1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat May 18, 2019 1:13 am

Looking for someone willing to GM one of three ideas I've had.

1. An Island survival RP where a class from a cruise end up shipwrecked on an island and as teenagers, they naturally have some desires they have to take care of on top of their survival. Want to deal with the usual survival stuff, as well as the natural outcome of RPing on this forum, so clothing durability would just be a bonus.

2.Something more along the lines of a The Gamer kind of setting, but with a more perverse twist to it where all powers and abilities seem to make things like sex and such easier.

3. RPing a girl being sold as a slave to settle her parent's debt. Modern day setting, but slavery exists to a degree. (Optional, Futas are a thing, if you're into that, I don't mind.)
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sat May 18, 2019 3:51 am

Looking for someone to GM something for me. I've got three main ideas but would be interested in hearing others in similar settings, too.

1) Fantasy Setting, the kingdom has just been invaded, and the capitol has fallen. A young royal guard escapes with the princess, takes her back to his backwater hometown, and hides the princess' identity by claiming she's his wife. Now he has to maintain the fake marriage while some of the women that grew up in the village with him start showing interest.

2) Modern Supernatural Setting, A werewolf moves into the city having left his old pack to form a new one with himself as the alpha. Meeting and seducing a variety of women to transform and make into his loyal packmates.

3) Pokemon Setting, A trainer discovers a device which allows him to turn people into Pokemorphs. He uses this to transform women into his obedient, and sexy team ready to help him rise to the top and sate all of his desires.
Firehead

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 20, 2019 3:57 am

Curious if anybody would be down for a sort of teacher student romance in a magical academy. Teacher is very powerful but keeps it hidden behind a humble attitude and the student is the best of his class though he refuses to give her the recognition she thinks she deserves. Might have things like magical seduction, charming, and bets made over sparring matches.
Reaperbones

Postby Zankio » Thu May 23, 2019 1:28 am

Hello again everyone. After taking a long time and yet another spontaneous hiatus. I finally sorted out most of my RL stuff. While nothings as perfect to say I have as much free time as I want. I do want to try to start things back up again, if anyone would be interested. I’d be up for starting something new, as a player. Or reviving any of my old ones, whether it’s as a player or GM.

Either way I’m back and my inbox is open.
Zankio

Postby Lorielle » Thu May 23, 2019 4:31 am

If anyone is interested i'd totally love to be a player in a fallout/post apocalyptic game or maybe some sort of science fantasy thing
Lorielle

Postby Ocfos » Thu May 23, 2019 4:37 pm

Ocfos Wrote:Still looking for someone who'd be up for GMing a Changeling: The Lost thing, pretty much taking place in the current day setting the games tend to. It'd definitely involve lewd shit too, if that's what you'd be up for.

I figure it'd be both in our world where the character is, but that she'd also be encountering not just earth-based things, but also hedge and possible other world/dimension/time events through the hedge gates and whatnot.

It leaves quite open arms for what you'd actually be able to do, if you got fun ideas for a premise. My pink squid-human woman Nellie is a Changeling from her inception, so she's pretty much created from this exact setting, in case anyone wondered who I'd be using for such an RP.

Also no, don't worry; I don't expect to use roll tables and stats at all, since I'd be more than willing to free-form it with you to make it more fun.
Hell if you want, you're free to toss in dice rolls where you'd want them to, I don't mind either way.

In case someone is confused about what I mean, I left three important links to begin from in the spoiler below;

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Aside this, I'd be interested in a Dofus/Wakfu based thing, or a lewd Warframe game as the player.
Ocfos

Postby SHadowflick » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:02 pm

Lorielle Wrote:If anyone is interested i'd totally love to be a player in a fallout/post apocalyptic game or maybe some sort of science fantasy thing

Long time Lurker, but I've always loved your plays! I'd love To DM some sort of Post Apocalyptic Roleplay! Probably in the Fallout universe..well, a fallout Universe thats far more lewd. Maybe you'd be playing a memeber of the Brotherhood of steel? Being sent out to a newly discovered, and dangerous vault. Of course, you would have to watch out for dangerous Big Dicked Creatures wanting to Mutate you, Or raiders looking for a new slave, or the enclave...who apparently have new means to control those in the wasteland..unless you'd want to be a member of the enclave.
SHadowflick

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:06 pm

SHadowflick Wrote:
Lorielle Wrote:If anyone is interested i'd totally love to be a player in a fallout/post apocalyptic game or maybe some sort of science fantasy thing

Long time Lurker, but I've always loved your plays! I'd love To DM some sort of Post Apocalyptic Roleplay! Probably in the Fallout universe..well, a fallout Universe thats far more lewd. Maybe you'd be playing a memeber of the Brotherhood of steel? Being sent out to a newly discovered, and dangerous vault. Of course, you would have to watch out for dangerous Big Dicked Creatures wanting to Mutate you, Or raiders looking for a new slave, or the enclave...who apparently have new means to control those in the wasteland..unless you'd want to be a member of the enclave.

Hello I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to the ideas you’ve laid out but be sure to get rid of your newly registered tag so we can dm details
Lorielle

Postby SHadowflick » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Yea..yea I do have to wok on that real quick dont I. But! Still, I'd like to do that scene once I do!
SHadowflick

Postby sogekik » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:02 pm

anyone up for running a game for me? thinking something like an interplanetary or (post-apocalyptic) exploration type thing, either within an existing setting or a generic one, probably not focused on the more sexual side of things but plenty of lewdness is good too
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:05 am

Am wanting to do a game of some kind set in either modern, cyberpunk, or sci-fi with this fine lady as my character~

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:40 am

Anyone up for running another game in the vein of my Invasion Rp setting thingy?
Kuragari

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:35 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Anyone up for running another game in the vein of my Invasion Rp setting thingy?

I feel up to GMing something again if you want to send me a PM to discuss deets
exalted

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:56 pm

Looking for someone to co-run a fantasy RP with me. I've got this idea in mind of these lewd fantasy anthology stories that might all be set in the same world (so similar locations and characters might crop up, but each story may be about a different character or event). We might have characters that we specifically control and alternate determining the premise of each story, but we'd both have as much control over the world and direction of each short story. If anyone's interest, please message me to discuss more details.

Edit: Thank you for all the responses. I have enough people working with me on this idea for the time being and feel like anymore might be a bit too time consuming, but I've been getting enough responses to know that this is clearly a popular idea. Feel free to quote this post in a reply on this thread and say you're up for it publicly. There's bound to be others that'll be up for setting up one of these games with you so you can try it out for yourselves. Sorry if anyone felt letdown that I couldn't RP with them. I hope this helps you all find games of your own.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:44 am

I've been wanting a Fallout 4xSkyrim Crossover RP to be run for me for some time, with the idea being that in Fallout 4 it's been a year or two since the War for the Commonwealth with Sole Survivor Nora siding with the Institute and becoming it's leader (leading to a shift in how the Institute treats its Synths and interacts with the Commonwealth) and the events in Skyrim being after the Dragonborn has felled their first dragon. The thought I had was that I would play as an Institute Synth Soldier who is sent to investigate something (say a gathering of Children of Atom folks at a strange gateway, or a rogue scientist messing with an old pre-war experiment that the Government didn't finish... or maybe a strange tear in the fabric of reality forms somewhere and lets something from Skyrim into the commonwealth)

Anyways, from there it could go all kinds of directions, but I'm really interested in a Fallout 4xSkyrim crossover, and if anyone else has other ideas I'm open to hearing them.
Kuragari

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:04 am

Am also interested in anyone up for running an Undertale inspired game where I can play my fursona~ seen here
Kuragari

Postby CxSeth » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:24 am

I’m looking to add one or two more RPs to my plate now that I have some time on my hands, again. I usually prefer running original settings instead of fan-based stuff, and can link some samples of my writing styles if you need it. If any of the below settings catches your eye, or if you have something specific in mind, shoot me a PM and let’s talk.

- You’re the Chosen One with the power to take down the Dark Lord and usher in a new era of peace... just like your mom, and her cousin from that other village, and that young man that was sent out last year. A humorous fantasy setting that’s been brewing in the back of my head for a few months.

- A more serious fantasy coming-of-age setting, this one would focus on you, a nameless youth as you endure the harsh elements and various trials on your “Nameseek Quest,” with the end goal of figuring out who and what you are and what your name will be.

- A more modern setting, where demonic magical girls punch demonic monsters and try not to succumb to their vices. This is actually a setting I’m working on for one of my stories, but I’m always eager to explore it further.

- Finally, a sci-fi setting where you’re a fully-functional positronic android (ala Asimov) trying to blend in as a human while still being constrained by the Laws of Robotics.

I’m usually used to playing as the GM of sorts, but if something catches your attention or you have a promising idea, let me know and I’m sure we can work something out.
CxSeth

Postby Earthling » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:57 pm

I am looking for someone to GM one (or more) of five ideas:

1. A new Dark Overlord/lady has arisen in the land, and a new hero has been chosen by the gods... Only, the Hero is a massive lecher and uses this journey, and the powers being a Hero bestows upon them to fuck as much as possible during this journey. Hero can be either boy or girl, but would prefer to play a boy.

2. A multi-dimensional overlord seeks to collect a harem of bimbofied girls from various media.

3. A young student finds a God App on their phone, and the more they use it, the more power they unlock

4. A princess' kingdom has been conquered, and she has been captured as a slave. But despite this, she seeks to escape and regain her throne, hopefully before she breaks and becomes a willing cumslut

5. A young man has finally arosen to the throne of his kingdom, and now has to balance the budget, and build a harem of beautiful ladies
Earthling

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:22 am

Would like to have someone run an Anthro MLP game set between Season 1 and 3 where I get to play as my fursona seen here and here. Additional details can be figured out once someone says their interested in running such :P
Kuragari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:53 pm

Wondering if somebody would like to GM a modern magic setting. Basic concept is that magic is hidden from the normal people, but unlike most media where wizards and witches have strict rules, this world only has one rule enforced on the more powerful of wizards. Don't let the normies find out about magic. Outside of that the wizards can do whatever they want within the power of their magic. Main character is a young powerful wizards coming into his power and using it for all sort of misbehavior both sexual and nonsexual.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games