1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:53 am

looking for someone to GM a game about martial arts, where the protagonist has to beat enemies that threaten the world using hand to hand combat, i want to involve powers and stuff, like flying or transformation.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:55 pm

I'm in the mood for more fantasy games, so I'm wondering if anyone wants to GM a game for about a young elf girl who has to go on a pilgrimage for self enlightenment or to find a muguffen to save her village. Pm me if you're interested.
Lorielle

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:42 pm

I'm looking for someone who's willing to GM a Fallout or anthro Fallout Equestria RP for me. Been in a mood to do something Fallout related so please PM if you're interested at all.

Also, the Digimon idea from before is still open as well.
Soru

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:04 am

Oh, I forgot that I had another idea that I wanted to try and I was hoping to have someone GM for me. Essentially it's an enslavement RP at the base. Whether or not she's enslaved to a single main owner or to a whole tribe of orcs or to a leader of a tribe and used by everyone will be discussed. The RPs follows the new slave's adventure of being turned into a slut, so I suppose sluttification or mind break over time is one of the main themes. PM me if you're interested.
Soru

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 am

Would anyone be willing to GM a game for me where a highschool teacher is a magical girl, with a sort of persistent corruption. Say she fails to purify a monster his corruption dispersed and now the world gets a little more perverted until the demons basically win and even she can't resist the inevitable fog of lust. Or if she's a good magical girl she could defeat the monsters and prevent all that.

Pm if you're interested.
Lorielle

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Anyone interested in gming something fantasy or sci-fi for me? I plan to use a character that'd probably count as shortstack in the least, but size and lewd shit related to it could play a large part if that's in your interests. Been trying to find more to do, since rps I'm in often only get a post a week, if even.
I'd prefer if someone who checks at least daily or bi-daily would be up for it, which is probably the most important bit.

If there's anything else you'd want to discuss doing instead, I'm all ears. I really just miss stuff to do in general.
Ocfos

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:34 am

Looking for somebody to GM a Star Wars RP for me. Particularly, one featuring a Falleen who tries to work their way up the chain of command within a crime syndicate by use of their pheromones, seduction and deception.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:28 am

Crossposting from the availability thread (since not sure how many people from 1on1 post in here as well)...

Hey folks, been doing lots and lots of Roleplaying over these last few months, perhaps a bit too much, so I've become a fair bit burnt out when it comes to all the RPing. I will be reducing my posting to once, twice a day at most for any games I'm doing, and won't be doing any new games for a while.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:27 pm

Gonna extend that previous search to just about anything Star Wars related. Willing to GM or PC.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Ocfos » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:20 am

I'm pretty open to ideas myself, but I don't think I can do anything fandom-based if it came to it. Still haven't had any luck with my own search a few posts ago.
Ocfos

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:17 pm

So, here's the thing; what I've been craving when it comes to the erotic roleplay of things I need a gm for has been more of a fantasy dungeoning type adventure. Something where it's a lone girl, or pair of girls adventuring through a ruins for treasure and glory or somesuch. But unknown to her, or them, they were sent into an area crawling with monsters that would rather rape and/or corrupt them than actually do true physical harm. This can be any type of monster from ghosts, to tentacle monsters, to undead, to minotaurs, to pretty much anything one can come up with. Please, please PM if interested.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:59 pm

So, I've been wanting to do a roleplay based off The Lilith Device for a while. Essentially, using an alien device as a base of operations to begin enslaving people for a personal harem, with the exception of incorporating more than just FxF like the game does.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:26 pm

So I'm looking for someone to GM this idea that came from an H-game I tried out a while ago but I forgot the name of and didn't play much of since it was only partial translated. Anyways, I'm looking for someone to GM an RP where a girl is cursed with a lust curse that makes her have a very high libido and often has to sate her needs however it can. As she grew up it only got worse and worse. The RP essentially follows this girl when she's finally old enough and ready leave her home and find the one that cursed her so she can get the curse removed.
Soru

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:56 am

So ive got an idea for a game that i'd like gmed about a princess/queen on the run, ending up in a foreign land then has to build up an army to retake her homeland, if anyone is down to gm that feel free to pm me
Lorielle

Postby Riptide » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm up to GM some games if anyone has good ideas. Just PM me if you have one. I'm literally up for anything, I love variety.
Riptide

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:35 am

In the market for anything Elder Scrolls, PM me if interested.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lord Butts » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey, looking for a DM of any setting who would be interested in Futa on everything. (Or everything on Futa as the case might be)
Lord Butts

Postby cliffracer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:11 am

I'm interested in running a Warframe-themed RP with a lewd AU concept I've been devising. You'd be playing as warframes, (adult) operators, and/or both at the same time via bio-suit-style warframe. If you're interested, I have a pitch in the spoiler.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Not all missing Warframes are destroyed, feral, or split apart. Not all of the Lotus's warriors, likewise, are true fighters- true killers. For the safety of the erotica warframe Haumea during the crux of the war, she was imprisoned somewhere deep in the Void where her comparatively weak form and peacemaking powers would be safe. However, the Lotus lost this prison during the shifting chaos, and became unable to detect it again. The course of history progresses, and Haumea's domain of power cause her to become pent-up and in great need of release. When a weakness began appearing in her prison, her roiling energy caught the void's own and became a wave of transformative power.

The Sol system is rocked by what seems like a solar flare at first, but quickly eclipses the scope of such a phenomenon. Everything in the system is sexualised in some way; a very large portion of the men and women are transformed in to dickgirls (unless you'd like all of them to be dickgirls, or all of them to just be female,) the grineer are cleaned up and fixed up to become presentable- or perhaps even attractive- while naked. Corpus robots gain new parts and new functions, while the infested grow ravenous with a different hunger as chargers hunt for holes to fill and runners take a much less twisted form. Even the warframes themselves are changed, either genderswapped or given exaggerated proportions as their Operators become adults (or, conveniently, were adults beforehand.) Their powers as well are by and large sexualised, their purposes geared more towards sexual prowess more than combat prowess.

The Lotus, looking over all of what has happened, identifies that the system is at least in a state of peace for the moment. She lets this play out, without directing the tenno to solve it.

The RP itself starts out just after the Lewdening (working title) where the main character doesn't have much to work off of regarding what happened besides the frantic radio chatter of other tenno trying to document this. I feel like it'd be fun to have someone explore the mission types now that they have changed and find all sorts of new intricacies I can do as a GM outside of the video game.

Please send a PM if you think you'd like to do this! I miiight only end up taking one person, just because I'm kind of new at the GMing thing outside of when I do it with friends, but I hope to at least write something enjoyable for someone.

EDIT: Offer's been taken! Leaving all of this here just for legacy purposes.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby starwacher » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:01 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to run a elder Scrolls during the Oblivion time or maybe a fallout game.
starwacher

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:15 am

Ocfos Wrote:Anyone interested in gming something fantasy or sci-fi for me? I plan to use a character that'd probably count as shortstack in the least, but size and lewd shit related to it could play a large part if that's in your interests. Been trying to find more to do, since rps I'm in often only get a post a week, if even.
I'd prefer if someone who checks at least daily or bi-daily would be up for it, which is probably the most important bit.

If there's anything else you'd want to discuss doing instead, I'm all ears. I really just miss stuff to do in general.

Haven't had any response for this post yet, so I guess I'll quote it once and see if anyone newer is up for anything.
Anyone?
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games