1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby Ocfos » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 am

I've been thinking of wanting to try a game where the character can grow and shrink at will, or stop time/move fast - probably Boku No Hero Academia inspired stuff.
Anyone who'd be interested in running a thing like this for me? Could even discuss if you wanted to add your own twist to it to make it more fun for us both, provided you'd want to.
Ocfos

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:56 am

I might be up for it, I'd need more details.

I also admit to not having played lots of Mario games, but I've watched some LP's of a few by Chuggaaconroy.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:08 pm

looking for some new people to start games with, don't mind GMing, being the player, or doing a co-GMed game, very much on your preference, also happy to start games with people who I haven't played with for a while , or people I've already got games with. I'm a little short on activity atm
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:39 am

Would anyone be interested in gming a game for me about a zombie apocalypse, but skipping the whole "It just started bit" we just start in a survivor colony and we're either one of the people who works within or someone who does an outing would love to explore a colony dynamic like that.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Anyone up for running for me a human in equestria game where the ponies are still ponies (at most a two on that pony to human anthro scale chart thingy?) Could talk more details in pm
Kuragari

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:42 am

Anyone up for GMing a game where I play a Minotaur (CoC sort but not necessarily a CoC game) that decides he wants to be a hero and good guy, but also wants to collect a harem of sexy girls (and or trappy bois) along the way?
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:07 pm

Hey, I was wondering if someone would GM something for me, Willing to discuss Ideas, I was thinking something with a generic or existing Sci-Fi or Fantasy setting, I have Ideas for both which I'll discuss if anyone is intrested
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:05 am

Any chance anyone is up for Gming something akin to the old Resident Evil Progeny, where you play as Rebecca (or an OC) sent to go investigate some happenings of Umbrella, only for the town you've gone to becoming overrun with rape happy zombies?
Kuragari

Postby Mashugana » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am

Hello, I'm Mashugana, the guy who disappears a lot, I'd like to do a roleplay centered or based on Conan Exiles, either as a DM or as a player, male or female.

It being Conan, it'd probably involve barbarism and savagery, and may or may not have a wheel of pain or two.

ADDENDUM: To be more specific, either myself or a player would be an exile from one of the nations in Conan (doesn't matter which really) and trapped in a hostile region with wilderness areas like deserts, plains, mountains and tundras with strange ruins scattered throughout. There's other exiles and monsters, and there'd be combat, dungeon delving, and probably having to fight off the local cannibal cult or Cthulhu-esque abomination.

Smut stuff can be discussed in PM naturally.
Last edited by Mashugana on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:40 am

I was wondering if anyone was interested in GMing an 1on1 RP with me. I was thinking a fantasy story where a priestess has to make a pilgrimage through a hedonistic land to reach a holy site to be christen her sect's new Savior.
Mark3000

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Tossing out some tentative feelers on a more lighthearted roleplay akin to Monster Musume, wherein the PC is a human of some description attending a co-species university, the first of its kind, and navigating the various trials and tribulations that accompany sharing a campus with orcs, goblins, nagas and a mess of other fantasy "beasts".
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby DemonsLust » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:48 am

Looking for some roleplays. Preferably story driven, NO God modding, I like doing fantasy/romance type mixed with other genre.

I have done roleplays In the universes of Inuyasha, Soul Eater and other show. I don’t do board game/fantasy game inspired RPs (Undertale is an exception)

I also have a couple stagnant RP’s if any of my old partners are interested in rebooting.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:54 am

So I have a rather unique or odd request for someone to GM for me.

I want to do a Legend of Spyro RP that is centered around Cynder and the plot is Malefor returns and enslaves Cynder. The dragons will be anthro in this idea. I can share more details in a PM if anyone is interested.
Soru

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:40 am

Looking for something either high fantasy or based in the Star Wars universe with the same central premise. A warrior down on her luck decides to make a new start in a new kingdom by founding an adventurer's guild and rounding up potential recruits while working to build out her crappy little enterprise.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Soru » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:54 am

I'm looking for someone to GM an RP for me. I have been in a mood for a Skyrim or Star Wars universe RP or something with anthro Pokémon in something like a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon style RP. I'm also been feeling a bit for something of the magical girl variety as well. Also that Cynder idea from my last post is also still open. Please PM if interested at all.
Soru

Postby starwacher » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:46 pm

I was wondering if anyone might intrested in maybe runing deadlands noir game?
starwacher

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:43 pm

I'm interested in starting up a couple of new RPs if people are interested - as GM, player or as a shared both part-GM and player game. I'm open to discussing ideas for specifics on setting and things like that, although my preference tends to be towards fantasy of a wide variety of types, although I'm also open to sci-fi or a more ordinary modern setting if that is your preference.

I typically value a strong story and some decent character development / depth alongside whatever sexy antics are going on, however seeing as we're all here for smut, I'm not expecting any fantasy epics developing. I tend to try and put time into posts, and while the occasional short post is fine, typically two or three short paragraphs a post will tend to be my average if I'm posting with someone who tends to match that, with the occasional longer post for whenever the RP requires it.

If any of this sounds like the kind of thing you prefer to do or something you'd like to try out, send me a PM and we can discuss what RP ideas we might have.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:43 pm

hey, so I want to run a co-GM'd borderlands game now, I've been playing 2, the prequel and tales again recently and I really want to do it as a setting now. happy to discuss ideas with anyone who's up for it, but I'm thinking something along the lines of anew group of vault hunters going after they're first vault at some point during the games timeline or after everything that's currently happened in the games. PM me if your interested
sogekik

Postby Ocfos » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 am

If anyone would be interested, I've really wanted to start another free-form Wakfu RP with someone on here. If you need an example, I have a thread already running right here. GM or player, I just miss doing some good Wakfu universe stuff.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games