1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:41 pm

So trawling back through the old group RPs I was involved with that died before they got really interesting or resolved and was feeling a bit nostalgic to revive the old characters.

If anyone is interested in gming, I was looking at a gansta rp set in the 60s-70s as the easiest to restart as a 1 on 1, female PC was a getaway driver.

Happy for the usual quid pro quo of GMing something in return.
exalted

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 am

I'll be up for most anything in a player role, but I can't promise I'll be able to GM something back, unless it's something I'm familiar in. Feel free to ask away though, since odds are I can probably GM most things that'll be asked about.

I've been a little sporadic with replies of late due to ups and downs in my mental state, so it might be a day or two for me to gather up the energy to reply sometimes.

It'll definitely be lewds I'm looking for in both cases, I can tell you that for sure.
Ocfos

Postby starwacher » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:52 pm

so I was wondering has anyone ever wach Yu Yu Hakusho? if not I would recommend waching if you like Shannon anime or manga. but it a universe I would like to some rp in as work as spirit Detective sloving problem that involves fighting demon from Shinto mythology. wuch most lilkey involve my character getting raped by some of these creatures if Im not carful.
starwacher

Postby Mashugana » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:59 pm

So I was playing some Dragon's Dogma and I got an idea for a roleplay for it. I can either DM it or play it, but the basic idea is the same as the game, the Arisen gets their heart stolen by the dragon and they gotta go and get it back, yada yada.

Not the most out there idea, but I thought I'd fire it off.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Wondering if anyone was interested in running a game for me based around the main character being hypnotised / mentally influenced at a gradually increasing rate? We can discuss more details over PMs.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:23 am

Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Wondering if anyone was interested in running a game for me based around the main character being hypnotised / mentally influenced at a gradually increasing rate? We can discuss more details over PMs.

did you still want another one of these games.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:27 am

Lorielle Wrote:did you still want another one of these games.

I have multiple settings / characters built upon the same premise, so I'd be happy to have another game like this if you were interested.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Mashugana » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:25 am

Sorry to post again so soon, but I had another idea, one set in The Elder Scrolls universe, but not in Skyrim per se. Was thinking of going back a little bit, to Daggerfall, Morrowind or Oblivion's times.

Could be a player, could be a GM, prefer simple systems, and things are negotiable as always.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:58 pm

Looking for a GM to run an RP with me. Im pretty open to ideas so if you're willing to GM and either have something in mind or like one of the following ideas please feel free to send me a PM.

First idea is something I got from reading this fanfiction called the Clocktower Society; for an RP idea essentially it will be about a female who stumbles upon a society that is all about BDSM, so things like subs and doms, bondage, willing slavery, that kind of stuff. After discovering the society, the female will become a slave to a dom to be trained into a sex slave. This RP will be about BDSM and the player character will be willing in this for the most part.

Second idea is more simple; mainly a female moves to a new place (city, country, planet, whatever) and gets a job at some company where essentially everyone is kind of perverted and sex is more common in this place where the character moved to. Details can be discussed in PMs.

Last idea is about a secretary has to watch the town while the mayor is away. The secretary is very loyal to the mayor and will do whatever she can to keep the town running as well as she can, though things won't go that smoothly and she will have to do whatever she can to fix anything that goes wrong.

If any of these ideas interest anyone willing to GM one of these then please let me know.
Soru

Postby Earthling » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:26 pm

So, I am looking for GMs for several different possible ideas, them being:

Elf Raper: Guy gets as a quest to rape and impregnate as many elves as he can. Luckily, elves are by nature masochistic and innate rape fetishists, even if they deny it.

Monster Layer: Rather than actuallly killing the monsters he's sent out to defeat, the legendary hero secretly turns them into cute girls he hires as maids at his manor, and periodically have sex with as to keep them from changing back

Dirty Cop: Police woman goes undercover as a prostitute and gets way into it.

Chosen by Love: Young hero gets "blessed" by the Goddess of love and sex to attract beautiful women around him... and hyper fertility. After impregnating a large part of the royal court he is sent to defeat the dark overlord (who of course, is also a lady).

Princess Whore: Princess in Exile has to do anything she can to get her kingdom back

PM if interested
Earthling

Postby Earthling » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Oh, and to add one

A guy is reincarnated into a fantasy world, as a new god. Cue a journey to gather followers/harem and power
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:43 pm

Anybody willing to DM a space exploration themed rp? You know the classic find a planet, explore the ancient ruins, and conquers the women kind of thing.
Reaperbones

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:58 am

Im back and im willing to try out any ideas that anyone has ^^
dndman997

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:29 am

Anyone willing to run a mechwarrior/ battletech RP for me?

Happy to gm something in return.
exalted

Postby sogekik » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:39 pm

I kind of want to do a mortal engines themed game now, I don't have anything specific in mind but I'm more than happy to discuss it
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:09 am

I'd like for someone to run a Resident Evil game, either in something like a player gets sucked into the game and wakes up as Jill or Claire, has the player simply wake up as themselves in a naughtier version of Resident Evil (1-3) or alternatively an original scenario based in the RE universe.
Kuragari

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:22 pm

I'm also interested in anyone who'd be up for running something similar to the series depicted here at the top with the blonde trap in the white shirt and brown shorts

(simplified- game with a trappy guy at an all guys school being turned into the campus slut, perhaps against his will.)
Kuragari

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:45 pm

It's me, back on my bullshit. My Princess Peach game died and I would like a GM for another. I'll make the premise more generic this time so people can have more fun with it. And I'll post regularly this time! I promise!
Unradical Dude

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:05 am

Looking for GM for a Fallout game in the setting of New Vegas, playing a bounty hunter looking to make it big or go bust in the Mojave. I'd be alright with it being before or after the events of F:NV, but if the GM prefers to do it during the period leading up to the 2nd battle of Hoover Dam that is ok as well.
HarleyLocal605

Postby BlueLight » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:23 am

I might be interested in trying to start up something.
Would be interested in a conquest type RP. Something where a character tries to conquer the land around them, and must build up a warband.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games