Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Akrovia - The Age of Steam [Kuragari]

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:26 am

The wolves gathered around the door and waited for her to walk inside before the first one jumped up planting its paws on her shoulders and forcing her back into the bars. Its member bounced happily in front of her thighs. It licked at her face covering it in wolf slobber while another sniffed at her sex licking her entrance. The other two paced waiting their turns, the wolf who she was face to face with licked at her breasts also covering them in saliva and sending a rush of need through her body from the stimulation.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 am

These wolves must really have needed to get off, because they didn't seem to listen to her as they pushed her back against the bars. She moaned as her breasts and pussy were licked at, even as she grimaced a bit at her face being covered in so much wolve slobber.

"Hey, calm down will ya? Give me a sec!" She rubbed at its member as she tried to push herself off the bars and move towards the center of the cage, her growing need giving her an idea as she put herself on all fours and wiggled her ass invitingly. "Come on, you need to get off and I'm horny, you know the drill."
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:12 am

Before Candy could even speak one of the wolves jumped onto her shoulders shoving its cock into her mouth. Another one wrapped its arms around her stomach and pushed inside of her in one easy thrust. The two of them double teamed her thrusting rapidly with animal instinct, her pussy was on fire from the sudden stimulation. She felt the one in front of her try and slide his knot into her mouth, the other one had already begun hilting into her each time. The other two whined as they watched what she presumed to be the alphas take their turn with her.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:46 am

Candy yelped in surprise when the cock was shoved in her mouth, but she was soon moaning around it like a whore as her pussy was also filled. The musk off these things was right in front of her, and she was breathing it in deeply. She almost felt like she was being pushed into heat, even though she herself wasn't a wolf. Eagerly, almost needingly she bucked back against the one trying to hilt into her. Her pussy was being so stretched...

A part of her wanted to fit her mouth around the knot in front of her, but she didn't think her mouth was big enough to pull that off. Plus, she did need to be able to breath if she was going to have fun with these things.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:08 am

The wolf on her back seemed to push deeper and deeper inside her until she felt his knot swell stretching her pussy. Warmth flooded her insides as he dumped a huge amount of cum inside her, more than she thought the animals would be capable of. The one in her mouth thrust forward and began his own climax spraying thick ropes of spunk down her throat and eventually over her face as he pulled out. Another stepped up and hopped on her shoulders, she had time for a quick breath before she was sucking off another wolf while the one behind her turned away waiting for the knot to deflate.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:00 am

Oh by the gods...she had so much cum in her...and this was only the beginning! After all, there was still one more, the one in her pussy was still shooting out, and as if to make this entire event crazier than it already was, she had been told to let them fire of SEVERAL loads. If she was capable of thinking straight at the moment, she would have wondered why in the nine hells she was doing this...but her brain was too clouded with her own lust, and the wonderful scent of their cum and musk didn't help matters. Even though the one behind her was simply waiting for his shaft to deflate, she kept rutting back against it, even as her first major orgasm came, she didn't stop sucking and rocking her hips.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:00 pm

The wolf behind Candy finally pulled himself loose and the other two began fighting over who got the next round with her. The one in her mouth happily thrust away seeming to grin down at her. Finally behind her the conflict was settled, one squirmed under her trying to enter her sex from the awkward angle while the other one mounted her dinging his member into her anus slowly sliding in before hugging her close and proceeding to thrust. The one under her would need some help getting in and didn't have a good angle for leverage. It was a little odd how intelligent these wolves were... but she didn't have much time to think about it as she felt a torrent of thick spunk begin to fill her throat.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Normal thought was out the window...right now all that mattered to Candy was getting stuffed full of wolf cock and eagerly taking in as much of their tasty hot cum as possible. She did her best to position herself so as to make things as easy as she could for the wolf moving beneath her, she didn't want the poor guy to miss out on the fun.

"More...More! Fuck me more! Mate me like the eager bitch I am! Fill me cover me, gods I want all your cum!" She slurred out after she had more wolf cum shot down her throat.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:40 am

The wolves continued to fuck Candy until she was absolutely covered in spunk, long thick strands hung off her body clinging to the ground under her. The wolves sat around her with grins on their faces as they were all tired out from the exercise... Vermille walked into the tent looking down at Candy. "Well you're still awake... so good job. Most of my hire on's either break from the pleasure or pass out and become permanent playthings." She dropped a sack of gold outside the cage. "When you're done there there's more work if you want... otherwise clean yourself up at the river."
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:54 am

Covered in wolf spunk and with her ass still in the air, panting heavily, Candy almost thought she HAD become a permanent plaything. The idea that if things went south in the city, that she could join up with these guys. If these wolves were like this, she couldn't imagine what some of the others were like.

It took her a moment to compose herself enough to exit the cage, leaving her gold next to her pile of clothes for the moment as she said to Vermille "If...If there's more...I can do another one I think...then I have to get going...but a quick dip...sounds good first."

The smell of the cum all over her was making her dizzy, and she was stumbling a bit. "I...might need help doing that actually." She said as she grabbed a tent pole for support.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:22 am

Vermille grinned grabbing Candy by the back of the neck and lifted her off the ground like a kittten and hauling her over to the river. She dunked Candy holding her down in the water for a few seconds before lifting her back up. The woman was definitely strong but her footing was a little off, if Candy wanted revenge she could probably get it.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:43 am

Candy sputtered a bit, and after a moment decided to get payback. She hadn't meant for the woman to simply lug her over to the river, and she'd been hoping for a few moments to relax and feel the flow of the river around her. So she twisted her foot around Vermille's ankle and pulled, dragging the Amazonian beast handler into the water with her, laughing along the way.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Candy hooked the large woman's ankle and to her surprise the woman didn't even budge. She grinned at Candy dunking her again and only letting her up for air after she takes in a big mouthful of river water. she finally tosses Candy aside on the bank of the river. "You're not very strong, I wouldn't press your luck like that, some people might get angry when you try to knock them over. And being a nice young lady most of them would take advantage of you if you gave them a reason." She said with a grin.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Candy's response was, well, rather childish, but since her original plan had failed, she decided she was still going to get back at the woman. She hadn't let the water out, and instead sent it spraying at her chest, the woman being a bit too tall for her to ensure aiming at her face would get her anywhere.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Vermille glared at her when she spat up water. "I was going to let you have another easy group to pleasure but I think I have something in mind for you." She drug Candy by her hair a short distance to one of the larger tents, she could see the outline of a large creature. Vermille shoved Candys face against the bars so she could stare up a a large reptilian creature with a hunched back that loomed over them. It's green scales shimered in the light and it grinned upon seeing the two of them. "Thats a dragon kin, they're the result of when humans and dragons mate, and they are incredibly remarkably fertile for a hybrid species... have fun." she said tossing Candy in the cage and locking it behind her.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:54 am

Candy wasn't sure if she should regret her choice or not as she was thrown into the cell with the dragon kin. She suddenly hoped that her contraceptive herbs would hold up to this, as she had been serious about not wanting to breed any of these things...even as her body grew aroused at the scent of need in the air. She decided she wasn't going to get out until she fucked the thing, so she strutted towards the center of the cage, rubbing her nether lips as she gazed at the hybrid. "Well? Are you going to fuck me or stare at me?"
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:44 am

To Candy's surprise it spoke to her. "So eager are you? Most females run and scream..." he said drawing out some of his soft consonants in an accent. "Have they trapped you here too?" Vermille had left as soon as Candy was in a cage, the creature in front of her didn't seem terribly interested in breeding at the moment, his fully erect cock was at face level with her even with him standing up strait and it was probably bigger than her arm. If it wanted to it could easily take her but was demonstrating some kind of restraint.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:25 am

"I'm not most females. And it does seem that Vermille has left me stuck in here...guess I shouldn't have tried to squirt her or knock her into water." She shrugs, not really concerned about it, though she was impressed by the size of this Dragon-kin, both in physical stature and the hard shaft he possessed.
Kuragari

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:55 am

The giant lizard smiled at her. "I like you human, but I have no desire to remain a prisoner in this cage. The runes outside these bars bind my strength, if you could remove them I would be able to go free... possibly to assist you in the future." He suggested, she looked up to the bars and saw the faint outline of Dwarven runes pulsing with power, tampering with those would probably be dangerous without someone who knew what they were doing.
Hazard1325

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:07 am

She shook her head. "I'm not a mage of any sort mister, I'm a Rogue and what little knowledge about magic I possess tells me messing with those without knowing what I'm doing will end VERY badly for me." She snorts, looking outside the cage. "Not that I wouldn't mind helping you, considering it'd probably piss of that panties too tight for her ass bitch, but unless you know yourself how to deal with them..." Which, she doubted, as if he knew how to break them he wouldn't be here.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games