Tsai-Kuragari-Guardians of Faile

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tsai-Kuragari-Guardians of Faile

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:33 am

Tsai Wrote:The woman didn't look dangerous as Lara got closer to the bee girl and she didn't want to risk an encounter so she tries her best to sneak by without the girl noticing.

Despite your attempts at sneaking past her, as your just beginning to pass the left side of her, a lilting voice speaks up. "Ooohh...how rude...you won't even say hi to little ol' me. You do know rude people have to be punished, don't you?"

Turning around, you see she has hopped off her flower, and is sashaying towards you. Her wings are buzzing hypnotically, and you note that her stinger is now poking out of her bee-like abdomen.
Kuragari

Postby Tsai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:46 am

"Woah, woah back up, i don't wanna hurt you." Lara readies her daggers, but only does so to scare the bee lady away from her. "Look I'm just trying to get out can we talk about this."
Tsai

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:01 am

Tsai Wrote:"Woah, woah back up, i don't wanna hurt you." Lara readies her daggers, but only does so to scare the bee lady away from her. "Look I'm just trying to get out can we talk about this."

(GM Roll-8)

The bee-girl seems to consider this...for about five seconds. She shakes her head at you. "No...I'm afraid if you'd really wanted to talk, you would have come up and said hi. Now I'm gonna have to punish you, and your going to be a good girl and accept it!"

She lunges at you, managing to knock one of your daggers out of your hand and next to a nearby bush. She smiles at you and says "Come on, just let me punish you and then we can get to the fun part."
Kuragari

Postby Tsai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 am

Lara tries her best to fight off the be girl using her last dagger to slash at the woman. "Look! In just trying to get out!" She swings furiously at the bee girl, hopefully she can clip her damn wings.
Tsai

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:22 am

Tsai Wrote:Lara tries her best to fight off the be girl using her last dagger to slash at the woman. "Look! In just trying to get out!" She swings furiously at the bee girl, hopefully she can clip her damn wings.

(GM Roll- Natural 1 :shock: )

Unfortunately for you, she easily catches your wrist and twists it just right to cause enough pain to make you drop your weapon, then she begins gently rubbing it as she hums and coos to you, sashaying closer until she pulls you against her, nearly pressing your face into her breasts...before twirling you around and bringing your other hand behind your back to join the ones she's holding. She then pushes you down to the ground, face in the grass as it tickles your nose. She quickly pulls your lower garb off, taking a moment to inspect your ass and revealed pussy.

"Hmm...I like what I see. Still, its time for punishment."

She then pulls her hand back, and delivers a smack to your right ass-cheek.

"Bad Girl! Good girls say hi to pretty ladies when they see them! Bad!" She says, her tone chiding, almost as if she was talking to a pet, or a child, as she delivers a smack to your other cheek.
Kuragari

Postby Tsai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:27 am

Lara winces in pain as a tear escapes her eyes. Her ass and pussy exposed to the cool air of the hall, her ass started to burn more and more as the bee woman hit her though. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please let me go." She unconsciously wiggles her ass for the woman as she lays there utterly dominated.
Tsai

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:53 am

Tsai Wrote:Lara winces in pain as a tear escapes her eyes. Her ass and pussy exposed to the cool air of the hall, her ass started to burn more and more as the bee woman hit her though. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please let me go." She unconsciously wiggles her ass for the woman as she lays there utterly dominated.

"Hmm...now why would I let a bad girl like you go? I'm not quite sure you've learned your lesson yet." She gives a you few more smacks as she kneels behind you, though she still towers above you in the position your in. One hand starts to tease the outer folds of your sex, petting it as she looks you way, a coy smile on her face.

"Why don't you prove to me that you understand you've learned your lesson. I'll let you get up and go back over to the side you came from, and I'll sit and be my own adorable self with this lovely little flower, and you can show me you've learned to show proper manners. Otherwise..." SMACK, SMACK! She spanks you again, making it rather clear what will happen if you don't behave.
Kuragari

Postby Tsai » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 am

Lara nod quietly, some tears of pain streaming down her face as she picks herself up, still naked from the waist down. She doesnt even bother picking up her daggers too scared to be punished by this woman. At the end of the hall Lara looks back eyeing the woman as she slowly makes her way through the hall again."H-hi...Im Lara, ma'am, do you know the out?"
Tsai

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:12 am

75% Willpower (-5 for complying with the Bee-girls request)
Tsai Wrote:Lara nod quietly, some tears of pain streaming down her face as she picks herself up, still naked from the waist down. She doesnt even bother picking up her daggers too scared to be punished by this woman. At the end of the hall Lara looks back eyeing the woman as she slowly makes her way through the hall again."H-hi...Im Lara, ma'am, do you know the out?"

The bee-girl purses her lips, and after a moment says "Well, that's better than just passing by I suppose." She then gives you a sultry smile as she goes on. "Well Miss Lara, I'm Eneeva, and the way out...hmm...I think you'll need to do something for me if I'm going to show you the way out..."
Kuragari

Postby Tsai » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 am

"But..I need to get out of here soon, please can we work this out later.." Lara tries her best to plead with the woman, she was so domineering and she did not wanna receive her ire
Tsai

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Tsai Wrote:"But..I need to get out of here soon, please can we work this out later.." Lara tries her best to plead with the woman, she was so domineering and she did not wanna receive her ire

The Bee-girl smiles again at you, shifting her body so as to accentuate her sexiest bits. "Oh, you have plenty of time Lara darling. Do this little favor for me, and then you'll be right on out of here. You'll even avoid most of the dangers of this place."
Kuragari

Postby Tsai » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:52 am

"W-what is it you want..." Lara says apprehensively, slowly making her way to her daggers trying to not seem like a threat. Slowly bending over to pick up her daggers showing off her cleavage for the bee woman.
Tsai

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:27 pm

73%
Tsai Wrote:"W-what is it you want..." Lara says apprehensively, slowly making her way to her daggers trying to not seem like a threat. Slowly bending over to pick up her daggers showing off her cleavage for the bee woman.

"For starters, you sexy little thing, you can keep away from your weapons. Its impolite to handle weapons in the presence of a friendly host." She says, glaring at you and wiggling her fingers as she smacked the more solid part of the flower, causing a loud sound that reminded you that this woman was more than willing to punish you if you didn't play her game.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games