Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:28 pm

"I suppose if it means keeping your apartment I'll front you some extra coin but do keep in mind you now owe me service to at least one client." He said sitting back down and looking through his desk drawer. He pulled out one document which he set aside and the other looked like a contract for her to sign. He thrust a quill into her hand and pointed. She quickly skimmed the document and found it was rather loose, only having a few points. First was her right to cancel the contract as long as she was not in mid session with any clients. The next was that she could decline up to three out of every month. The final term was that she would be paid only after preforming her services and returning. "Just sign the damn thing already." he said a little impatient. "I need to get these papers to the captain before she becomes suspicious.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:"I suppose if it means keeping your apartment I'll front you some extra coin but do keep in mind you now owe me service to at least one client." He said sitting back down and looking through his desk drawer. He pulled out one document which he set aside and the other looked like a contract for her to sign. He thrust a quill into her hand and pointed. She quickly skimmed the document and found it was rather loose, only having a few points. First was her right to cancel the contract as long as she was not in mid session with any clients. The next was that she could decline up to three out of every month. The final term was that she would be paid only after preforming her services and returning. "Just sign the damn thing already." he said a little impatient. "I need to get these papers to the captain before she becomes suspicious.

"Hey, that's fine with me." She said to his comment, figuring such was in fact part of the deal. She skimmed the thing over, making sure there wasn't anything that could cause problems down the line, before she went ahead and signed on the dotted line. Once done, she handed the paper back to him, waited for her payment, and then gave him a kiss on the cheek, before making for the window. "I'll head out this way, that way you don't have to worry about me bumping into the captain. What time would you like me to come by tomorrow?"
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:41 am

The director grinned at the kiss and nodded as she grabbed the window. "Tomorrow after sunset, I know a particular artist that enjoys live models... and having extra fun with them once she's finished." He said with a nod to her. Candy climbed down out of the window now that she was done and found Brand a few blocks away watching. "So did you get what you came for?" He asked looking around for the guards.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:04 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:The director grinned at the kiss and nodded as she grabbed the window. "Tomorrow after sunset, I know a particular artist that enjoys live models... and having extra fun with them once she's finished." He said with a nod to her. Candy climbed down out of the window now that she was done and found Brand a few blocks away watching. "So did you get what you came for?" He asked looking around for the guards.

Candy made a mental note to remember that, going as far as to repeat it like a mantra in her head until she found Brand. "No...but I did find a solution to my rent problems. I've also got some information you might find interesting." She told Brand what she had overheard between the Director and the guard, figuring he might know something they could do with such info.

"Come on, lets go back to my place. I think its time I passed out on my bed. Gotta make sure to drop the rent off first." And ask the landlord if he needs help with anything...might as well see if there's anything I can do to lower the cost of my home.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:41 am

Brand listened to her frowning at the mention of the sword but didn't say anything. He followed her solemnly through the dark streets seemingly deep in thought. By the time they arrived at her apartment it was well past midnight and she found her things packed in the hallway with the landlord asleep in a chair by the room. He held another box of her belongings in his lap and had evidently fallen asleep waiting for her... at least he hadn't tossed it all out onto the street for the beggars to steal.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Hazard1325 Wrote:Brand listened to her frowning at the mention of the sword but didn't say anything. He followed her solemnly through the dark streets seemingly deep in thought. By the time they arrived at her apartment it was well past midnight and she found her things packed in the hallway with the landlord asleep in a chair by the room. He held another box of her belongings in his lap and had evidently fallen asleep waiting for her... at least he hadn't tossed it all out onto the street for the beggars to steal.

Candy shook her head in annoyance, but smirked as she thought of a way to rouse her sleeping landlord. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his leg, running it up slowly to his crotch where she started rubbing it against where his dick was. "Hey, wakey wakey, Candy's here with the rent buddy."
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:04 am

The older man twitched in his seat when Candy placed her hand on his thigh. He slowly opened his eyes as she found his member then glared shoving her away. "What do you think your doing girl?" He growled standing up and tossing her things at her. Brand caught them and kept them from spilling all over the ground. Her landlord grabbed the coin purse right out of her hand when she began to hand over the gold and carefully inspected each and ever piece counting them out. When he was satisfied with the five hundred gold he nodded easing some of the angry creases in his brow and handed the rest of her money back. "Next months rent is due on time, you won't get any more slack while you're under this roof." He walked off with most of her gold leaving her with thirty two coins left. Brand glanced at her. "He doesn't seem to like you much..."
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:36 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:The older man twitched in his seat when Candy placed her hand on his thigh. He slowly opened his eyes as she found his member then glared shoving her away. "What do you think your doing girl?" He growled standing up and tossing her things at her. Brand caught them and kept them from spilling all over the ground. Her landlord grabbed the coin purse right out of her hand when she began to hand over the gold and carefully inspected each and ever piece counting them out. When he was satisfied with the five hundred gold he nodded easing some of the angry creases in his brow and handed the rest of her money back. "Next months rent is due on time, you won't get any more slack while you're under this roof." He walked off with most of her gold leaving her with thirty two coins left. Brand glanced at her. "He doesn't seem to like you much..."

"No, no he doesn't...but then, from what I've heard, he doesn't really like anyone all that much." She said to himself as she opened her door and lead Brand back in, telling him just to set her things in the corner for now. She could rearrange things tomorrow. For now, she just wanted to lay down and sleep...with a bit of company, as she pulled Brand onto the bed with her, holding his back against her as she snuggled with him, her own chin resting upon his head.

"Guess asking him if he has any problems he needs dealt with will have to wait till tomorrow..." She murmured softly, before sleep overtook her...
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 am

Candy's dreams were peaceful for the most part, when she awoke the next morning Brand was already up preparing a meal for the two of them. "You don't keep a lot of food on hand... this was really all I could make so I hope you don't mind." He said putting a plate of slightly burnt eggs next to her on the nightstand, his plate looked worse evidently he wasn't much of a cook. "So... besides odd jobs what exactly do you do?" He asked sitting down on the edge of her bed.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:05 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:Candy's dreams were peaceful for the most part, when she awoke the next morning Brand was already up preparing a meal for the two of them. "You don't keep a lot of food on hand... this was really all I could make so I hope you don't mind." He said putting a plate of slightly burnt eggs next to her on the nightstand, his plate looked worse evidently he wasn't much of a cook. "So... besides odd jobs what exactly do you do?" He asked sitting down on the edge of her bed.

She didn't mind the slightly burnt food-she wasn't all that great of a cook either, and usually kept things as simple as possible. "Well, that's really all I do. I'm technically a mercenary, but I'll take just about any job I know that I can perform if cash is involved." She said as she shifted to sit next to him, digging into her breakfast.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:04 am

"Yeah and you... well you get paid for sex too... I kind of heard you last night in that office." He said staring at his plate. "Do you do that sort of thing a lot?" He asks a bit nervous, it was obvious he wasn't comfortable with the idea of her being paid for sex.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Hazard1325 Wrote:"Yeah and you... well you get paid for sex too... I kind of heard you last night in that office." He said staring at his plate. "Do you do that sort of thing a lot?" He asks a bit nervous, it was obvious he wasn't comfortable with the idea of her being paid for sex.

She shook her head. "Not often, though I've been doing it a bit more lately than I normally would." She shrugged, stabbing a big piece of egg and shoveling it in before continuing. "Sometimes it just depends on whether I need that 'itch' scratched or not."

She giggled, grinning mischievously at him as she started leaning against him, her body pressing into him as she asked "Why do you ask Brand, hmm?"
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:54 am

Brand shrugged. "I don't know... I was just sort of hoping you might be interested in courting." He asked toying with his food again. "I know I'm not really a prince I mean I work at a stable but that could change." He said without much real conviction. "I know you're sometimes short on gold so maybe if we sort of pooled our money you wouldn't have to do those things with men you don't really know." He offered clearly disapproving of her promiscuous ways.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:49 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:Brand shrugged. "I don't know... I was just sort of hoping you might be interested in courting." He asked toying with his food again. "I know I'm not really a prince I mean I work at a stable but that could change." He said without much real conviction. "I know you're sometimes short on gold so maybe if we sort of pooled our money you wouldn't have to do those things with men you don't really know." He offered clearly disapproving of her promiscuous ways.

She stared at him, rather surprised by what he had just said to her. "Kid...no offense, but I don't think I'm the courting type." She murmured, suddenly scooting away and promptly finding that she was no longer hungry. She set her plate aside as she looked away, feeling very nervous and, though she was loathe to admit it, afraid. "Besides...you don't want to be with a mercenary like me."
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:29 am

Brand listened to her and looked back down to his plate. "I just... don't find a lot of girls like you. You could have killed me, or turned me into the guard but instead you gave a stranger that had stolen your coinpurse a kindness... sort of. If you're really not interested I'll go but there's one thing I'm certain of." He said looking up at her. "I do want you, whether I should or not, I do." He said standing up to put his dish away.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:Brand listened to her and looked back down to his plate. "I just... don't find a lot of girls like you. You could have killed me, or turned me into the guard but instead you gave a stranger that had stolen your coinpurse a kindness... sort of. If you're really not interested I'll go but there's one thing I'm certain of." He said looking up at her. "I do want you, whether I should or not, I do." He said standing up to put his dish away.

She pulled Brand into her arms, placing her chin on his head and giving his forehead a quick peck as she rubbed his arms with her fingers. "Mmmm, I still remember that. That was a fun day." She smiled a moment, before looking away again. "Its not that I don't like you, its just...I don't think I'm the sort of person who can be with just one guy or girl. I tried it once," Here she harrumphed, "It got boring really fast, but more than anything else it felt stifling."

"Besides, even when I'm not getting paid for having some fun...some of the work I do is dangerous, illegal even. I can't ask a friend to get involved in that when I'm the one putting my neck on the line."
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:42 am

Brand listened to Candy hint about her past and nodded. "Well how about a business partner then... you could use some backup out there right?" He offered trying to remain close to her in some way. "I mean it would be more interesting then my job at the stables."
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:54 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:Brand listened to Candy hint about her past and nodded. "Well how about a business partner then... you could use some backup out there right?" He offered trying to remain close to her in some way. "I mean it would be more interesting then my job at the stables."

Candy shook her head. "Brand, I don't know if you'd be able to do some of the things I do. The jobs involving sex are some of the kinder ones...I don't always get hired to do something like mess with a bunch of paintings and steal some gold. Some of the stuff I get hired to do would get me killed if I'm not careful. Sure, it'd be nice to have back up..." She leans in and says "But then I'd also have to worry about your life as well. It wouldn't just be me going into danger, facing the risks on my own. If I mess up, I can accept that, because I'm the only one who gets screwed over because of it."

"Besides," And hear she moves over to him, pulling him into her breasts as she stroked his hair, "Just because I don't want to court you doesn't mean I don't want to come back home and find your smiling face waiting for me after every job."
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:48 pm

Brand nodded while listening to her but he was still frowning at the idea he couldn't help her. "I... well if your sure I'd be happy to look after your place while your out." He said sitting back up when she let him. "So any idea what job is next for you?" He asked.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:28 am

Hazard1325 Wrote:Brand nodded while listening to her but he was still frowning at the idea he couldn't help her. "I... well if your sure I'd be happy to look after your place while your out." He said sitting back up when she let him. "So any idea what job is next for you?" He asked.

She smiled, wrapping him in a tight hug as she nodded. "The Curator of the Museum has something for me to do, and I was thinking of asking the landlord if there was anything he could use some help with. Other than that...for the moment, my days are free to do whatever I feel like." As she says this, her hands rove across his body, one settling on his shoulder while the other begins to softly rub the inside of his thigh.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games