felt him suddenly go ridged, before she was ready she received a mouthful of warm spunk, some of it leaking out onto her breasts. The old man let out a small cry of pleasure supporting himself on her shoulders. "I... well... it seems you certainly have some skill... even if its not in our usual subjects." He said panting a little from the aftermath of his climax. "I suppose a temporary pass could be issued for the duration of the day..." He stared at her breasts not eager to return to his normal job and write her a pass.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:53 am

Candy was startled when he came, as she had no warning of it, but she happily licked up the cum that had gotten on her breasts, and quickly worked to clean his shaft of any remaining cum...which was when she noticed the poor man was still hard! By the gods...he must not have gotten any in a while! She thought about it for a moment, wondering if she should help him further. She now had the ability to get in...but a dampness in between her legs and the heat spreading from there told her that she had needs of her own to satisfy as well.

She gave his dick a few jerks, giving him a sultry smile as she looked up to him. "Hmm...I think the test isn't over...perhaps another examination is required, hm?" She got up and moved over to a desk that was in the room, reaching under her skirt and relieving herself of her panties, making sure to make a show of it. She then placed her hands on the desk and thrust her rear out, shaking it enticingly as she hiked her dress up and let one finger begin parting her lower lips.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:12 am

The old man grined and steped forward when Candy presented herself. He slid inside her easily and began thrusting holding her hips still with his hands. "Gods your tight..." he muttered, his bony hands moved upward along her body and began to kneed her breasts. She felt his length inside her probing a little deeper each time, his grunts slowly rose as the pleasure started to rise. "You really like this sort of thing don't you?" he asked with a leer.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:54 am

She moaned when he pushed into her. Oh yes, that was better...much better. It helped when he moved his hands around to massage her chest, and she bucked back against him, wanting it deep inside her. She even worked to try and angle him so he'd hit her g-spot.

She smiled at his question, mischief in her eyes as she said "Hey, girls get horny to you know. I'm just not the type to try and hold it in when an opportunity presents itself." She moans as she feels his tip starting to push against the entrance to her womb. "B-Besides, its a great stress reliever aaahh!"
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:10 am

He continued to buck his hips as she seemed eager to relive him. After a few more miniutes she feels his body stiffening as he prepares to let loose inside her, if she does nothing he'll fill her womb with his seed. Regardless of what she does he slumps against her back panting heavily, she would imagine this is the most physical activity he's gotten in while. "Well... your certainly qualified for something... I'll mark you down as entertainer..." He said wiping his member off on her before putting it away and filling out the required form. "Out of curiosity which books will you be accessing?"
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 am

She panted, laying on the desk for a moment as she recovered. The orgasm from him shooting his cum inside her had been just what she needed, in more ways then one. The fear about that nightmare from last night was no longer bothering her quite as much. She wiped off the cum he'd left on her, licking it up as she got dressed.

"I'm looking for any information about royal swords. I have a friend who thinks he's found some old nobleman's blade, but he's too busy, and a wee bit paranoid, to come look the stuff up himself. Since he was willing to throw a few coins in, I figured why not help him out?"

She didn't know if it was common knowledge that she had helped save the Prince, but she had a funny feeling that mentioning last nights events might not be a good idea.

She smiles at him, giving him a quick peck on the face as she adds "Thanks for the fuck by the way, I had a bad morning and that really helped."
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:46 am

"You'll find those books on the third floor towards the back..." he said stamping a piece of paper for her and shooing her off. "Now hurry up, you've set me behind on paperwork." She heads up the stairs and to the section beginning to research the kings blade.

As it turns out King Lastrin wasn't always a king. According one book he gained that title when he married the current queen. Before that he was an adventurer, well known for his exploits during the orc wars. At some point his group of mercenaries was forced into Wrethnel, the kingdom of undeath to the far south of Staros and Belsgrad. There he disappeared for the better part of a month before reemerging at a Dwarven citadel. The Dwarves reported he was severely injured and only just sane. He carried an ancient sword with him and refused to relinquish it. Even when unconscious he clutched the sword in his sleep. A band of roaming undead attacked the fort later that day, Lastrin rose from his stupor and went out to fight the undead and to the Dwarves surprise his sword was able to slay dozens at once, even the mightiest undead fell to the blade. Lastrin continued fighting in the orc wars and afterward settled with the queen as the monarch of Lanataria. The blade rarely left his side even after the war and only five years ago did it disappear, none of the kings advisers or any of the castle staff have reported its whereabouts since.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:59 am

This was certainly interesting information. She idly found herself wondering just how much influence and sway the queen had over the nobility, as she could easily see some of those stuffed shirt aresholes complaining that the ruler of the land was marrying some strange adventurer, instead of someone of royal blood. However, what interested her most was that the weapon seemed to come from the land of the undead...which would certainly explain that strange creature from her dream.

She had a feeling the blade was enchanted, perhaps even possessed by some supernatural being of some sort. But then, why would it bother her? Did it have something to do with Brand? Had the sword left some sort of imprint on the King, that was passed onto his children? It would explain why the Prince had wanted so desperately to find it.

She found some extra scrolls and paper, and noted everything down that she thought could be important, before leaving the library, making sure to stop by the desk and give the clerk there another kiss as a thank you before heading out. She headed back home, intending to take her contraceptive herbs before doing anything else. Perhaps she'd just wander around town until it was time to head up to the palace for that invitation to dinner.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Candy wandered Lanataria for a while eventually coming to the market square. The center of the square held a stage usually empty except for important announcements. Today it seemed a small wagon had pulled up behind stage and a man dressed a fine suit was walking around the edge of the platform promoting the display. Behind him were three cages, each filled with various species brought from abroad.

An orc stood in one cage shaking at the bars and making guttural noises as it foamed at the mouth in rage. To her knowledge orcs were little more than bipedal animals, there was only about one in a thousand smart enough to comprehend language or hold back their bloodlust.

The second much smaller cage held a scally little creature she identified as a Kobald. It seemed more afraid of the crowd than the other two and clung tried to shrink away from all the goggled eyes staring at it. Supposedly the Kobalds were servants to dragons but the last dragon had died in the orc wars leaving the race to fend for itself in the underground.

The last was a tall humanoid that resembled a bipedal hyena. It seemed to be enjoying the crowd, posing and flexing for the bystanders near its cage. The announcer mentioned it was a Gnoll, creatures that roamed the eastern plains beyond freeport.

"And now that you've seen some of the tamer attractions I highly encourage each and every one of you to travel north west to the fields of Lytan! The queen has been kind enough to grant my troupe a sizable piece of land suitable to show you some of the truly amazing creatures from all around the world! This is but a small taste of what we have on display, from the small and humble Kobald to lumbering trolls! See this once in a lifetime opportunity, step outside Lanataria and catch a glimpses of the amazing creatures of Akrovia! Only until the end of the week at Dr. Hydrans Traveling Beastiary! Don't miss out!"

He continues this pitch occasionally teasing the orc by darting in and out of its reach or shaking the kobalds cage causing it to let out a faint 'Yip' sound as it tries to hide. Just as she's leaving she spots a 'Help Wanted' sign on the back of the wagon offering short term employment and promising pay of up to 200 gold for services rendered.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:17 am

Candy felt a tad sorry for that poor Kobold, though she simply scowled at the Gnoll and Orc. To her at least, those two were definitively barbarians, and she had no problem with anyone that squished them flat.

She gazed curiously at the help wanted sign, wondering exactly what sort of help they were looking for. She decided since she had nothing better to do right now, she might as well look into it. Maybe that guy doing the pitching would know more...
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:40 pm

After a few minutes the man stepped down from the plat form going to the wagon to retrieve something. He spotted her staring at the help sign walked over extending his hand. "Roland Guile at your service, you seem to be interested in the open positions yes? Good Good, the size of our attractions have grown and our animal handler needs help keeping the beasts docile enough to be put on display. If your interested just head on over to Lytan. Ask for Vermille, she should be in one of the larger tents." With that Roland leaves you for the moment to go back and continue his sales pitch.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Nodding to Mr. Guile as he went back to performing his pitch, she thought about it, and after a moment shrugged. Why not, it'd kill some time, and maybe she could earn some gold in the process. So, with that in mind, she set off down the road, heading off to where this Bestiary was setting itself up.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:44 am

Candy followed the road out of town and to the small village the Beastiary had set up camp outside. There were three larger tents and dozens of smaller ones scattered through out the clearing. Several wagons were pulling large boxes she could only assume contain various creatures. After asking around she finds Vermille, she's a rather large well muscled woman with dark red hair tied back. She turns and Candy can see a long ugly scar down her left eye which has rendered it grey and useless. "What are you here for girl? A new courier? Speak up I have a Raptor that needs supervision while its transported." She says before Candy can even speak, she's obviously in a hurry.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:16 am

Candy planted her hands on her hips, not intimidated by the woman's size or her tone. "I saw the help wanted sign, and since I'm free til early evening, I figured I could come over and lend a hand. Depending of course, on what help you actually need." Her own tone didn't imply she was above say, helping muck out stalls or anything, it was just she didn't want to be doing something that might actually be a danger to herself. She couldn't really afford to get hurt while helping take care of strange creatures.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Vermille glanced up and down at Candy eying her up and considering what to do with her. "You're talking about the signs offering a couple hundred gold? I think you're too soft for that kind of work. You see a lot of our animals aren't exactly friendly so Dr. Hyrdran keeps the animals drugged. He has a special tonic that turns a beasts aggressive tendencies into more lustful ones. They still get riled up before a show and we hire on help to alleviate some of our animals pent up urges." She said plainly "If you don't like the sound of that work you're welcome to clean up after them for a few pieces of silver." Which was about an average wage for a commoner, ten silver pieces were worth a single gold so its obvious they were offering a lot of money if Candy was willing to service animals.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Somehow, Candy was not at all surprised that was what the help wanted sign had been meant for. She seemed to ponder it, wondering if she was really willing to go that for for some coin. I still need to make sure I have enough to keep my apartment for now at least until I come up with a better plan for what I'm going to do...

She had taken her contraceptive herbs, and she'd brought some along with her out of habit. "Can any of them breed with humans? I've got contraceptives, but one can't be too careful when dealing with magical or semi-magical creatures.

As for the job, I'll help with what creatures I can, though I'm not taking anything that if it ruts me could break me in half, and I need to be done by mid-afternoon at least. If that means less money, eh I can handle that."
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:38 am

"A few can mate with humans, but if you want to be safe I'll offer one hundred coins to satisfy the Azgradian wolves in cage twenty six. There is a group of four, let them blow a few loads however you'd like and then clean yourself and them up." She said offering her a key to one of the cages. She pointed out a smaller tent. "I'll let the staff know you'll be occupied. Collect your payment from Guile when you're done, after the raptors I have a troll that's been getting a little to randy lately." Apparently Vermille wasn't above pleasing the beasts herself which would explain the muscles and scars. Candy couldn't imagine the things she might have had to please...
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Her eyebrow rose up. This lady wanted her to take care of the sexual needs of four wolves? Well, that was different...she normally wouldn't have done it, but she did need the coins. She took the key and looked over to the tent the wolves were in. She raised the other eyebrow at what Vermille said, but nodded her thanks for the work as she walked over to the tent. She wondered how big these wolves were, along with their members. She was going to be letting them have their way with her after all...
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Stepping inside the tent she finds the cage with four dark red wolves lying down on the cage floor. They glance over at her and all of them stand up and begin panting at her looking more like happy dogs than vicious wolves. She sees their red members slowly unsheathed as if they know why she's been sent. They were only slightly larger than most dogs and their genitals seemed to match proportionally, at least she wasn't dealing with super wolves here. One of them barked impatiently and began pacing around the door to the cage waiting for her. It tried to stick its muzzle out through the bars but couldn't get very far... which gave her an idea. She really didn't have to expose herself to these things if she could just please them through the bars. It would probably take a little longer than simply throwing herself down in the middle of the cage but she would avoid any unnecessary risk.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 pm

She took a moment to think about how she was going to approach this, not to mention that she was going to approach this at all. Still, seeing them panting happily at the thought of getting release for their urges, not to mention their members, made her end up deciding to go ahead and step into the cage. First though... "Come on boys, take a few steps back. I'm coming in. No pouncing please."

She put the key in the keyhole, and then stripped down to her birthday suit before turning it and walking in. Hopefully, these things would cooperate with her.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games