1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby Ocfos » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:23 am

Yeah, I feel you there, Meep. Last few posts here gave nothing for me, so...
Ocfos

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:14 pm

I have a desire to have a Fallout 4 role-play run for me, with a focus on the Institute but with a little bit of an interesting set up.

The idea would basically be that a day or two before the bombs fall, a person from our world just appears out of nowhere, Bringing his laptop and cell phone with him and getting snatched up by local military. His weird tech and his claiming that this is a game world and that the bombs are coming make them think that he might be an enemy agent who flipped his lid. They end up taking him to the Commonwealth Institute of technology where they do the same neural imprint thing that they did to the original Nick Valentine, with plans to look over the information another day. In the chaos of the bombs being dropped though his neural imprint and tech are forgotten within the ruins.

Then, fast forwarding 200 years, the imprint and the two devices are rediscovered by the Institute and out of curiosity as they find themselves having trouble getting into the devices and not wanting to break them, decide to get information from their former owner by placing the neural imprint into a third-generation synth body. Unfortunately for said owner, they put him in the body of a female synth and shenanigans go on from there.

Anyone up for this?
Kuragari

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:42 am

Would also be interested in a lewd Resident Evil game of some kind~
Kuragari

Postby DrLace » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:13 am

Hello everyone, back after a very long time. Was hoping to do a game with lots of traps and futa, very Tales of Androgyny style, totally okay with whatever setting or style gets used, I am a simple person that way. I would be willing to run but be warned I have a strange schedule and I'm very new to running games.
DrLace

Postby Lynxy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:43 am

If someone has an RP idea I'm interested in hearing it. I'm not looking to run someones game to their satisfaction because I doubt I'm capable of that, but I would happily collaborate on a story or play a character in yours. I have a penchant for sci-fi and high fantasy, but I'm always interested in exploring unique ideas. Hopefully, we can help each other find what we're after =]
Lynxy

Postby cryosabre » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Hi all!

Been quite a bit since I've posted on here but been having the urge recently to have a look and see what's about! Have a few thoughts of my own for potential RPs but if anybody wants to try and come up with some ideas together feel free to throw me a message!

Would prefer playing but will quite happily GM if the stories right!
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:29 am

I will GM all of the things! And play All the characters! I've been without RPing for like, literal years T3T
Meep Meepersons

Postby cliffracer » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:40 am

Hey, folks. It's been a fresh minute and I don't have many RPs active, so I'd like to see if anyone's interested in GMing something. My big intrests right now are...
-Pokemon (anthro or no)
-Fantasy stuff (But Final Fantasy especially)
-Modern fantasy stuff (Ranging from My Hero Academia to original settings)

This isn't really a hard list though, if you've got something you've wanted to GM, I'd like to hear it.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Looking for someone to run a fantasy game for me about a heroic succubus or lust spirit of some kind trying to restore her power. I'm hoping to go against the grain for most fantasy RPs on here and have most sexual encounters be treated as a reward for doing well in RP scenarios rather than as a "punishment" - despite being what we're hoping for in these games - for failing a combat or RP encounter (while that's definitely got its place, I do feel like almost all RPs both that I'm in and run seem to invariably fall into that defeat = sex setup and I feel it leads to less diverse possibilities).

I would also appreciate a GM that would be fine sexualising men (of the masculine sort and not just effeminate) as much as women, rather than leave them described as a big dick on a vaguely human shaped mass of muscle. Although I understand men aren't what most people on here are into so I would understand if that's not your thing. A little more foreplay and a little less sudden sex would also be appreciated (I feel like I'm writing up a shopping list :s)

If anyone is interested, please PM me to discuss more details. Maybe we can even make it a more co-op focused game as I find those tend to have an easier time fitting in the things I'm looking for.

(For those I am currently in games with, I will be getting back to those gradually as my free time grows over the holidays).
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ocfos » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:43 pm

Looking for someone who would be up to run a destiny-universe based game, going for lewd takes on its themes.

Pretty open to just about anything, doesn't even have to be Destiny stuff. Got way too much free time, and too many idle thoughts that are getting to me a little.
Ocfos

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:17 am

Haven't gotten any replies, , so I'm very much still open to do stuff with someone here. Gotten 2 replies total last month, so I'm running pretty dry on things to do.

I'm pretty much up for most anything right now, if anyone is willing to do stuff. Doubt I can run things, with how I've been feeling of late, though I'd love to pay it back later when I'm not thrown off as much as I am right now.

I've got several characters, if anyone wants a reference of them. Though, I only really rp as female characters.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:22 pm

Interested in a cyberpunk-themed RP. A courier lady of some kind opens a package she wasn't meant to and gets involved in some unfortunate shenanigans. I'm okay with starless but if you have an idea for a system that's cool too.
Unradical Dude

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:34 am

Checking to see if anyone was interested in GMing something for me. Something fantasy or Pokémon would be good; have some ideas, but I'm willing to discuss details.

I also had an idea where a guy's parents leave on a second honeymoon, and he winds up living with his best friend until they get back only to wind up making moves on his best friend's mother, sister, and perhaps an aunt or cousin that's also visiting.

Another specific idea was for a post apocalypse, humans have died out being replaced by furries; MC is a scavenger that finds old facilities and uncovers anything that can still be used selling it. Searching an old Medical Facility of some kind, he locates the motherlode. A pure human in cryo stasis. Such a rare person could be sold at nearly any price he cared to name...if he wasn't so enamored with her he wouldn't give her up at any price.

PM me if interested.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Wondering if anyone was interested in running a sword & sorcery style RP for me. Pulpy fantasy with magic, adventure and character focused stakes in the vein of Conan the Barbarian or other 1980s era style fantasy stories. Might make it a pseudo anthology sort of game, where we follow someone going on a series of short adventures and maybe even switch to a different character every few adventures or have potential 'bad ends' that can happen. I'm thinking a sort of fantasy sin city sort of deal where all the adventures happen in or around the same city so characters from one adventure can crop up in others. PM me if interested.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby c-war » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:33 am

I'm willing to run a game for someone in exchange for running one for me.

Two ideas that I have in mind:

1. A naive female trainer gets in over her head and encounters a manipulative Psychic, Dark, or Ghost type Pokemon who enslaves her after she frees him. He then uses her to gather a harem of trainers and anthro Pokemon.

2. After losing a battle, my trainer gets captured and turned into a Pokemorph, possibly by being merged with one of their Pokemon. Could be by an evil team, like Team Rocket, or by a lone wolf who somehow has this power.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:35 am

I'm in the market for a fantasy-based roleplay of some kind. As usual, I'd like to get to play a character, but I'm not adverse to GMing in return for the privilege.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:29 am

Got the mood to subject my gnome paladin to a train. A train made of orcs. PM me if you would like to know more and we can work something out!
Unradical Dude

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 am

Wondering if anyone was interested in GMing something for me. I'd be happy to GM something in return as well.

One idea I have is for a Goddess of love and beauty to unexpectedly find herself in a back alley with most of her divine power and holy raiment missing and no idea how she lost them. Now she has to scour the world for motes of her lost power and figure out the reason it was lost in the first place.

Another idea would be for a female teacher just starting at an all-boys academy and getting brainwashed into the teens' plaything.
Firehead

Postby Ocfos » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Since most of us are probably stuck inside for a while, does anyone feel in the mood to start an rp or something on here?
It's...way too quiet to me otherwise.
Ocfos

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:56 am

Still looking for someone for my Goddess searching a fantasy realm for pieces of her lost divinity idea.

Another idea would be for, on the second day of a Con, all the Cosplayers wake up as their characters including those who's characters aren't of the same gender.

A third idea was for a chosen hero trying to save the world from the Dark One. Only all the Dark One's forces are women, and rather than destroy them, he defeats them before dominating them sexually making them give up their nefarious plans to be part of his harem.

As always, more than happy to GM something in return. PM me if interested in any of these ideas or think you have others in my wheelhouse.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games