Breeding Season RP

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Breeding Season RP

Postby CaptainMagikarp » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm looking for a girl to do a 1 on 1 RP with me. I'll GM and it'll be based on the Breeding season flash project.

Edit: sorry, yes I meant the flash game not RP.
Last edited by CaptainMagikarp on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainMagikarp

Re: Breeding Season RP

Postby Philosopher » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Breeding Season Roeplay? Don't you mean the flash game being produced? Or are you referring to something completely different? If you are, would you be a dear and post a link for it?
Sorry, I'm a guy so I don't fit your requirements, but I am curious.

EDIT:
Ah wait nevermind, you did mean the game. Sorry, although I have a slight fetish for monstergirls I am not interested in roleplaying the theme at the moment. Maybe in another few weeks if my current roleplays stay frozen?
Philosopher

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:35 am

I'm interested in this Give me more details
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CaptainMagikarp » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:21 am

If you've not play the flash game I would suggest a quick shot to get the basic idea. You would be the role of the ranch owner starting with almost nothing and having outstanding debts. You will have to try and make money by selling monsters or the consumables. Unlike the flash game there wont be an emphasis on the stats, but instead you will have to deal with various situation hindering your attempts to get the ranch back on its feet.
CaptainMagikarp

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

I've played it, hmmmmm I'll give it a try could be interesting
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CaptainMagikarp » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 am

You will be in control of yourself while I control everything's else. And any challenges you face will have more than one way to deal with it.
CaptainMagikarp

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:57 pm

Ok I'll do just start the Ic up
eaenidu

Postby CaptainMagikarp » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:46 pm

You are at your ranch. All of the creature you had were taken as collateral by debt collectors. All that you have left is the ranch (with it's wolf pen and cat house) your home, 50 gold and the clothes on your back. You need to build yourself up from the bottom all over again.

Luckly, a travelling beast merchant arrived in town yesterday. So you could get some new stock from him. Unfortunately 50g won't get you much at all.
CaptainMagikarp

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Blair frowned to herself "Only 50g that's not a lot how to get more." she mumbled as she headed to town and either try and make more money or figure out a way to make the monsters cheaper
eaenidu

Postby CaptainMagikarp » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 pm

You arrive at the small town. It has little to offer aside from a tavern, a town hall and an eccentric noblewoman who's always going on about her experiments. The main square has a small market usually populated with merchant selling produce but today there is a large man with a large stall with a series of cages lined up behind.
CaptainMagikarp

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:15 am

Blair walks up to the large man "Excuse me sir, I would like to purchase a dickwolf and maybe a catgirl but I don't have much money is there anything we can work out?"Blair asked hopefully
eaenidu

Postby CaptainMagikarp » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:30 am

Ah good morning my dear, I have a pair of dickwolves that are for sale at 100g each and three catgirls that I can let go for 80g. If you don't have enough gold I may take something im trade, but only if I deem it worthwhile, I'm not running a charity here.
CaptainMagikarp

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Blair pouts and nods thinking before looking over at the noble woman "One moment." she tells the man and rushes over to the noble woman "Excuse me is there any way I can quickly help with experiments for some gold?" She asked the noble woman
eaenidu

Postby CaptainMagikarp » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 am

"Good morning dear. No I'm sorry my current experiment just came to a close, turns out that a man's sperm has no significant properties at all." She says, clearly disappointed in this outcome.

"But wait you have that ranch just outside of town for raising monsters and the such? Ooo, I've just thought of a knew experiment!" she says with great excitement, practically singing the word experiment.

"Okay here's the deal I want you to supply me with a Dickwolves cum for an experiment. I'll buy a jar of it for 10g each, how does that sound?"
CaptainMagikarp

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Blair sighed "That would be great if I had money to buy a dickwolf, hell I need 30g before I can even buy a catgirl, are you there's nothing else I could do like let you inject me with something or other?" Blair asked unsure of how to get the money she needs as she is new to this town
eaenidu

Postby CaptainMagikarp » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:09 pm

"Oh that's just no good at all. How about I give you a advance on the first five samples. 50g now and you deliver them by the end of the week. Think you'll manage that? And if you don't I'll just send my boys around" she smiles and indicates towards two large bodyguards.
CaptainMagikarp

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:10 pm

(Yeah ok sorry but this has gotten boring fast I tried but it's no fun for me again sorry but I'm done)
eaenidu

Postby longjohn007 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:29 pm

ill keep it going if you want
longjohn007

Postby BlueLight » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:50 am

I'll join if only i can play something cute, hyper active; along with being a breed to start with and your average post is 5 lines.;
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Return to Private Games