1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:29 am

Would anyone like to GM something that involves any of the following? Fallout or Fallout Equestria, Skyrim, Star Wars, Pokémon (preferably Pokémon Mystery Dungeon), Digimon, or something original. I do have some ideas for all of these and I'm also open to ideas as well. If you're interested in anything please send me a PM. I can GM a game in return if you want as well.
Soru

Postby Syndos » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Well going to reply to some old rps in case people are still interested in them.
But anyone wanna gm a rp about a girl trying to become demon so she can eventually become queen of all demons. Basically she believes that there has to be some way to be a demon, problem is she is a little gullible so in other words have lots of fun with sexual adventures aplenty. Pm me if interested.
Syndos

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 am

So I just recently read this one Pokémon doujinshi and I kind of want to do an RP based on it, well based a bit loosely on it anyways. Here's a link to it http://pururin.us/gallery/26545

Essentially the soon to be trainer just moved to a new region, one that is much more open to sex and follows a game plot but everything has a sexual twist on it. Even small things can be sexualized and turned lewd. If you have any interest please PM me and we can talk in detail about it.
Soru

Postby Syndos » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:50 am

Hmm after playing some games today, here is a thought. Anyone want to gm a game where my player is literally someone training someone to be a slave? Details in pm.

The person that would be the trainer.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Basically a full on witch who is the best in training anyone into perfect slaves for any occasion, with mystery to boot behind her.
Syndos

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 am

Anyone up for running a game crossing MLP FIM and Fallout 4? Preferably with the ponies being ferals (eg ponies rather than anthro)
Kuragari

Postby Gutterhead » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Gutterhead Wrote:Back from a brief hiatus and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Looking for someone to run a RP for me. Interested in games in RWBY, Skyrim or SWTOR, or perhaps a modern day setting involving a gradual bimbofication curse. If any of these interest you, please PM me.

I'm also interested in a superhero themed RP as well if anyone is interested in running a game like that.
Gutterhead

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:18 am

So I've already got like three rps I'm GMing so I was hoping I could get someone to GM something for me. All of the following information below is just suggested and can be changed to potential GM's approval.
Setting: Elite High School filled with the classic hot female teachers and students.
Protagonist: Son of the CEO of one of the largest computer hardware companies in the world, nephew to the Principal/Owner of the school, and extremely intelligent teenage hearth-throb; Xavier Cross
Appearance:

Objective:

Seduce at least seven of the girls in the school, preferably the teachers, and preferably keep them as his harem.
Plot: Xavier walked into the office of the school's owner and his favorite uncle. He immediately spotted two others in the room besides his uncle; his grandfather, who was in the chair behind the desk, and his father, who stood to the right of his grandfather. He spoke as he took the seat in front of the desk. "You asked to see me uncle?"
His uncle shook his head as his grandfather tapped the desk he sat behind and spoke. "No I summoned you. It's about time we told you of what could be considered a family curse. In the past six generations this family has been around, not one wife has been kept. It is said that a few centuries back a deal was struck between our ancestors and a spirit of fortune. We would be granted great skills, intelligence, and a knack for success. We had to give up one thing though, love. We could earn this love back though if any of us men successfully steals seven hearts. You see unless we meet the spirit's challenge our family will never find and keep love. This is where you come in, my grandson, as you will be the one to beat the spirit's challenge. We have gathered the resources you need. This school is your hunting ground and it's run by your uncle so you may hunt without worrying about the rules. And your father has the police in his pocket should any lines be crossed. Now it's up to you my boy. Use the tools you've been given."
Xavier rose from the chair and gave his grandfather a bow before speaking. "I won't let you down."

Hopefully I've provided enough resources and stuff to interest someone. I can handle changing most if not all of details if need be. The biggest request I have for someone who GM's this is good grammar and great story as well as interesting character designs. PM if you're interested
Reaperbones

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:30 am

Looking for somebody who would be interested in GMing something fantasy, based around the trials and tribulations of running a tavern in a world where every good adventure starts in one. Negotiating the bills, dealing with lewd customers, expanding the business, going on quests to keep the place stocked. That sort of thing.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby mrblah » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:44 am

had an idea that i wanted to try out, that i'd be okay with either gming myself or letting someone else gm. basically, it's kingdom hearts but made sexual. the heartless would be raping instead of killing, and whoever would be playing as a keyblade wielder who goes on a quest through various worlds like in the game, with all the other usual kingdom hearts stuff along the way. said quest would, of course, be decided by the gm. pm me if interested.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Syndos » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:42 am

Kinda of want a story based rp.
Syndos

Postby Ocfos » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:49 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be up for GMing a wakfu themed rp for me, with a more freeform interpretation of the abilities in the game.
It'd definitely be lewd considering it's Wakfu based after all, but what the general story would be is something I'd love to talk about in pms.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:36 am

At the risk of seeming selfish, I was wondering if I could get a GM for something.

I was thinking of one where I play as a low level member of a crime syndicate (fantasy, sci-fi, modern, don't matter) trying to rise up the ranks without getting my head blown off or winding up as someone's bitch. Maybe a yakuza or mafia type deal? If Fantasy or Sci-fi then fantasy races or alien species could be pretty cool. Or Urban fantasy or whatever.

The GM can decide if I play as a male, female or maybe a gender bent deal.

Probably not that interesting, but I thought I'd go ahead and shoot it out there. I'd be willing to try GMing something for someone else in turn as well.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Syndos » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:35 am

One rp I have been thinking of is well.

A demon is awakened, the world has changed for the worse. So now ironically a demon lord has to save everyone, and gather up a bunch party members that break fantasy stereotypes. And has to do deal with the whole issue of the fact they are the last demon in a world that wants her dead. Mostly story heaven, and also action heavy, and yes even all that good sexy goodness.
Syndos

Postby sogekik » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm up for running something new (GM or player) if someone has an idea they want to try,
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Would anyone like to gm for me a fantasy apocalypse game, with an amorphous end times event causes my character to need to flee from their home land to rally the other races/kingdoms like fantasy Me3 vs the reapers, or a story about a young acolyte joining a paladin order and learning to become a paladin
Last edited by Lorielle on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:13 pm

I am back! (well after this weekend, mostly) So I'm looking for stuff to gm or play :D Just hit me up I like most things! (especially if they involve story, I'm not really into the sex all the time stuff)
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm

I return! I'm looking for anything to gm or play, not too picky.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Hey, been gone for a while. Back to see if any of my old pals, or any potential new friends, are interested in starting up some rps with me again. Don't really have any ideas, but I'm open for some gming in return for gming and stuff like that.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:59 am

So I've recently come up with two ideas and I would like for someone to please GM one of them for me.

The first idea can be used in either a fantasy setting or a sci-fi setting depending on what you prefer and the main theme is a girl who accidently put on cursed armor. The armor is possessed by a spirit/demon/whatever and is able to change the look of the armor at will and gains power from sexual acts done by and to the host. The RP will follow the girl's adventure as she deals with the cursed armor and it's perverted spirit or demon possessing it, turning her normal adventurer life into a lewd one. For a more sci-fi version of this, it's a highly advance suit that has a perverted AI and is powered through sexual acts. For more details we can discuss them in PM.

The second idea is kind of a similar idea, this time involving a ghost that haunts the character through her daily life and is able to interact with her physically without being seen by the character or anyone else. It's a rather simple and straightforward idea that can be expanded on.

If either of these RPs interest you and you would like to GM one please let me know.
Soru

Postby Soru » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:13 am

In addition to my previous post I should mention that I'm also open to anything anyone wants to GM and I can GM something in return. Am I open to essentially anything if someone wants to GM something because I am trying to expand on the number of RPs I am doing as well as the amount of people I am RPing with. Also I feel like I should mention that the RP doesn't have to be mostly sex focused if that helps. Please PM me if you are interested.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games