1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:12 am

Was wondering if anyone wanted to GM something for me. Had an idea if someone was interested, but I'd be open to other ideas too.

A kingdom gets invaded by a neighboring kingdom or an invading horde. The invaded kingdom's prince, the protagonist, has a spell cast upon him but manages to escape before the curse takes hold turning him into a woman. Now he has to deal with his new body while trying to find a way to free his kingdom and, if possible, restore his male form.
Firehead

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:53 pm

so, I'm looking for someone to GM something for me, I haven't got a solid Idea, but I was thinking of something along the lines of the main character trying to build a harem or something similar
sogekik

Postby MASigma » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:06 am

Coming back after quite a while, up for GMing and/or playing anything Fantasy related, as well as open to Sci-Fi and Magical Girl like RPs.
MASigma

Postby that man » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:22 am

MASigma Wrote:Coming back after quite a while, up for GMing and/or playing anything Fantasy related, as well as open to Sci-Fi and Magical Girl like RPs.

*Stares at your name for a second...*

OH gods, it has been like years since you've been here. Didn't we have a Magical Girl game going, or something like that?
that man

Postby Kittykitty501 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:40 pm

It's been a while, I may be up for some GMing, probably could give some a CoC treatment. Yep XD I'm still in love with that game!
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

"and then.. how about a nice injection of Fox cream, lover" - Urta
CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:56 am

Anyone out there a fan of both SWTOR and Star Trek Online? I'd kind of like to have a crossover game between the two done if anyone's interested.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Given that the holiday season is coming to a close, it may be a bit of an odd time to suggest a holiday themed RP, but I, like most people, was a little busy over the holidays, so I figured I'd wait until I had more time to suggest something. Looking for someone to GM a slice of life style RP for me about an 18 year old girl from a very reserved and rich family whose finally been able to spend the holidays at home alone while the family go on holiday (perhaps so that she could study for college or she managed to pull off a lie about spending the holidays on some high school camp or something like that) giving her more freedom for all sorts of fun she could end up getting involved with. The setting would be modern but with plenty of anthros (including the main character). If anyone is interested in GMing this sort of RP, please PM me and we can discuss the details.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Earthling » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:16 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to GM the story of a young woman somehow getting a mercenary company in her possession, and now have to do everything in her power to keep it in order and profitable

PM me if interested
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:42 pm

Would anyone be down to do gm a pirate/skypirate themed RP for me?
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 am

Looking for someone to GM something for me, if your up for it, let me know and we'll discuss ideas
sogekik

Postby Syndos » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Kinda of want to to do a rp with a naive heroine.
Syndos

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Thinking about doing something with a changeling for the main character if anyone's interested let me know
sogekik

Postby Syndos » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 pm

I am thinking of a game with sci fi, and a woman trying to open a brothel.
Syndos

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Anyone up for running a game about a Monster Hunter for me? A brave, daring adventurer, out to make a name for herself and earn a living hunting down wild beasts on potentially very lewd adventures. Specifics of setting can be up to the GM.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Syndos » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Anyone up for gming something? I am thinking of a monster type monster having to find a job in a regular environment, but sexy shennaigans ensue.
Syndos

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:22 am

Looking for anyone who can GM an RP for me. I'm open to just about anything at the moment and I can GM an RP in return as well. If you have any interest in RPing with me then please send me a PM.
Soru

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:52 am

Looking for anyone who wants to play a male hero in a 1v1 RP inspired by the Monster Girl Quest games by Toro Toro Resistance.
Mark3000

Postby Phoenixcz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to GM a Darkest Dungeon style game for me. A lone (?) heroine in dungeon(s) full of weird eldritch (and other) beings, traps and other surprises, though obviously more lewd than what's in the game.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby dndman997 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:08 pm

i was wondering if anyone would be willing to GM an RP that would involve Android 21 from Dragonball FighterZ cept obviously more lewd, like her good half finds an alternative to sweets by replacing it with sexual acts.
dndman997

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:57 am

Anyone here familiar with Love Hina? I'd kind of like a game to be run that's similar or along the lines of it.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games