Final Days [KnightVanilla]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Final Days [KnightVanilla]

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:40 am

"Not really... I mean I'm not the one sleeping around." she said with a smirk. "And if you must know there are quite a few things you can learn from the right books. Most of its garbage but a few things actually work like some potion brewing and summoning. I can get whispers from things outside this realm...or maybe dead people sometimes." She shrugs. "Most of the time I get nothing. So who's the lucky guy that finally got you to start acting like a girl?"
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 am

"Its just a guy that I'd rather keep secret!!!" She blurts out in embarrassment. Still feeling ashamed at how everyone had seen her more girlish. Even herself for that matter, however she couldn't help it part of her wanted to be noticed by him more. It took a while but she finally found a middle ground for her type of cloths. Being pantyhose, short shorts, t-shirt, turtle neck combo of clothing above her usual underwear. "So uh what have you heard around in terms of supernatural kind of stuff?" checking her phone on occasion to see if he would ever send her anything.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:23 pm

"Secret guy huh? Are you ashamed...?" She asked with a smile that quickly dropped away when Noah asked about the recent supernatural activity. "A lot of things are actually cropping up. Some stuff that hasn't been seen in thousands of years, cults, old mythical beings, secret orders that have been guarding humanity, blah blah blah." She said dismissing it with a wave of her hand. "Most of its garbage but the stuff that IS out there might be waiting for a good opportunity to come out. I've been able to call up more spirits this past week then in my entire career combined, even on past haloweens when its easier."
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:53 pm

"HEheheh wonder how many spirits you'd get this Halloween." Noah laughed trying to lighten the mood. "Well thanks for the info though I think I should head out to the shooting range I'll need a bit of practice. Try to stay safe okay?" She said as she left her friend hoping to pick up some morning after pills for later if she were to encounter the leader of the Wolf pack again. Now that she thought about it he never told her his name..... o god she slept with a guy who never gave her his name. Hopefully no else figures this out until she has a chance to secure him in a relationship. O god now she was thinking like a girl. Fighting off her more girlish thoughts she tries her best to take her strides like she used to. More masculine and lazy-ish.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:53 pm

As she went down to the shooting range Noah realized more and more men were staring at her even with the masculine front she normally put on. At the shooting range they gave her patronizing smiles but left her alone to fire her weapon at the target. Her aim was terrible today and she saw one instructor that glanced over considering whether or not she needed help. All of this staring had left her nervous which wasn't good while she was shooting.
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:36 pm

"Damn" Noah mutters to herself a bit angry that she was letting herself get distracted by all the starring. This was never a problem before but she had to suppose this would happen especially with the way the cloths clung to her body. For now however she keeps focusing attempting to shoot down her target hoping to improve sooner.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:10 pm

"Here let me help you with that..." She heard in her voice as a strong pair of hands griped hers pushing her into the familiar firing position that was taught to her when she first learned to shoot. She glanced back to see not the instructor but a large dark skinned man who looked like he frequented the gym. In fact he looked like he had more muscle in one arm then she did in her entire body. With his help she managed to hit the target on the next shot. "See? You just need to relax..." She found herself relaxing quite a bit in his arms a thought which also caused her a bit of alarm as she realized how easy it was to let a stranger get close to her.
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:31 pm

"I... Thanks..." She said nervously caught off guard by this man. As she had a hard time speaking with how physically close he was. "I... I'm just not used to everyone staring at me." Noah said quite unsure whether she should move away considering how rude it would be.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:31 pm

"Well with an outfit like that who wouldn't stare?" He asked with a laugh. "I'm not sure what you were going for but its a very odd combination to wear." He continued assisting her aim a few more times before letting her fire on her own. "If you need anymore help I'll be right over here." He said sitting down in a waiting area. Her next few shots were much more accurate than last time and she seemed to be in better shape mentally after she was allowed to calm down and not worry about some of the expressions on others faces as they eyed her skin.
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 am

Firing a few more magazines she walks over to the man that helped her. "Thanks I dont usually wear these kind of clothes but yeah. Color wise my clothes match and turtleneck sweaters are awesome." She says being defensive for her girl outfit. Although now that she thought about it this wasn't usual shooting gallery type clothing. Her attire was more for out to dinner or some club. Realizing this she starts to blush much more brightly.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:00 am

"Whatever you say... its getting late outside. You should probably head home unless you'd like some company on the way there?" He offered with a smile. "Streets seem to be more dangerous lately." His smile seemed genuine but she couldn't help but wonder what he really wanted from her... is this how normal girls thought all the time?
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:36 am

"Well.... I suppose company would be nice..." She said blushing. "But just for your information I.... Nevermind." As she says she was in a relationship. Now giving it much more thought that wolfoack guy never said they were in a relationship. Or even offered himself up in that way..... O god she had sex with a stranger... Wait didn't she think about this before.... Hmm its still coming as a shock to her as she was catching her breath from an internal panick attack from thinking too hard on this. "Just sure.... I could use company. Although if any friends come along I'm probably just gonna join them." She says not wanting to seem too swayed by him.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:29 am

"Whatever you say." He commented with a smile. Outside the city lights and sounds seemed somewhat dulled, the streets were almost silent, strange even for this town. The stranger accompanying her made no attempt at small talk, evidently fine with the silence. She heard a wolf howl somewhere in the distance but inside city limits.
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:42 am

Walking alone with this stranger who was kind enough to help her so far. Upon hearing howl of the wolf Noah jumped up remembering the encounter with the ghoul. Keeping her hand close to her holster as she looks back to the man. "Stay close.... I think something dangerous is near by." Making sure to keep close to him as she kept her eyes peeled for the creature that may be stalking them.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:18 am

"Lets just keep moving... if there were any cabs out I'd hail one but the streets seem strangely quiet tonight. Any idea why?" He asked reaching into his jacket presumably for his own concealed weapon. Before they were aware their assailant had moved in dark shapes emerged from the shadows. Noah saw two red eyes behind a black hockey mask and a strange mix of clothing and leather that looked like they were from a different era. In the dark figures hand was a short sword no more than a foot and a half but just as deadly as any blade she had ever seen.
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 am

"RUN!!!" She yelled at her companion aiming a couple of shots at his chest to daze him then going for the limbs to cripple him ensuring their escape. As she would turn to follow the man that chose to follow her on the street. Hoping he would be alright from all of this. Knowing full well she would never forgive herself if he got hurt because of being involved with her.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Noah fired four shots into the man and he slowly crumpled into a pile of ragged clothing while another slid a pipe over her neck from behind and began cutting off her air supply. She felt her legs lift off the ground from the strength of her assailant. Two more approached her pulling short blades aimed at her. Her friend had drawn a gun but he was already down on the ground being bludgeoned before he could get off a shot to help her.
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 am

Having five shots left within her pistol her aim was only one bullet for each of the bastards assaulting her. Once she shot the one with the blade and the one holding her. She would fire a quick volley at the ones attacking her friend. Pulling a clip before hand to reload as quickly as possible firing several more times to finish them off.
KnightVanilla

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:59 am

Noah fired a shot at the one holding her companion but after that darkness began to creep into her vision as she felt her muscles refusing to respond. Her attacker forced her to the ground where she passed out from the lack of air.

A cold splash of water awakened her and she found her wrists tied above her head hooked up to the ceiling like a punching bag. In front of her were two of the thugs that had grabbed her, one was bleeding heavily from the gut shot she had given him but he was standing upright despite the wound. A new man was in the room with her, a tall man that looked to be from somewhere in Asia. He smiled as he saw she was awake. "Awake just on time. I trust you found the thralls capable combatants?"
Hazard1325

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 am

As darkness started surrounding her she could only think of how weak she felt... Waking up to be a captive to some strangers she found it rather annoying for her to be attacked out of no where. "First of all why the hell did you even attack me. As far as I'm concerned I literally did nothing to call for you stupid attention." She said her voice strained from the anger she felt.
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games