Final Days [KnightVanilla]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Final Days [KnightVanilla]

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:20 am

"Don't play games little girl, I know you have met the mayor personally, no one who gets a private audience remains themselves for long. If he hasn't ensnared you already that's even better... I need a way to get close to him, and end his influence on this city. You do know what he is don't you?" He asks walking around Noah examining her like she was a piece of meat. "You're not very strong, maybe a decent shot but you can get us inside city hall can't you?"
Hazard1325

Re: Final Days [KnightVanilla]

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:15 am

"Oh for the love of god I don't even want to be part of this. I was only invited cause a ghoul attacked and bit me. Luckily I got Scot free without any kind of infection or turning and I can't exactly work for you when I don't even know what you want. I don't like working for anyone." Noah says stubbornly "If you would tell me what your goal is exactly then I'll consider helping you.... Also next time just ask its not like I won't listen. I'll hear what you say first then decline you..... Or not ugh. Just do me a favor and try not to mug me if you want something simple as a job request."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Private Games