1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Looking for someone to run a game based on someone whose phone allows them to read peoples foremost thoughts as text messages and even send messages that become the recipient's thoughts (perhaps through a phone app, that seems to be a popular venue for supernatural modern gizmos nowadays). This may not be direct mind control but more of a mental influence sort of thing, where the person will experience the message is if it were their own thought and respond accordingly but it'll take repeated, gradual easing into certain concepts in order to make a permanent personality change.

Now, so far this is a fairly run-of-the-mill premise for RPs on here, which isn't exactly my style, so as an added twist, the main character at some point early on discovers that someone else seems to have access to the app. Maybe they pick up on thoughts from someone that are very clearly implanted or something like that and have to try and figure out who the other person is. This could open the door to even more secret supernatural apps that may have other abilities altogether and ways for someone to mask their thoughts from these apps and start a cat and mouse game utilising the mental influence and thought scanning of the people around them.

As an added break from the norm, the protagonist won't be a power hungry perv seemingly inexplicably surrounded by hot people that they want to sleep with, regardless of familial relations (at least not at first, but a descent into abusing their powers is entirely possible) but instead more of an anti-hero. Someone who may first start messing around with the app for mildly self serving reasons but may start to try to use their powers to help others and catch those trying to control people... all the while pushing further and further into the morally grey due to using such questionable methods as mentally influencing people even if the end goal is supposedly for the greater good.

I don't actually expect sex to be on every page of this RP, or even necessarily on half of them. But given the dubious territory that such an RP will undoubtedly enter and how most of the recurring themes will likely be sexual or sexual adjacent in nature this feels like an RP that wouldn't really be functional or accepted in an SFW RP forum, so I'm going here for it. If anyone is interested please PM me and we can discuss more details.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:25 am

Looking for someone up for running an interesting Star Wars game idea.

The idea involves a girl from our world being transported by some unseen force to the Star Wars galaxy a few weeks before the Phantom Menace occurs. Specifically, to Naboo or Tattooine. However, there's an interesting bit to this... the girl wakes up in the Star Wars galaxy as a Sith Pureblood (A rather fertile one at that :P) force sensitive, and possessing of a Lightsaber, though with no training in it or the Force.

The general idea would be she helps muck things up for the timeline, but especially Palps own plans. A longer term thought for it, if the game lasts long enough, would be her seeking to create a sort of not evil Sith Order of sorts, one that tosses aside the Master apprentice thing and has only teachers and students, and would have her taking a less dark side extreme view of the Sith Code itself.

Would also of course involve lewdness :P
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:53 am

Wondering if anyone was interested in GMing something for me.

First idea involves a Fantasy setting with a Dragoness that is bored with the usual dragon lifestyle of hoarding valuables and skulking around in caves, so the first competent warrior to invade her lair gets an intriguing offer. Allow her to become their traveling companion allowing her to explore more of the world including human civilization, and her power will be at their disposal.

Second idea would be a more modern setting with a strange epidemic that turns humans into furry's. MC would have been in the hospital recovering from surgery when it happened, so he returns to the school three weeks after the epidemic to see how the school life has changed in his absence.

Third idea is for a sci-fi setting. A ship takes on a new mechanic, but do to some poorly filed paperwork, this all-female ships new mechanic is a guy, and their time table wouldn't allow them to wait for a replacement. Lots of enclosed quarters with lonely alien chicks.

I'm willing to GM something in return as well, so PM me to discuss details if you're interested.
Firehead

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:16 pm

Been wanting to try something with my squid-ly lady that would definitely be an adventure-ish thing, but with a healthy mix of lewd in it. Not completely sure what I'd want to do, but I'm very open to suggestions, as the recent heatwave really knocked me off my feet and left me on a more-or-less hiatus against my will.
Setting, I'm not too picky about, but I don't think I'd be interested in something relating to obscure anime.

I'd love to her if anyone would be interested in running something for me, and in such a case, what you think would be a very fun thing to run.

EDIT: Still haven't gotten anything, but I figured something with voyeurism and sneaking about would definitely be fun as well. I'm still open to suggestions, at any rate.

Especially Cyberpunk stuff.
Last edited by Ocfos on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:22 am

Hey all, it's ya boi, skinny penis.

Tryin' to see about getting back into the swing of things again as per usual. Figured if I could get something started here it might invigorate me to get back into the other threads, if their players want to. Could be as a player or as a GM, most any genre or whatnot.

I'm about open to negotiate on most anything, so if you're alright with a partner who's about as timely as jello mold in the arctic, hit me with a pm and we'll talk about setting something up.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Mashugana » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:02 am

Sorry for the double post, but I was hoping to also do something as a player and I'd just gotten a couple ideas.

First idea is essentially playing as a character from Soul Calibur and within the setting and all, maybe with more monsters, probably as one of the female fighters.

Second is sort of sci fi, set on a prison in space kinda like Gastigoth from TiTS, playing as a guard, inmate or something during a riot/prison break.

Third is more of a survival horror esque thing, not sure what exactly. Could be zombies, mutants or the like.

Fourth and final is probably based on that one game, Punch Club. Playing as someone who's mom or dad disappeared one night when they angered the crime lord of Not New York, and they wind up growing up and trying to make their way in life as a professional fighter like them while also investigating the criminal underbelly of the city to see what happened.

I'm flexible with most ideas and things, though I do prefer having stuff like bad ends and the like. I'm open to negotiation as per usual, so if anything tickles your fancy, send a PM my way and we'll talk.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:51 am

As written a few posts before in an edit, I'd really love to do something cyberpunk/futuristic as a player. Could be based on my character and her streaking nighttime parkour or voyeuristic tendencies, leading into kinky shit because of either, or by other means entirely

If you want, I've got character images in an imgur album right here

EDIT: Sep 11th; no replies yet, still interested.
Last edited by Ocfos on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ocfos

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:46 pm

I was wondering if anyone would like to GM a stat based game where I am playing a space bounty hunter/mercenary/adventurer, preferably male, getting into hijinks and space ladies?
Earthling

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:43 am

Looking for someone up for running an Undertale or Undertale inspired RP.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:36 pm

I feel like doing something fallout-y (GMing or player), happy to do it in an existing location in the fallout universe or anywhere else in north America (predominantly because the fallout universe doesn't really extend far beyond), though I find outside the existing areas to be easier and therefore more fun. I kind of want to go a bit gritty; nothing over the top, but raiders and super mutants are violent, they won't for the sake of the RP kill, but if they win a fight, they might potentially attempt to enslave you if your unlucky, and obviously they'd have they're way with you. I enjoy the setting immensely, so I usually go into quite a bit of depth (both in the RP and in planning)
if your interested send, me a DM, and we can discuss specifics,
sogekik

Postby MishyMashy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am

Hey, new RPer to this forum here. Looking for someone that might be interested to run a game for me. Looking for something to do with gender bending, sissification, futa... if those are your kind of thing then I have a few ideas for some different RPs if you want to private message me.
MishyMashy

Postby dleachbrinker » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:32 pm

Evening everyone! I'm interested in doing my first ever 1on1 rp on this site. As a little bit of background I typically write 2-3 somewhat meaty pargaraphs per response. I can adjust this accordingly to the preferences of my partner but I'd prefer at least 1 paragraph per response minimum. I prefer to do something in a Gm vs Player Scenario, myself being the player if at all possible. I only play out hetero situations, while further interest and kinks can be sorted out through PMs. I have a decent amount of ideas on hand, but I'd be more than happy to roleplay with someone in any scenario we may have, or create one together if necessary.

Feel free to PM me if you have any ideas you're willing to try, or inquire about my own and I'd be more than happy to discuss with you. (:
dleachbrinker

Postby Phoenixcz » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:14 pm

As Classic made me enjoy World of Warcraft again, I'd like to play WoW RP set in WC3 or early WoW era, before Blizzard ruined lore, preferably as player. I also have some ideas for w40k or D&D/generic fantasy RP.

I can GM D&D 5e game, either in turn or independently, likely based on lewded version of existing module.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Ocfos » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Phoenixcz Wrote:As Classic made me enjoy World of Warcraft again, I'd like to play WoW RP set in WC3 or early WoW era, before Blizzard ruined lore, preferably as player. I also have some ideas for w40k or D&D/generic fantasy RP.

I can GM D&D 5e game, either in turn or independently, likely based on lewded version of existing module.

I like the sound of a wow-based one, though Id prefer a more freeform one that isn't necessarily strict on how it works, but rather works on what everyone would find the most fun.

Played wow since 07 myself, and wc3 for a whole lot before it. I'd love to actually rp something with it for once. ;P

Noooot sure I'd be able to host something any time soon.
Ocfos

Postby MASigma » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:13 am

Looking for someone to GM a Fantasy style RP filled with all sorts of perversity to befall the heroine of the adventure, whom basically would be a "Chosen one" sort of daughter of a great hero whom either has to save the land or is just trying to make a name for herself. While super strong and skilled, she's not the brightest sort and would be easily tricked or swayed into situations of all sorts, from crooked townsfolk to creatures and beastmen/women of all kinds wanting to have their way with her.
MASigma

Postby Voff » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:47 am

Anyone up for trading GM'ing RP's? I'm up for talking about the settings, though I'd rather not have to study up on too much content to make the RPs. Up for anything from fantasy, sci-fi to post apocalyptic or any mix there of. Send a PM if you want to have some fun :)
Voff

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:32 am

Looking to get back into the swing of things. I have a D&D-ish Gnome Paladin shortstack that needs adventures and dick. I can go stat-heavy or light depending on GM discretion.
Unradical Dude

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:19 am

Update on the above - Ocfos and I would like to find a GM for a 2-player game featuring our shorties. Hit us up if you're interested.
Unradical Dude

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:43 am

This is probably a faux pas and I'll stop bumping after this but I've got a third option. It's a modern fantasy setting where a generic dark horny force (demons, tentacles, whatever) is invading and abducting people for nefarious purposes. The twist is that the protagonist is already a foul-mouthed sexpot, so she views this as a good time and maybe a chance to take over! Thinking of using https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3560939 for her. Hit me up if interested!
Unradical Dude

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:42 am

I need RP D:
Meep Meepersons

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games