Kuragari+Philosopher; Space Walk

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Kuragari+Philosopher; Space Walk

Postby Philosopher » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:11 am

I had to make a very good effort to not coo at how adorable my little partner was taking her first rape, going for clinical disinterest instead of raging or sobbing about the event like usual people do. I had definetly gone murderous on any and all specimens from the race (a hideous, hideous three-limbed gekko with a shlong the size of a human forearm) and almost caused them to go extinct before my master Aeerya reined him back in.
"I'm sorry to say kiddo but that kind of info is normally omitted from public reports. Something to do with some kind of alien probes conspiracy or something that would just cause too much trouble. I myself have run into quite a few species that naturally propagate through foreign hosting; they carry an always loaded litter of embryos, however for whatever reason they adapted to reproduction by using other species as mothers. I'm pretty sure that Alraune was just a bit too experienced and figured you out a lot easier than other wildlife that would have remained a lot more hostile."
Although I grimace at the fact that I would have to carry Candy back to the base, not for being a prick but because she was absolutely covered in some kind of weird precum like she'd just gotten out of an alien orgy, I suck it up and don't hesitate to pick the dead-tired woman up in a bridal carry, aided by my mantis.unit to generate more lift around her abused crotch and make the trip easier without having to take pains to ensure that egg didn't hurt her. That will definetly require some special grease to pop out...
""We also can't forget some rather unique individuals can develop the ability to naturally wield plasma. The fact whatever bred you has this natural adaptation is pretty disturbing; we'll have to wear heavier suits if we're going to be waltzing around this pit. And really, I thought you wer an Asyrobiologist not a Xenobiologist?" I continue as I begin making my way back to camp. Although the fact that we may be stalked by some animal predator capable of shooting natural plasma kept me overly cautious (neither Candy or I were wearing our suits and we'd pretty much die if said creature dropped on us). Thankfully no trouble arises and we make our way to the jungle border without issue, coming out significantly closer to camp. I promptly carried my abused elf to the medical bay and laid her down on a gurney, however instead of leaving her alone to the medbot's mercies I wave it away before I sit down on a stool and pry her legs apart to get a better view of the egg crowning her vagina. I touch gently around the folds, applying slight pressure on different spot around the labia in an attempt to determine just how stuck it was. "How does that feel? Is the thing stuck fast or can we try to nudge it out?"
"And no, I definetly won't let you go near one of those things again. You have one right inside your pussy now, we'll induce the birth and growth and you'll observe that small one until it grows too large to control. We also have to check whether that oily substance currently covering every inch of your body; I dunno if you noticed but whatever it is, its changing your skin pigmentation. Your skin is turning darker, hopefully its just cosmetic. That way I can just scrape the thing off you and use it myself; an ebony skin tone will definetly help put on this planet."
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:30 am

Candy made a mental note to herself to personally make copies of her logs and findings on this beast. While she was sure the UNE thought they were doing a good thing keeping such info from the public, she had a feeling that this secret had resulted in numerous people, explorers and otherwise, having to learn it the hard way.

"What a pleasant secret. Any other lovely pieces of information I need to know about?"

The idea of animals learning to wield plasma was in of itself a disturbing thing, something she hadn't been aware of despite her having studied the entire quadrants many species at least once. She suddenly wondered if such species were normally exterminated due to the danger they posed.

When they reached the camp and she was set down, she shivered at your touches, a quiet moan managing to sneak its way out of her lips. She gives you an apologetic look as she said "Sorry...I feel very sensitive right now. As for the seed..." She experimentally clenched her vaginal muscles around it, and found that it was somewhere in an annoying medium. "Bit of both. I think if I push on it and you pull, it should come free."

At this point, she decided to give him a quick glare and said "Fair warning, any birth jokes and I reserve the right to hit you over the head."

She frowns as she looks at the gunk covering her. "Honestly, I don't know what exactly it is, but to be safe we should definitively get it off. Make sure to put it in a secure case so I can check it out and make sure its...not dangerous at least before you decide to go lathering up with it. The oil from earlier not enough for you I take it?"

As she begins to push on the seed, trying to shove it out, she remembers something. "We'll need to go back, the scanner is damaged, which means we got a blind spot in our sensor grid."
Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:50 am

"I can't recall, conspiracy buggers were right when the government liked to hide loads of stuff and most of it is just silly to cover in the first place, such as foreign-hosting reproduction. If I get a reminder I'll make a point of telling you posthaste, but for now I got nothing to tell." I was pretty certain she was being sarcastic and din't actually expect a reply, but the point is we contracted Tomb Raiders received relatively high clearance levels to do our job and leave the red tape to the politicians back home. It had pissed off quite a few men and women I knew to learn that some quality finds they made were hushed up and they didn't get the chance to milk out as much value as they could from their efforts, and I was certain Candy caught my subtle hint of the government really being as paranoid as some conspiracy theorists called them out to be.
"Hmm, fine let's go with that, and your order is duly noted mistress," I mumble as I begin to pull lightly at the egg. It was an easier task than usual as although the implant was a shiny white and oval in appearance it was still a seed in nature and a lot tougher than the norm. What I had to watch out for was harming Candy in any way, and at first I actually didn't touch the egg but kept fondling her lower lips to get her excited and thus begin dripping and dilating, to make removal easier, however I'm sure that after the abuse she suffered she was a great deal sore and felt more pain than pleasure in the act.
Also I wanted to avoid harming the gg as much as I could, as I was definetly excited at the idea of investigating our very own pet monster- I had already ordered one of the many service drones to fetch me a suitably large pot with tilled soil from the jungle in which we would plant the seed. I'd leave stirring up a suitable growth hormone to my partner, as that was her field. I was more for dusting off relics, thank you.
I definetly can't supress the blush her jab at my failure of a concubine agreement earlier was, but I decide to ignore it (it wasn't as silly in my opinion, but I wasn't in the mood to fight) so instead I focused on the more meaningful part of her talk. "That blindness will be an issue, but I guess we can spare a service drone to fill the gap, at least only for tonight. First thing tomorrow we will be repairing that beacon, and we'll also need to patrol the others and check just how hidden they are where they landed. I'm pretty sure most of the day tomorrow will be eaten up traipsing around the permiter and trapping it against the local fauna. And apparently flora as well, given your recent breeding."
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 am

Candy is too tired to comment on the Mistress bit, deciding to save talking about that in greater detail later.If it came down to it, she'd tell him he was free to believe the agreement was in place, but that didn't mean she'd be following it.

She nodded at his comments about the actions for tomorrow. Right now, she was feeling somewhat tired, and a nap would probably be a good idea after they got the seed out.

Which...was about now as it finally came loose and popped out. Candy let out a sigh of relief, visibly relaxing on the medbed as she placed a hand over her head. "Oh Liva*...what have I gotten myself into."

*Liva, Elvaren Goddess of Adventure
Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:19 am

I neglect to hear my partner's swear as I instead focused all of my attention on the orange-sized white seed in my hands. The coloration was definetly that of a chicken egg, however it was nowhere near as fragile due to being a block of wood. A service drone carrying a tray upon which lay the pot I'd requested came firth, and I quickly dug out the tilled mud to plant the seed before waving the drone away.
"Time to tuck each other in I believe," I say softly as I pick up my already dozing elf before moving towards the bedroom on the shuttle. A regular double bed room with a closet and dresser on each side, I merely toss the soiled jumpsuit as well as my own loincloth into the washbin, leaving the both if us bare, before I drag Candy to the restroom. There I lay her out on a towel on the floor and then proceed to cleanse Candy's skin from the oil, doing the best I can to rub the excess off and keeping the filthy towels in a sealable sterile bag so she could research the chemical later. U had already slathered enough oil away earlier in the medbay, a service the medbot had done while I acted as the middle maid, I believe was the phrase. I myself only required a bit if washing on my legs, as I wasn't as filthy, before I then leave Candy in her bed and drop dead in my own.

Time skip to after tomorrow noon, Candy's body is one tone darker, becoming a light chocolate color. Badou and Candy have repaured the beacon and ensured that the others would not be destroyed as well as trapping the perimeter agaibst the wildlife. Last post for tonight, oyasumi nasai!
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:02 am

It had been two days since Candy had been raped by the beast in the jungle, and while she was still upset that it had gotten that far, there was a part of her that couldn't help but think back happily to the amount of pleasure it had given her, having that ovipositor vibrating within her as it filled her with seeds. A tiny part of her mind was even subconsciously considering that, when their 'pet' version had grown to full size and they had to let it out, to have some fun with it. If nothing else, it would ensure she had another one to continue her study.

So far, she had spent most of her time going over the oil like substance. She had determined that it was not merely something that could change one's skin tone (something she was working on reversing...at the very least she didn't want to be too dark, a nice light tan though...) but was also a sort of...calling card you could say, for the beasts. It helped mark a being as being suitable for mating, if the fact that during the other day's trek they had attracted the attention of several more of the things was anything to go by. She had already told Badou not to use any of it to try and make him tanner than he was, not unless he wanted to be considered fertile to the Alraune.

The seed was proving more troublesome to analyze, and she suspected it might be another day or two before she could work up a growth hormone to encourage it to mature faster (she was not annoyed by this because it meant more time before she could screw one again, no siree)

As for her partner, she had yet to see him this morning as she puttered about in the lab, studying other samples they had acquired in their trip the previous day.In regards to that deal of his, she had essentially taken to ignoring it, and was trying to encourage him to not call her mistress by not replying unless he used her name. He hadn't yet taken her up on her offer, no doubt in part because of what had happened to her, which she was thankful for.

Setting aside a sample she had finished analyzing and cataloging, she turned her attention back to the seed, trying to gain more knowledge about it as she ran intensive scans of both it and the DNA she had been able to extract.
Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 am

I was currently working out my frustration against the local wildlife, making liberal use of the saber-hacks to cut down one of the older trees beside the base camp. It was mainly a distraction to keep me from making any untoward moves on my recovering partner; apparently, the oil she'd almost been drowned in wasn't just a physical mark but also a hormonal one, and the lingering smell was driving me nuts!
So, I had taken to avoiding any prolonged contact with Candy since her rape and poured all my concentration into finishing the camp. Already the insane workload had paid off and a week long process was done in three days. The perimeter was set with both secured beacons and loads if traps, which I made a point of checking daily in the morning (we did receive airdrops from headquarters, however if we wanted to eat anything more luxurious than rations we had to start testing out recipes with the local foodstuff. Candy was already putting her career to use into identifying what we could eat or not). The service drones and I had also setup a workshed with the local wood, as the shuttle bay didn't have space for anything else (it was occupied with a drone repair station and an armored buggy we'd make use of later into the tour to travel deeper into the jungle). I was setting up my personal workshop inside the shed, where I'd skin any catches to make leather and a carpentry station to make furniture we needed to other stuff we may make of the local environment. Sadly, my passion for archeology was something I rarely got to practice unless I lucked out and found a ruin, so I was usually delegated to manual labor while kt partner got to be geeky as we should.
However, even if I pitched myself into my work I could not get Candy's nude figure out of my head and my balls demanded relief. Making sure I was in complete privacy, I vanished into the undergrowth so I could rub the frustration away. Hopefully nothing would interrupte before I finished.
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:50 am

(Roll-9)
A good ten minutes into her study of the seed hadn't revealed much else, the computer taking its darn time to study the DNA of the Alraune. As she cast a glance towards it, she suddenly felt her stomach growl, and she quickly made for the kitchen, grabbing several bags of various local herbs, and a few fungi and fruits she'd already confirmed to be edible by both Elvaren and humans. She brought a hand up to the earpiece she was wearing, pressing down as she opened a channel to you.

"Badou? Just letting you know I'm going to cook up some breakfast. Shouldn't take long."

She wasn't an expert at cooking, but her mother had taught her well enough that when she was on her own she could do a decent job. The main problem was figuring out what went well with what. The only thing she was thankful for was a rather tongue in cheek file she'd found on the computers listing all the creative things one could do with field rations, which so far had made the last two days meals more pleasant then she would have expected.
Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Excellent, while Candy stirred up some grub (she was a dab hand at making decent rations) I could finally take care of my anxiety. The way I was going to do so was rather pathetic in my mind, but I didn't have any other alternative less I forced myself on Candy, whom was recovering already from being used as a host, or force myself on the local wildlife and I would never stoop to being that desperate. I ensured I was well out of line of sight from the shuttle and huddled behind a tree before I unzipped my jeans and allowed both them and my boxers to drop to my ankles.
Even if I masturbated and shot off a load or two, this would only keep a lid on my libido. I was pretty sure that this would become a daily event, at least until I believed Candy was sufficiently recovered enough from her trauma (what little there appears to be, it seems she was ignoring it quite daintly) so I could follow up on that deal she offered me. Then I suppose I'd try and seduce her, and we'd allot an entire day to debauchery so we could better focus on our work after...!
I was just about to reach my peak when a sudden rustle from the nearby bush startled me. I let out a manly yelp as I whirled around, however my legs got stuck in my jeans and I instead tumbled to the ground entangled in my own clothes. Damnit, what happened to the perimeter grid? Did it malfunction again or was there something screwing around with the alert system?
In my panic I only kept fumbling with the pants and didn't make any progress to getting up on my feet, barely managing to get onto my knees when whatever it was that had been stalking me finally decided to attack and pounced on me, pinning me back on the ground.

OOC: Now its your turn to control the monster Kuragari-san. Hope you come up with something good!
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 pm

The creature pinning you to the ground is obviously strong, with its ability to keep you pinned down. However, things are about to take an odd turn, as you feel the beast press itself into you...and you feel two rows of breasts pressing into your back. Something soft and fuzzy lazily moves along your legs as you start to hear purring just above your ear, which is promptly licked.

Turning your head so you can see what has entrapped you, you find yourself looking at a green furred felinoid* with alternating darker spots along her coat, who possesses two sets of breasts, the top row being C-Cup while the bottom row is B. She isn't wearing anything, and a quick look into her eyes leaves you with the feeling that she is likely more animal than intelligent being.

It purrs softly into your ear before giving it a lick, and then begins to try and roll you over so she can gain access to what she is seeking...which if the smell she's exuding is any indication is your hard cock.

More feline-like than human, but could be classified as humanoid
Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:39 pm

I can't help the utter look of shock that crosses my face when I realize my assailant is actually some kind of creature right out of some perverted furry comic. Not to mention just how bloody strong the thing is, as no matter just which way I try to push myself off the ground I can't seem to find the leverage to get some kind of advantage. Not to mention the bit of cringing coming from my still standing mast; I had fortunately not landed on it when I tumbled to the floor however right now it was pressing rather uncomfortably into the dirt under both of our weights.
And then it goes and licks my ear like that, and I give off a manly whimper as I realize just what the hell the cat-girl really wanted. Gods, I was so tempted to just let her have her way with me and achieve an ultimate release just like Candy did with that breeder flower, however my wounded pride demanded I be the dominant in this tussle.
Player Action, Buck: (Roll 11, Badou suceeds with negative consquence)
Snarling, I coil my legs and give as strong a buck I can to get the amorous feline off of my back, however performing the manuever ruins my balance and I flop back to the ground back-first. The alien female roars back right on top of me, however I do manage to activate my ever present Mantis.Unit and now have a better chance of fighting back.
Player Action, Grab: (Roll 8, Badou fails with one positive consequence)
Despite my now available limbs however I fail to react in time before the now irritated and even more horny cat gets inside of my guard and slams me flat, although I do barely manage to get my two human hands between us to hold her off at least slightly, although I'm certain that with her superior strength that wouldn't hold her off for long. Even now she was closing the distance between us, from arm-length to elbow-length.
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 pm

The feline lets out a stings of meows, hisses, grrs, and a few purrs as she tries to throw herself atop you. Her eyes are wild, and you have a feeling that you've managed to irritate it as it begins to bring its greater strength to bear against you...so much so in fact, that your MANTIS unit is actually complaining about the stress. This is the least of your worries as you feel several drips of what can only be her sex juices fall atop your pelvis. A quick glance confirms it, and it seems this thing really wants, or needs, to fuck and fuck hard if the torrent of love juices that is flowing from that thing is any clue.

(Roll for Feline-19)

With a grunt, she manages to throw off your MANTIS units arms, sweep aside your arms, and slam herself atop your dick. She lets out a loud shrill purr of delight, and you can feel her inner walls clamping, not clenching, down upon you as she begins to bounce herself upon your rod.
Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:27 pm

"Oh gods above!" I groan out, overwhelmed by the sensation of my shaft buried inside the alien's snatch, both out of the immense pleasure of being inside a willing and desperately clamping pussy and slight pain at the rough penetration which only heightens the pleasant buzz filling my mind. I am so lost in the pleasure my brain almost blanks out, after so long holding my libido in that it roars out and overwhelms any rationality I had left, and I am most certainly struck dumb with crossed eyes and lewd panting, a small dribble of drool pools out of the corner of my mouth.
Player Action, Resist Orgasm: (Roll 9, event fails)
The sudden enclosure coupled with my previous stimulation are enough to make my meatstick begin spraying the woman's insides with my cum, and as I was nowhere near the creature's womb the cum merely goes up the catgirl's cannal then slides back out of the alien vagina wrapped around my cock and drips to the ground, wasted. I am so out of sync with reality that I fail to realize that I was so backed up that the feline's own juices coupled with my just spent seed is enough to form a small puddle right below my ass where our crotches are connected.
Player Action, Resist Libido (Roll 9, Event Fails)
I take some time to spiral back to the earth as my lust is finally sated slightly by the explosive creampie, however my meat stick is still standing tall and is actually slightly thicker than usual, throbbing painfully ready to continue the job. I test my arms slightly and feel them respond sluggishly, and a rogue almost manic smile must have appeared on my face as the horny cat rears back slightly startled. All reasoning has left and libido takes full reign on my body, and it demands that I thoroughly satisfy myself with the willing female before me.
Player Action, Dominate: (Roll 17, Badou suceeds)
Using the creature's surprise and new leverage available from my Mantis.unit, I manage to roll the two of us over and now I am the one pinning the assailant to the ground. My penis pulsates within her, and the new power I have over her makes me even more excited before I begin rutting the catgirl, using all of the techniquesI have learned to get as deep within her cannal as I can, unsing the new position to the fullest while my Mantis limbs keep the feline flat to the ground as well as stimulate her breasts and cup her ass.

I'm starting to think that dice program you suggested is the work of some clairvoyant pervert. It just gives me the rolls for the best smut! What the hell?
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:35 am

I have noticed that before, yes.

The feline alien is startled at first, but since your now a willing (of sorts) participant, she goes over to the submissive side easily, mewling loudly in ecstatic joy as you roughly pound into her with relentless energy, the result of pent up lust finally having a vessel with wish to unleash itself. Every sound she makes as you slam your rod into her tight welcoming snatch is music to your ears, and you intend to give her exactly what she is looking for.

You feel her muscles beginning to clamp down even tighter upon you as she reaches her own climax, and it actually becomes somewhat difficult to continue rapidly thrusting in and out of her, as her snatch is obviously trying to milk your shaft dry so her womb can be filled and that natural instinct to breed can be satisfied. Soon enough, your limit is reached, and with one strong thrust you bottom out completely within her, pressing up against the entrance to her womb as you blast load after load of sticky hot seed into her hungry maw.

It is at this point that you feel a slight pinching around the base of your cock, and you suddenly realize that this alien's muscles are literally keeping you locked inside her as she continues to happily bounce her hips against you even as the last shots of cum are drawing to a stop. Seems one load isn't enough for this cat-girl as she looks up at you lustfully.
Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:35 am

"You're one horny Lil minx huh? Greedy too if you want all I can offer. Very well then, this Badou will be generous and paint you white with his seed!"
Invigorated by the of so lewd sight of the begging female beneath me, I decide to up the ante. It's a bit awkward as I can't free myself from the feline's snatch, however I manage to lever myself back up onto my feet, supporting the alien on my lap and thighs where I continue to pound into her midair. The movement causes the catgirls two sets if breasts to bounce oh so lewdly and also allows me more range to stick my mast deeper into her bud, however I tire too quickly to continue the primal pounding and use a nearby tree to act as an impromptu wall to fuck her against until I orgasmed yet again and splatter the creature's womb white.
We'd basically follow this routine for the next hour, with me assuming poses that would allow me as deep a penetration I could achieve and once I began to reach my peak I'd either lay her down or press her against a tree so I could gush into the felines pussy without issue, taking a five minute break to catch my breath before continuing the rut.
I managed to come to a peak three more times before dropping exhausted to the ground, content to let the equally satisfied female to nuzzle sleepily against my chest, still stuck fast onto my rather limp penis. I'd gone overboard and getting my meatstick up again would enduce too much pain for me to even think of quickie and I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk straight for a few days, may spend all of tomorrow with an icepack, but gods did I feel proud and manly. I bet my partner was just as sore too, as while she had filled my back with scratches I had fondled her breasts and ass roughly with my artificial limbs to the point they must be sore as hell too.
Still, I suppose I should check in with my partner, after all I'd need a gurney to get back, as well as a collar for our newest specimen. I lift a shaky hand to press down on my collar to send a short message to Candy, basically asking for a pickup for both me and another capture.
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:58 am

It took a while, but eventually a drone came along with a gurney, followed closely by Candy, whose face went blank as she saw the sight of you and the latest capture. The feline was still fast asleep atop you, though now her hold on your pecker had loosened enough that you were certain you could relieve yourself of her. As the drone carefully lifted her off and placed her in a stasis tube, Candy offered a hand to you and helped you up, though she made sure to get your pants on first, her expression neutral the entire time.

As the two of you make your way back towards camp, Candy finally speaks as she asks, "So what happened. I'd prefer not to make assumptions if you don't mind."

"Oh, and your breakfast is cold. Not sure how good it will taste reheated."

Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:18 am

[color=dark green]"What happened she asks. Well, basically just the reverse if what happened to you; let my guard down for a minute or two and suddenly I had an overly amorous feline begging for a ramming,"[/color] I state as I am helped onto the medical bed. I was too tired to fire back anything else at the moment, as well as to notice my partner's rather neutral tone.
[color=dark green]"As you can tell,"[/color] I motion to the cum now seeping out from the dozing cat's folds, [color=dark green]"I being a hearty male who was suffering from blue balls due to a too sexy for her own good elf eagerly rose to the challenge and pumped her full if seed. You should be happier though; whatever this thing is, it completely validates your theory if the local wildlife being artificially modified."[/color]
It indeed was the case. The flower beast may have developed naturally in this environment, however there was no chance in hell my own rapist (or rapee, given just how thoroughly I dominated her instead?) was a natural product.
[color=dark green]"Too humanoid to be natural, a womb that clenches at the entrance, her thinner structure and large breasts not at all practical for a jungle climate? Yeah, she's a Modded Species."[/color]
Modded was a general term for any and all specimens that existed naturally in some planet, but are caught and then messed with at the genetic level in specialized labs either out of curiosity or to enduce a particular service or role. The catgirl was obviously modified to be some kind of sex slave of some kind.
However. the best if all in this situation? I reveal the fact to my partner with a worn yet excited smile. [color=dark green]"For there to be Modded species on this planey , even descendants of them, means someone else has been here. Someone with the technology to pursue genetic modification, and would have settled a local laboratory for research"
"Candy, we may be on a planet with ruins!"[/color]
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:05 am

Need to fix your post, it not showing up as green.

Candy frowns at you. "Its not my fault I'm sexy, you can blame my mother. Actually, I hope you never meet her, you might not be able to keep it in your pants." She says, half-jokingly and half-serious. She seems to be at least getting used to your libido, even if you haven't actually taken her yet.

Still..."What kind of weirdo would be messing with alien genetics like this? A plant-beast that has to incubate its seeds in woman, sex-hungry felinoids? Should I be worried about what else we might encounter on this dustball?"

A thin smile does form on her face when she see's you getting excited by the thought of ruins, though she does say "I wouldn't get too excited yet...any ruins left here might be nearly reclaimed by nature, as the sensors didn't pick up any artificial structures on the way into the athmosphere. Though, seeing how erratic the scanners are acting..."

She then explains to you that on her way out here to check on you, she stopped by one of the nearby scanners, carefully avoiding another of the plant beasts. She'd found the scanner to be intact, and working perfectly, but something was intermittently messing with its broadcast.

"I wasn't able to pinpoint what's causing the interference, not my area of expertise, but maybe you can figure something out."
Kuragari

Postby Philosopher » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:26 am

[color=dark green]"After two failures when we already checked the beacons, I'm going to say that the grid isn't failing but that, somehow, the local creatures just aren't being detected. Or at the least the Modded species aren't, given that the scanners are picking up a lot of the smaller wildlife. We'll have to report it anyway, see if we can get the fleet to send an engineer. I may know how to do minor repairs , but this kind of trouble is beyond me"[/color]
We've finally arrived at the shuttle at this point, and I directed the gurney to take me and our new specimen to the cleansers so we could wash ourselves off. [color=dark green]"Hopefully, if we do find any ruins they'll be underground, a reason why orbital scan didn't detect them, and they'll be in better shape than usual. Once we finish up replacing the perimeter we could go looking for it, it'd be more worth our while. If it is a genetic lab imagine just how much that would help your research! And I will actually have a chance to ply my trade of archeology ."
You are also right though. We should be more careful wen exploring, we can't tell just how many modded creatures are out there, and whether they've begun influencing natural wildlife. Hopefully we aren't on some kind of Rape Garden."[/color]
Are gardens were generally planets modified to fit a fetish niche, filled with modded species designed for sexual pleasures of all kinds. Three such planets had been identified, and were under the control of The Fae, the foremost Nymphos of the Universe, an entire space-faring race with tech that even revolved molesting the users.
Philosopher

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:35 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Gameplan- Do a big post dealing with her deciding to mate willingly with the plant monster (I liked that if you can't tell) and her returning to camp, this time with no extra baggage. Then do the time skip. More misadventures later.

Candy shook her head at the mention of Rape Gardens. "I'd heard rumors of such places...I really hope we aren't on something like that."

Candy leaves the room briefly, and then comes back with a plate of food, steam rising from it. "Here's your breakfast, you can eat it once you get cleaned up." As she turns to leave however, you notice something. Her cheeks are flushed, and every so often as she walks you notice her body tremble slightly.

"I'm going to go run a diagnostic to double check and make sure somethings not wrong with the systems themselves. At least then we can rule that out so the engineer doesn't bother us with the standard questions."

She leaves the room, and goes off to the cockpit to run the simulation. All the while, she tries not to move much, as ever since she breakfast she'd been feeling very sensitive and aroused. It was actually starting to bother her, and had Badou not been so dried out, Candy might have considered asking him to help relieve her of her growing arousal. She had a feeling that one of the herbs she'd used cooking breakfast might be an aphrodisiac...though none of them had shown up as such on her scans. Perhaps it was too herbs interacting with each other that resulted in this effect...

The diagnostic proved to find nothing wrong with the system, so unless someone had somehow messed with the internal systems, it was obvious an outside source. With that done, she sighed and returned to her lab, intent on finishing some small projects she had been working on, chiefly salves and such to counter the changes her episode with the plant monster had caused to her body.

(roll-13)

After a few hours of work, she finished her work on them, smiling as she looked at the small containers that she had just finished fabricating. Within them was a salve to counteract darkening of her skin, though it would take multiple applications to bring it back to normal, should she desire to do such. It would also lower the hormonal marking of the plant monsters on her skin. The other was not a salve, but full of pills. She had determined after taking some of the strange honey that had been left in her head that, aside from a somewhat addictive chemical in it, it had been the source of her bust's growth by half a cup. Taking the pill would currently nullify the chemical's effect on her body and mind, though the computer had said that if one was in constant contact with the alien honey, it would simply reduce ones dependence on it.

Unfortunately, by this point, she was feeling rather horny, and her eyes kept darting over to where the seed had been planted, recalling all the wonderful sensations that being screwed by those things had brought to her. The ovipositor vibrating within her slick pussy...

She tried to shake the thought that was emerging in her head off, but she just couldn't get it out of her head, and each attempt to do so only made her hornier. Finally, she decided to do something about it. First though, she made sure to apply the salve across her body, and popped two of the pills in. And then, after checking that Badou was indeed still recovering in the Medbay, currently asleep, she headed outside, commandeering one of the drones to follow her for this little outing. She delved into the forest, and it didn't take long to find a small clearing with one of the Alraune. When she stepped into the clearing, it turned, obviously picking up both the marking smell of her and her arousal.

Her pussy quivered in anticipation as she swiftly disrobed, handing her jumpsuit to the drone and telling it to keep her and her 'friend' from being disturbed, reminding it that when she was finished she'd need help getting back to the camp, along with getting cleaned up. Then, with her cheeks now blushing a deep crimson, she slowly approached the flower plant without hesitation. She had come this far...and frankly, she was too horny to give a damn at this point.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games